Albert's Fantasies - Cover

Albert's Fantasies

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The main character is Albert and how he achieves his sexual fantasies. Especially with his mother, sister, stepmother, and stepsister. To accomplish this, he gets mixed up with a crooked sexual therapist and his sidekick. They exploit women and girls for their own satisfaction and profit.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Prostitution  

Linda Tillman was standing outside of Dr. Pennington’s office. She was trying to decide whether to go in or not. It was her second appointment with the sex therapist. At her first session with the doctor, she had hated having to talk about having sex with her son. Undoubtably, she would have to answer more probing and humiliating questions about her sex life; and even though she had been forced to have sex, she had received pleasure from being fucked.

That day Linda had dressed nicely in a skirt and blouse, and high heels. Her beautiful long black hair was brushed and hanging loose. Even in her late thirties, she knew that most men still found her attractive. Reluctantly, she quit stalling, opened the door, and walked into Dr. Pennington’s office.

“Hi, I am Linda Tillman, and I have an appointment with Dr. Pennington,” Linda told the new receptionist, Sheila Reid, a very pretty eighteen-year-old college freshman.

The receptionist mashed the intercom button and said, “Sir. Ms. Tillman is here for her appointment.”

“Thank you, Sheila. Send her on back please,” Dr. Pennington replied.

“Ms. Tillman. Dr. Pennington is expecting you. Down the hall, last door on the right,” the receptionist said, in a polite voice.

Linda slowly and nervously walked down the hallway. Dr. Pennington met her at the door, ushered her into his office, and closed the door behind them. Which had the effect of soundproofing the room.

“You did not tell me that my son was going to be here,” Linda said, beginning to get extremely apprehensive at seeing Albert sitting in Dr. Pennington’s office.

“You having sex with him is the reason you came to me. It is only appropriate that he be here also,” Dr. Pennington replied.

“Yes, but I thought that would be just between you and I, as my therapist. I should go,” Linda said, in a low tense voice, while refusing to look at her son.

“Albert needs to be here to understand how to control you,” Dr. Pennington said.

“What do you mean ‘control me’?” Linda asked, even more nervous.

“You have never been able to establish a relationship with a man since your husband left you. You needed to be taken down and given a good hard fucking, but no one did it until Albert fucked you,” Dr. Pennington told Linda.

“I did not want him to do that. He forced himself on top of me. I did not have a choice,” Linda said, in a low unsure voice.

“That may be so at first, but you needed it. You are a submissive that needs rough hard sex,” Dr. Pennington told Albert’s attractive mother.

Her son had been sitting there silently the whole time, watching his mother’s reactions. He thought she looked nice that day. Linda’s long black hair was brushed and hanging loose. She was wearing a white blouse and black skirt. It seemed to him that her nipples were unusually hard. He could see the imprint of them pushing out against her bra and blouse. It made his dick hard, as he remembered Dr. Pennington telling him that his mother was going to be fucked before she left his office that day.

“When you were forced to have sexual intercourse with your son, did you have orgasms with him while he was fucking you?” Dr. Pennington asked Linda, in a calm, but demanding voice.

She lowered her head to keep from looking at Dr. Pennington, or Albert, and then in a low soft reluctant voice said, “Well ... yes, but I could not help it.”

“Albert. From now on, your mother belongs to you. You are the dominant male of the family. Take what you want from her. Make her submit to your desires,” Dr. Pennington said.

“No! This is not right! You and my son are fucking crazy. I am going to leave, and Albert, you need to move back to your apartment immediately,” Linda cried out, turned, and reached for the door, but found it locked, and yelled, “Let me out of here!”

The new young receptionist, Sheila Reid, sitting at the front desk, did not hear a thing because the room was soundproof. She had no idea that Linda Tillman, the attractive older woman, was in the process of being raped by her boss while her son watched. If she had, the young coed would have known that she herself was in danger and needed to get out of there. That did not happen, and in a few days, the sexy eighteen-year-old college student would suffer the same fate as her predecessor, as she would be drugged, raped, and forced into prostitution.

Dr. Pennington grabbed a handful of Linda’s long black hair and jerked her around, as he said, in a very dominant tone, “It is time that you learn to be an obedient bitch, and Albert to be your Master.” He then slapped her hard across the face, as he said, “You will submit to whatever men want from you.”

Still holding onto her hair, Will dragged Linda over to his desk where he mashed the button that opened the back wall into the bedroom. He then dragged her on into the bedroom, as Albert got up and followed them.

“Now bitch! Get undressed. Strip!” Dr. Pennington demanded, as he turned loose of her hair and slapped her again to make sure that she understood, that she did not have a choice in the matter.

Albert sat down in a chair across from the bed and watched as his attractive mother slowly unbuttoned her blouse. He could see the tears in her eyes as she slipped it off and laid it on the dresser beside him. Reaching behind her back, Linda unhooked her 34D bra. Before she removed it, she made another plea to Dr. Pennington, “Please do not make me do this! It is not right,” only to be rewarded with another slap.

Linda hated what was happening, but at the same time, her pussy was getting extremely wet. Resigned to her fate, she eased her bra away from her nice D-cup breasts, with slightly protruding areolas and nipples, and then laid it with her blouse. Linda was now standing in front of Dr. Pennington and her son, topless. Will reached up and groped her breasts, making her nipples stick out even more, as she stood there unable to resist, with her head bowed in submission.

“It is certainly obvious why you wanted to fuck her,” Will said, as he slid a hand under Linda’s skirt and felt her extremely damp panties. He knew she was more than ready to be fucked and ripped her panties away from her body. Linda felt an extra quiver in her pussy from this action.

After dropping her torn panties on the floor, Will stepped back, and started taking off his clothes, while saying, “Ok bitch. You know what is going to happen. So, get the rest of your clothes off, and then get on the bed and spread your legs like the submissive slut you are.”

The only thing Linda had left on was her skirt and high heels. She slipped off her high heels, and then unfastened her skirt, letting if fall around her ankles. Stepping out of it, Linda eased her nude body onto the bed while Dr. Pennington finished undressing. She spread her legs, giving him full access to her pussy. Will, now naked, got on top of Linda. Lying there on her back, she let her head roll to the side and looked over at her son. She saw him smile when she let out an uncontrollable sexual moan when Will shoved his hard cock into her wet pussy.

Albert sat back and watched Will fucking his mother. Linda turned her head away from her son as she started, uncontrollably, gyrating her hips and fucking her hot cunt up to meet Dr. Pennington’s driving thrusts, while continuing to moan. Albert could see Will’s hard cock going in-and-out of his mother’s pussy. As he watched, he slowly took his clothes off and was stroking his cock. Albert had a tremendous hard-on watching her get fucked and was anxiously waiting his turn on her sexy body.

Will had picked up speed and was fucking Linda really hard. She was moaning louder and louder as he drove his cock into her hot pussy. Albert watched while his mother let out a loud satisfying sexual moan. She wrapped her legs around Will’s body while having an orgasm. A few more strokes, and he was ejaculating his cum inside her hot cunt. Will then pulled his cock out and got up off her. Linda just laid there panting with her legs still spread.

“You see, Linda cannot help herself. You need to take control of her. She will submit to your dominancy. You just have to make her do what you want, until she gets used to being subservient. In time, Linda will become completely obedient,” Dr. Pennington told Albert, as he started putting on his clothes.

Albert quickly climbed on the bed and got on top of his mother. She turned her head away when he tried to look her in the eye. He raised up on his knees in-between her spread legs. Albert then draped her smooth sexy legs over his arms as he lined up his extremely hard cock with the entrance to her pussy. Linda let out a loud groaning moan as her son rammed his inflamed meat-pole really hard into her hot cunt. He then started fucking her with really hard strokes. It was causing her large D-cup breasts to wobble to-and-fro. It excited him as he looked down at his sexy mother.

“Look at me while I am fucking you!” Albert said, in a loud demanding tone. When Linda did not immediately look at him, he gave her left breast a hard slap, while saying, “You will obey me bitch,” in an even more demanding tone.

As pain shot through her left breast, Linda reluctantly turned her head and looked up at her son. His cock was now driving in-and-out of her pussy. He could see the defeat in her eyes. After fucking her that way for several minutes, Albert turned loose of her legs and laid on top of her while continuing to fuck her. Dr. Pennington was right, he could have her anyway he wanted now. From now on, she would be his sexual slut, his cum bucket. Albert had fantasized many times about taking her down and forcing her to have sex with him. Now she was his, and he was going to make effective use of her sexy body.

Albert was grunting as his cock was sliding in-and-out of his mother’s slick pussy. Linda had uncontrollably surrendered to the ecstasy of sex. She was working her hips, fucking her hot cunt to meet the downward thrust of her son’s cock. He was giving her what she had been denied ever since her husband left her. Linda knew incest was wrong and immoral, but she could not deny the pleasure she was getting from Albert’s hard cock fucking her. Linda knew, from then on, she would not be able to resist anything her son made her do. Dr. Pennington and Albert had made her realize she was a submissive slut, like some street whore.

It was having an effect on Linda. She told herself that she was a whoring slut for getting pleasure from fucking her son. She, however, could not control the massive orgasm she was having, as she wrapped her quivering legs around Albert. She could not contain the loud sexual moans as the mind-blowing orgasm overtook her, as she felt her son ejaculate his cum deep into her hot pussy. Linda was heavily panting, coming down from the sexual high, when Albert pulled his softening cock out of her.

The shame of committing incest entered her mind, and Linda could not look at her son. She just laid there nude, still panting, as Albert got off the bed. To further emphasize his dominance over her, he pulled her head towards him and told her, “Clean my cock off.” She did not even look at him, just took his cock in her mouth and cleaned their combined juices off the cock that had just brought her such pleasure. Satisfied with her actions, he pulled his cock out of her mouth and started putting on his clothes. Will had already gotten dressed while Albert was fucking his mother.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.