Albert's Fantasies - Cover

Albert's Fantasies

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The main character is Albert and how he achieves his sexual fantasies. Especially with his mother, sister, stepmother, and stepsister. To accomplish this, he gets mixed up with a crooked sexual therapist and his sidekick. They exploit women and girls for their own satisfaction and profit.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Prostitution  

The nineteen-year-old beauty was sitting on the sofa and Emma had just unknowingly consumed the scopolamine that Albert had slipped into her drink. He was waiting with great anticipation of what it was going to be like to finally fuck his hot sister. Albert knew from what Dr. Pennington had told him, it would not take long before the drug took effect and Emma would be his for the taking. He was looking at her, trying not to be too obvious. His cock was already hard with anticipation of fulfilling another one of his fantasies, fucking his sexy younger sister.

Albert could see her demeanor start to change. Her head was leaning back against the back of the sofa and her eyes were glossy and half-closed. He could see her nice C-cup breasts rise and fall as she breathed. Albert went over and sat down beside his sister on the sofa. Linda was sitting on the other side of Emma and had not yet noticed the change taking place in her daughter’s demeanor.

“What have you done to Emma? Did you drug her?” his mother asked, when she saw her daughter not sufficiently responding to her brother feeling her breasts through her clothes. The teen only softly moaned instead of slapping the hell out of her brother.

“I just gave her something to keep her from trying to fight me off when I fuck her hot pussy,” Albert replied.

“You have me. Please leave her alone,” his mother begged.

“I will do what I want with you and her both,” Albert said, very dominantly, as he leaned over and slapped his mother across her left cheek.

“You will do as you are told and not interfere with whatever I do with Emma. Do you understand?” Albert asked, in a very stern and demanding tone, as he slapped her again, backhanded just for good measure.

Linda slowly nodded her head in submission, as she said, “I will do as you wish,” in a low obedient voice while rubbing her red cheeks where Albert had slapped her.

Albert then helped his drugged sister to her feet. Emma was in an incoherent but easily controllable state, as he guided her to his bedroom. She just stood there with her beautiful long black hair hanging over her left shoulder. It hung down to just below her left breast. Emma was wearing a loose dress. Albert reached around her back and unzipped the zipper that went from her neck to her slim waist. His sexy sister just stood there, unable to form a rational thought. Albert eased the dress off her shoulders, causing it to slide down her body and bunch up around her ankles.

Seeing his beautiful and sexy nineteen-year-old sister in her bra and panties for the first time gave him a tremendous hard-on. The outline of Emma’s areolas and nipples were plainly noticeable. The shadow of the teen’s dark-black pussy hair was very visible through her white panties. He then reached around his sister and unhooked her bra. Under the influence of the scopolamine, Emma was unable to resist as her brother removed her bra completely, exposing her fabulous nude breasts. Albert now had his sister topless.

As she continued to stand there in the drug induced stupor, Albert eased Emma’s panties down her sexy legs. Her thick patch of dark-black hair on her pussy was exposed for the first time to a male. Her brother then helped Emma step out of her dress and panties. In the process, her shoes slipped off her feet, leaving her nude. Albert then picked up his sexy 5’6” and 124lb sister and laid her on the bed, on her back. He took a minute to enjoys looking at her nude 36-25-35 body, lying there available for him to use anyway he wanted.

Albert then quickly took off his clothes and climbed on the bed with Emma. Spreading her legs, he got in-between them. After lining up the head of his inflamed meat-pole with the entrance of his sister’s tight little virgin pussy, he paused. Then, with a tremendous shove of his hips, Albert forced his hard cock deep into Emma’s pussy, tearing through her hymen and taking her virginity in the process. Even in her drugged state, the teen let out a loud groaning moan as her sexy teen legs kicked up while she was forced to take her first hard cock into her pussy.

Her brother was then fucking her with hard strokes as she laid underneath him moaning, not lucid enough to fully understand what was happening to her. Albert could feel her vaginal muscles clinging to his cock as it slid in-and-out of her tight pussy. He had always thought his nineteen-year-old sister would be a fantastic fuck. Actually, fucking her hot tight pussy was even better than he had fantasized. As with his mother, he was fucking Emma without protection. Albert knew that there was a possibility that his sister could get pregnant, but he really did not care at the time, as he ejaculated his baby-making cum deep into her pussy.

After Albert had pumped the last of his cum into Emma’s hot cunt, he pulled his softening cock out of her pussy, and got up off of her. She laid there, still in her drug induced stupor. Albert left his sister lying there nude. He slipped on his pants and went back to the living room where his mother was. She looked up at her son and in an incredibly low solemn voice asked, “Did you fuck your innocent sister? Did you take away the gift of her virginity to her future husband on their wedding night?”

“Well. What can I say? She is certainly no virgin now anyway. I assure you; she will be well broken in by the time she gets married; if that ever happens,” her brother said. Albert then took his cellphone, called Jason, and said, “I have started the process with my sister, and I am ready to have her taken so that she can be trained.”

“Do you have her at home?” Jason asked.

“Yes,” Albert answered.

“Will informed me about her and your mother. Did you drug her?” Jason asked.

“Yes. She is under control right now, but I do not know how long it will be before she starts to resist,” Albert replied.

“I can be there in about thirty minutes. I will bring something that will keep her under control,” Jason replied.

“See you then,” Albert replied, and hug up the phone.

“What are you planning to do with Emma?” her mother asked, in a low soft hesitant voice.

“That is no concern of yours. I will do whatever I want with her; but for now, I want you to take off your top and bra,” Albert told his mother, in a very dominant tone, as he sat down beside her on the sofa.

Linda slowly unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off and laid it beside her. She then reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Pulling it away from her extremely nice D-cup breasts, she laid it with her blouse. She was now sitting there beside her son, topless. Albert reached over and pinched her nipples, causing her to let out a little whimper, but she knew better than to resist as he made her nipples hard and sticking out. “Get down there on the floor and suck on me while we wait,” Albert ordered. Albert was still playing with his mother’s hard nipples as she was working on his cock when there was a knock on the door.

“That should be Jason,” Albert said

“Can I put my blouse and bra back on?” Linda beggingly asked.

“No. Leave them off,” Albert said, in a stern and demanding tone, as he got up and went to the door. Looking through the peep hole he saw in fact it was Jason.

Linda picked up her blouse and held it in front of her nude breasts, as Albert opened the door and let him in.

“Glad you could make it. I do not know how much longer my sister will be under the influence of the drug that I gave her, but for now she is fine. She did not resist when I fucked her,” Albert said, as he noticed Jason looking over his mother, sitting there holding her blouse up against her nude breasts. Jason had noticed her bra was lying on the sofa beside her.

“Ah! Yes. You have never met my mother,” Albert said.

“No, but Will told me about her, and how good a fuck she was,” Jason replied.

He looked at his mother and said, in a very demanding tone, “Get your ass up and get over here.”

Linda slowly got up and walked over to where her son and Jason were standing. Albert reached over and jerked the blouse out of his mother’s hands, completely exposing her nude breasts to Jason.

“This is Linda, my mother, and an available slut,” Albert said, as she stood there topless with her head slightly bowed. Her nipples were still hard and sticking out from her nice D-cup breasts as a result of Albert manipulating them.

“Now that I have rested for a while, I would like to have another go with my sister before we take her away. Would you like to fuck my mother’s hot pussy while I am busy with Emma?” Albert asked.

“Absolutely, I would like to fuck her,” Jason said, while looking over Linda’s sexy body.

Albert looked at his mother and said, in a very dominant and demanding tone, “Linda. Take Jason to your bedroom and do whatever he wants.”

Knowing better than to resist, she slowly was nodding her head in submission, as she softly said, “The bedroom is this way.”

Jason followed her to her bedroom as Albert went back to where he had left Emma. She was still lying there nude, just the way he had left her. Quickly taking off his pants, Albert got back on the bed with his sexy sister. When Emma felt his naked body on top of her, she whimpered, “No! Don’t! I don’t wanna,” but it only came out as a muttering slur. She was still under the influence of the drug and unable to resist, as her brother rammed his hard cock into her hot tight pussy for the second time.

Emma laid there underneath her brother with her legs forcefully spread, with Albert in-between them sliding his hard cock in-and-out of her tight cunt. She let out, loud whimpering moans as he drove into her with hard thrusts. Then, with a loud grunt, he unloaded another load of baby-making cum into his sister’s unprotected pussy. Now that he had taken her for the second time, Albert pulled his softening cock out of her and got up off of her. Emma just laid there, not able to function normally yet, due to being drugged. Albert had just enjoyed another one of his fantasies, the taking, and complete domination, of his innocent nineteen-year-old sister.

At Dr. Pennington’s suggestion, Albert had set up a video camera in his room to record him having sex with Emma. According to everything Albert had told him about her, he was sure that she would not want anyone to see a video of her brother fucking her. However, she might just be stubborn enough to go to the police. To make sure that she did not report them, after Albert had his initial fun with her, they were going to take Emma to the Mandeville Arms. They would keep her captive and on drugs, until she was completely broken of any resistance.

Besides having his innocent sister’s hot sexy body for his own personal use, now that he was a partner with Dr. Pennington and Jason, Albert was going to allow Emma to be forced into prostitution. The thought of her being forced to take strange men’s hard cocks in her hot pussy pleased him. It would serve the bitch right. She had always thought she was better than him anyway. Now, he has taken care of that. Emma would be his property and he certainly intended to profit from the use of her hot and sexy body once she was trained.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.