The Booth - Cover

The Booth

by Just24Fun

Copyright© 2020 by Just24Fun

Fantasy Sex Story: Lynn and Al have some fun in Vegas. Under the influence of some special 'pills', Lynn opens up and becomes a slut for her hubby.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   Reluctant   Romantic   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Rough   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Size   .

Al and Lynn were a happy, loving couple in their late 30’s. High school sweethearts, and grade school friends that had been through many years together. Those years now became 10 years of wedded bliss. They were best friends, confidantes, and true soul-mates. They could almost read each others minds, or anticipate the others thoughts well in advance. Thats how close and connected they had become over the past twenty combined years.

Al was a ruggedly handsome man, 6’, 185 lbs, brown hair, and goatee. He worked out 3-4 times per week, and tried to eat right. Lynn was his diamond. Beautiful, smart, classy, and an all around ‘Girl next Door’ type. Shoulder length blonde hair, average ‘C’ cup breasts, great ass, and probably her beast feature, her toned muscles legs. She was only 5’3” tall and soaking wet a solid 120 lbs. Lynn was in gymnastics from high school through her college years. And the physical work showed off. Her body was sleek and toned from her painted toes to her bouncy golden strands upon her head. She really cleaned up well, and always looked great in any skirt and blouse.

Things were good for the happy couple. And Al wanted to treat his wife to a special 10 year anniversary trip they would both remember well into their senior years. Al had decided on a Vegas trip, complete with the spectacular shows, lights, and lure that Vegas brought. They had never been to Vegas, but Al had heard rumors, and seen advertising for the glitter city. He had heard Vegas was quite the place to “let it all hang out” in. The ‘City of Sin’, and “What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas” theme had Al excited, yet reserved somewhat on how his lover and now wife would approach the whole idea.

They had a great marriage and sex life. Though Lynn was more on the shy and reserved side. Plus considered a submissive type in the bedroom. Which Al’s more dominant side loved. He liked taking charge with his shy wife, but never pushing her beyond her own boundaries.

But, Vegas? The rumors screamed sex, booze, debauchery, and the high life all rolled into one.

So, Al made it a total surprise to Lynn. She knew they were going on a trip in May, but not where Al planned to jet them off to. The anticipation was killing Lynn, and Al knew he had to work his lovely lady into it as the next couple months drug by.

While talking to a distant customer, Al mentioned to Brian he was planing a Vegas trip and how uneasy his wife might be about the whole idea. Especially since Al wanted to take in the whole city as its reputation boasted. Sex-laden shows, swingers bars, sex shops, slinky dress attire he heard the women wore, maybe even take in a strip show. Who knew, but he wanted to experience it all. And hopefully Lynn would join in on the fun.

Being on the more submissive side, Al was the one who introduced the wilder ideas in the bedroom. Sex toys, role-playing, and even watching all types of online fuck videos. And though shy, Lynn always seemed to enjoy how Al took charge. He hoped that carried into Vegas.

Brian knew a lot about Vegas, and gave Al a lot of great information on the best clubs, shows, and most importantly, where the sexy stuff was. Also, he had the perfect remedy for Al’s wife to loosen up. He called it his ‘Pussy Opener’. Obviously a concoction dreamed up, but guaranteed to put Lynn into the right frame of mind, Brian promised.

In a few weeks, Al had the small package delivered to his office by special courier. Locking his office door, Al tore into the brown wrapped box in anticipation. A small unmarked bottle of yellow pills with a typed set of instructions was all he found. No drug facts, pre-cautions, or remedies other than how to administer the small pills.

“Two weeks before departure, administer one pill every day. On the week prior to leaving, increase to two pills per day. This supply should be gone, the last remaining two pills taken the night before leaving. IMPORTANT: do NOT engage in sexual activity during these two weeks while on the pills. Enjoy Vegas my friend! B”

AL trusted Brian. He was a man he never met, but had done business with for years, knew a lot about Al’s personal life, and most importantly, knew Al could destroy his lavash lifestyle with a single phone call.

So, Al began giving Lynn the pills as directed, not knowing exactly what the outcome would bring. He mostly thought the pills were some sort of an antidepressant which would just mellow Lynn out for the trip taking the edge off when she realized where they were headed. But as the days went by, Lynn began to change. It was barely noticeable at first, but eventually became stronger as the first week ended. Al noticed it in the way Lynn seemed to want sex more often. Though Al stuck to the rules and came up with some sort of reason to put her off. But her obviously aroused state grew even stronger as the days went by. She would be a little more aggressive towards Al, grabbing his cock through his slacks, dressing in sexy clothes around the house, and even wanting to watch porn with him. Al loved the way she seemed more open to adventurous things than before. It became harder and harder for him to turn her down as the end of the second week approached. Only a few days before leaving. Lynn had given up asking where they were headed to, instead making guesses referring to sexual situations and ideas that made Al’s cock rock hard. His shy wife was getting turned on by the possibilities of him taking her to a more sensual place, rather than a family resort as they’ve done in the past.

As they boarded the plane, Lynn finally saw their destination; VEGAS! And her excitement was well worth the past two weeks. They were going to have an awesome time! Al deliberately had Lynn wear a very short skirt, which normally she’d put up fight about wearing. She did not like bringing attention to herself, and usually dressed very modestly. But the secret pills were changing her attitude, and just in time!

Al had made plans, seeing how Lynn reacted to the pills. And now his mind unleashed those perverted ideas he desperately wanted to try out on his new wife.

As they settled into their seats, Al grabbed a brown bag from his carry-on.

“Take this back to the restroom. Come back when it’s hidden”, he whispered to Lynn. She took the brown unmarked bag from him, her eyes getting a glazed over look in them. It was as though she expected something beyond the norm was in store for her, and she was in 100%!

She barely made it back to her seat before the plane took off. Al was not sure if his pretty wife would comply, but as she returned to her seat, the look upon her face was priceless. Grabbing his arm with a firm grip, she gingerly sat down. She stared into his eyes, never saying a word. But the look on her face was that of a woman in pure ecstasy. She was on fire!

Al watched as Lynn’s toned legs opened and closed slowly back and forth. Every once and a while, she also squirmed restlessly from one ass cheek to the other. His cock began to grow in his lacks, specially once Lynn put a small blanket on his lap and began to pull on his rock hard cock.

She had done it! Something she would have NEVER done in her life before! She had taken the black plug from the brown bag and inserted the 2” thick knob completely into her pussy. Al had not given her any lube to help with its insertion, instead having her use her own body’s natural juices to help get the plug in. The whole three hour flight had Lynn moving around in her seat like a jitterbug. Al was sure she had gotten off a few times as she squirmed in her seat. Luckily, she had a window seat and the plane was only half full during the red-eye flight into Vegas.

Once they landed, it was only a short taxi ride to their hotel. But Al had also planned for another test of Lynn’s new demeanor.

“Switch”, he nearly said to Lynn as she crawled into the dark cab. He handed her another brown sack, watching her eyes light up as she looked inside. As the cab pulled away from the curb, Lynn spread her knees far apart, watching the cabby in the rear view mirror. Reaching below her short skirt, she wrestled with the inserted plug with a little difficulty. Finally, she pulled her hand out, the wet plug dripping with her juices. She handed Al the slippery knot, pulling the much larger one from the sack. Measuring a good 2 1/2” across, Lynn had doubt in her eyes. But with determination she placed the next plug at the entrance her pussy and pushed hard. With a small cry from her pursed lips, Lynn leaned to the side, trying to get accustomed to the larger plug. Slowly she began to sit upright, a sexy look came over her face. She began to enjoy the rough road, taking every bounce with a little whimper.

It was a short ride to the hotel, and Lynn slid out from the cab letting the driver get a good look up her short dress. Al was sure she showed the driver her white lacy panties as she exited the cab. All the way up the escalator to the room, Lynn nervously shifted from side to side.

Brazenly she asked Al, “Do you have another one?”, as the other people in the elevator wondered what she was referring to. They had no clue the beautiful blonde had a large knob stuck deep in her widening out pussy.

That first night, the sexy couple fucked like animals till wee hours in the morning.

As their time went by in Vegas, Lynn opened up more and more sexually. There was still that shyness and reservation behind her, but Al noticed a definite change in her openness. She was comfortable wearing short skirts in public, and sexy panties she usually reserved for private times at home. And she was ok with going into a strip club. Plus the fact their sex was definitely a notch higher and more intense.

All Al had brought for sex toys were the two plugs Lynn inserted on the plane and cab ride. And now Lynn was asking if he had any bothers. Well, a trip to the novelty stores was immediately planned that evening. Lynn still had a little shyness and going at night sealed the trip.

Al talked her into wearing her shortest black skirt. It barely covered up her great ass standing upright. And when she bent over slightly, her white lacy panties came into view. Plus it showed off her toned legs and beautiful thighs. She wore her tight black tube top which showed off her erect nipples and flat toned tummy. Topped off with 4” heel made the gorgeous blonde look like a hooker. And Al loved it. The stares Lynn got walking through the casino gave the shy blonde a great boost of confidence.

Al and Lynn entered the sex shop with a little hesitation. It was not located in the best neighborhood, and there seemed to be a lot of single men lurking about which seemed a little creepy. And a lot of the men were black. Not that Al and Lynn had anything against them, they just had very little contact with black, or other minorities in their home town.

But then, I guess one would not expect a 5 Star rating on a sex store. Besides the stares the sexy blonde drew added to Lynn’s excitement. She held onto Al’s hand tightly as they walked through the isles looking at sex toys and movie CD’s. The store was quite large and somewhat crowded too. There were a few other women there, but the ratio was definitely 10 to 1 against females. That just meant more eyes looking at Lynn.

The couple casually browsed over the different kinds of dildo’s on sale. Small wireless bullets to monstrous 3 foot horse cocks that made Lynn blush at the immense sizes.

As they approached the back of the store, there seemed to be a lot more men lingering about. Standing against the rear wall stood a large booth of sorts. Al figured it must be a movie booth where one could see sneak peeps of fuck films. But Lynn, beckoned Al to find out just what the booth was for. As they were standing there, a woman clerk came over to them and began explaining the booth to the young couple.

It was an amateur peep booth where anyone could go inside and look at an amateur, woman usually, do whatever she wanted to do. Best thing, the clerk added, is that the ‘customer’ pays to watch in the booth. Once a lady entered the booth, there were three smaller attached areas where the observer could see the lady inside through a glass window. The lady could do anything she wanted to do, and the customer, usually men, paid $10 per minute to watch. They also had the option to tip the woman too depending on the show she put out. The sex store kept 1/2 of the $10, the woman keep the other half plus all the tips she earned. Also, the ‘customer’ revolved from each side booth to the center booth every minute. The main booth had access holes into the woman’s area where things got a little more personal, the clerk added. So, each customer, once entering the booth paid a minimum of $30 for the complete cycle, which was $10 per each smaller booth. Tips could easily go over $100 per customer the clerk added with a sly grin.

Being very curious now, Lynn gazed into the booth and the separate smaller compartments. The booth was actually very clean and dimly lit for the woman. The glass into the customer’s side was tinted so the woman could not see the customer. The main center customer booth had a hole cut out about waist high with a bench for the woman to sit on if wanted.

Lynn was also told she could wear a mask if it helped her feel more comfortable. The best part, the clerk added, is that the woman could wait until enough men gathered until entering the booth. Once in the booth, every 3 minutes they revolved into a new bunch, and so on. In less than an hour an open minded lady could easily make well over $2500, the added.

And to attract ‘customers’, there was a raised chair where the men could see the next woman who would enter the booth. Plus, as the men exited the booth, word of mouth, if favorable, gathered more higher paying men who bartered for a spot to get in easily brought thousands more to the amateur lady. The clerk said a few months ago, one woman raised, literally, over $5,000 in an hours time. What she did inside for that much money, no one disclosed. As she said, “What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas”! Plus Lynn found out her husband could also be in the booth with her.

It calms the woman down, and the hubby usually talks the woman into being more open too, the clerk added.

Lynn was a little apprehensive to try the booth out. It was just too much this early into their vacation. Plus she was a little imitated by all the men who had gathered as they talked to the clerk. But Al knew his lovely wife had her wheels turning. Especially considering the potential cash they could walk away with. One hour in the booth would pay for their entire trip! He had to work on his sultry bride to go along with his plan.

Grabbing a few sex toys, the excited couple left the sex shop hand in hand.

“Lets get a drink someplace”, Al asked his wife. He did not want to go too far from the sex shop, just in case Lynn changed her mind. He figured a few drinks would also loosen her up too.

The saloon was only a mile or so from the sex shop. The neighborhood was a little more upscale, but still had that element of danger in it. Just enough to feed the couple’s sexual appetite.

The music inside blared through the front doors, and nearly knocked them over as they entered the dark bar. The music was coming from a DJ, and blues and jazz music boomed throughout the dimly lie area. As their eyes adjusted to the dark surroundings, they noticed a bar, dance floor, and a few back rooms which had a lone pool table in each one.

Al and Lynn walked to the bar with dozens of eyes scanning the luscious curves of the hooker looking blonde. Lynn knew every eye was upon her, and it made her feel sexy and confident as she let them all take in her beauty. She loved the power she possessed over all the attention she drew. Her short skit barely covered up her damp pussy and her nipples strained at the small tube top she wore. The tube top stretched out from her firm breasts leaving a large peep hole right up past her flat tummy between her soft fleshy breasts. Waiting for her drink, Lynn purposely stood with her legs spread a little teasing the eyes which she knew looked her over.

Drinks in hand, the couple began exploring the layout of the bar. There were smaller rooms, each with a pool table centered in the middle with chairs and a few tables around the walls. A single light hung over the pool table making the chairs barely visible around the room.

Al picked one of the back pool rooms which was unoccupied at the time. They loved to play pool, and to just sit around and drink up was not their cup of tea, so to speak. Once they had a few drinks in them, maybe hit the dance floor later. Al began gathering all the balls, letting Lynn rack them up on the opposite end of the green felt table. They both played fairly well, and always switched racking up the balls.

As Al watched his wife rack the balls, he noticed her leaning over the table slightly, letting her shapely ass jut out. The gap between her ‘C’ breasts also opened up a little as her tits pushed the stretchy fabric out. What a tease he thought. She was eating up the attention she brought her way. And as her drink disappeared, her actions became even more daring.

Lynn was just finishing up her third drink within 1/2 hour of entering the dark bar. And the booze was bringing out the magic pills even more. As she moved about the table, she became less inhibited and began reaching and bending even more, letting the growing crowd of men gathering on the chairs to get an eye full. Even Al sat down as Lynn took a shot in front of him, wondering just what the other men saw. Her asscheeks stuck out from under her short skirt showing the white lacy panties well between her spread legs. He also noticed a slight wet spot forming right about where the entrance to her sweet pussy would be. She was really getting turned on by all the attention. And Al was now trying desperately to hide his growing cock from the sexy blondes flashing.

As she continued to play, teasing the men around her, they began to get a little bolder. Al had now sat down, and let Lynn play by herself. She became the sexy little show for the dozen or so men now glued to her toned body. And Lynn sucked it all in just like a little whore hungry for her next trick.

Al saw the mans pool stick pointing at Lynn’s ass as she bent over, far too low for the shot she attempted. Sitting in his chair, the stranger got even bolder lifting Lynn’s skirt even higher on her shapely ass with the tip of his cue stick. Men next to him strained to look at the site she gave them. Al knew Lynn could feel her skirt lift, but she did nothing to stop the advances. She only urged them on by spreading her legs further apart showing them more of her wet panties now starting to slide deeper between her full ass cheeks.

It did not take long for the men to get even braver, as more cue sticks began to poke at the young blondes body. Lynn worked the table like a pro, taking a shot here and there as she circled the table, allowing everyone a good chance to see her gorgeous body.

As Al looked on, he could see one man point the thicker end of his pool stick under the shortening skirt of the slutty blonde. He then began to slide it in and out against her pussy through her spread legs. Lynn just pushed her ass out at the bold move, giving the men a great view of her wet panties.

Now that the men knew she was allowing the forbidden contact, cue sticks from all angles began to prod at the woman ass. Lynn did not want to leave her husband out of the action, so she moved to his corner of the room. Once there in the dimmer side of the room, she bent over the table as the pool sticks once again attacked her beautiful ass.

Al had the best spot in the house to watch his sexy wife perform for these strangers. Her inhibitions had all disappeared, and the blonde had turned into a total whore now.

Lynn stuck her ass out for the men who swarmed in behind her. Pool sticks prodded her ass cheeks like hard cocks trying to find a way under the tight lacy panties. Al watched as one thick end began to jab relentlessly at her pussy hole, just hidden under the tight fabric. The blunt rubber tipped end was actually pushing the white lace into her opening pussy hole about an inch. Lynn squirmed as she bent over the table, her pantied ass now fully exposed, the black skirt now up around her shapely hips. Other wide cue stick began jabbing at her anus, trying to push into her body at the same time. In unison, the cues banged into the open ass cheeks of the small blonde with more force.

Al was not sure if his wife would allow full penetration and pull her panties aside or not. He knew from her gryrating actions she was very close to an orgasm. He was also in awe from his wife’s boldness and loss of her inhibitions, all certainly from the result of the yellow pills. But it seemed her submissive side was well and alive as she allowed the strangers to poke at her holes.

Harder they jabbed at her covered holes trying to get deeper within her widening holes.

Lynn was on fire! The cue sticks battered her pussy and hit her hard clit with every poke. And her asshole widened out taking in almost 2” of the fuck stick as it hammered into her, pushing the white panties into her body.

So close ... so wicked and lewd. She felt like a total whore with the strangers prodding at her spread ass. Ina wave that curled her toes, Lynn let out a gasp as her climax rocked her shuttering body. Her panties became soaked with her nectar as cum ran from her battered pussy.

She suddenly stood up, adjusted her skirt back over her exposed ass looking at Al. It was time to leave to the dismay of the strangers moans, before things got totally out of hand.

Once back outside the bar, Lynn grabbed her husbands hand. With wide open fluttering eyes, she told him how turned on she was from the strangers probing her body. Her body was on a sexual high and she yearned for more. She was in heat, and the night was still young.

Immediately Al thought about the sex store. Hardly before he had the words out of his mouth, Lynn suggested going there. The wild look in her eyes was enough for Al.

They entered the sex shop and Al let Lynn lead the way. He had hoped she’d remember the booth in the back. And right on cue, Lynn made a bee-line for the back of the store.

The place was a little more crowded from a few hours before. And as before, mostly men wandered about. As they approached the booth, there was already a woman in it as the men shuffled from one door to the other.

Lynn looked around at the strangers with that glassy look in her eyes. She did not have to speak, Al saw the way her body trembled as the thoughts ran through her blonde head. The once shy reserved wife now wanted her turn in the booth.

Al helped her up into the staging chair which sat up a few feet off the floor. Lynn was on display for all the strange men to ogle. The woman clerk came by and saw Lynn in the chair.

“Decided to try your luck after all, huh”?, she asked. She told Lynn the strip joint next door just finished with its last stripper, and the plane would soon be flooded with horny drunk men. And as the men standing in line saw the blonde wife take the chair, they waited until it was her turn in the booth. Evidently the woman using the booth at this time had nothing on Lynn.

“Give them a little preview as your waiting”, the clerk whispered to Lynn.

Al stepped back as his sexy wife began to give the strangers a little peep show. She spread her legs a little causing her short skirt to slide up her toned thighs. The crotch of her white lacy panties came into view, causing a low gasp from the strangers. A definite wet spot highlighted the center of her open legs at the entrance to her pussy.

Al stared into his aroused wife’s pantied pussy. She was obviously turned on immensely, her legs opening and closing giving the men glimpses into her damp crotch. She also began to feel her erect nipples through the streaky material on her heaving chest. Her nipples began to get even longer, pointing out like hard erasers against the tight fabric.

The true attraction to the strangers was the hidden sense of innocence Lynn portrayed from her gorgeous body. She was no pro, and her inexperience added to the thrill. Throw in her submissive nature and the men could not wait until her turn in the booth.

By now there were almost 20 men waiting in line for Lynn. The previous woman was finally escorted from the center booth, a little dismayed she had been passed over for Lynn’s turn.

A quiet cheer helped with Lynn’s decision to enter the booth. Al accompanied her into the dark room.

A small sheet outlined the rules of the booth: Men in the outside side booths had no access to the main booth besides a small peep window. A small slit into a tip jar was available for them to deposit whatever they wanted to towards the woman in the main booth. Every minute, a soft bell sounded for the men to rotate to the next small booth until they came into the main center booth. Once in the main booth, there were small open holes for them to gain access into her booth. But every advance had to be initiated by her alone.

Only she had the option of doing whatever she wanted in the booth.

The rules were clear, and Lynn put on the new mask available for her. With her face mostly hidden by the mask, it help with her inhibitions and gave her courage to continue. Plus she had her hubby Al by her side for protection and help.

As the first man made his way into the first booth, Lynn began to rub her breasts for his enjoyment. He dropped a $20 into her tip jar. As she got bolder with the second man joining them in the other booth, she started to pull on her erect nipples. Two more $20’s hit the jar. As the third man joined them, she began to lift her tube top up over her “C” breasts, bouncing them together with her trembling hands. More bills dropped into the jars, one looking like a $50 and the other a $100 bill!

In less than 5 minutes, she guessed there was well over $300 in the combined jars! And all she did was show off her tits!

Now the men rotated through the three connected booths every minute, and paid a minimum of $10 for each move. But Al and Lynn soon found out they could keep the center man in his booth for an extended period if he were willing to pay an additional $50 instead of getting back in line. So, basically, if the stranger liked what he saw, he could stay there for more time. But at anytime, Lynn could kick them out for any reason. It was quite a scheme, and all Al and Lynn knew, was that money flew into the jars at an amazing pace.

But most of all, Lynn loved the power. She felt like a high priced call-girl. And the more men ogling her, the hotter she became.

Al could see a change in Lynn. She became bolder and hornier as the men continued to urge her on. It did not take long for her to lose the tube top completely showing off her firm “C” breasts and hard nipples to the strangers delight. She began to rub them against the glass windows giving everyone a great show.

Bolder and bolder Lynn became. She started to pay more attention to the hole in the front booth. It was right about the height of a normal mans crotch height. Al knew what these holes were used for. But Lynn had no idea except it seemed to give the customer another way to view the woman if he wanted to sit down.

The sexy blonde began to lift her skirt, showing off her damp lace panties to the center booth. She lined her crotch up to the wide hole giving the stranger a good look at her covered pussy. Slowly the drugged blonde began to pull the damp lace deeper into her pussy. The pedals of her aroused cunt stuck out against the tight fabric beginning to dig into the center of her crotch.

Lynn even turned around showing off her great ass which spread wider from the panties riding through her twin globes.

Al decided to see exactly how bold his submissive wife would really go. He pulled the small table over, which was even with the hole in the booth, and asked Lynn to lie down.

Without any hesitation, the small blonde laid down on her back, her legs partially up the wall. The stranger had an unobstructed view into the sultry blondes panty covered crotch. Lynn rotated her hips from side to side giving the man a peep-a-boo glimpse at her moist pussy. She had shaved all but a small triangle of hair just above her pussy, and she was showing off more and more of her body as she began to push the low waistband down towards her blonde pubic hair.

Lynn’s crotch was still about a foot from the open hole aligned with her pussy, and Al wanted to see just what would happen the closer she got. He urged her to slide closer to the hole, telling her the stranger wanted to see and smell her pretty pussy.

Doing little butt walks, Lynn scooted closer to the open hole. Her pussy was now almost touching the wall, and her legs shot straight up in the air, her 4” heels tapping on the wall above her.

In disbelief, Al just watched his once shy wife give a total stranger a close up into her barely covered pussy. Her eyes were closed, total bliss shined upon her face as she displayed her body.

Al knew she was getting turned by her voyeurism and how the strangers were reacting to her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.