Albert's Fantasies - Cover

Albert's Fantasies

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The main character is Albert and how he achieves his sexual fantasies. Especially with his mother, sister, stepmother, and stepsister. To accomplish this, he gets mixed up with a crooked sexual therapist and his sidekick. They exploit women and girls for their own satisfaction and profit.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Prostitution  

Sheila was still on her knees when Jason and Albert walked into the apartment. Looking at the sexy teen, kneeling there only in her panties, they knew that she had already given in and would now be one of their prostitutes. Sheila was still extremely embarrassed, feeling exposed in front of three men. She looked up at Dr. Pennington and softly asked, pleadingly, “Can I go to the bedroom and put something on?”

“Albert and Jason have already seen everything that you have to offer. Besides, you are going to be spending a lot of time around us while nude, so you might as well get used to it,” Dr. Pennington told Sheila.

“If she wants to go to the bedroom, I would like to take her in the bedroom for a little while,” Albert said.

Still kneeling, Sheila gave Albert a demoralized look, but she did not say anything while covering her nude breasts best that she could with her arms. The teen had already learned that they were going to make her do whatever they wanted; whether they had to use physical force, or even drug her, to get her to do what they wanted.

The beautiful young teen, with her long light-brown hair and pretty dark-blue eyes, got up off of her knees. Sheila fought the urge to resist when Albert slid his arm around her slim waist. He then ushered the beautiful young teen into the bedroom. While he was taking off his clothes, Albert said, “It looked like you were giving Will a pretty good blowjob.”

“It appears that I do not have a choice about anything anymore,” Sheila said, in a low, hesitant, and defeated voice.

“I had absolutely nothing to do with your procurement. Dr. Pennington and Jason had already had plans for you before I became a full-fledged partner in their little organization. However, now that I am a partner, I am certainly going to avail myself of what you have to offer. It appears that you are going to be working for us for the next three and a half years.”

“I am sure that during that time we will get to know each other extremely well. If you do not cause problems, and do what you are told, you can live extremely well with all your expenses paid for. Have your college paid for and then go about your life after you get your degree,” Albert said.

“It would seem so. However, lying on my back with my legs spread and some strange man in-between them, or me giving head, was not on my college plans,” Sheila said, in a low hesitant voice, wondering what the next few years had in store for her.

“You are a smart girl. I have no doubt you will perform your required duties satisfactorily. Now, get your panties off and get on the bed on your back,” Albert said, while rolling a condom on his erection. He had already gotten naked.

The sexy young eighteen-year-old laid down on her back and waited. When Albert got on the bed with her, she spread her legs for him. Kneeling between them, Albert slid a finger into Sheila’s pussy. He was surprised to discover how wet and slick she was. When he pulled it out of her, he said, “You must have gotten all hot and ready from sucking Will’s cock.”

As much as Sheila despised what they were doing to her and what she was forced to do, on some level, it did arouse her sexual emotions. The teen let out a loud moan when Albert shoved his inflamed meat-pole into her hot pussy. Sheila continued to lie there underneath Albert, moaning, as he fucked her really hard. The teen was thankful that he was using a condom when she felt his cum being released inside her. Sheila hated knowing that, as soon as they perceived the birth control pills that they were making her take became effective, they were going to be ejaculating their vile disgusting cum into her pussy without protection.

After Albert was finished with Sheila, Jason fucked her. For the next few days, while being held captive at the Mandeville Arms, the eighteen-year-old was visited regularly by all three men as she was forced to have sex with them. As much as Sheila hated what they were doing to her, her body was getting accustomed to being sexually abused. She no longer showed any sign of resisting while being fucked, or when she was forced to give head and swallow cum.

Then one day, while sitting in Dr. Pennington’s office with Albert and Jason, Will said, “Now that Sheila is completely controllable and submissive, we should reconsider letting her go to college. We would be better served just making her a full-time prostitute. To that end, she could do her classes strictly on-line. That way, she can work her schedule around and not interfere with the clients we send to her. That should make her even more productive. Sheila has accepted her new life extremely well so far. It is time we move her along. We already have a lot invested in her, it is time that she starts earning her keep.”

“I suggest letting the guards use her for a week. If that goes well, I say let her entertain her first paying client,” Jason said, then asked, “Albert, what do you think?”

“I agree. Sheila has not shown any resistance lately. She is completely drug free and still gives damn good head; and can even swallow a massive load of cum without gagging. We all know how good of a fuck she is,” Albert replied.

“There is one question I have. Has either one of you fucked the eighteen-year-old in her sexy tight ass?” Will asked.

Both Albert and Jason said they had not. However, Jason also said, “Sheila’s pussy and mouth have been so good that I have not gotten around to giving it to her in the ass.”

“I am not really into ass fucking. I much prefer a hot pussy and a sexy mouth,” Albert replied.

“I will be more than happy to take care of that oversight in her training,” Jason said.

That night, Jason put Sheila Reid on her hands and knees. He scooted his naked body up behind the nude eighteen-year-old. She did not resist when he slid his hard cock into her pussy, as he had done many times during the last few weeks. He slid in-and-out of her, getting his cock good and slick. Jason then pulled his cock out of Sheila’s pussy and, before she realized what he was doing, he forced it into her extremely tight little backdoor.

“Please no! Not in my ass!” Sheila begged, but she could not pull away, because Jason had reached out and got a handful of her long soft light-brown hair. He had jerked her head back, holding her in position, while starting to fuck her sexy virgin ass. It had been a sudden shock and pain when Jason first penetrated her backdoor. As Jason continued to fuck her in the ass, the pain had subsided to the point of just being damn uncomfortable, rather than downright painful. Then suddenly, Sheila felt Jason ejaculate his cum in her.

When he pulled his softening cock out of the sexy eighteen-year-old’s tight ass, Jason said, “Not bad at all for your first ass fuck,” and then turned loose of the grip he had on her long soft hair.

“That was extremely humiliating. I did not really like doing it that way, but I know, I do not have a choice,” Sheila admitted, in a low subdued voice.

‘I am glad you understand your position. It makes it better for everyone, especially you, since we will also be letting the guards have access to you over the next week,” Jason told Sheila.

However, the young coed had no concept of what she would have to endure when she was made available for the thirty-six guards at the Mandeville Arms to use. They made Sheila available for any of the guards to use. The young college freshman was fucked multiple times each day and night. The thirty-six guards very much enjoyed their employment benefits, which included free occasional sex with the prostitutes. Normally they were only allowed to use one of the prostitutes once a week, and only when she did not have a date scheduled. However, on special occasions, as with the week of breaking-in Sheila, they could use her as often as they liked.

There were times when Sheila had to take on two or three of the guards in a row and several enjoyed using her tight ass, getting her a little more used to being fucked there. They had been instructed not to team up on her or get too rough; that was reserved for paying customers, or as punishment. The innocent young virgin that left her rural home to get an education at a big city college, was now the finished product of illegal sex trafficking and prostitution.

“Tomorrow you will be entertaining your first actual client. It is imperative that you perform to his satisfaction. If you do not, I assure you, you will not like the consequences,” Dr. Pennington told Sheila.

“You do not have to keep threatening me. You have made it abundantly clear that I do not have a choice,” Sheila said, in a reluctant submissive voice.

“The man’s name is Gordon Price. He is in his forties and married, with a fifteen-year-old daughter. He will not be staying all night. However, he will be spending several hours with you. As a result, he will fuck you more than once and have you to suck him off. You are to be polite and submissive and do what he wants. I expect him to be extremely satisfied with your performance,” Dr. Pennington told Sheila.

It was in the afternoon when Sheila’s phone rang. The apartment phone was only connected to the security guard station in the lobby and could be turned off and on at the owner’s discretion.

“Hello,” Sheila answered.

“Mr. Price is on the way up,” the guard said, and hung up the phone. After the long week of extreme sexual abuse, Sheila was completely broken of any effort to resist her blackmailers and de facto captors. The 5’4” 118lb college freshman now would do anything she was told, even fucking, and sucking off complete strangers. While the man was on his way up, Sheila looked in the mirror. Her pretty, light-brown hair was brushed and hanging down her back. The teen had to admit that she looked like a damn sexy college girl. That had been what Mr. Price had requested.

Minutes later, Sheila heard a keycard being inserted in her door. When the door opened, a well-dressed man walked in. The eighteen-year-old college freshman was wearing a V-neck crop top that allowed a generous amount of cleavage of her braless breasts to show. There were four buttons in the front that held it together. The imprints of Sheila’s nipples were visible. The teen also had on a mini skirt that showed off her pretty thighs and legs. She was just getting used to wearing a pair of high heels. Being from the rural country, Sheila wore western boots most of the time. In fact, she had not even owned a pair of high heels until she came to the university in the city.

Sheila could not help being extremely nervous. Afterall, it was her first time willingly succumbing to blackmail and performing as an actual prostitute with a strange man that had paid to have sex with her. The teen was pleased to see the man was well-dressed and actually handsome, for a man in his forties. She had been sitting on the sofa and got up to greet him and said, as she had been instructed, “I am here to please you,” in a sexually suggestive tone.

“I was told that you are new at this, and that you just graduated high school, and have started going to college,” the man responded.

“Yes sir, I am, and I have,” Sheila replied, trying not to sound nervously apprehensive, while now standing in front of Mr. Price.

“I think we will get along just fine; I have a daughter that is just a couple of years younger than you,” he remarked, and then reached out and pulled Sheila’s sexy body against his. She forced herself not to resist when Mr. Price kissed her full on the mouth. His hands gripped her well-formed ass, and held her tight against him, as he rubbed his hardening cock against her. When he pulled back from kissing the teen, Sheila stood there while Mr. Price unbuttoned the four buttons at the front of her crop top. Once he had them undone, he was able to slip it off of her shoulders, completely exposing her nude breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.