Card Party - Cover

Card Party

Copyright© 2020 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 7: Monday, etc.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Monday, etc. - Friends and neighbors, they get together on Fridays. For years, they've spent the evenings with refreshment, talking, playing board games and cards. Their children, also friends, hang out together at another home. How's that going to work when things change?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Nudism  

At lunch on Monday, the six lovers met in a school courtyard with their brown bags.

“Everything okay at home?” Kyle asked for openers. Everyone nodded. “Do we want to get together again before Friday?”

Bobby spoke first. “Well, Eileen and I want to be together, I know that.” Eileen nodded and moved closer to Bobby. “Right,” she said, “we want to be together, but ... well, just us. You know?”

“Hey,” Sally said, “we’re not talking orgies here. Friday night was wild, but it wasn’t an orgy. Kyle means do you and Bobby want to have some quality time? I know we do.”

“Yeah, we do. So how?” Bobby asked, then went on, “And look, do you mind not calling me Bobby. How about Rob? Okay?” It seemed to be okay.

“Can’t use our house,” Andy said, “Mom’s always home when we get there.”

“We can use Sally’s or mine, I think,” Kyle said, looking at Sally. “I told you, my dad said we could use my room if we want privacy. He didn’t say flat out that we could make love, but I’m pretty sure that’s what he meant. What do you think?”

“Mom didn’t tell me I could have Bob ... uh, Rob in my room,” Eileen put in. She grinned, “Maybe I should ask her. After all, if you two...”

“Well, for the gang of us, we could tell our folks we all want to study together. That might work,” Kyle suggested.

“Worst case, Mom would tell us we each have to study at our own home,” Patti pointed out. “But what makes you think our folks will go along?”

“Hey look,” Eileen said, “they already let us spend Friday nights together. How different is this?”

“Hey, look,” Rob echoed. “They spent all night at Kyle and Eileen’s Friday. I know what we were doing, what do you think they were doing?”

“Who thinks they were screwing?” Kyle asked. All hands went up. “Okay. How do we feel about it?”

Patti volunteered, “My folks seemed to be just fine about everything this weekend. They were even a little more lovey-dovey than usual.”

“Everything was fine at our house,” Sally said, and Kyle agreed. “Well, I guess we just need to see what happens. I mean they’re letting us do it, I suppose we can’t complain too much if they do,” she continued.

“But they’re married. And they’re our folks,” Eileen objected.

“I guess we’re all concerned about what this means in the long term,” Sally said. “We don’t want our folks getting divorces or fighting and all that just because they started swapping beds. What should we do?”

Kyle said, “We don’t really know anything yet and everything seems to be okay. Let’s keep quiet and see where things go. We think we know something, but we may be wrong. If we are, fine. If not, we just need to keep our eyes open and deal with things as they come along.” He shrugged. “For me, I don’t care if Mom sleeps with your dad, Patti. The only thing I need to know is that my folks will stay together. That’s what’s important for me.”

“Right,” Eileen said.

“Well, I hope they don’t find out what we were up to Friday night,” Andy said.

“Say, look. Patti,” Sally asked, “there’s something I want to know. What was that stuff about changing the sheets Saturday?”

“Well, you always want to change the sheets after guests, don’t you?”

“Yeah, all right. But what was that stuff about wet spots?”

Patti was playing catch-up. “Well, I’m pretty sure you know about them. You weren’t playing Monopoly in there all night. Anyway, I could hear you.”

“Okay, you’re right about that, isn’t she, Kyle?” Kyle grinned, nodded and decided to see where this was going. Sally pressed on. “But how do you know about wet spots, Patti? And are you and Andy going to be in our study group, too? And what for? You plan to listen at the doors or take pictures, or what? I know, you’re going to study, right?”

“Hey, lay off my sis, Sally,” Andy put in. “Sure we’d like to be with you guys, assuming you’ll do some studying or at least not spend the whole time in bed. We’re buddies, after all, aren’t we?”

Kyle joined Andy. “He’s right, Sal, what are you getting at?”

Sally looked down into her lunch bag, dug around and pulled out a big cookie. She looked back at Patti and Andy. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have put it like that. Forgive me?” she asked. The brother and sister made dismissive noises and Sally took a bite of her cookie.

“You see,” Sally went on shortly, “I got thinking yesterday, about how Patti organized that stuff with changing the beds. And I wondered how Patti would know about wet spots.”

Patti jumped in hurriedly, “Mom’s always complaining about wet spots. That’s how I know.”

Sally looked skeptical. “Well, maybe. But that crack about your Mom ‘getting a whiff’ made me think a bit, too.” Sally noticed a funny look on Andy’s face.

Sally leaned forward. “Patti ... Andy, how long have you guys been sleeping together?”

The two teenagers looked at each other with that look that says, ‘Busted!’

Patti looked at the table and picked at some crumbs. After a long silence, she looked at Andy and said, “Since that last Truth or Dare, more or less.”

Eileen murmured, “You’re brother and sister.”

Andy replied in a neutral tone, “You got a problem with that?”

Eileen shook her head. “None of my business. Just an observation.” She looked around the table. “Does anyone give a shit?” No one did.

“So, okay,” Kyle resumed the conversation, “we’re looking for a place to get together and study or whatever.” He grinned. “I’ll check with our Mom, Eileen, and see if it’s okay with her.” He looked around. “Anyone got a reason we can give why we don’t want to go to Fratelli’s? Where we’d have a chaperone?”

“Why don’t we just rotate from one to another?” Patti said. “Just means that every third time, we’d have to keep our clothes on.” She shrugged, “I gotta admit, even though Andy and I sleep together almost every night, I’m up for a little extra, and I know he is, too.”

“She’s got that right,” Andy agreed.

The bell ending lunch rang, but before anyone could get up, the newly christened Rob said, “I’m glad we got all this out today, especially Andy and Patti. We’ve got something good going, and Eileen and I want to keep it that way. Thanks, guys.”

“Hey, Sal!” Sally turned at the call. It was Melanie Wilson, a girl she’d known for years. Friends, but not intimate. They both had their free period at the same time that semester.

“Hi, Mel,” Sally replied, “What’s up?”

“I need to talk with you, got time?”

They settled in the back of the room where they could talk privately. Sally was curious she and Melanie weren’t in exactly the same group of people.

Melanie came to the point quickly. “I want to thank you. I mean, for turning down a date with Tommy.”

“Well, I guess you’re welcome, but I don’t...”

“I know, you’re going with Kyle Davidson. Tommy told me. See, I’ve known him a long time – we’re neighbors – and he came over that Sunday and told me about seeing the two of you at the mall.”

“I hope he wasn’t too hurt,” Sally said.

“Well, he wasn’t dancing for joy, Sal, but we talked and it came out really well.”

“What do you mean?”

I’ve known him since we moved next door when we were in fourth grade. We’ve been buddies. We tell each other everything. Sally, I’ve had a crush on him since forever.”

“Wow. And what happened?”

“Well, we talked, and he told me what happened with you and he said he was beginning to think he’d never have a girlfriend. He was really depressed.”

“Gee, I’m sorry,” Sally said, “he’s a very nice guy, or I wouldn’t have even considered...”

“Yeah, I know, but I said to him, ‘What’s the matter, afraid you’ll never get laid?’”

“You didn’t!”

“‘Course I did. That’s what was bothering him, after all, don’t you see?” Sally nodded dubiously. “Hell, Sal, that’s what all the guys want, and that’s what they worry about. At least until they do get laid.” Melanie shook her long, brown hair and smiled. “So, I asked him and he kinda grinned and said ‘Yeah, I guess’. He’s so cute!” Melanie leaned forward and lowered her voice even more. “So, I said to him. ‘I can help you with that.’”

“Mel, you didn’t! What did you mean, what did you do?”

“We were at my place, see, and up in my room. I was wearing sweats – commando – and I pulled my shirt off.”

“Wow!” Sally said, and giggled madly.

Melanie’s grin was wicked. “He was just standing there with his mouth open, so I went and pulled his t-shirt up and rubbed my tits on him. He got the idea. He pulled his shirt off and kissed me.” Melanie paused and lifted an eyebrow. “You want the play-by-play or should I cut to the chase?”

Sally grinned. “Mel, we’ve been friends, just not real close. I think we’re going to get a lot closer. Go on.”

Melanie reached over and squeezed Sally’s hand. “Good,” she said, “but you gotta share, too.” Sally nodded eagerly. “Okay, we got his clothes off, and he was good and hard. I grabbed his cock and led him to my bed...” Her grin broadened. “Poor guy, it was too much for him. He came all over me.”

“Eewww,”

“Don’t knock it ‘til you’ve tried it,” Melanie went on, “I made him lick it all off. He discovered he liked that. And, I made sure he got me off, too.”

Sally closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She shook her head and asked, “What about your mother, where was she?”

“She’d gone out for the afternoon. Anyway, we spent a couple of hours in my bed. He’s really sweet and gentle – unless, of course, I make him not be. It wasn’t my first time...”

Sally interrupted. “It wasn’t? I sure never heard anything about that.”

“Well, I just don’t go around...” She grinned, shrugged and continued, “doing what I’m doing now, talking about it. And, it had been a while. I like my fun, Sally, but I usually keep it to myself.”

“Why me, why now?”

“I’ve always known I could trust you. But until now, I’ve figured, you’re a virgin. It’s not ... well I couldn’t take the chance. But I saw you with Kyle this morning – all day, really – and I’d say you’re not a virgin anymore.”

“I didn’t know it showed.” Sally blushed.

“Well it’s not like you’re wearing an ‘I got laid’ sign. I just sort of made an assumption.”

“And you’re right. It’s so great.”

“Well, anyway, afterwards I made him take me to the movies.”

“That’s amazing! So, now you’re going together? What about...”

“My other lovers?” Melanie shrugged. “Well, to be honest, when Tommy came over yesterday, I hadn’t had a date or gotten laid in about six months. I was ready! And yes, we’re going together.” Melanie shrugged. “We haven’t had much time to talk yet, but Mom’s at her office until late afternoon, so we’ll talk – when we’re not screwing, that is.” Melanie’s directness left Sally speechless. Melanie went on, “We’re not in love, Sal, sort of heavy like – and lust. So, we’re somewhere between fuck-buddies and friends with benefits. I mean, look, we’ve got one more year of school here and we’re both going to college. He’s going to Texas and I’m going to Boston. There’s no future for us as a couple, and neither of us is so ... Well, let me put it this way. We’re close – as friends, I mean – but there’s no spark there. We tell each other everything, we think a lot alike, but that’s it. But let me tell you one thing,” she paused, and Sally lifted her eyebrows in question. “He’s hell in bed, and he’s going to get better every day.”

When he last period was over, the six young people met in the parking lot.

“Guess it’s our house, today,” Eileen announced. The group split up; Andy and Patti rode with Sally, Eileen and Rob with Kyle. At the Davidson’s, Sally drove on to her house and the three of them walked back to Kyle’s house. The gang gathered in the Davidson’s kitchen.

Kyle handed out cans of soda. Eileen found some cookies that disappeared almost at once. For a few moments, there was little but munching and sipping, then, Eileen said, “Rob and I are going upstairs. Patti, you two get the guest room, okay?”

Without much more said, they all went up the stairs to their respective rooms.

Sally looked around Kyle’s room. It was neat, decorated with a poster or two, one scenic poster was of a mountainous valley. Big windows looked over the front yard. “Looks a lot like my room,” she observed.

“Should,” Kyle agreed, “It’s the same location, same floor plan.” He looked a Sally and put his hands on her shoulders. “You up for this?”

She looked him in the eye, nodded. “Yes. I want you.” She reddened a little. “I’ve wanted you a lot since Friday night.” Her blush deepened. “I must have played with myself half a dozen times, remembering how great it was. Did you... ?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.