Card Party - Cover

Card Party

Copyright© 2020 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 27: Another Wednesday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27: Another Wednesday - Friends and neighbors, they get together on Fridays. For years, they've spent the evenings with refreshment, talking, playing board games and cards. Their children, also friends, hang out together at another home. How's that going to work when things change?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Nudism  

Kyle was driving, and Andy was buckled into the center seat in the back. He put his arm around Patti and they snuggled. His hand slipped into her top to caress her breast. Patti kissed him briefly and began the wriggles and twists that removed her little bra.

“Better?” she asked.

“Lots,” Andy murmured and kissed her back. Patti shivered as he thumbed her nipple.

Sally, riding shotgun, asked “Where are Henry and Donna? Don’t you usually hang out with them?”

“They’re off with Rob and Eileen at the LeBeau’s.” Patti replied. “They’re going to try this, too.”

Andy chimed in. “We got together with Rob and Eileen the other day. It was great. She’s such a wild one. There’s nothing she won’t try.”

“And Rob’s so sweet,” Patti added. “He had me coming – it seemed like for an hour. And, he’s really good at eating pussy.”

“We haven’t been with them,” Sally said. “We haven’t dealt with the sibling thing. I mean fucking – we do sleep together and all the other stuff.”

“Rob said that you’ve all had sex together,” Andy said, doubtfully.

“Oh, yes,” Kyle said, “in the same room; we watch each other. It’s a real turn on.” He glanced back at Patti. “You’re right. Eileen’s kind of wild. She’s really fun.”

Sally reached across the console to rub Kyle’s thigh. “She turns you on, too. I know it.”

“Sure she does. And you’re turned on by Rob, too. One of these days...”

“Don’t hold your breath, lover,” Sally retorted. Kyle grinned.

When the four teens reached the Fratelli home, they pulled into the driveway.

“Hey,” Kyle muttered.

“Isn’t that your dad’s bike?” Sally asked.

“Sure is,” Kyle replied. “He usually takes Wednesday afternoon off.”

“Come on in,” Andy said, “I’m sure mom’s here.” He nudged Patti. “I’ll bet she’s talking to Mr Davidson about her writing.”

“Sure she is,” Patti returned with a broad grin.

In the kitchen, Maria Fratelli sat with Adam Davidson at the kitchen table. She rose to welcome the visitors. She wore a tight singlet and a very short skirt. Adam was dressed in a t-shirt and jeans. Drinks and snacks were handed out and the youngsters headed upstairs.

As Andy walked next to Patti, he muttered, “Mom looks like she’s just gotten laid.”

“Oh, hell, yes!” Patti murmured in return, “her nipples are way up. They don’t go down for an hour at least.”

“No bra,” Andy said.

“I’ll bet no panties, either,” was the reply.

At the top of the stairs, the four of them went down the hall and into Patti’s room.

“This is it,” Patti said. “This is our playroom.”

“Yeah,” Sally replied, “we’ve heard you in here plenty of times since we got into this. It’s a nice room – nicer than Andy’s where we usually play.”

“That’s because I don’t live there anymore,” Andy explained. “I’m always in here since the folks found out and let us be together.”

Kyle sat on the end of the big king-size bed and said, “I kind of envy you guys being able to sleep together all the time. Sal and I, well we get together a lot, but every night would be nice.”

“You’re just horny,” Sally said playfully. “But so am I,” she added.

“Best part is just snuggling, feeling him next to me all night,” Patti explained. “Actually, we’re both just as horny as you guys.” She pulled her top over her head, leaving herself bare to the waist. Her miniskirt followed quickly. “I’m not wearing panties either. Took ‘em off before we left. With Andy feeling me up in the car, I’m ready.

“Glad to hear it,” Sally said, following suit by dropping her shorts. Her top followed quickly, and the two women were naked in moments, only sandals remaining. They were quickly disposed of. The two men kicked off their shoes and got out of their clothes without delay, but naturally, well behind their women.

Patti stepped to where Kyle was sitting on the bed and clambered onto his lap, pressing her breasts to his chest as she kissed him.

“I haven’t had a kiss from you since we were playing ‘Truth or Dare’.”

“I plan to make up for that,” he said when he broke the kiss to nibble her ear and kiss her neck.

“Ooh, yes!” Patti cooed.

Sally was flat on her back on the other side of the bed as Andy nursed briefly on a nipple, kissed her lips and began teasing her with kisses at random, erogenous locations.

“Um,” Sally moaned, “you’ve taught him well, Patti.” As Andy dove between her thighs, she pulled him up into a 69 and devoured his prick.

Kyle was working over Patti’s slim body with his lips, his hands busy on her breasts and between her thighs.

“Kyle!” Patti said sharply. “I told you I was ready. I meant it. I want your dick in my pussy. Now!”

When Kyle moved to oblige, his cock slid easily into her waiting cunt. “You weren’t kidding,” he told her, sliding back and forth, beginning the eternal dance of sex.

“I’m going to make you come until you pass out,” Kyle threatened.

“Fine with me, take your time,” was the reply.

Sally gasped around Andy’s prick. “Wow! Andy, you got me! Ahhh!” She bucked and pulled him up to where he could thrust between her wide-spread legs. “Yes! Do it!”

Downstairs, Maria and Adam could hardly avoid hearing the talk from above. In fact, they had moved to the bottom of the stairs when the two couples had gone up. Now, they stood, Adam’s back to the wall, as Maria pulled her tiny body up to kiss him. Adam, always the thoughtful lover, pulled her up by the globes of her ass to bring their lips in contact, their tongues dueling.

“You don’t know what it’s like when these kids are here after school,” she whispered. “It drives me nuts. I have get Vern to come home early or I’m too worked up to make dinner.” She tipped her head back, looking at him. “Can you do it again?”

Adam set her down. He pulled her singlet over her head and brushed her skirt to the floor. “Try me.”

“Come on. Upstairs,” she said.

“Fuck that,” Adam said and bent her forward onto the stairs. His pants around his ankles, he addressed his rigid cock toward her upraised ass and rammed it into her dripping pussy.

“Oh, yes!” Maria murmured, “and we can hear them doing it.”

“You’re so tiny,” Kyle said, thrusting into Patti. “And so tight.”

“That’s what they all say,” Patti breathed, bucking her hips onto his cock. “And I plan to keep it that way. Feel this!” She clamped her inner muscles on his dick, making hem grunt and slam deeper into her.

Next to them, Sally reached a hand to touch Kyle and get his attention. “Do her good, baby, Andy’s got me really going.” Her arm returned to Andy’s ass, pulling him into her as she ground her hips upward against his dick.

The four teens fucked vigorously, each giving pleasure to the other, sharing the excitement of shared sex. Patti’s firm, small breasts bounced as Kyle’s thrusts moved her petite body. Sally’s larger breasts, despite their comparable firmness, jiggled and moved in rhythm with Andy’s strokes. The women moaned and called out to encourage their lovers, the men responded with compliments and continuing caresses.

At the foot of the stairs, Maria and Adam, inspired by the noises from above, drove their bodies together. Maria hummed as Adam plunged into her pussy, her full breasts bobbing as she cradled her head in her arms on the stair.

“Oh, god!” Patti cried, “I’m coming! Do me, Kyle. Oh, it’s good!”

Beside her, Sally reached to grab Andy’s ass and pull him harder against her pussy. “Yes, Andy, yes. Ahh!”

As the two girls called out and the two men grunted their release, they heard another wail from below, “Ohhh, yesss!”

Patti, still convulsing in her own orgasm, giggled, “That’s my mom!”

Tom and Melanie joined Kyle and Sally at the local gathering place, sipping sodas and enjoying ice cream. They sat in a booth, talking quietly so as not to be overheard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.