Card Party - Cover

Card Party

Copyright© 2020 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 9: Kids at Davidsons

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Kids at Davidsons - Friends and neighbors, they get together on Fridays. For years, they've spent the evenings with refreshment, talking, playing board games and cards. Their children, also friends, hang out together at another home. How's that going to work when things change?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Nudism  

The young people were at the Davidson house this evening. As soon as the parents had dropped them off, Kyle had organized a snack festival in the living room. They sat around on the floor, grazing on chips and salsa and a variety of snacks, some of which were actually healthy, having been organized by Susan before she left for the party.

Before long, Kyle and Sally were kissing bits of salsa from each other’s lips. Rob was trying to keep Eileen from pushing bits of corn chips down the front of his shirt. In return, he was trying to pull her shirt up. It seemed to be the goal to get as many chips as possible down Rob without allowing him to reveal her breasts.

Andy and Patti, however, unabashedly necked. They kissed each other deeply, they ran their hands under each other’s shirt, caressing anything and everything they could reach.

At one point, Eileen paused in her assault on Rob to call out, “Look at those two! Kissy, kissy, kissy! Geeze, get a room!”

Patti abandoned Andy’s lips long enough to retort, “Look, we can’t do this anywhere else, so stuff it.”

Rob took the opportunity to pull Eileen’s shirt up far enough to trap her arms and cover most of her head. He ignored her muffled protests and attacked her breasts with his lips and tongue.

Kyle and Sally watched for a while, then pulled themselves up. “Okay, everyone, let’s clean this stuff up and get on with it.” They all promptly began the cleanup. It didn’t take long, once Eileen got her shirt pulled most of the way down. All of them were pretty well unbuttoned, and no one cared.

Kyle said, “Okay, you all know where everything is. We’ll set an alarm. See you in a while.” They trooped upstairs, arm in arm.

In Eileen’s room, Rob pulled Eileen into his arms and kissed her soundly, thrusting his tongue into a battle with hers, and his hands into the back of her jeans to cup the cheeks of her ass.

But it didn’t last long. Eileen was pulling his shirt up with one hand and pushing his jeans down with the other. They broke apart and made a much more efficient job of undressing each other. They turned down the bed and sprawled on it, pulling each other into a naked embrace.

“Boy, I love this,” Eileen said, mashing her breasts on Rob’s chest. “It feels so good to be naked with you.” Rob kissed her, and they spent a very long time just touching and kissing and making each other feel good. When it got to a certain point, they began pleasuring each other’s sexes, she taking him deep in her mouth, he feasting on her crotch until each of them relaxed from a satisfying come.

They cuddled and pulled up a cover and dozed until Rob became erect again and slid into Eileen’s vagina and they began a languorous love-making of slow and passionate slides and thrusts that lasted and lasted until it could last no longer. And their cries were no less passionate and no less loving for their low volume. And then they slept.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.