I Love This Virus - Cover

I Love This Virus

by Writer Mick

Copyright© 2020 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: I was stuck in my KC hotel because everything was closed because of the fear of the virus. I had pre-paid the hotel and wasn't going to get a refund, so I was stuck there for a week with nothing to do. What to do?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   .

The damn virus was pissing me off. I drove up to KC from Oklahoma to visit my son and his new wife, he and I both found out she is pregnant! I was going to visit several old friends and I was going to go to St. Louis to see my daughter and her husband and my two grand daughters. It all went to hell when the State began to take away my freedom.

The State is Mother, the State is Father. I used to think that was a tag line or a joke, no more. I just walked across the parking lot of the Hampton Inn I’m staying in. I couldn’t leave early because I prepaid for the week and I wouldn’t get a refund. I’ve been sitting on my ass or laying in bed too much. The walk 100 yards away made my butt cheeks hurt! Damn virus.

So I bought a 2-liter of Dr. Pepper and a couple of cans of Pringles. I was gonna sit at the laptop and do some reading and writing. It is 9PM and there are three cars in the parking lot. I know that the folks are not at the movies, the theater is closed. They’re not out to eat, all the restaurants are carry-out only. They aren’t at a bar, those are closed too! Damn virus!

So I had just gotten back from the convenience store/gas station and locked the door (I don’t know why). I turned on TV, no sports on, just gossip about Tom Brady going somewhere other than New England, and the upcoming draft. All the news channels were talking about the damn virus, if they weren’t blaming the President for creating the virus and giving it to the Chinese so they could spread it.

I had just opened the Dr. Pepper and the Sour Cream and Onion chips when there was a knock on my door. I stood and pulled on my jeans (I was wearing a t-shirt and my bright blue thong) and walked to the door. Opening it I found myself face to face with a couple about my age.

“Hello?”

“Hi. My name is Grace and this is my husband Sean. We are down the hall in room 309.”

“Hi, My name is Mick and I’m here in room 323.” They both chuckled at my attempt at levity. “How may I help you?”

“We have walked all over the third floor and there are only four rooms occupied. We have invited everyone to come to our room and play cards.”

“What game?” Where these people for real?

“Cribbage?”

“Really? I haven’t played Cribbage in decades.”

“We ordered some sandwiches from the sandwich shop across the street and we have a couple of bottles of Jack Daniels and some Coke to mix it with. Would you like to join us?”

It only took me a few seconds to weigh the other options.

“Sure. Let me clean up a bit. I’ve sitting here without a shower for a couple of days.”

“OK. See you in a bit. Room 309.”

“Thanks for the invite.” I closed the door and began to strip as I walked into the bathroom. A quick shower, wash and dry, and a clean thong and polo shirt and I was out of my room.

OK. I know. What the hell am I doing wearing a thong? I had a hydrocele several years ago. They collected 680 ml of liquid from my left scrotum. I had the damn thing for over a year because of Obama Care. Before Obama Care I would have been able to request that my health insurance waive the situation, but under the new ADA that was not allowed. So I had to wait a year. You see after a year, it was no longer a pre-existing condition.

The left side of my scrotum at the time was the size of a large grapefruit. When it was fixed, the skin was permanently stretched out. It was uncomfortable to walk because of the extra skin. So the only underwear I could find that offered support were men’s thongs with a good sized pouch. That is the reason I wear thongs. Oh, and of course they are all bright and colorful or camouflaged. I figured what the hell.

I walked down the hotel’s hallway and found Room 309. I knocked and the door was opened by Grace.

“Hi, Mick. Come on in.” She was so cheery.

I entered and found two other couples, other than my host, sitting in the room, they all had a mixed drink in their hand. I was introduced to Bob and June, a couple also my age, and Ronnie and Roger, a couple maybe in their mid-40’s.

“Have a drink,” Sean handed me a paper coffee cup with Jack and Coke in it.

The room had two queen sized beds. The one furthest from the wall was being used as a table. It was apparent that one of the couple had brought a couple of chairs from their room. I took a spot and the ongoing game was scrapped and a new one started. The couples played as one as did I. I was a single. Nevermind.

The drinks flowed and as we played things got strange. At first it seemed to be getting warm in the room and in a matter of 40 minutes, as the game continued, the scores were all pretty close but the women began to complain about being warm.

“Well, I don’t mind if you don’t,” Grace said as she began to strip off her shirt and shorts.

Now Grace was no college girl. She was a mature woman in her late 50’s to early 60’s. Her tummy had a roll to it, but her breasts were medium sized and her pubic hair, which matched the hair on her head was growing out from the leg holes of her granny panties.

As soon as she finished stripping, June and Ronnie stripped down to their underwear, followed by their husbands, who got down to their underwear. Suddenly I felt like the answer to the question ‘Which one of these is not like the other?’.

“Mick, are you a little shy?” Sean asked.

“No. This is just not a normal thing.”

“Nope! Damn virus. We would be out having dinner or a drink at a bar. Instead we’ve found some new friends and we’re having a good time.”

“Mick, if you lose your pants and shirt, I’ll take off my bra,” Ronnie offered.

“Mick, she has great tits. I would take her up on the offer,” Roger said.

I looked around the room and figured what the hell and pulled off my polo shirt and then dropped my jeans.

“Well, look at that!” Grace said as my bright baby blue thong came into sight.

Ronnie stood and undid her bra, handing it to Roger. June stood and began to undo her bra as well.

“That thong is worth my bra too!” She handed her bra to Bob and shook them out. Her breasts sagged as would be expected for a mature senior woman. Her areola we red and her nipples were hard.

“Well, shit!” Grace said. “I can’t be the unicorn.” She stood and took off her bra. They sagged down, her nipples pointing towards the floor.

“They aren’t as firm and perky as they used to be, but they are way more sensitive than they used to be,” she said as Sean began to play with them.

The other men shrugged their shoulders and commenced to fondle their wives tits as well. I sat there wondering when the game would start up again, not having boobs to play with. My face must have given away my feelings, because Grace took my closest hand and brought it to her left breast.

“Here, Mick. We don’t want you to feel left out,” Grace said and she squeezed her tit by squeezing my hand. “Ooh, you have warm hands and a firm grip.”

“Really? Let me feel.” Ronnie slid over to me and stuck out her chest offering both tits to me.

I looked at Roger and he nodded as he rubbed her naked back. I didn’t let go of Grace’s breast as I reached my free hand out to grasp Ronnie’s more perky tit.

“Oh! Your hands are warm,” Ronnie said looking in my eyes.

“OK. Now I don’t want to be the unicorn. Mick, please feel me up too,” June stood and moved to stick her tits in my face.

“Um, June, you are a little too close for my hands.”

“Then use your mouth, let’s see if that is warm and strong.”

BOOM! There was a tit in my mouth as soon as I opened it to speak. The other three men, stood and dropped their underwear.

“Honey! Maybe you should pay some attention to the guy that brought you,” Roger said to his wife.

Ronnie spun around and took her husbands cock in her hand and began to massage it. June returned to Bob and kissed the tip of his cock.

“Sorry, Bobby. I didn’t mean to make you feel left out. Thank you for letting Bobby out Bob.” As soon as Ronnie finished her sentence, she sucked his cock into her mouth.

“Me too! Me too!” Sean said, causing Grace to pull her tit away from my hand. She wrapped an arm around her husband and took his cock into her mouth to the base.

Needless to say, I was reacting to the overt display of sexuality and my dick was tenting the front of my thong. My focus moved from couple to couple. Grace was sliding Sean’s dick all the way down her throat. June was only able to take about 2/3rds of Bob’s dick into her mouth. Ronnie was vigorously stroking Roger’s shaft, but she was looking at my baby blue tented thong.

“Mick, does it look as good as the size?” As she spoke she reached her free hand out and fondled my cock through the thong and then slipped a finger into the front of the waist band and pulled the thong down.

As soon as my cock sprang free, Ronnie looked at Roger and licked her lips. She took Roger into her mouth and began to stroke my cock. Then she released Roger and took me into her mouth and stoked Roger. She deftly switched back and forth between the two of us. I looked at Roger to check out his acceptance of her actions.

“She sucks great dick, Mick. Don’t you think so?”

“Yeah, Roger, she does do that,” I answered causing Ronnie to give me an extra hard bit of suction.

“I’ve always loved the feel of a nice hot cock in my mouth,” Ronnie said taking a break.

“Honey? Mick? Come on over here.” Roger took Ronnie’s hand and pulled her to her feet. He led Ronnie to one of the chairs.

“Honey, would you please kneel on the chair?”

“Sure, Sugar.” Ronnie got on her knees on the chair and took a position that allowed her tits to hang over the back of the chair. Roger got behind her and pushed his cock into his wife.

“Mick, let her have your cock,” Roger instructed.

I stepped froward and Ronnie sucked my cock into her mouth, reached around, grabbed both of my ass cheeks, and pulled me tight to her, driving my stiff shaft down her throat until her nose was buried in my pubes. Soon she got into a rhythm and she slid my cock out of her mouth when she pushed back onto her husbands dick. When she pulled out of Roger, she pulled my dick all the way down her throat.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.