Won't Get Fooled Again - Cover

Won't Get Fooled Again

by Mushroom

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Erotica Sex Story: A guy and gal meet each other at a club, and sparks fly between the two of them. But each of them has a secret they are keeping from the other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   .

Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I’ll get on my knees and pray
We don’t get fooled again

Pete Townshend

The club was jumping, the music was pulsing, the strobe and black lights were washing everybody in a glowing sea of light. I had dressed to the nines in my best clubwear. A black pair of slacks, boxer briefs, a light blue dress shirt, thin red tie, and a loose-fitting jacket over it. And a sporty looking fedora hat over my short-cropped light brown hair. Oh, and my Ace bandage.

I had a few girls dancing with me, but also a few who when I tried to dance with them moved away. That’s OK, I had already tagged a few of them in the past. This was my game, go to a club decked out like this, then try to hit on one of the cute college girls that always seemed to come in here. I had graduated a few years before, but am still sometimes carded when I go into a club or bar. Even at 25, I’m still told I sometimes pass as 19 or 20. Maybe my soft boyish features and short height combined with my slender body give that impression.

But here at Epic, I fit right in. Many times I would only order 1 or 2 drinks, then rip off my wristband so others in here would think I was under 21. And if I wanted another drink, I could always chat up Nancy. We had gotten freaky a few times, and she knew my age even without a wristband. In fact, once when I had gotten shitfaced she had taken away my car keys when I tried to go, and told me I was spending the night with her.

That was a lovely night where we gave each other pleasure over and over again. But she told me that she normally did not bat for my team, nor go after those as young as I was. We still were friendly, and she did hint on more than once that she would still like to get with me on occasion because I was “a lot of fun” she said. And a master with my tongue. But that’s alright, I did not require her to play for both teams on a regular basis.

I was on my way back from the bathroom when I saw her dancing on the edge of the crowd. Just how I like them. She was really short, a Mexican chick maybe 5’2” and almost boyish in figure and appearance. Her hair just touched her collar, and was a dark rich black. The type I wanted to feel brush against my face as I buried it into her neck. I slipped up behind her and pressed my hips against her. She looked over her shoulder at me and grinned. I grinned back and rested my hands on her hips. I looked at her wrist, no band. So she was between 18 and 20, more than likely barely 18. And that is assuming she did not get in with a fake ID.

But I did not care, her tight bottom felt lovely pressed against my groin. And I was pressing the bulge in the front of my pants against her and rubbing it back and forth against her bottom. And she was wiggling it right back into me, giving her hips an occasional up and down movement along with the side to side one. Hmmm, looks like I might get a little action tonight after all.

We spent about 15 minutes dancing, with my hands starting to move up and down her sides, occasionally moving forward to caress her belly before moving them back to her hips. I did not want to scare her off by moving to hard or to fast. I had to seduce them, make them want me so badly that they would be dripping and panting for my touch. For my kisses. For my body pressed against them and what my fingers and tongue could do to them.

We were facing each other now, and she was very cute. An almost elfin like face, with cute little glasses. But looking at her closer, I found that I could not tell her age either. It might have been 17, it might have been 23. Nothing really gave it away and the glasses would sometimes make her look older, then she would turn her head and the hair would flip half across her face and she would look younger.

She smiled and said she needed to use the bathroom. I smiled back, and said I did also and would get a booth for us when she was done. She reached out and held my hand as we walked to the back. Of course for the women there was a line, and I squeezed and headed into the men’s room. I took care of what I needed to do, adjusting my package before returning to the club. She was the first in line now so I smiled and as luck would have it my favorite table was available.

Almost around a corner from the hall to the bathrooms, the most private and isolated booth in the club. I had gotten a lot of mileage in that booth over the years. I flagged down Nancy, and asked for 2 Long Island Iced Teas. I handed her a $20 and she smiled at me and headed off. I saw her bottom swishing delightfully, and thought to myself if this girl was a strikeout, maybe I would try and chat her up tonight.

Well, she finally showed up and I stood as she joined me in the booth. She scooted all the way around, and when I sat again her thigh was pressed against mine. I smiled and introduced myself as Jordan, and she told me her name was Drew. I admired her black skirt that went about halfway to her knees, and the matching blouse that had quite a few buttons open in the front revealing the soft olive skin of her upper chest. We had just finished exchanging names when Nancy showed up and put our drinks on the table. She greeted Drew and I by name, so obviously she knew her as well as me.

I told Drew I had ordered a drink for her, and she gave me a big smile. I asked if she was old enough to drink, and she said she was 22. So we sat and chatted, and we were definitely flirting as we talked. And for the next 20 minutes our flirting got more and more suggestive, and I was getting a delightful feeling in my groin. I rested my hand on her thigh just below the hem of her skirt and let my hand slide up and down, and her hand was lightly caressing my neck. Her thigh was muscular, and smooth.

We headed back to the floor, and were soon grinding away against each other. She felt great against me, and after a while I saw she was directing us towards the far side of the dance floor. I knew this area well, and once we got there she backed up and I pressed herself against the wall. I slipped against her and pressed into her, one hand moving to her hip and holding it as my other went behind her neck and pulling her towards me. Our lips met, and within moments our tongues were exploring each other’s mouths. I pressed my chest against hers, but she was maybe an A cup so there was not much to feel against mine. But it still felt amazing, our hips grinding together as out tongues played tag. And I was grinding my bulge against her lower belly, feeling her hips bumping up against me in a rhythmic motion.

My hand moved back behind her, caressing her bottom. It was tight, and small but well formed. And I felt her hands sliding up and down my back over my jacket. I moved both hands up to her face and held her cheeks in my hands, thumbs caressing as I felt their softness. Drew’s hands moved down to my bottom, pulling me tighter against her.

Finally we broke for air, and looked into each other’s eyes. She was smiling at me, and I smiled back. I gave her another soft kiss, and asked if she was wanting to go home with me that night. Drew smiled, and said she would love to. So exchanging another kiss I took her hand, and we started walking towards the exit.

We passed Nancy on the way, and she did a double-take at us leaving together. Drew waved, and I did as well. She started laughing and blew us both a kiss as we headed out the door. Hmmm, maybe Drew was an occasional “friend with benefits” with Nancy as I was. I already knew that Nancy played for both teams.

I asked her if she wanted to drive with me or follow me in her car, and she bit her lip then said she would follow me. Good idea, as a girl can never know what a guy would be like once she was alone with him. I told her the main intersection near my house in case we got separated in traffic as we walked to her car. It was a late model Honda, light yellow. I got in my Chevy pickup and drove to her car, then we headed out.

We made it to my place without interruption, and as soon as we walked up the stairs and opened the door to my apartment we were making out again. I pressed her back against the wall, grinding against her as I lowered one hand to her bottom again. My other hand slipped up to her blouse and started to open the buttons. I already knew she was not wearing a bra, and when I fully opened it I knew why. She was an AAA if anything, and did not even need one. But her nipples were small and hard, and I wasted no time in playing with them with my fingers.

At the same time she was trying to remove my jacket, but only pushed it down past my shoulders. I was not willing to let go of her breasts as of yet so she could remove it completely. I then felt her hands move down to my belly. They slowly moved up, as I slipped one hand down her own belly. I reached the waist of her skirt at the same time her hand was moving up to my abs.

I knew I had to move a bit faster, before she uncovered my secret. And I felt her try to break our kiss but I refused, not letting her lips leave mine as I flattened my hand and pushed it down. Feeling the top of her panties. They were tight, like spandex. I moaned into her mouth, and pushed my fingers in and down, feeling her pubic mound under them as her hand finally reached halfway up my ribcage, and I used my arm to trap her hand right there.

At the same time, Drew clamped her legs closed, but still pressed herself against my hand. We were both breathless as we broke our kiss, looking into each other’s eyes. I wanted her so badly, but knew that if her hand reached up much more without my hand reaching its prize, this night might end very quickly. Many girls wanted nothing to do with me once they uncovered my secret, but I knew that if I got my hand into their panties and they felt what my fingers could do to them many of them surrendered to what the night could bring us together anyways.

But her thighs were clenched together, I could barely get my fingers down to where they wanted to go. And I could feel Drew’s hand trying to move up to my chest. We were at an impasse, and we both knew it. At the same time I started to say “Drew, I need to tell you something”, she said “Jordan, I need to tell you something.”

I looked into her eyes, and surrendered. I loosened my hand so it could reach up and caress my chest. At the same time she relaxed her thighs so my hand could continue downwards. And as I slipped downwards, I felt something I had not felt before. There was no vulva, no wetness. It was like a tube, pointing back between her thighs, bulging downwards. And I know the puzzlement in her eyes was reflected in my own at this discovery, as her hand stopped when it reached the Ace bandage that was tightly wrapping my chest.

I felt her hand caress, explore, then squeeze. And at the same time my hand moved around, caressing then moving down trying to figure out what exactly was I feeling. And the light of understanding struck her moments before I understood what I was feeling.

As her hand was caressing my tightly confined breasts, my hand was caressing her cock, and a few fingers reaching down met with a pair of balls.

We both moved apart a bit, looking at each other in comprehension. Then I could not help but giggle. The hand that was not inside of her tight spandex panties went reflexively to my mouth and covered it as I giggled. And I saw her grin and then chuckle softly.

In a slightly deeper voice than Drew used before, he softly said “Let me guess, you are Jordan like Jordan Baker in The Great Gatsby, not like Jordan Knight from New Kids on the Block. Right?”

I nodded, and smiled. “And let me guess, you are Drew, but as in Drew Carey, not Drew Barrymore. Right?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.