She Had Her Mind Set on Me - Cover

She Had Her Mind Set on Me

Copyright© 2020 by Pettybox

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Though it happened many years ago, I still remember the way she sort of picked me up, only to find she had stalked me for while. But she seemed too quick to seemingly drop me, but found a way back to me after she explained her way around it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

I had just turned 21 when I met Daphe. (Daff) It was January 8rd, my birthday in 1988. She might have been the absolute cutest girl I had ever seen, at the time. I was a neophyte to the bar scene. I had been to a few “cowboy bars” in Colorado before they moved their drinking age from 18 to 21. I think then it was only beer you could buy at 18. No spirits were sold until you were 21 then in Greeley, Colorado where I worked sugar beet farms on a harvester throughout the Front Range where the beets grew abundantly. I was an ag student in my 3rd year at Colorado State. My farming background with my family gave me a head up on the “sweet” jobs in the sugar beet business, running the harvester, driving truck, and after harvest I was able to intern in the growing labs, where, again after harvest, labor beet jobs became scarce until the new planting season. Turning 21, I could drink whatever I wanted at the aptly named gin mill/cowboy bar/ sugar workers hang-out, “Sugar’s”

From a distant first blush, Daphe didn’t seem the party girl type and I was surprised when she tapped me on the shoulder and said, “Hey birthday boy, you can give a girl your first 21 year old kiss if you can dance up some to this song.”

I turned and saw her and would have cut off an arm or leg to kiss her, let alone just dance. The song was an old James Ray song, redone by George Harrison, “I Got My Mind Set On You”. It was a fun dance song with a driving beat, and although not much of a dancer, I got up right away. Whenever I looked to her dancing she was mouthing the oft repeated title, Got My Mind Set On You.

We finished the dance and she came up to me smiling big and asked, “How ‘bout that kiss there?”

I offered my mouth and she near devoured me, and then quickly gave my ass a squeeze and walked to the bar. I stood there dumbfounded and looked to the 2 guys I came in with. One said, “Well, are you going to stand there, or go after her?”

Stupidly I said “If she wanted me, she was just right here!”, and didn’t pursue her.

Now, I had been with a few women, 3 to be exact. A high school girlfriend who let me do her a few times, and two gals from CSU, both looking for stress relief; One of them 5 or 6 times, until I got too attached. She strictly wanted me for sex and nothing beyond and I didn’t know better. (Overall, I was pretty innocent.) My actual first CSU female volunteer was my first and only (at the time) blowjob and that was just her guarantee I was hard for her.

I may have been the well built handsome guy that other guys envied, thinking I had hundreds of notches on my bedpost, but in truth, I had done the deed but 10 times. I wasn’t shy, but just afraid of rejection and worried I might ask the wrong girl the wrong question. I didn’t yet know how to use the little smile and an eye trick with a nod I learned to pique a girls interest. After my friends prodding, I did go to the barstool where the pretty brunette sat and introduced myself.

I suppose because I didn’t need an opening line, was the reason I approached her. When she turned and saw me as I sidled up she looked to no one in front of her and said, “Whew, I was beginning to think I had grown a wart.”

She turned to me and asked, “Your friends didn’t have to egg you on to come and follow up with me, did they? I’d like to think that kiss and my walk-away would have done the trick.”

“No, I just wanted them to know I might not need a ride home tonight. My names Kit.” I said with a big smile just as cocky as I could.

“Cowboy, er ... Kit, there are no guarantees in life, especially when it comes to the men I keep late night company with. You better go back and keep your options open until you and I establish a little repartee.”

I smiled and shrugged my shoulders, ordering her and me a new drink; she seemed to like my confidence, not knowing I was on the verge of either shitting or cumming in my pants.

She reached put her hand on my arm and ran it up as if to feel my muscle.

“You keep in shape even after harvesting.” She said causing me to screw my eyes in wonderment.

“I live on the Old Greeley road. I rode past you all summer working on the planters and harvesters at the turnaround. My Dad did that years ago, sitting there waiting for a machine to cobble up, and they do on that frost range. When we get enough snow it’s like a mini ice age, the ice dragging the creek bed and laying baseball size boulders just under the cover. If they don’t plug the planters, they jam the harvesters. That soil is just too good for the beets though.”

“Wow, you know the story. You could be my right hand, working under me.”

She stifled a laugh and shook her head. “You better decide if it’s going to be your right hand or me under you. Be sure, I like to roll to the top. Thrust is important.”

My eyes must have glazed over, or something because she pulled the whole curtain down and revealed her game.

“Honey, don’t let your mind worry. There’s no more work to be done, I’m here. We’re together for the night. I don’t scout out anyone for as long as I did you, and then have them just “fall” in my lap. It was a plan; and then just 21 to beat it. Every woman you’re with will thank me after tonight.”

“How do you know I’ll be the student?” I said, risking my sure thing.

“Honey, a man as pretty, ripped and toasted brown as you, even in January, isn’t let out alone by any woman, so I’m pretty sure you don’t have one. Are you with me, or not? If you can go home to a better choice than me, go ahead.”

I was dumbstruck. Daphe was a 9+ out of 10 and every guy in the joint checked her out. After hearing her talk to me I wondered if she HAD every guy in the joint. But, I was taken aback. This incredibly fine female made it known to me that she wanted me, had been watching and borderline stalking me for a time. NOW, was my time.

The DJ started playing one of the Journey power ballads and she pulled me to my feet and walked me to the dance floor. She pasted herself to me and nuzzled her neck into mine and whispered directly into my ear.

“I’ve wanted you for a long time, to feel you next to me. Your face shows a confident calm when you’re working hard, I hope to see that face tonight.” She whispered and waited for no response, she just ground a little harder on me.

A few more steps and she whispered again. “You may have had blowjobs before, I don’t do that. My mouth is going to make love to what’s rubbing on me now, and I expect you to take care of me, from belly button to butt cinch. Any objections?”

“No, Ma’am” I whispered.

“Ooo, and polite too, but once we’re alone being polite and having manners are off the table. Kit, get that through your head. We’re gonna be dirty. Are you in?”

My hand drifted down to squeeze a round ball of her ass. She chuckled.

We continued our grind on the dance floor and as the song was coming to the end she hunched up closer, if it was possible, and whispered.

“It’s Friday night, play your cards right and I’ll send you home Monday morning. Who knows, you may not want to leave, or I might not want you to leave. I’ve never been with a man who felt and smelled as good as you, and I’ve been with my share.”

The song ended and her arm went around my waist and we walked in tandem back to the bar.

After we sat in our stools she leaned in and set her chin on my shoulder to whisper again. “I’m not always this fast, or this bold. I’m not quite the whore you’re imagining. But you make me feel and say things I don’t usually say. Let’s leave after this drink.”

Now, I took her for a player, but there was a certain innocence in her dealing with me that seemed to be bubbling up. Was I naïve to think that I was having an effect on her she hadn’t planned on? At first blush it seemed a fuck and suck in the parking lot was her goal, but now she seemed not so harsh but getting tender and imagining something different. I was, however, willing to play along until I felt uncomfortable. She was that good looking, AND wanted to take charge and teach me a few tricks. I wasn’t innocent, but certainly not the sort of player who would chase her down. She could have put a ring in my nose to lead me around at this point.

We talked a bit more and got on famously as she revealed she had turned 26 on New Year’s Day. She had 5 years experience on me and I was going to respect that. I was thick in my pants already, and we hadn’t left yet.

She gathered her little evening bag and bill clip from the bar and looked to me, “Finish your drink, we can make fresh ones at my place.”

I smiled and hopped down from my stool and let her take my arm as we left Sugar’s. I heard a couple hoots from the guys I arrived with, but we basically slipped out unnoticed.

She steered me to her car and handed me the keys and said, “Drive me home, and I expect you’ll drive me home over and over. (ha ha ha ha)” She giggled as she walked to the passenger door and I let her in.

She gave directions as we drove past the fields where I work and came to a home in a small development in outer Loveland about 20 minutes from Sugar’s. As we pulled in the drive she reached by the mirror and pressed a button that opened the garage.

“Drive it right in.” She said with a sexy leer to my face.

“Not to worry,” I said. “I think I know the way from here.”

We went wordlessly from the car into the house. She took the keys and put them in a black marble bowl on a little stand by the door. I noticed there were no other keys in it as she switched on an under counter light that gave us just enough light to get around. She pulled my by the hand and took me to the living room and we sat on a sofa in front of a gas fireplace. She took a remote off a side table and with a click, lit it.

She turned on the sofa and got on her knees beside me with her mouth over me and basically, ate my mouth. She was some kind of kisser, for sure. I swear her tongue went into every little part of my mouth, almost running her tongue between my lips and gums. She ended up with a little tongue battle before she lifted her mouth from me.

“You taste as good as you smell. Stand in front of me and let me taste your cock.” She whispered.

“No, I have a little exploring to do myself.” I said as I pushed her back to her side and then back so I could lay on her and kiss her face. Her knees parted and I slipped between them on my knees and got my hands just above her waist and under her light sweater blouse. I pushed it up and over her little bra as she drew a deep breath in anticipation. I used one finger to undo the front snap and her pretty breasts popped into view. I quickly mauled them as our eyes met and she burned her stare into mine. When I pinched her nipples she broke the stare and sighed.

“Oh, maul my titties, I LOVE that.”

I needed no prodding as I worked them over before sucking each nipple and biting them just enough to make her jump under me. The suckling led to my kissing down her flat stomach and when I got to her belly button I drilled and ate it while she trembled under me. My fingers began to work on the stays on her pants and as soon as they were loose they began to slide down as she moved. I reached under he and took fistfuls of the fabric of her pants and pulled them down easily. She had tiny black panties under her black pant and I instantly caught the aroma of her pussy as it juiced in anticipation of what I might be going for.

She was breathing heavy and uttered only a couple words, “Don’t rip them, they’re new”

I lifted my head and smiled to her, “Don’t worry, I’ll slip them off nicely so I can see what’s got you so flustered.”

I pinched the two thin parts of her panty that hugged her hip and began to lower them, she raising her legs so I could run them up her legs. I received a big bouquet from her pussy garden, it smelled fresh with her juices. My mouth watered for a taste of her, nothing more sexy than a clean woman drenched in her own excitations.

I didn’t let her legs down, but bent them back to make a perfect plate for me to eat from. She swooned loudly as I began to lap. She quickly brought he hands up to hold her legs, wanting me to get as deep as I could. I lapped and sucked at her pussy and clit while she quaked and erupted in orgasm. She pulled herself back even harder and I got the aroma of her little asshole. Not a nasty smell, rather that of a bitter fruit of sorts. I dropped my tongue down to wipe her clean of the sex sweat that settled there. She squeaked loudly at the intrusion and even rolled her hip to be sure I got a full lick across those gentle nerve endings. This was something I rarely did with any woman who was not special in a long sexual relationship with me. However, she was a ripe fruit who longed to be picked.

I continued to dance my tongue through her lips and orbitally around her swollen clit until she seemed at breaths end. She let her legs down on either side of me as I rose to my feet, my pants already loosened by my own squirming, my belt hook undone. She quickly rose up and set her hands upon the tops of my fly and pulled apart my pants and dipped her hand into my boxer-briefs and freed my engorged cock.

“It’s as beautiful as I imagined. Let me get it wet so it slides in my pussy easily.”

She drove her mouth down over me, although I didn’t need any fluffing, I could have driven nails with it already, however, her mouth was a heaven sent relief to being held hostage in my pants. I let her slobber and hum and growl over me for a minute before I touched the back of her head.

“Lay back with your pussy on the edge of the sofa.” I yelled and she obeyed right away.

I knelt again and lined my cock up with her sopping slot and pushed all the way home as she growled and screamed a stifled cry.

I could not wait to jackhammer this pussy that needed to feel me, and me it. She was wet, warm, tight, and squishy. It felt like a little mouth sucking the tip each time I drove home. Daphe was multi-orgasmic like I never saw before, or even read about! Her eyeballs rolled back so far it was creepy as she sputter-screamed her joy. At one point I thought she had passed out and I stopped my assault on her sex. Her eyes flew open and focused on me as she drew a deep breath and stood. I thought she wanted to go to the bedroom, but she turned and dropped to her knees poking her sweet ass in the air.

I knelt behind her and slipped in her pussy as she continued to make animal noises and cheered me on. The slap of my thighs to her ass rang in the room for a few minutes until I could feel my orgasm begin to rise up.

“I’ve gotta cum Daphe, I have to cum!!” I said to her as I pounded away.

“Not inside, drench me, I’ll suck it clean for you!” she squealed as I slipped from her and spewed 2 long watery volleys up her back before I enjoyed 3 big squirts of copious white cum on her sweet cheeks and between. I throttled my cock to get the last out and fell back to my ass, but my knees sort of gave out and I ended up on my back on her carpet.

She sat up and turned and fell near me, her mouth finding my cock that she sucked at hungrily until I could take no more. As far as I know, we both fell asleep together, right there, right then.

She shook me awake with a big smile on her face as I came around. “Come on, let’s go to the bed, it’s after two!”

We had left Sugar’s early, before 10:30 and got to her place near 11, so we played maybe an hour and slept off another 2 in sexual exhaustion. We helped each other up and she was walking her way to the bedroom when she realized her back was coated in cum, and sweat, as well.

“I’m sopping, I have to rinse off.” She said as she headed toward the bath off her bedroom.

I heard the water go on and went to join her, needing a rinse myself. It wasn’t a minute later she was on her knees in the shower sucking me hard again. She didn’t care she was being drenched in the spray, her hair a huge mess. She continued until the water began to cool and I just turned it off. She stood and I got her a towel and we dried each other. She combed out her brunette locks, never taking her eyes off me, and quickly wrapped her head in a towel and took my hand leading me to the bed. She slid in and I right behind her. I was going to cover her, but she kept her back to me, so we spooned and my hard found her wet instantly.

“Fuck me until I fall asleep?” She whispered.

“If it’s possible, but you’ve got my dick pretty hurting.” I warned her.

“Cum for me then, inside is OK, I’m safe.” She said turning her smile back to me.

I proceeded to stroke her long and steady with just hip jabs to the pretty ass she proffered to me. She had a few trembling orgasms and even stifled a little scream at one point just before I felt my cum rising again. I pushed hard to her to drive and urge all I could from my balls before I had to stop. We stayed together until we both fell asleep again. When I woke around 5 a.m. to pee I had dried cum on me and in the ambient light I saw dried dribble on her ass cheeks. She didn’t seem to be aware of my movement either when I got up or returned. I pulled a sheet up and went back to sleep right away.

Little fingers in my chest hair made me awaken and once I put the scene and situation together I opened my eyes to see her smiling over me.

“You are SO special, you made my body crazy. Good Morning lover!” She said seemingly wide awake.

“What time is it?” I asked.

“Just after 10. I just peed and made a pot of coffee.”

“Yuk, that sounds awful.” I joked.

She chuckled and poked at my side, “You know what I mean.”

“Where are we going to have coffee? I have to get up and pee myself.” I asked.

“We can have it right here, or out at the table. I can make you a little breakfast, if you like.” She said sweetly.

“Breakfast would be nice, nothing fancy, toast and coffee would be good.” I said still waking up and getting up to pee.

“Come out.” She said leaving me naked to pee and dress.

After a long pee I put on my shirt and undies and followed the smell of the coffee.

She wore no more than a tee as she stood at a counter waiting for toast to pop.

“Is this YOUR place, or your Mom and Dads, or your husband’s?” I asked.

The toast popped and she buttered it and spoke as she turned to me. “It is my place. I bought it 2 years ago. My Dad and his brothers had a gold stake near Central City when it was assumed all the gold had been ripped from the mountains. Of the 5 brothers my Dad was youngest and the only one left, and after he passed at 75, my Mom was the only one with a claim to what my Dad always called “The Family Fortune”. Everyone thought it was the family joke, since none of the Burridges seemed to have much, that’s my name Burridge. When Mom passed near Christmas in ‘85 she left me keys to the family safety deposit box. In one envelope marked “Our Secret” was bank book with a little note. It seems when my Dad passed she found out about the safety deposit box and found nearly 11 pounds of gold ingots. She sold it when gold was high at the start of 1980 ($2240 an ounce) and put it in trust for me in a savings account. She could have played it into a few million had she played the money markets, but Mom was simple in her thinking. Anyway, she left me a gang of money. I bought the house, a car, and set up an early retirement for myself.”

“A nice head start on life, I would say.” I said as she nodded.

I took a sip of my coffee and asked, “No husbands, no boyfriends?”

“No, none. When I feel the need to be, ... with someone, I have options, or fantasize about guys like you and figure a way to make them come to reality.

“So, I’m not the first?”

“Actually, you are in that sense. Usually I’ll meet some cowboy who I’ve seen out a few times and asked questions about. I’m not a total slut, I just don’t need a guy hanging on.”

“I’ll be dressed and gone before you know it.” I said with a smile.

“Mmmmm, you don’t have to. I’d like you to stay a little. You’re different than the others. You were a long time fantasy, and everything I imagined so far has been true. We can still have a lot of fun.”

“I thought I might be fucked out, but seeing you out here in just that tee has me thinking.” I chuckled.

“Ummm, I’m glad to have that effect on you, but I’ve got to get to Denver, Larimer Square. I have clothes ordered in a boutique there, and I’m real late picking them up, I got pissy emails again this morning. Kit, why don’t you come? We can talk on the trip, stop for lunch, make a day of it. Then we’ll have some alone time back here.” She said grinning and pumping her eyebrows.

I hesitated and thought about her offer. “I’m not sure if you’re just real horny and want to keep me here as a toy, or are you falling in “like” with me?”

“Kit, I’ve been in “like” with you since I saw you with your shirt off tuning machinery back during the harvest. I’ve stopped on the road to watch you more than once. Bet you didn’t know that when you were bent over a harvester, with a peg stop stuck in the blades while you pulled out a rock jam, that I was diddling the pussy you ate last night.”

“So bold,” I said under my breath as my package was filling,

“We have a lot more to learn about each other before you leave here Monday morning. I think you’ll be in “like” too. I do have my mind set on you.” She said referring to the first song we danced to.

“I’ll play your game. I don’t want or need a girlfriend, but you’ve piqued my interest. You’ve apparently put a lot of thought into this.” I said, making her smile.

“When you tongued my asshole last night, I figured you had been piqued.” She grinned and blushed.

“You liked that, huh?” I grinned back.

“It was a first, fingers before, no tongues. No dicks either. I have a girlfriend who does it there as birth control. She says it starts with pain, so I’m out.” She said quietly.

I just snorted a yuk before she stood saying, “Calm down that thing and get dressed. I’ll put your undies in the wash while we’re out, OK?”

“I can buy new in Denver. Let me wash up and we’ll go.” I said as I walked back toward the bathroom wondering what I was getting into.

We had driven about 15 minutes before she turned onto I-25 before either one of us spoke. I think we each were accessing what had taken place so far. I spoke first;

“You knew I was going to be at Sugar’s last night, and you knew it my birthday. How?”

“I didn’t stalk you, nor did I coerce your friends, get all those ideas out of your head. I’m not a crazy. I was in Sugar’s last Sunday and I saw that guy who always works with you, like your assistant, (“Jake”, I said as she nodded). He was sitting at the bar with some girl he was trying to pick up. She didn’t want to go with him on a Sunday, but he was persistent. He finally told her he would be here Friday, his boss was turning 21 and they were going to initiate him into cowboy bars. I just figured it HAD to be you, even though I didn’t understand you being his “boss”.”

“Jakes a good worker, but he needs to be told what to do, so I guess I’m his boss.” I said hoping to explain the situation.

“I did ask the DJ to play the song, “Got My Mind Set On You” though, that much I did plan. I’m not always so bold as to target someone I want to get with.” She said blushing.

“How did you know I wasn’t some creep who picked up girls and buried them in my backyard?” I asked jokingly, but dead serious.

“I’m not...” She started to say, her frustration building. “I’m not a pick-up chick. If I go home with a guy, he’s been well scoped out, and I do keep my options open to make sure I don’t get in a bad situation. I’m not naïve.”

“So, after Monday, are we friends with benefits?” I asked.

My question seemed to almost slap her in the face. Her foot came off the accelerator and her face turned sullen.

“If all I wanted was a quick dickin’, your ass would have been outside my door before the cum dried in your shorts. When your tongue went to my asshole my heels would have been in your fresh face!” she said raising her voice in anger.

“Easy Daphe, I’m just tip-toeing around the tiger to see how she wakes up.”

“Kit, don’t be intimidated, don’t fear my intentions. I would love to think we could become involved. Our backgrounds are a bit similar, your body makes me cream, you seem to be a real man in a world of phonies, but I’ll drop you like a hot potato if you think you’ll take advantage of my hornies.” She said sternly.

“OK, let’s not piss each other off and get the wrong foot going forward. Despite your denials earlier, you are looking for a relationship, and I’m not finding that objectionable, but realize we hardly know each other.” I said.

“No shit Kit! Why do you think I asked you to come with me today? It changes the light, the tone, creates another picture.” She spat out.

“So? ... So far, any regrets?” I asked.

She didn’t respond and seemed to be attentive to traffic building, but, turned her head to me and said, “Regrets? No. Some wonderment, maybe. You said you didn’t want or need a girlfriend. Is that on the table now?”

I exhaled deeply, admitting some moderating in that stance “You would be awful nice to go out with, go home with. You are the prettiest woman I’ve ever seen, naked or clothed.” I said chuckling, “But, you also seem pretty down to earth compared to what I’ve met out there. They say women mature on a 3 to 5 year scale ahead of men. That puts you 8 to 10 years up on me. Do I think I could fall for an older woman?”

“Refer to me as an older woman again and consider how much easier it will be to dress for sports as a eunuch.”

“I didn’t mean it that way, look in a mirror! I bet you still get proofed all the time. I wondered if you were 21 when you first asked me to dance.” I insisted.

“I do get a bit irritated sometimes, and I shouldn’t be, I enjoy looking younger and best of all, I don’t do anything special.” She said.

I chuckle-snorted and laughed out loud before stifling myself.

“What, smart ass? What comment do you have?”

“I understand semen works as an anti-aging cream on the skin, or swallowed.” I said ready to defend myself.

“I’ve had it on my skin before, but yours is the first I’ve tasted, and just late dribbling at that, smart-ass. Gee I’m glad I saved that for you ... NOT.” Daphe said, wanting to cry.

“Daphe, I was making a joke, don’t take me so serious. I enjoyed your mouth on me after I came. I appreciate I was a first. Please don’t make a big deal out of my little comment.”

“Don’t treat me cheap, Kit.” She warned.

“I wouldn’t do anything to push you away from me. Intimacies like that are a part of a relationship. I would never say anything to hurt or drive you away. Remember, it’s just you and I in the car.”

We drove another 10 minutes while she stewed in our words. I was confident she would put it all together in her head.

Out of nowhere she said, “It seemed very sexy at the time. When I said I would suck it clean I didn’t believe the words came out of my mouth. After you drenched me I didn’t think there was anything left. You gave me lots to taste,” She said blushing.

“We have a lot to learn about each other if we make a go of this.” I said as she nodded, seeming very uncomfortable.

“Our exit it coming up, Speer Boulevard.” She said as she made her way around the cloverleaf, passed the Pepsi Center, and looked for a place to park. She pulled into a private lot and pulled a card down from her visor and flashed it to get admitted. I was impressed; parking for Larimer was always a nightmare.

We sat quietly in the car both looking straight ahead as if deep in thought before she spoke.

“I don’t want to be mad at you and I have no reason to. We’ve shared intimate things and we shouldn’t let our words deny them. Talking about them makes it all that much more special. I’m sorry.”

“If you thought I was treating you cheaply, you’re wrong. I’m enjoying a great degree of “like” for you.” I said finally looking to her.

She smiled and kissed me and we went on our way to find her little boutique and her treasures she ordered. Amazingly, we were back at the car in less than a half hour. We loaded her things in and she pointed to Euclid Hall, a popular food and watering hole and we got in and got a table in a private corner. We ate and talked a mile a minute there discovering things about each other in an amazing pique of honesty and discovery, finally we finished eating and we grew tired of talking and I saw her blush.

“What? You’re blushing!” I asked.

“Just a silly question I was going to ask, it’s nothing.”

“Apparently not, what is it?” I asked.

She leaned forward and asked, “Are you gonna rock my world like last night when we get back?”

I just smiled and nodded and saw her shudder. I think she almost came as she seemed to melt and got up to leave, leading me out.

Daphe was quiet most of the way back to the mountains, but I could see a lot of nervous angst, and it wasn’t just sexual anticipation. Finally I just reached over and touched her face, breaking her reverie. “Spit it out, tell me what’s got your mind all tied up? If we go beyond this weekend, we have to be honest.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.