Albert's Fantasies - Cover

Albert's Fantasies

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The main character is Albert and how he achieves his sexual fantasies. Especially with his mother, sister, stepmother, and stepsister. To accomplish this, he gets mixed up with a crooked sexual therapist and his sidekick. They exploit women and girls for their own satisfaction and profit.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Prostitution  

While Albert was enjoying Ana in apartment 1015, Will and Jason had taken the drugged teen to apartment 1006. There they fucked Paula’s hot tight pussy again. Still high on the drugs, she just laid there softly moaning as they fucked her hot young pussy again. Afterwards, she was left lying there nude, locked in the secure apartment to recover from her drug induced state. Ana was forced to sleep with Albert.

The next day Albert decided it was time for his stepmother to perform oral sex. The first time, Ana begged Albert not to make her suck his cock. She had told him that she had never done such a disgusting and immoral thing, not even with his father. That only excided Albert more as he forced her to perform oral sex. He had his stepmother on her knees after forcing her to undress in front of him. His fingers were intwined in Ana’s soft raven-black hair as he forced her mouth down on his erection. She gagged and tried to pull back, but Albert had a tight grip on her hair and held her head down with the head of his cock in her throat for a few seconds before letting her raise her head allowing his cock to slip out of her mouth.

While Ana was gasping for air, Albert said, “It will go a lot easier on you if I do not have to force you. One way or the other, you are going to suck my cock and swallow my cum.” To reinforce his dominance over his pretty and sexy stepmother, Albert slapped her left cheek leaving a red handprint. Big tears formed in her pretty dark eyes and were starting to run down her cheeks.

“I will not tolerate your disobedience,” Albert said, in a dominating tone, and then slapped his kneeling stepmother again.

“Please! No more! I will do what you want,” Ana sobbingly said.

Resigned to her fate, that she did not have a choice, the nude raven-haired beauty wrapped her sexy lips back around her stepson’s cock. She slowly started moving her head up-and-down, performing oral sex for him. It thoroughly disgusted and humiliated her having to perform such a lewd sexual act. However, Ana had no choice now that she was her stepson’s property. He could do with her as he wished, and she could do nothing about it except obey him, ... or be severely punished. When Albert ejaculated, Ana chokingly swallowed down his cum. It was the first time, of many times yet to come, where she would perform oral sex and swallow a mouthful of male cum.

The rest of the day, Albert made Ana stay nude to reenforce the fact that she was his property and would be required to obey any and all of his requirements, no matter how degusting they made her feel. While they were sitting on the sofa in the living room of the apartment, Albert asked, “Are you on any type of birth control?”

Ana lowered her head, and while refusing to look at her stepson, she said, “Yes, I have been ever since Paula was born.”

That night Albert fucked his stepmother for the first time. She laid underneath him moaning. Her smooth sexy legs were spread, and Albert was in-between them. His inflamed meat-pole was sliding in-and-out of Ana’s hot cunt. She wanted to shove him off of her, but she knew that would only get her punished, and then he would sexually abuse her anyway. With that in mind, Ana let him have his way with her. However, she felt used and humiliated when she felt his hot male cum being released into her pussy. She was at least thankful that she was on birth control. The last thing Ana wanted was to be impregnated by her stepson.

Albert, Will, and Jason, not wanting to make the same mistake that was made with Emma by letting her get pregnant, Paula was given the morning-after-pill and then put on regular birth control pills. Albert had Ana to continue taking birth control pills for the time being. Will, being a licensed doctor, had no problem getting them prescriptions. Under fake names of course.

Ana was now being forced to live with Albert at the Mandeville Arms as her stepson’s property. After the abusive rapes that she had been subjected to, the petite wife had been broken. She now accepted her fate as her stepson’s property. Night after night, Ana would spread her legs for Albert, as he fucked her surprisingly very snug pussy. Even though she hated being forced to be her stepson’s mistress, after many nights of having sex with him, Ana could not stop her body from receiving pleasure from his fucking.

However, not so with performing oral sex. Ana was totally humiliated every time she was forced to take her stepson’s cock into her mouth and suck him off. He always made her swallow his cum and keep sucking him until she had sucked his cock dry. On occasion some would leak out of her mouth. After Albert had let his cock slip from her sexy lips, he would make her use her fingers to shove it back in to where she could swallow it. Sometimes a small amount would be on her lips where she would have to use her tongue to get it all.

While Albert immensely enjoyed fucking Ana, his favorite thing was to have her kneeling before him in submission with her hot sexy lips wrapped around his cock. He enjoyed watching Ana’s pretty cheeks bulge out, and her being forced to chokingly swallow his male cum. It reinforced his dominance of her and fulfilled one of his greatest fantasies.

The first week while Albert was enjoying his stepmother, Jason and Will made daily visits to Paula’s apartment. The young teen was defiant at first, causing them to get her high on meth before having sex with her. After a few days of repeatedly being fucked hard by both men, Paula was broken of her will to resist and no longer needing meth to make her compliant. In fact, they weened her off of the meth before she became a hardcore addict.

After Ana and Paula went missing, Albert’s father moved away and would never be a factor in their lives again. Ana was not allowed to see her daughter that was only a few doors down in another apartment. Until they were both deemed totally subservient and obedient, their meals were catered to their apartment by the guards. During their first week at the Mandeville Arms, Albert mostly spent his time with Ana, forcing her to accept the fact that she was his property to use anyway he wanted. However, he did on occasion go down to Paula’s room.

She tremendously hated what Jason and Will forced her to do, especially when she had to fuck, or suck one off while the other one watched. It was so humiliating, and she could only imagine what was happening to her mother. However, the most humiliating for Paula was when she was forced to fuck and suck off her older half-brother. She hated and despised him for raping her and taking her virginity.

After Ana and Paula had been at the Mandeville Arms for a week, Albert, after enjoying his stepmother’s hot sexy body for that week, started letting Will and Jason have sex with her. Will or Jason, and sometime both, would come into the apartment and find Ana nude, the way Albert kept her most of the time. She would be dragged into the bedroom and thrown down on her back. Knowing she would be punished it she tried to resist, Albert’s raven-haired stepmother would spread her smooth sexy legs, letting the men that had helped her stepson abduct her, in-between them, letting them fuck her.

Paula had it worse. She was made available for the guards for the weeklong break-in and training to accept multiple cocks in a row without resisting. Same as they did with Darla Reid, for the first and second day the teen was given meth. After that, no more drugs were given to her. By the time her ordeal with the thirty-six guards was over, Paula had been successfully broken, and no longer resisted anything done to her.

The seventeen-year-old was then put to work entertaining clients that frequented the Mandeville Arms. She knew Albert was one of her pimps. She, however, had no idea that he was living with her mother, and that he had turned her mother into his mistress, but was also sharing her with Will and Jason.

One day several weeks later, Albert was talking to Will and Jason and said, “I want Ana to have my child. She will only be thirty-seven next month.”

“That should pose no problem for the time being. However, in a year or so, it would be too dangerous letting a child living on the 10th floor. At that time, we would have to determine if it would be safe to move Ana off the 10th floor and into one of the other apartments in the building,” Will said.

“If Ana is ever deemed a threat to our organization, I would have no problem getting rid of her. She could be sold off for whatever we could get for her, being she would be in her late thirties or early forties. I, of course, would keep the child she had of mine. While I certainly enjoy her being my mistress, her hot pussy and sexy mouth is not worth destroying what we have here at the Mandeville Arms,” Albert said.

“If that is want Albert wants to do, I do not have a problem with it. He has certainly proved himself to be more that an adequate partner in our endeavors,” Jason commented.

“I only visit Ana occasionally now anyway. Stopping having sex with her, so that Albert can impregnate her, is no problem for me,” Will said.

“Or with I,” Jason added.

“I appreciate that,” Albert replied.

Ana’s birth control pills were withheld from her. The second month without taking her birth control, she missed her period and was pregnant. Nine months later, Albert’s stepmother would give birth to a little baby boy. He would be the first of four children she would have fathered by Albert, as she would remain his mistress for many years. His half-sister, Paula, would go on to be one of the more productive prostitutes.

Now that they had both Reid sisters at the Mandeville Arms, and under control performing as obedient prostitutes, it was decided to have a family reunion. Albert took Sheila down to her sister’s apartment. She was dressed in a low-cut blouse that showed a generous amount of cleavage. With no bra, the imprints of her nipples were clearly visible. The mini-skirt and high heels certainly gave the impression of a high-class call girl. Far from the innocent naïve young girl that left her country home to go to a big city college only a few months earlier.

Darla was in her apartment; the sixteen-year-old was nude. Jason was sitting on the sofa naked from the waist down. His pants and undershorts were lying on the floor. Sheila’s younger sister was on her knees in-between his open legs; her pretty head was going up-and-down. Jason’s hard cock was sliding-in-and out of her sexy young mouth as she sucked him. When her apartment door opened, the teen had no idea that it was her older sister that was one of the two people that entered the room. As she had been trained to do, the younger teen just kept performing oral sex.

Sheila let out an uncontrollable gasp when she saw her innocent young sister kneeling there nude, performing fellatio for Jason. Having no idea that it was her older sister that had gasped, Darla continued sucking off Jason to prevent being punished for stopping before she got him off and swallowed his cum. It had become common place for her to have to perform oral sex while being watched. At first, it had humiliated her, but after many hours of sexual abuse, Darla had gotten used to being nude and performing sexual favors for her captors and the strange men that they sent to her. Sheila watched in disbelief as her younger sister swallowed Jason’s cum and continued sucking him until she had sucked him dry.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.