Albert's Fantasies - Cover

Albert's Fantasies

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The main character is Albert and how he achieves his sexual fantasies. Especially with his mother, sister, stepmother, and stepsister. To accomplish this, he gets mixed up with a crooked sexual therapist and his sidekick. They exploit women and girls for their own satisfaction and profit.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Prostitution  

A few days after Emma’s horrendous ordeal of fucking and sucking off the thirty-six guards at the Mandeville Arms, she was in her apartment sitting on the sofa. The black-haired beauty was wearing a low-cut mini dress that showed off a tremendous amount of cleavage of her braless breasts, and her pretty legs. Sitting there, most of her smooth sexy thighs were showing. Before her drug addiction, and dominance by her brother, Emma would have never worn anything so risqué.

In fact, it disgusted her the way her brother had her dress most of the time, now that he controlled her life, but she had to do whatever she was told, or he would withhold her daily injection. Emma was sitting there in the sexy mini dress and high heels waiting on her first paying client. As usual, Albert did not allow her to wear a bra or panties.

Emma’s beautiful long black hair was hanging over her left shoulder, reaching just below her left breast. She got extremely nervous when Albert came into the apartment with a strange man, who looked to be in his late forties or early fifties. The black-haired beauty knew this man was going to be her first paying client, establishing her officially as a prostitute. She also knew if she did not perform sexually to the man’s satisfaction, her brother would severely punish her and withhold her injection until she was in horrific withdrawal pains and begging him to give her what she needed.

“Emma, this is Mr. Smith. You are going to take excellent care of him. Get up and let Mr. Smith look at you,” Albert said, giving his sister a demanding look. Of course, Smith was not the man’s real name.

Reluctantly, Emma got up and stood in front of Mr. Smith and said, “Pleased to meet you.”

“Like wise,” Mr. Smith replied.

With Albert having moved to be standing behind his sister, he said, “I am sure she will perform to your satisfaction,” and reached up and slid the shoulder straps of the sexy open-back mini dress off her shoulders. The black-haired beauty stood there as it fell down to her waist, completely exposing her nude breasts to Mr. Smith.

“Take it off,” her brother said.

Mr. Smith had been told that Emma was new to the business and that he was her first client. He watched intently, as the young beauty eased the dress off her hips, letting it fall around her ankles. Stepping out of it left her in only her high heels. Emma’s thick muff, with its soft black hair, was now also fully exposed.

“I will leave now. Enjoy your stay with her,” Albert said.

“I am more than sure that Emma and I will get along just fine,” Mr. Smith said, as Albert was leaving.

“Would you like to go to the bedroom?” Emma asked, in a soft seductive voice, knowing that if she failed to please Mr. Smith, she would be punished and denied the daily drug dose that she now so desperately needed each day.

Mr. Smith followed the black-haired beauty into the bedroom. Emma slipped off her high heels and then laid down on the bed while her first paying client got undressed. When he was naked, he got on the bed as Emma spread her legs for him. She let out a loud moan when Mr. Smith slid his extremely hard cock into her pussy. Emma knew she had now officially become a prostitute, and that there was no turning back, as she started gyrating her hips while fucking Mr. Smith.

Emma could not believe he would actually be the fortieth man to fuck her hot pussy, after Albert, Jason, Will, and the thirty-six guards. It did not take long before Mr. Smith unloaded the first of five loads of his cum into Emma’s sexy body. Before her first paying client left Emma’s apartment, just before noon the next day, she had been fucked three times and performed oral sex twice, while swallowing Mr. Smith’s cum both times.

After leaving the Mandeville Arms, Mr. Smith called Dr. Pennington and said, “I just wanted to let you know that the black-haired beauty was an extremely good fuck, and she gives one hell of a good blowjob, and did not hesitate swallowing down my cum.”

“I am glad you enjoyed her. She will be available on a regular basis for your pleasure. However, I would suggest making a reservation to make sure of her availability on any particular day,” Will replied.

“That is good to know. Catch you later,” Mr. Smith said, and hung up the phone.

Things were going smoothly, Emma’s transition into a prostitute was going well. She was performing her sexual requirements above expectations. It turned out that she was incredibly good at giving blowjobs; and the once innocent virgin, now drug addict, actually liked getting fucked by hard male cocks.

However, Albert had overlooked one major concern, he had neglected to put his sister on birth control before he had started fucking her. He, Jason, and Will had been ejaculating their baby-making cum into Emma’s unprotected fertile pussy. Counting back the days to her conception, it had to be one of them that had impregnated her. Emma had been performing sexually for a couple of months when she missed her period. After being three weeks late, she confronted her brother in a scared and panicky voice, “I am pregnant,” and asked, “What am I going to do?”

The last thing the sexy nineteen-year-old wanted was to have a baby by her brother, or one of the other men she was forced to have sex with. The next day, Albert got a pregnancy test and had her to take it. The test confirmed that, in fact, Emma was indeed pregnant.

“Damn! I forgot to put you on birth control,” Albert commented.

“One of you bastards have knocked me up,” Emma said, and then asked, “What are you going to do about it?” in a scared and panicky voice.

“Who is the father?” Albert asked.

“How in the hell should I know for sure? You, I would suspect, being that you were fucking me first and the most at first without protection; but even though not as likely, it could have been Jason or Dr. Pennington. I am far enough along that it has to be one of you three. I was already pregnant when you made me fuck the guards and the first client at the Mandeville Arms,” Emma told her brother.

The next morning Albert called Dr. Pennington.

“Hello,” Will said, when he answered the phone.

“This is Albert, we have a problem. Emma is pregnant,” Albert said.

“Weren’t you supposed to put her on birth control?” Will said.

“I intended to, but I never got around to it,” Albert replied.

“Well, that is a moot point now. Does she know which one of us impregnated her?” Will asked.

“She thinks it was probably me, but she does not know for sure. It could be you or Jason,” Albert said.

“What do you want to do?” Dr. Pennington asked.

“Emma being pregnant could complicate things,” Albert said.

“You are right, I think we should have her have an abortion. Being pregnant will definitely interfere with the plans we have for her. Besides, having a DNA test on the baby after it is born could cause us a lot of trouble; no matter who the father of the baby is,” Will said.

“I am sure, even though she does not want to have one of our babies, Emma is not going to want to kill what she will consider as an innocent child,” Albert replied.

“I really do not think we have a choice. Remember, we got her hooked-on drugs to control her. The baby could be born addicted. We certainly do not need that. Too many damn questions, and you know what would happen if she started talking to the police. We will all be in deep shit,” Dr. Pennington said.

“We already have too much invested in her, and she knows too much about our operation now to let her out from under our control. I have a colleague that will take care of the problem discreetly. We can get Emma high enough on drugs that she will not resist the procedure. It will just take a few weeks before she can safely have sexual intercourse after the abortion. While she is recuperating there is no reason that her hot sexy mouth cannot continue to be used. She can still perform oral sex for our clients, so we won’t be out too much,” Dr. Pennington continued.

“That is what we will do then,” Albert replied.

A couple of days later, with Emma extremely high on drugs, she was taken to a secret private abortion clinic where her pregnancy was aborted. She was then taken back to the Mandeville Arms to recuperate from the abortion surgery. Making sure not to repeat the oversight, Emma was immediately put on a birth control program, along with her daily maintenance drug dose. She initially was upset at having the abortion, but secretly had been terrified of having her own brother’s baby and was glad the decision was taken from her.

Things had settled down while Emma was recuperating when Albert got another surprise when he noticed that his mother’s belly had started to swell. That day he was already naked lying on the bed as Linda was getting undressed. Looking at his mother’s nude breasts, they were slightly larger and firmer. Her belly was already starting to bulge. At that moment, Albert realized that his thirty-nine-year-old mother was pregnant, and he knew that he was the prime candidate to be the baby’s father.

To confirm what he already knew, Albert asked his mother, “Are you pregnant?”

She lowered her head and said, “Yes,” in a low subdued voice.

“Am I the father?” Albert asked.

“Yes,” Linda responded in a low submissive voice.

Albert decided to let his mother have the baby, being he was sure that he was responsible for her pregnancy and there was no problem with Linda taking drugs. While at home, she continued to live as her son’s submissive property, fucking and performing oral sex, while the baby in her belly would continue to grow. In her ninth month, Linda, at forty, would give birth to a little baby girl.

Dr. Pennington, Albert, and Jason were sitting in Will’s office discussing future plans.

“I think it is past time we have Carol Frazier, our pretty strawberry-blonde, to move out of the college dorm and into the Mandeville Arms,” Will said. Both Jason and Albert agreed, thinking lascivious thoughts about their former receptionist and soon-to-be full-time whore.

“Hello,” Carol said, in a low soft reluctant voice, after seeing the caller ID and knew it was Dr. Pennington.

“Dr. Pennington here. Come to my office after your classes tomorrow,” Will said, in a very demanding tone.

“You have made sure that I do not have a choice,” the pretty and sexy strawberry-blonde said, in a low defeated voice. She then hung up the phone, as big tears rolled down her pretty face. Once again, she was going to be forced to perform sexually for the depraved doctor and his friends.

The next day, when Carol got to Dr. Pennington’s office, she was surprised to find an extremely pretty eighteen-year-old there as a receptionist. She wondered if the young teen was going to be subjected to the same sexual abuse that she was. Carol was tempted to warn the girl of the potential danger of working for Dr. Pennington, but knew if she did, it would be to her own peril, so she reluctantly said, “My name is Carol Frazier, I think Dr. Pennington is expecting me.”

The young receptionist hit the intercom button and said, “There is a Ms. Frazier here,” in a sweet soft voice.

“Yes. I have been expecting her. Send her back please,” Dr. Pennington replied over the intercom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.