Albert's Fantasies - Cover

Albert's Fantasies

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The main character is Albert and how he achieves his sexual fantasies. Especially with his mother, sister, stepmother, and stepsister. To accomplish this, he gets mixed up with a crooked sexual therapist and his sidekick. They exploit women and girls for their own satisfaction and profit.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Prostitution  

A couple of days later, Albert was sitting in Dr. Pennington’s office. Jason Salazar was there also. Albert had decided to take Will and Jason’s offer to join them in their illicit activities. He knew that he would need their help with his sister, Emma. Another one of his fantasies was fucking the hell out of his beautiful and sexy sister. Being able to turn her into a prostitute excited him even more.

“How is it working out with your mother? Is she giving you any problems?” Will asked Albert.

“No. No problem whatsoever. I have complete control over her now. She has regularly been performing oral sex during the day and I have been fucking her at night.” Albert said.

“Excellent,” Dr. Pennington replied.

“I do have one problem though that I want to talk over with you and Jason,” Albert said.

“What is that?” Will Pennington asked.

“I have a nineteen-year-old sister that I am afraid is going to cause trouble. Fairly sure that she knows that I am fucking our mother,” Albert said.

“Is she married?” Will asked.

“No. Emma still lives at home, but she has a steady boyfriend,” Albert answered.

“Is he fucking her?” Will asked.

“Probably not. Emma is pretty damn conservative, and she claims that she does not believe in premarital sex,” her brother replied.

“What would you like to do about it?” Will asked Albert.

“Emma is incredibly pretty and sexy. Her bras size is a 32C, and she is 5’5” and her weight is 123lbs. She has an extremely sexy well-formed ass. Her measurements are 35-24-36. Emma has long black hair that reaches the middle of her back and dark eyes like our mother. I would really like to fuck her, and have her suck my cock, but she is not going to do it willingly,” Albert admitted.

“After you have enjoyed her hot sexy body for a while, would you have a problem with other men using her?” Dr. Pennington asked.

“Are you talking about using Emma as a prostitute at the Mandeville Arms?” Albert asked.

“Yes, but it would be your decision whether or not to turn her out,” Will replied.

“I do not have a problem with forcing her to take on other men’s hard cocks. Making money from it would be all the better, but how do we control her? She is much stronger willed than my mother. She will try to resist,” Albert asked.

“I suggest we drug her before taking her to the Mandeville Arms. Then keep her there, just high enough on drugs that she will not resist being used, until she is completely broken and forced to accept her role as your property. You can keep her there while we are breaking her in. No one but you, me, and Jason, will use her until you decide it is time for her to start earning her keep.”

“To start with, you can drug Emma with scopolamine, also known as Devil’s Breath. In the right amount it will render her completely unable to resist but will not totally knock her out. After that we will put her on a mixture of ecstasy and cocaine. In no time, your sister will be fucking any hard cock we send to her,” Dr. Pennington said.

“That sounds like a fantastic plan,” Albert replied.

“There is one other problem we will need to address. You said your sister had a steady boyfriend. We will have to devise a plan to break them up. He has to be taken out of the picture. We cannot have him calling the police reporting your sister missing. However, we will have time to figure that out later,” Will said.

“I do not like him anyway,” Albert remarked.

“You have never been to the Mandeville Arms. I will have Jason get you set up for access and show you around. He can introduce you to Andrea, his seventeen-year-old daughter. I am sure that you will want to spend some time with her once you meet her. She is one sexy little blonde bitch with a fabulous body. She was sixteen the first time Jason forced her to have sex with me. After that, I started fucking Andrea regularly along with Jason. We still enjoy her amenities periodically. However, between her clients and schoolwork, she does not have much free time.”

“It was then that we decided to build the Mandeville Arms luxury apartments with the special 10th floor. One of my patients was a very exclusive high-class call girl that wanted to get out of the business, get married, and start a family. I was able to acquire her client list. Not surprising, virtually all her clients were married affluent men with families. Some of them with daughters the same age as Andrea. They were more than willing to shell out a thousand bucks for a night with the sexy teen,” Will told Albert.

While Dr. Pennington was going on about her, Jason was remembering his and Andrea’s first time, and leading up to the Mandeville Arms. After an intense argument, when Andrea was a fifteen-year-old, Jason dragged the struggling teen into his bedroom as he said, “You’re gonna damn well learn your place,” as he tore off her clothes. She was begging him to stop and leave her alone. Once he had her nude, Jason picked her up and threw the teen on his bed. Her fabulous young tits, which were already outgrowing her B-cup bras, bounced, and wobbled as she landed on the bed, hard.

“Please daddy, no!” Andrea sobbingly begged, as her father quickly undressed and climbed on top of her nude body.

Jason forced his daughter’s legs apart and lined his hard cock up with the entrance of her pussy. She let out a groaning cry when her father’s inflamed meat-pole tore through her hymen, taking her virginity. Her sexy young legs kicked up on both sides of Jason’s body when his pelvis slammed against hers. His cock was completely embedded in her young cunt.

Andrea laid there underneath her father, letting out whimpering moans as he fucked her young pussy. He did not last long with her tight little cunt squeezing his cock as it slid in-and-out of her. Then, with a loud grunt and a hard shove, Jason ejaculated, sending his hot cum flooding Andrea’s unprotected pussy. He fucked the teen two more times that night, and each time she was forced to take another load of his baby-making cum into her unprotected pussy. He had not used a condom when he fucked her.

Afraid that he may have knocked-up his own daughter, after fucking her three times without protection, he forced her to take the morning after pill the next day. Jason also put her on birth control so that he could start fucking the teen regularly. Too ashamed to tell anyone that she was being raped by her father, she just gave in and let him have his way with her, night after night.

Jason moved Andrea into his bedroom; where, at fifteen, she had to live and perform sexually like she was his wife. The teen was forced to dress and undress in front of him. After a while Andrea had gotten so used to her father seeing her nude, that she did not even try to hide it anymore. Quite often he had her walking around nude.

Then one day, Jason was sitting in the living room when his fifteen-year-old daughter got home from school. She looked very sexy in the blouse and skirt that she had worn to school. Her pretty blonde hair was brushed and hanging down just below her shoulders. Her father looked at her pretty face and sexy little mouth and decided it was time she learned to suck his cock.

“Now that you have become quite adept at fucking, it is time you learned to perform oral sex,” Jason told the teen.

Andrea knew better than to argue with her father. She had learned that the hard way, and knew if she tried to resist, he would just force her to do what he wanted. Then afterwards, he would punish her severely for disobedience. Before she had learned to be completely obedient, Andrea had received blows from her father’s large leather belt. She had learned quickly it was better to obey him.

“Can I go take off my school clothes off first?” the teen asked.

“Go ahead, but be quick about it; and when you come back, I expect you to be nude,” Jason said.

“Yes sir,” Andrea answered, in a low submissive voice.

While the teen was gone to the bedroom taking off her clothes, Jason took his off there in the living room. He was sitting on the sofa, naked, stroking his already hard cock in anticipation of having Andrea’s hot young mouth go down on it. When she came back into the living room, she was completely nude as ordered. Jason looked up and said, “Get over here and get on your knees and suck me off,” in a demanding tone.

The young teen slowly and reluctantly walked over to her father and dropped to her knees. Her hot young mouth was only inches away from the head of his cock. With no experience at performing oral sex, only what she had seen on the internet or heard other girl’s say, the teen was not sure what to do. She tremulously lowered her pretty blonde head and wrapped her lips around the head of her father’s erection. She then lowered her head further, allowing his cock to slide into her mouth. Assuming she was doing ok, the teen started mechanically moving her head up-and-down, as she sucked him.

She was managing her gag reflex, not wanting to make her father mad. However, at fifteen, Andrea was unprepared when her father ejaculated in her mouth. Her pretty cheeks bulged out and she gagged, got choked, and tried to raise her head. Jason grabbed her soft blonde hair and forced her head down even further, causing the head of his cock to slip into the teen’s throat. Andrea was trying to shake her head, but her father would not let her up, as she was forced to chokingly swallow his cum. Only then did he let Andrea raise her head and allow his cock to slip out of her mouth.

As she was gasping for air, Jason said, “Not bad for your first time. You just need a lot more practice.” After that day, Andrea did get an enormous amount of practice sucking her father’s cock and swallowing his cum. The teen now regularly had to perform oral sex as well as engaging in sexual intercourse.

Andrea was sixteen when she was forced to have sex with Dr. Pennington the first time. He was over visiting, Jason, his best friend. Will knew that Jason was fucking his sexy young daughter. When Jason asked if he wanted to have a go with her, Will readily confirmed that he had been thinking about asking if he could fuck her. That particular day, the sexy young blonde had on a pullover top and shorts, which showed off her very sexy and perfectly tanned legs.

Jason and Will were sitting in the living room talking when Andrea came into the room. Will was looking over the sexy teen when Jason asked him, “Do you want to fuck her?”

“Please daddy. No,” the teen softly begged.

“You will damn well do what I tell you girl. Do not make me have to punish you for being disobedient. Now take off your clothes, Will wants to see your sexy nude body,” Jason told his sixteen-year-old daughter, in a very demanding voice.

“Can I take them off in my room?” Andrea asked, pleadingly.

“No. Take them off here while we are watching you,” her father snapped sternly.

The teen knew better than to defy her father. Andrea had nowhere else to go. Her mother had left her at the mercy of her father, and he would severely punish her anytime she disobeyed him. Also, it was not like she was an innocent virgin. That had been taken away from her months ago. Her father had been fucking her regularly for nearly a year. He had kept her on birth control after the first time he raped her. She knew fucking her father’s friend would not endanger her getting pregnant.

Knowing that she really did not have a choice, the teen gently pulled her top up past her breasts, over her head, and off. Her firm breasts pushed out against her bra, as she dropped her top on the floor. Reluctantly, Andrea reached behind her back and unhooked it. She then eased her bra away from her body, exposing her fabulous nude breasts to a man other that her father for the first time.

After letting her bra join her top on the floor, Andrea unfastened her shorts, easing them slowly down her sexy legs. Already barefooted, she stepped out of them. The well-developed teen then shoved her panties down, revealing her nice patch of dark-blonde hair on her pussy mound. Stepping out of her panties left the teen standing there in front of Will and her father nude.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.