Card Party - Cover

Card Party

Copyright© 2020 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 3: Upstairs at Davidsons

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Upstairs at Davidsons - Friends and neighbors, they get together on Fridays. For years, they've spent the evenings with refreshment, talking, playing board games and cards. Their children, also friends, hang out together at another home. How's that going to work when things change?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Nudism  

Maria followed Adam into the guest bedroom, noting that the upstairs layout at this house was the same as in both the other couples’ homes. Adam turned to close the door behind them.

“Leave it open, Adam, please?” Maria asked.

“Ready for a quick getaway?” Adam responded.

“No. I want to hear. Come and kiss me.” Across the hall, Susan and Peter entered the master bedroom. Susan noticed the open door and went on in, leaving that door open, too.

Adam took Maria’s tiny body in his arms as she rose on tiptoes to kiss him. Their lips merged, their tongues caressed each other, and their hands wandered wherever they could.

Maria broke the kiss, “God you’re tall. Let’s get horizontal. But wait...” She quickly unbuttoned her sweater and unhooked the front closure of her bra. Her full breasts thrust out from her chest. She looked at Adam. “Well?”

Adam stepped to Maria and dropped to his knees. He kissed her breasts, one at a time, flicking his tongue across her nipples. Then he undid her belt and the fastenings on her jeans. She kicked off her shoes as he began to slide the garment down her hips, catching the band of her tiny panties as it descended. And then she was naked. Adam kissed her belly button, and stood. He kicked off his shoes and was out of his clothes in seconds, his rigid cock extending between them

Maria took his cock in her hand and led him gently toward the bed. Adam took her hand away and went to the other side, beginning to turn the covers back. Maria took her side of the covers and helped, then threw herself on the bared sheets, her arms extended.

“Come love me, Adam. Now.”

Adam dove between her arms and kissed her again, lowering himself until he felt her breasts against his chest. He rolled a little so he could run his hands down her back and fondle the cheeks of her ass, digging between them to brush against her wetness.

Her hand found his cock and gently rubbed it, beginning to spread the moisture it provided along the shaft. Adam released her ass cheek and moved his hand between the fronts of her thighs, which opened for him without hesitation. He gently caressed her inner thighs and the edges of her sex.

“Touch me. Play with me,” Maria murmured. His fingers slipped between her lips, dipped within and spread her moisture as she was doing for him.

Maria pulled on his cock and kissed him with her tongue. “Put it in me, Adam. Fuck me.”

Adam moved between her wide-spread thighs and centered his cock in her pussy lips, reaching down to rub it around the center until he was sure he had the right position. He surged forward a bit, feeling the head enter her heated center.

“Yes,” she said, “yes. More.”

Gently, inexorably, he pressed his cock inside her, stopping only when he was fully embedded. Pausing, he heard through the open doors Susan’s voice saying, “Oh, yes, Peter. Yes.”

Downstairs in the family room, Vern and Alice lay naked on the open sofa bed. Alice was propped on her elbow, looking into Vern’s eyes and teasing his lips with hers. “What a great idea this was,” she told him. “That was so great. Thanks.”

“I’m not done yet, Alice,” he said, rolling her back and beginning a trail of kisses from her breasts to her creamy crotch.

“I hope not,” Alice said, “I love that. But watch out, there’ll be a payback.”

When Susan looked at the clock, it was only seven. She turned toward Peter and kissed him awake, reaching for his morning glory and gently chafing it. When she had his full attention, she said, “Why don’t you go pee and bring this back to me. I’d like to make sure last night wasn’t just a fluke.”

Peter kissed her for an extended period and went off to the bathroom. After a moment’s thought, Susan rolled out of bed and followed him. “Don’t flush,” she said.

Back in bed, they hugged and kissed and felt each other. They heard sounds from across the hall, and Susan chuckled and licked Peter’s nose. “Doesn’t sound like any trouble going on over there,” she said.

“That’s Maria,” Peter told her. “She’s the most responsive woman I’ve heard ... Except for you. You’re just plain noisy”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.