Card Party - Cover

Card Party

Copyright© 2020 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 5: Saturday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Saturday - Friends and neighbors, they get together on Fridays. For years, they've spent the evenings with refreshment, talking, playing board games and cards. Their children, also friends, hang out together at another home. How's that going to work when things change?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Nudism  

“You’ve got a date with Kyle?” Alice shrieked. “That’s wonderful. When did he ask you? Last night?”

“Well, actually, I sort of asked him,” Sally told her mother. “I told him Tommy had asked me out, and I sort of made him ask me instead.”

“Oh girl, you are a schemer. Good for you. Have you told Tommy?”

“Yes, I called him first thing. I said I was sorry, but ‘something came up’. Just as you’ve always told me.”

Alice shook her head. “I thought it would never happen.”

“Me, too. But it did.” Sally said. “Oh, I need to go over to Patti’s this afternoon. I borrowed one of her birth control pills last night.”

“Oh, good thinking. She uses the same ones?” Alice watched as Sally nodded. “You checked?”

“Oh Mom, of course I checked. I asked Eileen, too, but she uses a different brand.”

“Well, put them in your purse so you don’t forget.”

“Yes, Mom.”

The phone rang and Sally answered. “Hi, Kyle. Is everything okay?”

“Yeah, I told mom and dad and they just went crazy. Dad will let me have the car, but I’ve got to be home early. I told him we’d like to go to the mall for supper and do a movie. That all right with you?”

“Just fine. Is Bobby over there?”

“Yeah, he bounced back here like a rubber ball.”

“Would you tell him he’s supposed to mow the lawn? Our lawn?”

“If I can pry him away from that kid sister of mine. Sure. See you later.” He paused. “Uh ... I love you.”

Sally looked around, didn’t see her mother. “Love you, too.” She hung up. Alice, who had stepped out of sight to give her daughter some kind of privacy, heard all three words ... and smiled. Then her face got very serious.

“How do you feel this morning?” He slipped his hands under her shirt and lifted her breasts.

“I think you can tell pretty well. You’ve already got my nipples up. But, you mean about last night. I feel great.”

“Was he good?” her husband asked.

“Oh yes, love. He was good, he was different, he made me come a whole lot. How about you? Did it go all right?”

“Sure. I mean, she was as eager and into it as you were. We’ve known these guys a long time. We know them and trust them. I almost think it was just a matter of time before this happened.”

“You up for the next step?”

“I am if you are.”

“Well today, the next step is for you to take me upstairs and fuck me silly.”

That evening, Kyle arrived looking clean and well-pressed, though sufficiently casual to pass muster at the mall. He spoke politely to Sally’s parents and the young couple went out to Adam’s car.

“Honey,” Alice said, “come here. We need to talk.”

Peter turned from watching the car bearing his daughter move off down the street. “Yeah? What is it?”

Alice patted the place next to her on the couch, and Peter sat down. He put his arm around her. Just then, the front door burst open, and Bobby pounded in.

“Hi. Gonna go to my room and play a video game. Okay?” He pounded on up the stairs.

“Where’s he been?” Peter asked. “I know he mowed the lawn, but I haven’t seen him since.”

“He’s been at Davidson’s all day. Susan and Adam may have to start charging us rent. He seems to be glued to Eileen.”

“Is that what you want to talk about?”

“No, or at least I don’t think so. It’s about Sally. When Kyle called this morning about their date, I happened to overhear what Sally said.”

“Not eavesdropping, I hope.”

“Not really. When he called I was in the kitchen and I stepped away so she’d have some privacy.”

“Doesn’t sound much like privacy to me.”

“Well it wasn’t intentional.” She glared at him and went on. “But when she was ready to hang up, she said, ‘I love you, too’.”

“Huh,” Peter said. “Huh. Well, that’s kind of nice, really. I’m glad they got together, and if there’s more to it, it’s ... kind of nice.”

“Oh yes, it is,” Alice agreed. “But it’s a big change. She’s never said that before, as far as I know, certainly not to Kyle. Must have been a lot going on over there last night. Bobby seems to have changed a bit, too.”

“It wasn’t the only place a lot of things were going on,” Peter said.

“You still all right with that?”

“Oh, yes. Very much so. Are you? If you’re not, you’ve got to tell me as soon as you know.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.