Pool Boy - Cover

Pool Boy

by wendyk52

Copyright© 2020 by wendyk52

True Sex Story: "Welcome boys - go ahead and get started - and please call me Wendy." The boys took off their shirts and started skimming the pool and worked up a light sweat. "Josh could you rub some lotion on my back"

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   .

Winter was over and the first consistent stretch of warm days with temperatures in the 80s was here and it was time to enjoy the sun and back yard pool. Mrs Kodiak was in her new bikini by the pool waiting for the pool cleaning service to show up. Right on time there was a knock at the back gate. “It’s open - come on in”

Jeremy opened the gate and came in carrying his equipment and had a younger guy with him. “I’ll be doing your pool service this year and brought my younger brother Josh to show him the ropes. He’ll be working for the company this summer before heading to college in the fall”.

“Welcome boys - go ahead and get started - and please call me Wendy.”

The boys took off their shirts and started skimming the pool and worked up a light sweat.

“Josh could you rub some lotion on my back”

“of course Mrs Kodiak - I mean Wendy”

Josh begins to apply lotion and Wendy reaches up and undoes her top “It’s a new bikini and I hate tan lines”

“Are you sure this is ok?”

“of course Josh - you certainly have big strong hands and chest - you must spend a lot of time in the gym. I think I’ve seen you someplace before”

“I played football at the HS with your son - going to State in the fall on a full scholarship”

“of course - I remember seeing you play. Now get my legs and thighs too!”

he starts to apply lotion to her legs and she spreads them for him. He can’t help but notice her camel toe and is a bit embarrassed

it’s ok Josh - surely a football star like you has plenty of girlfriends

well -er - not really spent all my time in the gym and studying

she turns over, drops her top - now my front please

Josh tentatively applies lotion and when he has his hand on her full breast she places hers on top and tells him to rub it in good - don’t stop until she tells him to. “God that feels so good Josh”

He feels her hand in his crotch, unbuttoning his jeans and working the zipper down

“Are you sure about this Wendy?”

God yes Josh - take out your cock for me - I need a hard young man to fuck me good”

she slides off her bottoms and he can see she is smooth and wet

lick my pussy Josh - put your fingers and tongue in my cunt - but stay away from my ass

he kneels between her legs inserting his fingers and liking her clit - faster and harder!

Oh god Josh don’t stop I’m gonna cum

she explodes on his face and fingers and he notices his brother standing there watching them and playing with his cock

Now fuck me Josh while I suck your brother

Jeremy takes her head in his hands and begins fucking her face while Josh enters her “ I don’t have a condom - do you want me to pull out before I cum?”

“No Josh I want that load deep in me”

Josh and Jeremy both thrust harder, faster and deeper in her!

and then they both explode at the same time - spurt after spurt of semen in her throat and pussy and she shudders and cums again!

That was incredible boys - I think my pool (And I) will need servicing every week!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.