Albert's Fantasies - Cover

Albert's Fantasies

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The main character is Albert and how he achieves his sexual fantasies. Especially with his mother, sister, stepmother, and stepsister. To accomplish this, he gets mixed up with a crooked sexual therapist and his sidekick. They exploit women and girls for their own satisfaction and profit.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Prostitution  

The three men were sitting in Dr. Pennington’s office when Albert told Will and Jason, “I have this other fantasy that I would like to propose to you. My father’s current wife, Ana, is an extremely cute and sexy bitch. She is only thirty-six now, and still damn sweet and morally innocent. I doubt that she has ever sucked a cock, or very few times, even for my father. I want to take her and fuck the hell out of her. Make her suck my cock with that sexy mouth of hers.”

In fact, Ana had been an innocent eighteen-year-old virgin when Albert’s father took her virginity. Shortly after losing her virginity, she was pregnant and had to get married. Nine months later she gave birth to Paula. Ana has always been a faithful wife, taking her marriage vows very seriously. She certainly wanted to be a good moral example for her daughter, especially now that Paula was an extremely pretty and sexy young teenager. Ana did not want her daughter to make the same mistake she did by getting pregnant out of wedlock, breaking up a marriage, and having to get married.

“What exactly are you proposing?” Will asked.

“I would like for us to abduct her and her daughter. Afterward, I would like to keep Ana as my property. Of course, I would share her with you and Jason. Also, her seventeen-year-old daughter, my half-sister, would make a fine addition at the Mandeville Arms. Of course, we would have to break her in, but we could turn Paula out. It is very possible, even likely, that she is still a virgin,” Albert said.

Even at thirty-six, the 5’2” and 115lbs, Ana Tillman had a 34-24-36 body that was incredibly sexy. She had beautiful raven black hair that hung down several inches below her shoulders, and pretty dark eyes. One thing that men always noticed about Ana, was her very sensual mouth and sexy lips. Albert had fantasized many times about having those lips wrapped around his hard cock. Forcing his stepmother to submit to him would be a tremendous turn-on. Afterall, she was only fifteen years older than him.

Paula Tillman, Albert’s half-sister, was seventeen. At three inches taller than her petite mother, she was 5’5” and weighed 123lbs. Her 35-25-36 body with C-cup breasts was equally sexy. She had the same raven black hair and dark eyes as her mother. Paula had a steady boyfriend that she made out with. Other than an occasional feel of her extremely nice breasts through her clothes, that was as for as she would let him go. The raven-haired beauty did not believe in premarital sex and planned to be a virgin on her wedding night. However, it would be her half-brother that would rape her and take her virginity before he forced the innocent teen into prostitution.

“What about your father?” Will asked Albert.

“I am not concerned about him. Hell, he is probably banging some other hot pussy behind his wife’s back, same as he did when he was married to my mother,” Albert said.

“Jason, what do you think?” Will asked.

“We have the space at the Mandeville Arms to put them. I say we help Albert with his fantasy, and besides, both of the bitch’s sound extremely promising,” Jason replied.

“They both would have to go missing without a trace. We would have to keep them at the Mandeville Arms at all times. It would be too dangerous to let either one of them out in public again,” Will said.

“I can live with that. However, for the time being, I would like to have Ana as my personal property. As for as her daughter, Paula can be broken in, and turning tricks as soon as possible. I would like to be the one that busts her cherry; if she is, as I assume, still a virgin. After that, I do not care who fucks the bitch, half-sister or not,” Albert told Will and Jason.

“You took Emma’s virginity, your sister, it would only be appropriate for you to do the same for your half-sister. As far as your stepmother is concerned, we can put her off limits from anyone else, other than you, until you decide otherwise. Of course, the decision is up to Jason as well,” Will told Albert.

“I have no problem with that. It is fine with me if you want to keep your stepmother as your own personal bitch,” Jason replied.

“Then it is settled then. We just have to devise and execute a plan to abduct Ana and Paula and then get them to the Mandeville Arms without anyone seeing. My dad works out of town sometimes. At least that is what he says. He may be actually off fucking hot pussy. I suggest we take them then,” Albert said.

A few days later, Albert knocked on the door of the house where his stepmother lived with his father and half-sister. Ana opened the door and was surprised to see her stepson standing there. Even more surprising, there were two men with him. Before the petite wife could react, the three men quickly forced their way in and closed the door. At 5’2” and 115lbs, Ana was no match for the men. They grabbed her before she could even think to scream. Jason was able to put his hand over her mouth, muffling any sound she might try to make.

Albert twisted her arms behind her back while Jason forced a ball-gag in her mouth. A pair of padded restraints that they had brought with them were placed around Ana’s small wrists, securing her arms behind her back, and making her defenseless. The sexy wife was then forced to sit on the sofa. Terrified, big tears were starting to run down her pretty face. Albert sat down beside his stepmother and said, “I guess you are wondering why we are here and have placed you in your current position.”

“I will tell you. I have always had a fantasy about fucking you ever since you married my dad. I am going to take you, and you are going to perform for me sexually. My fantasy also includes your daughter, Paula. I plan to take her virginity, if she is still a virgin. After I am finished with her, my two friends here are going to take turns with her. We are going to take you someplace safe. There, while you are functioning as my sexual property, fucking me, sucking me off, and swallowing my hot male cum, Paula will be turning tricks servicing our clients as a prostitute,” Albert told his stepmother.

More tears flowed from Ana’s pretty dark eyes while sitting there defenseless. She knew that in a few minutes her daughter would be getting home from school and that there was nothing she could do to warn her of the impending peril that she was about to face. She looked at her stepson with pleading eyes, while only muffled garbled sounds came out of her sexy mouth with the gag that had been forced in it.

“I certainly see why you had fantasies about her,” Will said, while looking over Ana’s sexy body. With her arms forced behind her back, her C-cup breasts were pushed out and making them look even larger on her petite body. It caused the top of her dress to be pulled tight, allowing the imprint of her nipples to show and the top of her breasts to bulge out the top of her dress. Her pretty legs and half of her smooth sexy thighs were also exposed, with her unable to push the bottom of her dress down.

When Paula came home from school, Jason had moved from his look-out position and stood behind the door. Paula got a tremendous shock when she came in the front door, seeing her mother was sitting on the sofa next to Albert with her arms secured behind her back and there was a gag in her mouth. Jason quickly grabbed the teen, causing her to drop her schoolbooks. He quickly put a hand over her mouth to keep the teen from screaming and said, “No screaming and do what you are told, and you will not be hurt. However, give us any trouble and you and your mother will suffer the consequences.” He then asked the teen, “Do you understand?”

Paula nodded as best as she could with his arm around her and his hand over her mouth. She could see the terror in her mother’s eyes. Truth be known, Paula did not care for her half-brother that much. She had always felt a little uneasy around him. He was five years older than her, and she hated the way his eyes always looked over her body. Paula knew that she had an extremely nice figure, with nice C-cup breasts, and boys would look; but Albert was her half-brother(!), even though they did not live together. He creeped her out the way he always looked at her when no one else was around to notice.

When Jason removed his hand from Paula’s mouth, she asked, “What is going on?” in a scared and panicked voice.

Albert got up, picked up the small duffle bag they had brought, and walked over to Paula and said, “You and I are going to your room and have a private brother and sister get together.” He then reached out and grabbed a handful of Paula’s soft raven-black hair and dragged her toward her bedroom. Terrified, and knowing her mother could not help her, she had no choice but to do what her half-brother wanted. Once in the bedroom, Albert asked, “Are you still a virgin?”

The seventeen-year-old slowly nodded her head. Paula was actually proud of herself for remaining a virgin while some of her friends had already given up their virginity. However, now she had no illusion, her half-brother was going to rape her and there was nothing she could do to stop him. With the other two men there, Paula wondered what was going to happen to her mother, what they had planned for her. She wondered if by some chance, Albert would let her and her mother go, once he got what he wanted from her. Paula decided her best chance to save herself and her mother would be not to fight him and let him have sex with her.

“I will let you have your way with me if you and the other men do not hurt me or my mother, and let us go afterwards,” Paula said, in a low pleading voice.

“What makes you think that you have a choice?” Albert asked, while reaching out and ripping open the blouse of Paula’s school uniform. He then looked into his half-sister’s terrified eyes and said, “I will give you a choice. Take off your clothes and show me a good-time, or I will have my two friends to come in and help me, and you can take on the three of us all at once.”

“Oh God no! Pease! I’ll do what you want,” the terrified teen pleaded.

“Well then, get with it,” Albert snapped.

With tears in her pretty dark eyes, Paula slipped off her torn blouse and let it drop to the floor. Albert watched intently while his half-sister reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. He had fantasized many times about seeing her fabulous 35-25-36 sexy body nude. Paula eased her bra away from her magnificent C-cup breasts. Letting her bra join her torn blouse on the floor left her standing in front of Albert topless.

“I must say, you have a fine set of tits,” Albert said, while reaching out and groping them.

“Please don’t do this,” Paula begged, as her nipples were being manipulated, making them poke out.

Albert liked humiliating his half-sister. Then, after a couple of minutes of enjoying groping her, he stepped back and said, “Now the rest.”

Giving up any hope of convincing her half-brother to stop, Paula unfastened her school uniform skirt and let if fall around her ankles. The seventeen-year-old was now standing there in her panties. Albert could see the shadow of the dark raven-black hair on her pussy mound through her white panties.

“Please Albert! Don’t do this!” Paula begged.

“Get rid of the panties or I will do it for you,” her half-brother snapped, demandingly.

With tears rolling down her pretty cheeks, Paula pushed her panties down, exposing her thick patch of soft raven-black hair on her pussy. Albert had already had a tremendous hard-on looking at his half-sister’s practically nude body and said, “Get your ass on the bed and spread your legs,” in a very demanding tone.

Paula stepped out of her panties and skirt that were around her ankles, slipped off her shoes, and then eased her nude body on the bed. It took all the willpower that she could muster to spread her legs, making her virgin pussy available for Albert to take her virginity. He had gotten naked and was stroking his erection.

“Please use a condom,” Paula begged when Albert got on the bed with her. He had, after talking it over with Will and Jason, decided not to use condoms when they initially fucked the young teen. Afterwards, she would be given the morning after pill and then put on birth control.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.