Card Party - Cover

Card Party

Copyright© 2020 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 4: Morning at Fratellis

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Morning at Fratellis - Friends and neighbors, they get together on Fridays. For years, they've spent the evenings with refreshment, talking, playing board games and cards. Their children, also friends, hang out together at another home. How's that going to work when things change?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Nudism  

When the phone rang a little after ten, Patti picked it up with the family’s usual greeting: “Fratelli residence, who may I say...”

“Hi, honey, it’s Mom. You guys okay?”

“Yeah, we’re fine. When are you coming home? I’ve got stuff to do.”

“We’ll be along in a few minutes. Everyone up? Had breakfast?”

“Oh, Mom! Of course! We’ve been up forever. And, yes, we made breakfast. Everything’s fine. Please hurry, I’ve got to go out.”

It had been six thirty when Kyle awoke to find Sally’s head on his shoulder and her leg over his. He felt her breast mashed against his chest and the moist, warm crispness of her pussy on his thigh and knew that the throbbing in his cock had something to do with her moistness. He looked to the side and saw blond hair and eyelids that he knew covered blue eyes that could look right through him.

After the first, wild lovemaking last night, they’d cuddled and kissed and talked. Kyle admitted to Sally that he’d had a crush on her for almost a year – long before the much-discussed naked Dare. Sally confessed to a similar feeling.

“I must have turned down a dozen dates,” she told him. “I wanted you to ask, but you never did. That’s why I told Tommy I’d think about it, and that’s why I told you. To see if you’d say something – finally. I’m so glad you did.”

“Oh, Sally, I’d have been really upset if you went out with Tommy. ‘Course, I didn’t have any right, but still ... Thanks.”

They discovered that Sally’s breasts were amazingly sensitive to Kyle’s tongue and his kisses. They discovered that Sally’s pussy was sweet and warm and very sensitive. They discovered that Kyle loved to have his nipples licked and kissed and nibbled just as much as Sally did. They discovered that Kyle’s cock was both hard and soft and that it tasted delicious. They discovered that having Kyle’s cock in her pussy was wonderful and wet and warm and slidey and became more and more urgent until they both exploded. And they discovered that exhausted sleep in each other’s arms was just what they needed.

And when they woke up, they just had to make certain all those things were still true.

“What the hell is this, Eileen?” Bobby had asked as he watched his naked sister, Sally, close the door across the hall. He turned and stood with his hands on his hips.

Eileen stepped close to him and put her arms around his waist. He was taller, though not by much, and his chest felt good against her breasts as she pressed herself against him. She could feel his erection in his briefs pressing against her tummy. She kissed his lips. “She wants to sleep with Kyle. I want to sleep with you. Is that okay?”

“I’m not her keeper, I guess, and I know how she feels about him. But what about you? I don’t want you to sleep with me just because my sister’s got the hots for your brother.”

Eileen’s eyes teared up. “You don’t want me? Bobby, I just told you I want you. And you were so sweet tonight, downstairs.” She released her hold on him and started to turn away.

Bobby grabbed her shoulder and stopped her. “No, Eileen. That’s not it. I’m crazy about you and you know it. Haven’t you noticed that all these Friday evenings, it’s always been you and me and Kyle and Sally and Andy and Patti, not three guys and three girls? I’m nuts about you. But I won’t let you be forced into anything. And I don’t have any rubbers.”

Eileen returned to pressing her breasts against Bobby’s chest. “Does it look like I’m being forced into something? All I really want is to get you out of your shorts and into that bed. And I’m on the pill, don’t you remember?”

Bobby kissed her lips, opening them with his tongue and, when her tongue came out to play, kissed her deeply and long. Breaking away, he pulled off his briefs and led her to the bed, where they lay, facing each other. He took her breast in his hand and gently rubbed it.

“I’ve never touched a girl before,” he said. “Now I’m naked with one and we’re going to...”

“Sally says you guys go naked at home.”

“Well, yeah, we share the bathroom, and we don’t bother to dress when we get up or go to bed. I mean, we both sleep in the nude. Yeah, I see her all the time. I’ve never touched her, though, like this. You’re the first.”

“I’m glad. You’re my first, too. I’ve seen Kyle naked, of course, but you’re the first guy to touch me like this, too.”

Bobby looked serious. “I’m not sure how this goes, Eileen. If I screw up, will you be okay? I mean, I don’t want to hurt you or anything.”

Eileen giggled. “I think you’re supposed to screw me, Bobby. If we take it slow it’ll be all right. And I use tampons, so you’re probably not going to rip my maidenhead or anything.”

They began to explore each other with hands and fingers and lips and tongues, and discovered that this was a very exciting thing to do. They learned how to pleasure each other’s sexual organs and erogenous zones. At length, Eileen climbed on top of Bobby and let his cock enter her vagina, finding it a very, very pleasurable thing to do.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.