Albert's Fantasies - Cover

Albert's Fantasies

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The main character is Albert and how he achieves his sexual fantasies. Especially with his mother, sister, stepmother, and stepsister. To accomplish this, he gets mixed up with a crooked sexual therapist and his sidekick. They exploit women and girls for their own satisfaction and profit.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Prostitution  

When Darla came to, she found herself lying on her side on a bed. Her wrists had padded restraints around them, and her arms were secured behind her back. The teen’s ankles were shackled together, making her immobile. As her mind cleared, Darla looked over and saw Dr. Pennington sitting across from the bed. There were also two other men there. Realizing her precarious situation, the frightened teen asked, “Why have you done this to me, and where is my sister?” in a panicky voice.

“All in good-time, but for now we need to have a conversation about your surprise visit and who else knows about it,” Dr. Pennington told the teen.

“Get her up and put her in the chair,” Will told Jason and Albert. Indicating the chair that had been brought into the bedroom for her interrogation.

The two men got the teen up off the bed and forced her to sit in the chair. Will released the cuff on one of her wrists. Darla’s arms were then forced behind the chair and then her wrist was cuffed again, securing her arms behind the chair. Albert took ahold of a sleeve of the teen’s knit top and ripped it down, leaving her arm bare. The frightened teen was now terrified. She regretted not telling anyone where she was going and what she was doing. It had been because of the letter that her sister had sent her. Sheila had said in the letter that she could not tell anyone, even their parents, where she was working because of the nature of the doctor’s work.

“You can scream if you like, but I must tell you that this room is soundproofed, and no one will hear you. I am going to give you a shot of sodium pentothal, and then we are going to have a little question and answer session. You are going to tell us everything that we need to know about you and you showing up here,” Will told the teen.

Darla franticly pulled at her restraints as she watched Dr. Pennington get out a hypodermic needle. With her arms pulled back, her C-cup breasts stuck out even more. Even with her bra constraining them, they bounced and wobbled as she franticly struggled.

“So, she is Sheila’s younger sister,” Albert commented while he and Jason watched as Will injected the truth serum into the teen’s arm.

After giving the sodium pentothal time to work its will on the teen, Will started interrogating her. After he was satisfied that no one knew that she had come looking for her sister, and that she had acted alone, he was satisfied that they were mostly in the clear. However, he knew that they could never let her go and go back home. Luckily, she was a hot sexy young teen that they could certainly use at the Mandeville Arms. While they were letting the sodium pentothal wear off, the three men went out into Will’s office.

“So, with the young bitch being Sheila’s sister, what are we to do with her?” Jason remarked.

“Are we going to keep her?” Albert asked, then said, “I, for one, would sure like a go with her.”

“Being no one knows about her being here, and nothing to tie us to her and her sister, we could take her to the Mandeville Arms and keep her there,” Will said.

“I think she will be an extremely good money maker if we turn her out. We certainly have the available apartments, with only four prostitutes, Andrea in 1001, Carol in 1002, Emma in 1003, and Sheila occupying 1004, of the fifteen apartments on the 10th floor at the Mandeville Arms,” Jason said.

“Well, which one of you wants to try her out first? Bust her cherry, that is, if she is still a virgin,” Will asked, and then said, “In any case, she looks like she will be a damn good fuck, and she has a damn fine set of hooters. I bet they are going to look fantastic out in the open without that bra to contain them.”

“I will volunteer, unless Jason would rather be first this time,” Albert said.

“You can get her all warmed up for me,” Jason told Albert.

“Are we going to let Sheila know that we have her sister?” Albert asked.

“No. I think that would be unwise, for now anyway. It might just make Sheila want to save her younger sister from being our prostitute. That we cannot afford. Sheila has turned into a very productive money maker. We would not want to jeopardize that. Darla will have to be restricted to one of the secure apartments where she cannot get out. The teen will have to be broken into submission to where she will turn tricks for us. After the younger sister has become completely acclimated to her new life, and she has entertained enough men, we will consider letting the two sisters get together,” Will said.

“A prostitute sister duo could be an exceptional money maker,” Jason commented.

“That is certainly something to consider, but at a later date,” Will admitted.

After enough time had passed for the sodium pentothal to wear off, the three men decided to go back into the training room and check on Darla. The teen looked at the three men through tear-filled eyes and begged, “Please, just let me go. I swear that I will not tell anyone that I was here. I just want to go home and forget that I was ever here.”

“I am afraid that is not possible now. You are going to be staying with us and we are going to get to know you very intimately,” Will told the teen.

“Oh God no! Please! You can’t. I’ve never...,” Darla cried out while Dr. Penning took a pair of scissors that he had brought from his office. Starting at the bottom of the teen’s pull-over knit top, he cut it all the way up to her neck. She frantically pulled at her restraints as Will laid open her top; revealing her bra, that barely contained her breasts as she struggled. Helpless to defend herself, big tears were rolling down the teen’s pretty face while Will took the scissors and cut her bra in the center, allowing her fabulous C-cup breasts to spill out into the open.

“The young bitch has a damn fine set of tits. They are even better than her sister’s,” Albert commented, while admiring her pretty pert nipples and areolas.

“Please! You cannot do this,” Darla begged, as Will reached out and pinched her nipples, causing her to cry out, “That hurts!” as her nipples involuntary hardened.

“Your driver license said you are sixteen. Are you a virgin?” Will asked. Her pretty blue tear-filled eyes looked at Dr. Pennington and the terrified teen slowly nodded her head. Darla knew then there was no hope of her escaping the fate that they had in store for her. She was going to be raped; and there was nothing she could do to stop these men from having their way with her. Darla wondered what they had done with her older sister and wondered if she would succumb to the same fate. She just hoped that Sheila was alive somewhere, even if she was forced into prostitution.

“Well, Albert here has volunteered to relieve you of that restriction. I must admit that I am surprised that some of them teenage boys haven’t been banging the hell out of your pussy,” Will told the teen, while taking time to grope her nude breasts.

“I am not that kind of girl,” Darla said, beginning to outright cry as more tears flowed from her pretty blue eyes.

“We will see if we can’t do something about that,” Will said. He then turned loose of her breasts and went over to a dresser-like cabinet, unlocked a drawer, and took out a syringe that had meth in it. Walking back over to the teen, Will said, “I think this will make you feel a lot better. In fact, you are really going to like it.”

“Please do not drug me! I have never used any kind of drugs. Not even pot,” Darla begged.

Jason got a handful of the teen’s long soft light-brown hair and pulled her head back and said, “Do not struggle,” in a demanding tone.

With her wrists still cuffed, Albert held her arm immobile while Will inserted the needle into the teen’s vein. He injected the methamphetamine directly into her blood stream, making it extremely more potent and addictive.

Will then stepped back from the teen, put the empty syringe away, and said, “Stand her up.”

Albert and Jason got Darla by her arms and stood her up. They held her while Will unfastened the shackles around her ankles and then her jeans. The teen tried to struggle, but with her wrists cuffed behind her back, she was easily overpowered by the three men. Her jeans were worked off of her nice ass and then pushed down her legs.

Darla was then forced to step out of them. With only her panties protecting her pussy, Will took the scissors and cut away her panties. The teen’s pretty soft brown muff was now exposed. While standing there, Will forced the teen to spread her legs, enough to where he could run a finger along her pussy slit. Darla let out an uncontrollable moan when he found her little clit and rubbed it. The methamphetamine was starting to have an effect on her.

“I bet, sometimes at night, you get yourself all turned on,” Will said, while continuing to rub her clit, causing the teen to squirm. Darla shook her head, but in fact, many nights, especially after a date where she and the boy made out kissing and allowing the boy to feel her breasts, she would sometimes finger her little clit until she gave herself an orgasm. If she had not been so determined to remain a virgin until she was married, Darla would have used a dildo like some of her friends had admitted doing. However, she was determined to keep her hymen intact until her wedding night.

“She is going to be a hot one,” Will said, as he pulled his wet hand from between the teen’s legs, and then said, “We can uncuff her now that she is drugged.” The meth was having a tremendous effect on the teen. In her drug induced high, Darla now did not even care that she was practically nude in front of three man. After her cuffs were removed, her loose hanging top and bra was easily removed, leaving the teen completely nude.

“Let’s get her on the bed for Albert,” Will said.

While the two men got the drugged teen on the bed, Albert quickly took off his clothes. Once naked, and with an already tremendous hard-on, he rolled a condom onto his cock. Will and Jason spread Darla’s sexy teen legs as Albert got on the bed with her and in-between them. Her breasts stood up nice and semi-firm on her chest, with her nipples slightly poking up. Albert decided to suck on them before shoving his inflamed meat-pole into the teen’s hot cunt. The drugged teen let out, loud moans, as one of her nipples was sucked and then the other one. She wiggled her hips as her pussy was getting wetter from the stimulation and the meth high.

Deciding it was time to see if the sexy young teen was a virgin, Albert lined his hard cock up with the entrance of her pussy and, with his hips, gave a tremendous shove. Even in her drugged high, Darla cried out, “No!” as her legs kicked up. Albert’s inflamed meat-pole had torn through her hymen and went deep into her virgin pussy. He then started fucking the teen with hard steady strokes. She laid underneath him letting out whimpering moans as he drove his cock in-and-out of her. Darla’s tight pussy was getting to Albert, causing him to ejaculate quicker than he wanted to; but he knew that there would be many more times that he could fuck her while she was being transformed into a working prostitute.

When Albert finish with Darla, Jason quickly rolled a condom onto his erection and replaced him on top of the sexy teen. She was forced to take on her second cock. The young teen continued to moan while being fucked really hard. It did not take long before Jason ejaculated in the condom inside the teen’s hot pussy. Now that Darla had been fucked twice, her ordeal was not over yet. She still had another man’s hard cock to be forced into her young innocent pussy. While Jason was fucking the teen, Will had taken off his clothes and was naked. In fact, he was stroking his already hard cock while waiting on Jason to finish with the teen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.