Albert's Fantasies - Cover

Albert's Fantasies

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The main character is Albert and how he achieves his sexual fantasies. Especially with his mother, sister, stepmother, and stepsister. To accomplish this, he gets mixed up with a crooked sexual therapist and his sidekick. They exploit women and girls for their own satisfaction and profit.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Prostitution  

“I just gave her an injection. Sheila will be floating on cloud nine in la-la land in a matter of minutes and will not care what we do to her,” Dr. Pennington told Albert and Jason once they had joined him in the training room.

“Every time seeing her at her desk made me extremely anxious to find out just how good a fuck the sexy young bitch is,” Jason said.

“I will admit that I have wanted to fuck her from the first time I saw her sitting there, so cute and innocent, in the outer office,” Albert commented.

“Well, if you two will quit jabbering and help me get her clothes off, we can all have some fun with her,” Will said.

The three men then got Sheila’s blouse off. Next came her bra, prompting Albert to say, “Damn! She sure has a fine set of tits,” as he reached out and fondled them, making her pretty nipples hard. Jason unfastened her skirt and he and Will worked it off her well-formed ass, sliding it down her beautiful lightly tanned legs and then off completely. In the process, Sheila’s high heels were removed also. As she laid there softly moaning, in her drug-induced euphoric state, her last remaining piece of clothing was removed. With her panties off, she was now nude and completely vulnerable.

“We certainly do not want to make the same mistake, with this bitch, which was made with Albert’s sister, letting Emma get impregnated. Until we get Sheila established on birth control, even though I know it is not the optimal situation, I think we should use condoms when we fuck her hot little cunt,” Will said, and then getting nodding agreements from both Albert and Jason. It was fortunate for them that they did, as Sheila was in fact entering her most fertile period. He then asked, “Well, who wants to bust her cherry, assuming she is still a virgin?” Will asked.

“I will volunteer unless Jason would rather do her first,” Albert said.

“No, go ahead. You can get the bitch all warmed up. I am curious though, to know if she is a virgin,” Jason replied.

While Will and Jason sat back to watch, Albert took off his clothes. After stroking his cock and getting it to full erection, he rolled a condom on it. Albert then got on the bed with the sexy young teen that was too high on the drug she had been given to resist him as he spread her legs and got in-between them. Taking time to suck on Sheila’s nipples, caused her to moan louder. Will and Jason watched while Albert forced his hard cock into Sheila’s extremely tight pussy, causing her to let out a loud groaning moan. They watched as the entire length of Albert’s cock disappeared into the sexy young teen’s pussy.

When he pulled back, they could see blood on the outside of the condom from the teen’s torn hymen and knew that indeed Sheila Reid, at eighteen, had truly been a virgin. In fact, she had prided herself on being a good girl that her parents could be proud of. While she did date a lot in high school, she never let a boy go too far. She had no problem kissing a boy and would even let him feel her up while making out, but that was as far as she would go.

Sheila certainly never let a boy in-between her legs, even though many had tried. She also refused to go steady because she would be expected to put-out for a steady boyfriend. She knew some of her friends were letting their boyfriends fuck them. Sheila also knew that boys liked to brag and talk about their girlfriends behind their back. Word always got around about who was putting out and who was not. She was determined not to have the kind of reputation the boy’s bragged about.

Albert, now a twenty-year-old, continued to fuck the sexy young eighteen-year-old teen. Then, with a loud grunt and while burying his cock completely in Sheila’s pussy, Albert ejaculated. When he pulled his softening cock out of the teen, the condom was full of potent baby-making cum that would have impregnated her.

“I will admit that I was somewhat surprised that she was still a virgin,” Albert said, while getting up off of the teen.

“Country girls tend to stay that way longer than city girls. They also are easier to control, possibly because of being raised up with a dominant father. I have found that country wives tend to be somewhat subservient to their husband, and daughters tend to follow that same trend. City girls and wives tend to be more obstinate and defiant. That is why we prefer innocent country girls and wives,” Will commented.

Jason had now replaced Albert on top of the sexy young teen. Sheila was now taking on her second hard male cock. The drugged teen did not resist as she laid there moaning with Jason’s cock sliding in-and-out of her already used pussy. As with Albert, Jason was using a condom to keep the teen from getting pregnant when he ejaculated his reproductive seed that would have otherwise impregnated her.

After Jason finished with the teen, Will took his turn with her. As with Albert and Jason, Sheila was too stoned to resist the continued sexual abuse of her sexy young body. The third cock in a row was pounding her now abused pussy. As with the other two men, Will was using a condom. After he finished with Sheila, they locked her in the training room. For the next few days, the three men kept the sexy young teen just high enough that she was compliant.

With her mind controlled by the powerful drugs that they were giving her, Sheila ate the food they brought to her, slept, and fucked. Each day, her sexy young body was violated multiple times while being kept locked in the training room. Then, after they had been thoroughly enjoying her hot young pussy for several days, Will said, “It is time that we set her up for blackmail. I had much rather blackmail this fine sexy young bitch into prostitution, than to make her into a permanent junkie drug addict like we had to do with Emma. It was just too dangerous trying to control Emma without the drugs.”

While the sexy young teen was drugged, and definitely unable to resist, Jason and Albert took Sheila to an illicit video studio. It was run by Myron Jeffers, a thirty-one-year-old professional photographer that ran a legitimate photography business. However, he was a regular client at the Mandeville Arms, and also moonlighted making illegal videos and photos of women and underage teens being sexually abused.

Where Sheila was taken to, had a room with a double bed. It was set up with professional video cameras and lighting. It was where they had the drugged teen pose nude in several sexually suggestive positions. One was with her lying on her back, her legs spread, with her pretty soft brown muff and pussy slit exposed. They then got her to put her hands at her pussy, to where she appeared to be spreading her lips to expose the inner pink of her still fresh-looking vagina.

However, they felt their masterpiece though involved a large black dildo which was inserted in Sheila’s pussy. They had her kneeling, with her head on the bed looking back with what would appear as a sexually ecstatic look. They had one of her soft small hands around the base of the dildo, so she appeared as if she were fucking herself with it. Sheila’s other hand was between the bed and her breast, which left the impression that she was manipulating her nipple.

Sheila was given another injection to ensure that she continued to be compliant. The extremely pretty and sexy eighteen-year-old college freshman was joined on the bed with Jason and Albert. They got her on her hands and knees. Albert held her head up by her soft light-brown hair while sliding his cock past her sexy lips and into her mouth. While Albert was fucking the teen’s hot mouth, Jason was kneeling behind Sheila and had shoved his cock into her pussy and was fucking her hot cunt doggy-style. Not wanting to knock Sheila up, being they had just started her on birth control pills, Jason was using a condom.

The teen’s sexy young body was being rocked between the two men as they fucked her from both ends. Sheila’s nice C-cup breasts were hanging down, swinging, as her body was being sexually abused. Albert was the first one to ejaculate. When he pulled his softening cock out of Sheila’s mouth, the camera caught some of his cum that had leaked out of the teen’s sexy mouth and dripped down on the sheet. Seconds later, Jason ejaculated in Sheila’s pussy. Luckily, the condom had done its job. When Jason pulled his deflating cock out of the teen’s pussy the condom had trapped all the baby-making cum. It had all been recorded.

After Albert and Jason finished with Sheila, they got up off the bed and got dressed while the nude teen, high on drugs, laid there on the bed.

“I will have the nice photos of the teen, in high-definition living color, printed out and the video ready and delivered to Dr. Pennington’s office tomorrow. Of course, your faces will be blurred out and unrecognizable,” the photographer told Albert and Jason.

“As per your agreement with Dr. Pennington, would you like to spend some time with the sexy teen before we take her back?” Jason asked.

“Yes, I would,” the photographer replied.

“Fine, we will be back to get her in about an hour. The drug that we gave her will not start wearing off for a couple of more hours,” Jason said. He and Albert then left.

Myron shut down the cameras and turned off all the bright recording lights. After getting naked, and rolling a condom on his hard cock, he got on the bed with the sexy young teen. Sheila was lying there in her drug induced high and did not resist when the photographer spread her legs and got in-between them. A moan escaped her lips when she felt another male’s cock being shoved into her pussy. She continued to moan as once again she was being fucked. The photographer did not last long on top of Sheila’s sexy body before he ejaculated. Once again, a condom allowed the teen to escaped being impregnated.

The photographer went about getting the media cards out of the cameras and into his computer. After about a half-hour he went back to Sheila and found her passed out. Looking at her young sexy lips, he decided not to waste an opportunity. The photographer then pushed the head of his semi-erect cock against Sheila’s lips. In her current drug-induced state, she let his cock slip between her lips and go into her mouth. She began reflexively sucking on it and soon he was fully erect again. Not wanting to lose this nice-paying gig, with great benefits, he put another condom on before fucking her again.

An hour later, Jason and Albert returned to the studio. Sheila was still lying on the bed nude. They helped her up and helped her to get dressed. She was still not beginning to function normal yet. They then took the teen to the Mandeville Arms where she was locked into one of the secure rooms on the 10th floor. However, before they left, they stripped her nude again. They left her lying on the bed and took the clothes that she had been wearing with them.

Dr. Pennington knew Sheila Reid fit the profile that he and the others needed. She was young, beautiful, innocent, and most of all, extremely naïve. He had found that girls like her were easy to manipulate and blackmail. They would be so humiliated and ashamed, after being sexually abused, that they would do almost anything to keep their parents and friends back home from knowing about it. Having nude photos and a sex video of them engaging in lude sexual acts reinforced control over them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.