Albert's Fantasies - Cover

Albert's Fantasies

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The main character is Albert and how he achieves his sexual fantasies. Especially with his mother, sister, stepmother, and stepsister. To accomplish this, he gets mixed up with a crooked sexual therapist and his sidekick. They exploit women and girls for their own satisfaction and profit.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Prostitution  

Dr. Pennington mashed the intercom button on the device on his desk and said, “Carol, would you come to my office.”

“Yes sir, I will be right there,” came a sweet soft voice over the intercom.

Wondering if she had done something wrong, Carol got up and went down the long hallway to her boss’s office. When she got there, she nervously knocked on the door lightly.

“Come in,” the young receptionist heard Dr. Pennington call out.

Carol opened the door and walked in, but she was surprised to see Jason Salazar sitting there in Dr. Pennington’s office. She knew that he had not come in while she was at her desk. He must have come in earlier before she came to work, she thought. The pretty young receptionist immediately got extremely more nervous at the way all three men were looking at her. Unbeknownst to her, Dr. Pennington had the ability to electronically turn out all the outer office lights and lock the front door, giving the appearance of the office being closed, which he did when she walked in.

“You wanted to see me, Sir?” Carol nervously asked.

“It is time that you learned the real reason you are here. I want you to strip,” Dr. Pennington said, in a calm but demanding voice.

“Sir? You don’t mean take off my clothes?” the young strawberry-blonde asked, in a low, frightened and panicky voice.

“That is precisely what I mean,” Dr. Pennington said, in a stern, more demanding tone.

Carol, now terrified, turned and reached for the door just in time to hear it click as Dr. Pennington locked the door electronically to his office.

“Please Dr. Pennington! Just let me out of here!” Carol begged.

“Jason. You and Albert help her out, and do not worry about her clothes, she will not be needing any for a couple of days,” Will said.

“Have you fucking gone crazy!” Carol yelled.

Jason jumped up, and before she had time to react, he grabbed the front of her blouse and ripped it open. Carol made a vicious attempt to slap him, but Jason easily blocked the blow.

“Albert, help him!” Will yelled. Quickly getting up, Albert grabbed Carol’s small wrists before she was able to make another attempt to hit Jason. He twisted her arms up behind her back, as Jason got ahold of her bra and ripped it, letting her genuinely nice ample breasts spill out into the open. Albert turned loose of Carol’s wrists long enough to get ahold of her torn blouse and jerk it off her. Her torn bra came off with it, leaving the pretty strawberry-blonde topless in front of the three men. Her struggling caused her nice B-cup breasts to jiggle wildly.

Carol made a valiant attempt to kick Jason in his nuts, but he was able to block it just in time as he yelled, “Damn! This bitch is a fighter!”

Albert got ahold of her wrists again as she was trying to hit and kick Jason. Carol was struggling and fighting the two men with all the strength she could muster.

“Take her, get her on the bed, and hold her arm out. I am going to give her something that will calm her down,” Will said, while mashing the secret button that opened the back wall. After Carol was dragged struggling into the bedroom. Jason wrestled her down on the bed and was holding her down as Albert grabbed her small wrist and forced her arm out straight. She was hitting Albert in the back with her other small fist, which had negligible effect on him.

“Get off me!’ Carol screamed, as she continued to struggle, twisting, and turning, trying to get loose.

Will looked in a dresser drawer and took out a syringe, which had already been prepared in case he needed it, and a rubber tube. He quickly tied the rubber tube around Carol’s upper arm, as Jason and Albert held the pretty strawberry-blonde down.

“Oh God no! Don’t drug me!” Carol begged.

“Hold her arm still,” Will said, as he found her vein and inserted the needle. After emptying the syringe, he pulled the needle out of her arm and removed the rubber tube, allowing the drugs to go speeding through her body. It only took a few minutes for the drugs to work their magic. Carol soon had quit struggling and was just softly moaning. Her pretty blue eyes had glossed over, and she appeared to be looking at Albert.

“Carol is, and will be, fully aware of what is happening to her. Her body may well respond to stimuli, but she will be unable to resist anything we do to her. Now get the rest of her clothes off,” Will said.

The pretty young receptionist had lost her high heels during the struggle. Jason unfastened her skirt. Carol laid there, unable to resist, as he worked her skirt off her ass and slid it down her pretty legs and off. He then reached for her panties and did the same with them. Carol was now completely nude. Albert could not help but admire her thick bush, of obviously never before trimmed strawberry-blonde hair, between her legs.

“We should let our guest have the first crack at her,” Jason said.

“How about that Albert, would you like to do her first?” Will asked.

“Absolutely,” he quickly replied, and started taking off his clothes.

They would discover the pretty strawberry-blonde was no virgin. She had lost her virginity when she was sixteen. Carol was in the hay loft of her uncle’s barn with her two cousins, seventeen and fifteen. Her seventeen-year-old cousin had talked her into smoking marijuana for the one and only time she did it. While she was high, and unable to resist, her older cousin got her jeans and panties off. He then quickly took off his jeans and shorts.

There, on a soft pile of hay, her cousin spread her legs, as she whimpered, “No! I don’t wanna!” but was too stoned to fight her cousin off. Then a loud whimpering moan permeated throughout the barn, as her cousin’s hard cock tore through her hymen, taking her virginity. He was then fucking his younger cousin with hard thrusts without any protection. He had intended to pull out of her before he ejaculated. However, overcome with sexual lust, and the urgency to release his pent-up cum, her cousin flooded Carol’s pussy with his baby-making cum.

When her older cousin got up off of the pretty strawberry-blonde, her younger cousin took his place. The fifteen-year-old had gotten so excited watching his brother fucking Carol, and the fact that he was a virgin, he blew his load almost immediately in his pretty cousin’s pussy. Carol was lucky that she did not get pregnant, because her cousins did not use a condom and had ejaculated their baby-making cum into her unprotected pussy. They never had sex again as Carol refused to have anything to do with her cousins after the incident in the barn. She never told anyone about getting high and her cousins fucking her.

After dating her high school boyfriend for several months, and after they were semi-engaged, she let him fuck her several times before she went off to college. He had tried on several occasions to get his pretty strawberry-blonde girlfriend to give him head, but the only time she did, it did not go well. Carol had gagged badly and got choked on his cum while inadvertently managing to swallow a small amount of it. Afterward she always refused to do it again, saying that she was not that kind of girl that gave head. Since she was letting him fuck her, he considered it best to take what he could.

Now that Albert was naked, he climbed on top of the sexy strawberry-blonde, as he forced the drugged girl’s sexy legs apart. Even drugged, Carol let out a loud groaning moan as Albert shoved his hard cock into her pussy, which was lacking adequate lubrication. To overcome her dryness, he slid in-and-out a short distance and slowly, until he felt her vagina responding and getting slick. Albert then started fucking her with hard thrusts of his inflamed meat-pole. He was really pounding her pussy as the drugged receptionist moaned loudly. Then suddenly, with a loud grunt, he erupted. Carol felt the first of Albert’s hot cum flooding the inside of her pussy.

With her mind being controlled by the drugs that Dr. Pennington had given her, all Carol could do was lie there underneath Albert and let him finish with her. She could feel every driving thrust of his hard cock, as he pumped more of his cum into her hot cunt. Once he had expelled his baby-making sperm into her pussy, Albert pulled his softening cock out of Carol, and climbed off of her.

However, the sexy strawberry-blonde’s ordeal was only at the beginning stage. Will had already gotten naked, and immediately replaced Albert on top of the receptionist’s sexy young body. The college coed just laid there, unable to resist, as her boss viciously rammed his cock into her now well-lubricated pussy. Carol let out a loud groaning moan every time Dr. Pennington drove his inflamed meat-pole completely in her. Even in the foggy haze caused by the drugs, Carol could not believe that her sweet boss was really a vile and mean rapist that just kept brutally driving his cock in-and-out of her until he ejaculated, adding a second load of cum to her hot pussy.

“I bet you did not expect this when you asked for the job. You should have stayed in the Podunk town you came from. Married some farm boy and had a bunch of kids,” Will said, as he pulled his deflating cock out of Carol’s pussy, and then got up off of the pretty strawberry-blonde.

Jason had taken off his clothes and was stroking his cock when Will got off of Carol. He looked at the already well-fucked coed and said, “Looks like you got her all warmed up for me,” as he climbed on top of the young strawberry-blonde receptionist. She let out a whimpering moan when he shoved his hard cock into her. Her pussy was starting to get sore from all the hard fucking.

The receptionist was now taking her third cock in a row. While she was not a virgin when they started on her, she had not had sexual intercourse that much, and her boyfriend had been gentle with her. Not hard, rough, and forcefully abusive like these men. Her pussy was extremely hot and slick now, and it did not take Jason long before he ejaculated, sending a third load of cum into her pussy. After he pumped the last of his cum in her, Jason got up off Carol. She just laid there, unable to function anywhere close to normal yet.

After Albert had finished fucking her, he had put his clothes back on and sat back to watch while the other two men fucked the sexy receptionist. When Dr. Pennington had gotten off of Carol, he too had gotten dressed. They then waited on Jason to finish with her. After Jason got through with the strawberry-blonde, he put his clothes back on also. They left the drugged receptionist lying there and went into Will’s office. He closed the wall, which in effect locked Carol securely in the bedroom.

“What assurance do we have that she will not report us?” Albert asked, nervous about what they had done to the sexy receptionist, as they sat in Dr. Pennington’s office.

“Along with being a therapist, I am also a psychologist. Carol meets the classic profile of a girl that will do virtually anything to keep her family from finding out she let them down. In her mind, having to face them is far worse than enduring the sexual rapes; and the more depraved things that she is forced to engage in only increases her shame and humiliation, such that she never wants anyone to know about them,” Dr. Pennington said.

“Are you going to drug my mother?” Albert asked.

“It will not be necessary with her. Linda’s submissive tendencies will allow her to be controlled. I am looking forward to her next visit. Jason and I have been looking for a new member for our little group, and we think you just might fit in rather nicely,” Dr. Pennington told Albert.

“That sounds remarkably interesting. I will think about it and let you know after our meeting with my mother,” Albert replied.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.