Card Party - Cover

Card Party

Copyright© 2020 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 28: Epilogue

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28: Epilogue - Friends and neighbors, they get together on Fridays. For years, they've spent the evenings with refreshment, talking, playing board games and cards. Their children, also friends, hang out together at another home. How's that going to work when things change?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Nudism  

It was now fifteen months since the original six friends turned their regular Friday night card party into a free-for-all love-in. There were ten of them now, and Maria Fratelli had served a simple, but elegant, sit-down dinner. The men were dressed casually but the women had, as usual, dressed provocatively. Maria’s short dress was backless and left no doubt she was naked beneath it. There was a fish-net crop-top, a micro-mini skirt (with no panties), a pair of transparent beach pants and so on.

When desert was served and coffee poured, Maria stood up, gaining everyone’s attention.

“I’ve told you all I meant to have this party at the one-year anniversary of the time we stopped playing cards at our card party. Since then, we’ve had a lot of fun, we’ve been loving each other and enjoying it. I wanted to tell you all that, for me and for Vern, it’s been a wonderful year and three months.

“And it’s been good for our kids, too,” she went on. “Andy and Patti have solved their problem of being sexually involved with each other...”

“And so have Henry and Donna,” chimed in Janet LeBeau. “They’re all over each other and all over everyone else in the group. They’ll be seniors this year and I have a feeling they’ll be looking for other partners once the older guys go off to college.”

Adam spoke up. “Kyle and Sally tell us they’ve had a wonderful senior year. They’re off to State and they’re planning on living together and finding other partners. They’re planning to be very careful about that, but that’s their agenda.”

Alice added, “Eileen and Rob have been talking about not being quite as active as they have been this year. I think knowing their sibs are leaving has brought them closer, sort of focused them. We’ll see where that goes. I mean, they’re still making love with the Fratellis and LeBeaus. Guess they’re thinking more about what their lives are going to be like. They’re still committed to each other, but they’re questioning their relations with others.”

Bill Canfield took Louise’s hand. “Our two are off to different schools. This has been a wonderful year for Tom, and I’m so glad Melanie decided to solve his lack of a sex life.” He grinned at Louise, “And that got the two of us together. Moving in together has been wonderful and it’s made things great for the kids, too. They’ve said they plan to continue an open sexual lifestyle at college, but we’ve talked a lot and I think they’re going to be really careful about it.”

Maria raised her wine glass. “Here’s to all we’ve been to one another, and to our kids.” They all drank to that.

Alice stood up from the table and pulled off her top, freeing her breasts. She reached across to the sideboard, turned to the group and fanned a deck of cards on the table. “Anyone want to play cards?”

The End

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.