I Met Her in Church - Cover

I Met Her in Church

Copyright© 2020 by Pettybox

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Two busy lifes collide for a chance meeting at church, but little did he know, she created the chance. She has a strange little fetish that he looks to explore, but he as to manage her around his other friends with benefits.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

At 34 years old I am blessed to have a great life, a great job, and a lot of friends. I regret not having a family but things didn’t go my way in that department. Part of my great life was being able to live 9 years in London and Belfast and be part of two great cultures with a perfect woman that made both experiences so special. When I had to come home to the States to assist my elderly parents with selling the family business and get them both into end of life care (due to illness), Myrna stayed in Ireland to await my return thinking it might be 3 months. When it stretched into 6 months and I could not convince her to join me, I knew something was up. I suspected she had slipped into old drug habits she had long since kicked before I met her. A “Dear John” letter and later phone call confirmed my suspicions and I lost the love of my life. I was blessed not to have seen her slip back into that life, that would have broken my heart even more. Once mutual friends from over there wrote me of what a mess she had become I accepted my loss more freely.

Life back here has been great once things worked out in taking over the family business, a year-round restaurant, summer drive-in, and seasonal children’s amusement park. It had always been successful and a year-round source of income. Once it was all in my name I was able to sell it in pieces, the restaurant to a national chain who wanted the location, the adjacent drive-in (burgers, hot dogs and ice cream) to a local “like” concern who had suffered fire loss to their property, and the “Kiddie Land” park was sold, 13 rides and 8 out buildings, lock, stock and barrel, to a local family-oriented operation that moved it all to their complex, still using our family name for the operation. It left me basically set for life while I still kept my own career as a music arranger and producer, working mostly with independent films and TV productions.

My own good looks and demeanor always assured me of all the female company I wanted or needed, but my past experience overseas always left me wary of getting too involved emotionally. A few women tried to lure me into committed relationships, but I’ve always resisted, not needing the heartbreak that ending commitments brings about. While I date freely, there are 3 ladies who I see sporadically for a few days or weeks at a time before we amicably part with the promise of another run in the future. They are each busy career women with no need to be tied down. They too, don’t need commitments or the anchor of an “other half”. Although they don’t know each other, they know OF each other. To the best of my knowledge, there is no hard feeling between me or any of them when our little trysts end. I’ve always promised to hear out any complaints about what we have. Let it be known that I am not so stupid as to not think one of these women might capture my heart and make me think of settling down someday. I sometimes think that any of them could merely suggest that to get my mind in that place, but as of now, it hasn’t happened. I know this style of life cannot last forever, but as of this moment, life is good.

Once the weather is right for skiing Marsha looks me up and we spend quite a few long weekends in New England on the slopes. She shares my passion for the sport and we share our passions for each other. But once the snow melts we tend to drift away from each other. We have made summer ski trips to Timberline in Oregon, and skied glaciers in Colorado and Canada in warmer months, but without the challenge of the slopes she and I have little to keep us together. She’s a fitness guru and has a web based daily Peloton cycling workout show.

Britten designs women’s casual fashions and works as a photographer in the fashion industry. We met when I was producing an album for an actress trying her luck at recording. She had hired Brit to stage and photograph her album cover. If I am in the greater New York – Long Island area I look her up and we fill each other’s off hours. She, however, is so obsessed with her career and work, she has little interest in seeing me off her home turf. Once we were both in Vancouver to work on separate projects. I suggested we plan dinner and she brushed me off like I suggested donating a kidney, but the next time I was in The City she bristled at the fact I had been there 2 days and hadn’t contacted her. We spent the next 4 evenings together like long lost lovers. When I left she simply asked that I call her whenever I might be back.

Lauren runs a housecleaning business that she has franchised over New York, Boston, and Hartford. She has 5 franchisers who run 30 branches under her logo and name. She travels constantly between all 3 areas making sure her business name and reputation remain as advertised. We share the same travel booker and we can check on each other’s comings and goings when we please. If I don’t have a current project and she is going to be in Boston, I’ve been known to drive and meet her for as many days as she might be there. If I were to pick one of the 3 to be a steady partner, it might be Lauren because I admire her obsession for detail, a trait I hold high in my life.

Of the three, Marsha is the sexual fire cat. An attractive classy lady on the slopes or out for drinks and dinner, but when we get behind closed doors, she’s hard to contain and knows what she wants and how to get it. Once she gets in that zone, she craves feeling the crack of my hand on her cute round little bottom and even asks for back door penetration from time to time. We trade oral skills to begin our nights together and I never know what pleasures our evenings will bring.

Lauren is the pussy cat. She likes cuddling and acting as the shy, innocent aggressor. She plays that role so well and makes me work for every pleasure I get and give. Each oral escapade begins with her shy reluctance and my gentle prodding until she fully takes over and is ever the complete pleaser. She varies little from a missionary position and leaves finger and nail marks on my arms and back each time we screw.

Britten is the girl who once she gets you alone, her clothes come offand she will help you with yours. She wants you to enjoy her body, and she yours. By her own admission, she spends so much time designing ways to cover the human body, seeing the naked images of our bodies excites her greatly. Brits boudoir is somewhat a labyrinthor mirrors. At least two dressing mirror stands and one circular over her bed compliment any other reason for a mirror, like a dresser, a dressing table, or decorative wall hanging. While she hasn’t admitted as such, I’m pretty sure she has enjoyed the company of her own sex on occasion, and freely admits that while alone in her lair she cannot keep her hands from herself. I might wake in the morning with her only to find her pleasing herself while watching herself. When she notices that I am watching she will look at me as she approaches climax and say, “Masturbation is my greatest gift to myself.” I’m sure many of her male companions find her kinks a bit hard to swallow, but I find her passion as an amazing devotion to our species and the joys we can bring to each other. The way she obsesses with her work, is the same as when her clothes come off whether alone or with company.

While my work brings me to New York City often, as well as Atlanta, Boston, and Hollywood, I like being home in Upstate New York. If I am at my own home when I wake on Sunday morning, I find great solace in going to early Mass at my church. I sit in the same seat each Sunday I’m home and get there quite early to ensure that spot. Just last Sunday I got to the church at 7:05 for 7:30 Mass and sat enjoying the organ and piano playing familiar Christian melodies as I always do. From the corner of my eye I saw a figure walk to the front of the church up to furthest aisle and cross all the way to my far side of the church. I noticed it was an attractive woman, although thick, by any standard, she was well proportioned. She was what you might call “big boned” but was by no means fat, just maybe pleasantly “chubby”. Not a Rubenesque by any stretch, but mostly as evenly proportioned as any model, just in a near 6-foot frame. As she walked down the aisle toward me, I admired her body and as my eyes traveled up, she looked right at me, smiled and nodded before turning into a few rows in front of me. She knelt to pray as I enjoyed Gods work by ogling and admiring one of the most beautiful behinds, I ever laid eyes on. It was generous for sure, but as perfectly shaped as any I remembered. Once Mass began and she stood I wondered how I could devote myself to worship with her in front of me when a family of 5 moved into the aisle just behind her.I stole glances from time to time during Mass, but mostly she was obscured.

After receiving communion, I returned to my seat and noticed she had not, perhaps leaving early to avoid the traffic rush. I was disappointed not to have one more look, but glad to have seen her. As I left the church the darkened skies opened up to a heavy burst of wind and rain. I took a left from the lot to go to local 7-11 type store called Lena’s, that brewed Death Wish coffee and had newspapers, as well as great homemade muffins. My mind wandered back to the round bottomed woman thinking she must have anticipated the downpour, thus her reason for leaving right after communion. That thought no more crossed my mind when I saw her walking, fighting to keep an umbrella over herself in the rain and wind.I assumed she was walking back toward The Hampton Meadows condominium complex right there. I stopped and reached over to open the door.

“Please, let me give you a ride before you drown!” I shouted over the wind and rain.

She hesitated at first and then recognized me from church and must have felt safe enough to rush into the car while fighting to close her umbrella.

“I’m so sorry for the wet umbrella but thank you for rescuing me. I wasn’t going to make it homedry at all. I live just off the first right into Hampton Meadows. I was hoping to make it to Lena’s for a coffee and a paper but the damn rain killed that.” She said as she situated herself.

Our eyes met and I smiled to her. “I’m going to Lena’s for a coffee and a paper myself. She brews Death Wish Sunday and Monday mornings, you can’t find a smoother strong coffee, perfect to erase a Saturday night out or start a week.” I chuckled to her.

“My precise reason for wanting to stop in.” She nodded and said “My name is Meredith.”

“Charmed, I’m Hobey, I can bring you there before dropping you off.” I said as I drove by her entrance.

We pulled into Lena’s lot and she thanked me as she got from the car and I followed her into the store, as I once again admired her walk-away. When she turned to offer me the door, she caught my ogling and she blushed and smiled. Suddenly I realized her flirty smile in church, and the same one I just got, were no coincidences. She was making overtures, as I saw it.

As we poured our coffees, I commented we both drank it black to make conversation as I added, “If you need breakfast, her muffins are like my grandmother used to make.”

“I know, I discovered them when I first moved here last year.” She said smiling and nodding to me.

“Last year?” I exclaimed, “I’ve never seen you at Mass before.”

“I normally go to 4:00 on Saturdays, but I was busy yesterday.” She said with a blush.

We both left with our coffees,newspaper and little bags with one of Lena’s giant muffins.

“Look, the sun is going to break through that dark cloud bank and we’ll have a rainbow. If you would like, there’s an atrium beside my building that overlooks the valley to the east. We could have our coffee and talk for a few minutes if rainbow watching interests you.” She said as I just pulled into her street and waited for further directions.

“Ummm, OK, if you don’t think the wind is too much.” I assented hoping to spend a few more moments with her.

“The atrium is closed at one end so we should be safe and when the sun does break through, It’s awesome.” She said to convince me.

The rain was stopping as she directed me to park, pointing out her building to the right of the atrium that sat between her unit and the adjoining one.I followed her up the walk and when she turned to show me into the enclosure, she, once again, caught me cheek-checking her bum. She smiled and blushed as she showed me to a table with 2 chairs.

We chatted lightly about the church and the coffee and the muffins we were breaking open over the bags we carried them in. Suddenly, she sat back in her chair and set her coffee down.

“I have to admit something to you, as well as thank you.” She said with an embarrassed smile.

I looked at her confused and she looked away from me as if embarrassed. “Today was going to be my first day of flirting with you, stalking you for a date.”

I tipped my head and fluttered my eyes as I tried to swallow and make sense of her words. My eyes alone asked her to further explain.

“I’ve met you before, at Okemo last winter. I’m a friend of Marsha. You guys were on a Vermont ski trip and she invited me to join you at a table in the ski lodge.”

I nodded, but barely remembered her joining us, recalling I had broken a pole and severely sprained my wrist as I dug the pole into a large rock just below the snow on my last run.

“You were concerned over your arm or something when I sat with you guys, but I was smitten right away. I tried to make conversation with you, but you were hurting.”

“Smitten?” I asked.

“Marsha gave me a hard time when you went to the bar to get ice, asking me why I didn’t just strip for you, I was so obvious.” She said turning beet red.

“I must have been real concerned about my wrist to have missed that. Why would you stalk me?” I asked, trying to make sense of her words.

“I told Marsha I would love to go out with you and asked if you frequented any places near me. She had laughed and said, “Sure, St. Luke’s every Sunday if he’s in town.” So, I took a shot we might meet. I never expected this situation.”

I was without words and could only come up with a questioning, if not somewhat startled, “Why?”

She blushed hard again and, once again, looked away saying, “You’re handsome and carry yourself quite sexily, if that’s a word. Marsha says you’re a great time, and . . . . you like butts, well, all men do, but she says you point out ones that please your eye, even when you’re with her. I know mine is quite alluring, so I hear. She says you guys aren’t a real item, so here I am, embarrassed as hell, but happy to be talking to you.”

“I give you high grades for honesty, frankness, and persistence. However, in all honesty, I’m not looking for a girlfriend or anything like that. I’m flattered you’re stuck on me. I . . . . “

“Whoa!” She interrupted. “You’ve got me wrong, I’m not looking for anything serious. I’ve got a lot of crap going on with my business and just want an occasional escape.”

“Business?” I asked.

“ I sell exercise equipment, yoga accessories, I’m a manufacturers rep for a lot of exercise lines. Right now, my biggest business is in the video stream hook ups for indoor cycling set ups, like Peloton and like that. Some gyms are buying 5 and 10 of them, plus I advertise on Marsha’s daily stream. Home cycling is all the rage right now. My sister and I have a successfulframing business, but she is mostly running that, I just get in a few hours at night filling orders. We do well, but I can’t pass up the exercise stuff quite yet, it’s just too hot. It’s all got me stretched so thin, I have little time for. . . . . umm, . . .this.” She said waving her index finger from me to her back and forth

I smiled and took a sip of my coffee, but shuddered as the cold brew hit my lips, setting my cup down quickly.

“Mine is cold too, come up to my condo.” She said raising an eyebrow, “I can make things hot for you.”

She stood and I followed thinking to myself, “Is this happening? Getting picked up, from church?”

I almost stopped and told her I couldn’t do this and even took a step towards my car. But when I turned to beg off, I saw that delicious ass and instinctively followed her through the condo’s door.

She walked directly to the microwave, opened the door and set her cup in and turned, hand out to add mine to hers in the oven. Suddenly I asked myself if her comment and invite in were innocent and I had assumed too much.

“Marsha tells me you don’t ride.” She said as she stepped aside and patted the seat on her own Peloton with video tablet, adding, “Most of these sold now come with a streaming tablet, but earlier ones didn’t. Once I can sell all the retrofits, my business will die down and I can devote more time to our framing shop.”

“So, I take it, you ride?” I asked raising an eyebrow hoping she got my double entendre.

“Not all the time.” She smiled. “Sometimes I just like to enjoy it, but it’s been a while.”

It had been a cat and mouse game now for a few minutes and considering we were both adults in our thirties I just wanted to fish or cut bait, but she beat me to it.

“The microwave buzzed 5 minutes ago for our coffees, but we both know why we came inside.” She said as she stepped right to me, her pretty face just an inch from mine.

“Uhh, something hot, not necessarily coffee.” I said with a smile.

She pressed her lips to mine and we started to kiss and neck until she pulled away.

“Marsha is one to kiss and tell, so I know what you like, and I like everything she likes.” She said before pasting her mouth back to mine.

My hands went around her and slid down to hold her gorgeous, generous, bottom. It felt as firm and digitally pliable as it looked.

Her hands that had gripped my arms to pull me closer went rogue as one slid beside me to my back to hold me close and the other found the growing bulge between us.

“Meredith, is this what you want to start here?” I asked before I got aggressive with her making sure we were consenting.

She answered by dropping to her knees and working my belt loose and yanking on my zipper. She worked my pants down a little and pulled my underwear away enough to set my cock free. She looked up at me and closed her eyes, and then her mouth over me.

“Oh FUCK, Meredith, your mouth is so wet and warm!” I crooned as my hand went to the back of her head and I pumped myself in and out between her lips.

After a few moments she pulled her mouth off and said, “Don’t use your hand, I’ll go deep, just let me take care of you. Sit back on the love seat.”

I stepped back about 2 feet andplopped down and she moved forward on her knees and threw her mouth over me again and did as she promised, taking good care of me.

I slumped back and let her work her magic until I felt myself begin to froth up my orgasm.

“Meredith, you’re going to get me if we don’t slow down. Let me see you naked, I really want to fuck you.”

She stopped and smiled around my dick and came up saying, “You can cum twice, I’d like that.”

“As great as that sounds, I have to be some place at noon.” I said as I stood and offered my hands to help her up.

She got a little smile and asked, “You don’t have another date and want to save some for her? Do You?”

“NO, I’d stay here with you and stand her up if that was the case, it’s a family thing I have to be at.” I insisted. “We can do twice the next time.”

“Oh? There’s going to be a next time?” Meredith said hopefully.

“If you like what Marsha likes . . . . . .” I said with a smirk, offering my hands again to help her stand, and this time she took them and stood.

I took her in my arms and ran my hands up her back under her shirt until I came to her bra and I undid the clasp. I dropped my hands to her waist at her spine and stuck my index fingers into the waistband and brought them around to the front and unsnapped her slacks and then I stood back.

“Finish the job and show me that ass.”

She suddenly gave me a shy look, like maybe she had bitten off more than she could chew.

“Meredith don’t go all virgin on me, you just told me outside that life has got you stretched so thin, you have little time for . . . . umm, . . .this.” I said repeating the waving of her index finger from me to her back and forth. “Remember, YOU were going to stalk me, if you don’t want to do this, say so and I’ll leave.”

“NO, NO, NO, I want this to happen, I just thought it would be a little romantic.”

“Meredith, romance has nothing to do with this, this is SEX, and fucking, . . . . um, your rules. If I call you and ask you to go out and we end up intimate, THAT will be romantic type sex.” I explained, now holding my hard dick in my hand.

“Fuck, I NEED this.” She said as she pulled her top over her head and let her bra fall from her big boobs.

For a thicker woman, one who was around 30, her breast still held a lot of a young girl’s shape, they were gorgeous. She pulled the zipper down of her slacks and threw her hips from side to side pushing her tight slacks down before stepping out of them. She looked at me with a nervous smile and pushed her little panty down and held out her hands to me, saying “How?”

“Kneel on the sofa, I want to see that beautiful ass.”

She did as I asked and folded her arms on the top of the sofa, resting her head on them. From the side I saw the look of anticipation on her face as she closed her eyes. I came up behind her and filled 3 fingers with spit and rubbed them through the folds of her pussy letting my finger pause and wiggle on her clit to excite her, and her gasping swoon told me I had done just that. I gripped the sides of her perfectly shaped ass and let my cock find her wet slot. As soon as I knew I was seated at her threshold I slid all the way in.

As she drew breath in sharply and her head popped up at my intrusion, I, too had to gasp at the satisfying tightness of her pussy. I quickly began to pump at her as her head settled back down in the cradle of her arms as she squeaked and grunted her approval for the pounding I was giving her. Her pussy seemed to be massaging me as she used her own muscles to grip me.

“Meredith, your fucking pussy is like heaven!” I groaned out as I began to rail her and saw the back of her neck and side of her face turn bright red.

Suddenly she shrieked and tried to say she was cumming with some unintelligible sounds from her mouth as her body steeled for a moment like she was bearing down on something. I responded by giving her a hard slap across herass to which she yelled a loud “YESSSSSS!”

Her response goaded me to give 2 more hard spanks to each side of her butt as she came again.

Normally I can hold off my climax by stopping and changing my position or some other distraction to last 10 minutes or more, but as I neared about 5 minutes of her pussy’s grip on me, I knew I was going to blow soon.

“You’re going to get my cum!” I warned her

“I’m safe, but not in there! My ass, my ASS!” She shrieked.

Two more strokes were all I could muster before I pulled and sent 2 long volleys up her back and ass as my cock rode the deep cleft the top of her cheeks formed. I continued to ooze little emissions as I enjoyed the pleasure of the fuck, she had thrown me. Her arm came back and gripped the head on my cock and then rubbed her finger in the pool of cumright there and then pushed some down her cleftas she sunk a finger in her asshole using the cum as lube. She pushed her finger in and out twice and then took the head of my cock and tried to push it at her dilated little hole. I had lost some stiffness already but with my own pressure and the pressing of herthumb, I broke the surface and went into her ass.

She let out a little grunt and began to puff as if she had just climbed a couple flights of stairs. Soon her breathing was returning to normal and the pressure of her hips against me let up and my cock head popped from her ass.

“Can you grab a towel from the table there? You could have shot that up my ass.” She said as her voice cracked after her shrieks and other shouts tested her throat.

“What the fuck . . . .” was all I could say to her words in disbelief.

“You came so fast you never touched my butt hole.” I thought I heard her say as I turned away to get the towel she asked for.

I wiped down her back and down between her cheeks and her drippy pussy before she turned to her side and sat slouched in her sofa.

She flushed in embarrassment as she spoke, “You never started to play with my asshole. I would have asked you to shoot in it. I’m a very naughty girl.”

She looked like she was about to cry so I sat beside her to comfort her.

“I’m sorry for being so crazy, . . . . kinky. I’m a slut when I start to cum like that.” She said as she started to hide her head.

“Meredith, we like what we like and as long as we both know it and like it, it’s fine. Our bodies can be strange mysteries.” I said as she smiled a bit and hugged up to me again.

“I hoped you understand, . . . you just happened so fast, um . . . “

“I’m sorry for that, I. . . .” I started to say.

“Don’t apologize, GOD! One more orgasm and I would have passed out for sure. I haven’t cum like that for years. You had me in my naughty zone. I thought when I told you I liked what Marsha liked you might try for my ass. I like to play there, I’m so bad.”

“We like what we like. Once we’re alone behind the door, anything we both like is fair. Don’t beat yourself up. I’ll gladly take care of that ass next time.” I assured her.

“Really, you’ll see me again?” She asked hopefully, although surprised.

“Sure, we had fun. Why wouldn’t I?” I wondered.

“Oh? I dunno”,She said in a self-deprecating tone.”Some kinky slut wants a guy to shoot his load up her ass on the first date, and he’s going to call her again?”

She searched my face for a response and all I could do was smile and hug her.

“This date was not set up in any traditional way, and we both figured early on that it would end up sexual. You knew from my relationship with Marsha that I was not going to be a romance novel character.” I assured her.

“No, but you go to church and try to make yourself a better person.” She figured.

“Ah, but so do you!” I said making her stop and think.

“Meredith, once the that door closes, 2 consenting adults can do ANYTHING. No judging by either of us, and no regrets. If there are, maybe we’re not consenting.” I cautioned her.

“If I was regretful, it wouldn’t have happened, it’s just the guilt over what you may think or tell others.” She said avoiding my eyes.

“If you can be sure of one thing, KNOW, . . . . . I never, ever say anything to anyone about private affairs, something our friend Marsha should practice as well.”

“She didn’t go into a play by play and didn’t single out any one time you were together, she just told me how great you made her feel. I just know her sexual quirks.”

I stood and gathered my clothes as she sat up herself looking to cover up. I handed her the top and bra but she tossed them aside.

“I’m going to shower, care to join me?”

“I’ll rinse off at home.” I said, adding “A shower with you would make me late for sure, give me a rain check.”

She blushed knowing I was right and began to walk with me towards the door. I took out my phone and she asked as she posed, “Oh, did you want a picture?”

“No,” I chuckled, “just your number, the picture in my mind won’t die for a long time.”

She blushed and gave me the numberand her stores business card before she opened the door, standing behind it to block any prying eyes, “I hope I hear from you.”

“Don’t worry, you will.” I said as I kissed her while giving her naked ass a squeeze. She hadn’t noticed I stuffed her panties in my pocket. I have a collection of first timers when I can get them. I don’t rub my face in them or anything, it’s just a thing.

On my way home, I kept waiting for the guilt to creep over me. I picked up a girl from church and had my dick in all 3 holes and in and in hour or so I would be socializing with my sister and her family, as well as several aunts and uncles to celebrate her son’s graduation from college, even though he planned on continuing to become a doctor. My conscience kept telling me that she picked me up, even though I pressed all the buttons, it was her goal and intention. By the time I got home and was stripping to get in the shower to rinse her from my body, I felt good about the whole thing. A woman obsessed so much over me that she, literally, threw herself at me. The bonus in the whole deal was, it was someone I wanted. All too often I run into women my age and they assume I’m as desperate as they are to meet a mate, and start a family, all before it’s too late for them. From 23 to 32 I lived with and acted as husband to a wonderful woman, in two countries that daily offered new ways to see humankind and our surroundings. Nine years was longer than most marriages last and the satisfaction of life I had was way more than I ever expected. The pain of having it ripped away from me was so intense that I doubted I would ever allow myself to get in that position again. At this point of life, I loved my work, was paid quite well, and had 3 women who enjoyed my company enough to sleep with me and satisfy my desires and trust me enough to satisfy theirs.I really had no reason to feel regret or guilt.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.