Albert's Fantasies - Cover

Albert's Fantasies

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The main character is Albert and how he achieves his sexual fantasies. Especially with his mother, sister, stepmother, and stepsister. To accomplish this, he gets mixed up with a crooked sexual therapist and his sidekick. They exploit women and girls for their own satisfaction and profit.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Prostitution  

It was a warm summer Friday night. Linda Tillman was lying on her bed, nude, with her soft feminine legs spread. She was softly moaning as she slid a finger in-and-out of her wet pussy. It had been a while since she had had a man’s hard cock to satisfy her sexual needs. Her husband had left her for a younger woman. Linda considered herself a moral person, she would never have sex with a man just to satisfy her sexual urges. Besides, she still had a teenage daughter living at home that she had to set an example for.

While her nineteen-year-old daughter was gone on a date with her boyfriend, Linda had decided to use the opportunity to relieve some stress. Overcome with the sexual ecstasy, Linda rubbed her little clit. She gyrated her hips in a fucking motion as she fingered herself. Her sexual moans got louder. Linda was lost in the sexual bliss and had completely forgotten about her twenty-one-year-old son being temporarily back in the house.

Linda Tillman was by no means unattractive. She had beautiful long black hair that hung in waves down to the middle of her back. The 5’6” and 124lb sexy mother of two had managed to keep her shapely 36-25-35 figure with firm D-cup breasts. Linda was an attractive woman with a hot sensual mouth and dark mysterious eyes. Her body, while not the body of a teenager, was still extremely sexy.

Albert heard the moaning sounds coming from his mother’s bedroom. He eased down the dark hallway and, as he got closer to her bedroom, the moans got louder. As Albert stood outside her bedroom door, he very gently and slowly turned the doorknob and eased the door open enough that he could see in his mother’s room.

Even though the light in the hallway and bedroom were off, there was enough light from a full moon shining through the window. Albert could plainly see his mother lying on the bed, nude, with her eyes closed and her hand moving between her legs. She was fingering herself as her hips moved in a fucking motion. Soft moans were coming from her lips. He could see her nude breasts with hard nipples rise and fall as she breathed unsteadily.

Albert had fantasized many times about fucking his sexy mother. Looking as her lying there, he had a tremendous hard-on. There in the hallway he took off his clothes. When he was naked, he slowly eased on into his mother’s bedroom. Linda continued moaning and fingering herself with her eyes closed. He was now standing beside her bed with a raging hard-on.

Linda’s eyes flew open in total shock, when she felt Albert get on the bed with her. Her hand quickly left her pussy as she tried to get up, stammering out, “No! Get out of my room!” Paying no attention to her demand, Albert forced his mother back down on her back and got on top of her. As she struggled, it allowed him to get in-between her flailing legs.

“No! Please don’t!” Linda begged, as she tried to shove her son off her, but it was too late. Albert’s hard cock was forced deep into his mother’s wet and slick pussy, as she let out a loud groaning moan. It had been several years since she had felt a man’s hard cock inside her. She had been almost to the point of bringing herself to a climax when Albert interrupted her. Linda lost control of her body. She started gyrating her hips, fucking her pussy up to meet her son’s driving thrusts, while loud sexual moans escaped her lips.

Albert was living one of his greatest fantasies, as he pounded his mother’s hot wet pussy with long hard strokes. Out of control, Linda suddenly let out a loud sexual scream, “Oh God Yes! Give it to me! I need it,” as she felt Albert erupt inside her. It caused Linda to have a massive mind-blowing orgasm. It was the first time that she had taken a load of hot male cum in her pussy in years.

Refusing to look at her son, she turned her head away, as he finished pumping the last of his cum into her pussy. Albert stayed inside her until he was completely soft, before he pulled out of her. He had ejaculated so much cum in her that it was oozing out of her pussy. Completely sexually satisfied for the moment, Albert got up off her and eased off the bed. She still refused to look at him. He admired her fabulous nude body one last time before he left her lying there on the bed, heavily panting.

Albert then went out into the hallway, picked up his clothes, and went to his old bedroom where he was temporarily staying until they finished renovating his apartment. He had finished with his mother just in time, for no sooner than he got into his room, he heard his sister, Emma, coming home from her date.

The next morning at breakfast, Linda tried to act like nothing had happened, but she would not look her son in the eye. It bothered her tremendously that her own son had raped her. What was even worse in her mind, was that she had had an orgasm with him, as he drove his hard cock in-and-out of her wet pussy.

All day Saturday, Linda avoided contact with Albert as best she could. At least she was thankful that he did not try to talk to her about what he did to her. She just wanted to put it out of her mind and act like it never happened. Linda was extremely ashamed that her body had responded to his hard fucking the way it did. That night however, Emma had another date with her boyfriend, so Linda went to her room early. She took a long hot bath and shampooed her long hair.

Linda was sitting at her dressing table in her bathrobe, forbidden memories of the previous night going through her mind. She had just gotten through blow-drying and brushing out her long black hair, when she heard a light knock on her bedroom door. All sorts of thoughts ran through her mind as she remembered that she had not locked her bedroom door. Something she never did with just her and Emma there. Linda stood up, perplexed at her body’s reaction to the thoughts of her son. She quietly walked over to the door to lock it, but just as she got to it, Albert opened the door, causing her to jump back. The only thing he had on was a pair of sweatpants.

“You cannot be in here. Last night was a mistake,” Linda said, in a trembling voice.

As Albert stepped toward her, Linda kept backing up, until the back of her legs hit the bed.

“You need to get out of my bedroom,” Linda said, trying to sound forceful, but it came out as a frightened submissive plea.

Albert reached out and pulled the sash of her robe loose.

“Please don’t,” Linda said, in a low submissive voice, as she lowered her head so as not to look at her son. Her freshly washed long black hair fell to the front, covering half of her face. Albert reached out and ran his fingers through the softness.

He then got ahold of the front of her robe and pulled it open, exposing her nude breasts and lovely black muff. Linda’s arms were down by her sides, as Albert eased the robe off her shoulders. It slid down her arms and fell to the floor, leaving her nude in front of her son.

“Please! This is wrong. You cannot keep doing this to me,” Linda begged, as her son reached up and fondled her nude breasts, making her nipples puff up larger.

“You know you want my hard cock in your hot pussy,” Albert said, as he grabbed his smaller mother and forced her down on the bed, on her back. He then pushed his sweatpants down, stepped out of them. Now naked, he climbed on the bed with her.

“Please! You can’t do this to me again, it is not right,” Linda begged, as Albert forced her legs apart and crawled in-between them. Loud sexual moans escaped her lips, as her son shoved his hard cock into her already wet pussy and started fucking her with hard thrusts.

“You should not be doing this, it is immoral,” Linda whimpered, but uncontrollably started gyrating her hips in a fucking motion, as her son’s cock slid in-and-out of her hot pussy.

Albert was fucking her with hard steady strokes, causing his mother to loudly moan out uncontrollably, as he was forcing her to surrender her body to him. Linda could not deny the pleasure her son’s cock was giving her. She had always considered incest as being completely taboo, and anyone that engaged in it was an immoral sexual deviant.

Now Linda was lying on her back with her son’s hard cock driving in-and-out of her hot cunt. She told herself that she was being forced, and she was; but what really bothered her the most was that she could not control herself from being submissive with her son and was actually enjoying what he was doing to her. Suddenly, Linda let out an extremely loud sexual moan, as she wrapped her quivering legs around her son’s body. The uncontrollable euphoric sexual pleasure permeated throughout her body, as she had an incredibly massive orgasm.

Albert only took a few more hard strokes, and then he ejaculated, sending another load of hot male cum into his mother’s pussy. After he had pumped his entire load of cum into her hot cunt, Albert then rolled off his mother’s sexy body and laid down beside her. She laid there heavily panting and ashamed that she had had another orgasm with her son.

Linda had gone years without having sexual intercourse, and therefore, years without having baby-making cum deposited in her pussy. There had been no need for her to be on birth control. Albert never considered the possibility that he could impregnate his mother. Linda, however, did not have a choice in the matter. She had twice been forced to accept her son’s potent baby-making sperm into her fertile pussy.

After the hard-satisfying sex, Linda, and Albert both fell asleep. They did not hear Emma when she came home from her date. As she passed Albert’s room, his bedroom door was open, and he was not in there. Emma decided to check on her mother. She went to her room and eased her bedroom door open, just enough, so that she could see in without disturbing her mother. The almost full moon was shining brightly through the window. There was enough light to see throughout the room, as the nineteen-year-old got a tremendous shock.

What she saw she could not believe. Her mother was lying there on the bed nude. Albert was lying next to her naked. They were both sound asleep. It was obvious that they had been having sex. Her mother’s bathrobe and a pair of Albert’s sweatpants were lying on the floor, by the bed. Emma very gently eased the bedroom door closed and went to her room. She had no idea what she was going to say to her mother and brother, as she got ready for bed.

Sometime during the night Emma woke up to the sounds of her mother moaning. She eased out of bed and slipped her robe on over her nude body. On warm summer nights, she would sleep in the nude. Emma then quickly walked down the hall to her mother’s room. She could plainly hear her mother’s loud sexual moans, and Albert’s grunts, and knew he was fucking her again.

Albert had woken up with a hard-on. Linda was still nude and lying on her back with her legs slightly apart. Not appreciating Emma might be home, Albert had rolled back on top of his mother and rammed his hard cock into her still slick pussy. Linda let out a loud moan as she became fully awake. It was like her body responded automatically as she started working her hips, fucking him. Almost immediately, the sexual bliss of his hard cock pounding her pussy overwhelmed Linda.

Emma could not resist the urge to ease the door open just enough to peek in. She could plainly see her mother’s gyrating hips and Albert’s hard cock disappearing into her mother’s pussy on each downward thrust of his fully erect manhood. Emma very quickly and quietly closed the bedroom door and went back to her room. She could not get the images of her mother and brother fucking out of her mind, as she laid back down on her bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.