Albert's Fantasies - Cover

Albert's Fantasies

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The main character is Albert and how he achieves his sexual fantasies. Especially with his mother, sister, stepmother, and stepsister. To accomplish this, he gets mixed up with a crooked sexual therapist and his sidekick. They exploit women and girls for their own satisfaction and profit.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Prostitution  

Albert and Jason had taken the drugged beauty to the Mandeville Arms Apartments. They had put Emma in a special apartment that had been designed to be escape poof. It had soundproofing and no windows. The entrance door was solid steel interior covered with wood panel exteriors. It would be where she would be kept until such time that they deemed it safe to let her out.

After getting naked, Will stroked his cock and brought it to full erection as he looked over Albert’s beautiful and extremely vulnerable sister lying there on her stomach with her pussy exposed. He then got on the bed and got in-between her spread legs, enjoying the view of her ass. Still unable to resist, Emma let out a groaning moan when Will shoved his hard cock into her. She laid there moaning while once again she was viciously being fucked. Will kept after her, driving his inflamed meat-pole in-and-out of her pussy until he ejaculated his cum into her hot and, by now, well used pussy.

“I am sure glad your brother decided to make a whore out of you. You are a pretty damn good fuck,” Will said, as he pulled his deflating cock out of Emma’s pussy and rolled off of her.

The drugged teen just rolled back over and looked at him, still unable to coherently respond. Will eased on off the bed and put his clothes on. He then went back into the living room where Jason and Albert were waiting on him to finish with Emma.

“Well. What did you think about my sister?” Albert asked.

“You were right, she is going to make you and us a lot of money with her hot pussy. I cannot wait to try out her sexy mouth,” Will replied.

Knowing there was no way for her to get out of the apartment once they locked her in, they decided to leave her alone until the next day. Dr. Pennington had some appointments the next morning, so Albert and Jason agreed to meet at Emma’s apartment at noon. They then left the Mandeville Arms and went to their respective homes.

“Where is Emma? What did you do with her?” Linda asked, in a low and concerned but hesitant voice when Albert walked in the front door.

“I am in charge now. She is of no concern of yours anymore. I will let her come home once she has learned to be obedient like you,” Albert told his mother.

To prove his point, Albert said, “Get over here, get on your knees and suck me off,” in a very stern and demanding voice.

Linda, watched as he dropped his pants and undershorts. He then stroked his cock, bringing it to an erection. Now that she had become her son’s submissive property, Linda quickly walked over to Albert, and dropped down on her knees. She lowered her head, wrapping her lips around the head of his cock. Linda then started moving her head performing the act of fellatio. She had gotten pretty damn good at sucking his cock and it did not take her long to get Albert off. She swallowed down his cum as she had been trained to do.

“You have come a long way; that was a pretty good blowjob,” Albert said, as his softening cock slipped from between his mother’s lips.

“You and your new friends have not given me much of a chance to do otherwise,” Linda softly said, submissively. That night he fucked her while she laid underneath him with her legs spread, moaning while his hard cock was sliding in-and-out of her hot pussy. It did not take Albert long before he was ejaculating another load of baby-making cum into his mother’s unprotected pussy.

The next morning Emma had woken up, and now that the drugs were wearing off, she was remembering what had happened to her. That she had been abducted by her brother and some strange man. Even though, it was all a foggy haze, she definitely remembered being raped by her brother and the strange man. Emma vaguely remembered being brought to where she was now. She remembered being sexually abuse by a third different man.

Sitting up in bed she looked around. It appeared that she was in an apartment of some kind. The one thing she noticed right away was there was no windows, and all the walls were solid concrete. If it had not been for the lamp on the table by the bed, the room would have been completely dark. It gave out a soft glow. She reached over and turned the little switch on the lamp. The room instantly brightened up.

Emma eased her nude body off the bed. After looking for her clothes, to no avail, she wrapped the bed sheet around her. She then went into the living room and tried the entry door, only to discover that it was locked, and that she was imprisoned in the apartment. Emma was trying her best not to panic, as she realized that she had no way out, and that she did not even know where she was, or who the strange men that had been with Albert were.

The sexy nineteen-year-old had no doubt that her ordeal was far from being over. She definitely knew she was not at Albert’s apartment. Where she was at, she knew it was extremely nicer, and furnished far more expensively than her brother could ever afford. Emma knew that it must belong to one of the strange men that Albert had let rape her.

Emma was startled when she heard the apartment door being unlocked. When the door opened, a man in a security guard uniform came in pushing a cart and said, “I am sure you must be hungry. I have brought you your breakfast.”

“I do not want any damn breakfast! I just want my clothes and to get the hell out of here!” Emma screamed in a hateful tone, while standing there still nude with the sheet wrapped around her body.

“I am afraid that is not possible. Everything will be explained to you when the owners return. For now, I strongly suggest that you eat your breakfast before it gets cold. While you are here and on restricted access, all your meals will be catered by the onsite restaurant, and delivered up to your apartment,” the security guard said, as he pushed the cart over to the dinette table and placed the food on it for her.

“My apartment! What the hell are you talking about?” Emma cried out.

“As I said, it will all be explained to you later. I must now address my other duties,” the security guard said and then left the apartment, locking the door behind him.

Emma could smell the aroma coming from the eggs and bacon. She went over to the dinette table and took off the lids covering the food. It actually looked delicious. Besides the eggs and bacon, there was hot biscuits and jam. Also, there was coffee, milk, and a glass of juice. Realizing that she was actually hungry, Emma sat down and ate.

Realizing after she had eaten there was nothing she could do, except wait, Emma sat down in the living room. It was noon when she heard the door being unlocked again. When the door open, it was the guard again with another tray. This time, with him was another guard. The guard that had brought her breakfast said, “We have brought you your lunch.”

While the new guard stood at the door, the original guard was putting her lunch on the dinette table and picking up her breakfast dishes and putting them on the cart. Emma asked, “Where is my brother, and when is someone going to tell me what the hell is going on?”

“It will all be explained to you. For now, you need to eat your lunch. I am sure someone will be up this afternoon to explain everything to you,” the guard said.

Emma then watched the two guards take the dirty breakfast dishes and cart, and then leave; leaving her once again locked in the apartment. She had no choice but to sit down and eat lunch. It was in the early afternoon when Emma heard the apartment door being unlocked again. She was sitting on the sofa, with the sheet still wrapped around her nude body, when her brother and one of the strange men that had raped her walked into the apartment.

“I see you have recovered nicely,” Albert said, looking at his sister.

Jumping up off the sofa, Emma screamed at her brother and the strange man, in a hateful tone, “I demand you let me out of here! I am going to see that you both go to prison for what you did to me.”

“I think she needs something to calm her down,” Jason said.

“We can take her into the bedroom, and you can give it to her,” Albert replied, as he and Jason moved toward Emma.

“Do not touch me!” Albert’s sister yelled, as she backed up; but she was no match for the two men. They easily grabbed the nineteen-year-old and dragged her, kicking, and screaming, into the bedroom. Being the apartment was soundproof, no one could hear her screaming. In struggling, Emma lost the sheet that was covering her nude body. Her exposed and unrestrained C-cup breasts were wildly wobbling.

Tired of her struggling, her brother gave Emma a blow just below her breasts, knocking the breath out of her. While she was gasping for air, they forced her down on the bed. Albert held her down, while Jason took a syringe out of his pocket. He quickly tied a rubber tube around Emma’s upper arm while saying “You need to hold her arm still while I find her vein.”

Albert put more pressure on Emma’s arm to keep it immobile. Jason found her vein, inserted the needle, and quickly emptied the syringe into her arm. He then pulled the needle out and released the rubber tube, allowing the drug to go speeding through her body. Very quickly Emma was in la-la land.

“Do you think we can keep her under control?” Albert asked.

“I will get with Will and produce the right dose of drugs to keep her compliant for now. Once she is addicted, we will own her, and she will do whatever we want. She may fight it at first, but I assure you, the drugs will win in the end,” Jason said.

“It would have been nice if Emma were as easy to control as Linda and we did not have to drug her,” Albert said.

“Yeah, your mother had pent-up submissive tendencies you could exploit. Unfortunately, your sister did not inherit those qualities, but with the help of the drugs, she will do whatever we want her to do in the end,” Jason said.

“While she is totally compliant, I think I will have another go at her hot pussy,” Albert said, and started taking off his clothes.”

Now with her mind and body being controlled by the drug she was given; Emma was unable to resist when Albert spread her legs and got in-between them. She just laid there and looked at her brother as he climbed on top of her sexy body again. Even in her drugged state, Emma let out a soft sexual moan when her brother slid his hard cock into her pussy.

“She may hate doing it, but her body likes it. Emma does take after your mother in that aspect,” Jason commented, as he sat back watching Albert’s cock going in-and-out of his sexy sister’s hot pussy, as she laid underneath him moaning.

Albert had to admit that his nineteen-year-old sister, who was a virgin when he fucked her for the first time, was an even better fuck than his mother, while pounding her pussy really hard. With Emma’s vaginal muscles clinging to his cock, Albert did not last long before ejaculating another load of his baby-making cum into his sister’s hot tight cunt. He then pulled his softening cock out of her well-fucked pussy and got up off of her and got dressed.

Jason had taken off his clothes and was stroking his erection while he watched Albert fuck his sister. When he got out of the way, Jason replaced him on top of Emma’s sexy body. She was now being fucked by Jason. As with her brother, it did not take long for her hot tight pussy to get Jason off, as he added his load of baby-making cum to her hot cunt. Jason then got up off of Albert’s sexy sister and put on his clothes.

After that, to keep Emma totally under control, they started giving her daily injections of an extremely addicting drug.

“Please! Do not drug me!” the sexy nineteen-year-old would beg, while she was being held down, each time the needle was inserted into her arm. After the first couple of days of struggling and trying to keep them from injecting her, Emma begged but had quit resisting while she was becoming addicted to the drug that made her feel extremely good and carefree while being sexually abused. Albert, Will, and Jason all made daily visits to her apartment and enjoyed her hot pussy. It was even common for her on some days to take on all three of them, one right after the other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.