Card Party - Cover

Card Party

Copyright© 2020 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 25: Fratelli’s

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25: Fratelli’s - Friends and neighbors, they get together on Fridays. For years, they've spent the evenings with refreshment, talking, playing board games and cards. Their children, also friends, hang out together at another home. How's that going to work when things change?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Nudism  

“So what are you guys doing this weekend?” Henry asked Andy during Friday lunch. The four friends had begun eating together at school, sometimes with their other four friends, and on other days, like today, just the four of them. Their shared secrets made it natural for them to confide in each other and brought them closer.

Andy glanced at Patti, who was sharing a whispered confidence with Donna. “Well,” he admitted, “I’m not really sure. I mean, we’re on for our date Saturday, but otherwise...”

“What’s on for this afternoon?” Henry pressed on. “You all usually get together and study, but hell, it’s Friday and there’s not much homework I know of. What do you guys do all afternoon, anyway?”

Andy grinned and tried to look nonchalant. “Oh, we just get together and hang out.”

“Sure you do,” Henry grinned. “I’ll bet you do the same things Donna and I do.”

“Really? What’s that?” Andy replied, his interest piqued.

Henry lowered his voice. “Mostly, we get naked and fuck like bunnies.”

Henry!“ Donna punched him in the arm. “I heard that!”

“Well, it’s true, isn’t it?” Henry defended himself, rubbing his arm.

Patti intervened, “Well, really, guys, we do the same. I mean, we all go to one of our houses and we go upstairs and...” She looked around the crowded cafeteria and returned her gaze to her companions. “And we fuck like bunnies,” she muttered. Then, she grinned broadly. “And we swim bareass and we do homework and we do it some more.”

“Sounds like a plan to me,” Donna said. “So, what’s different this week?”

Andy responded, “Ms Davidson and Mr Pryzck are going to Chicago for a conference or something, and the Davidsons are spending the weekend over at the Pryzck’s.” His grin broadened. “I’m not really sure how that’s going to play out, but I’m pretty sure they’re all going to be having fun.”

“That leaves you and Patti kind of at loose ends, doesn’t it?” Donna asked.

“Well, yes and no,” Patti answered. “I mean, you guys could come over to our place this afternoon. We could swim...”

“Well sure,” Henry said, “but that doesn’t do much for the other part of it.”

Donna giggled. “He means the ‘fucking like bunnies’ part.”

“Oh, I don’t know,” Andy contributed, “you can have my room. I’m usually in Patti’s.”

Donna dug her cell phone out of her bag. “I’ll call Mom.”

“Maria, it’s Janet.”

“What’s up?”

“Donna called and said she and Henry are going to your house this afternoon. Do you know about that?”

“Yeah, Andy called and told me. Said they’re going to swim and stuff.”

“You have any problem with the ‘stuff’?”

“You mean when they go upstairs and have sex. No, I don’t if you don’t. I mean they’ve all been doing it for a while and it hasn’t hurt anyone yet.”

“Good. I just wanted to make sure. You’ll be there, anyway.”

“I’ll probably be out by the pool myself. And I won’t be wearing any more than they will. I don’t suppose you can play hooky, join us?”

“Hold on a sec.” Janet’s end of the line went silent for a moment. “You know, I think I can. I’ll have my cell, and if I have to bug out, you won’t mind, will you?”

“No, not at all. Come whenever you’re ready.”

The teenagers were mildly surprised to find their mothers already naked by the pool when they arrived home, but it didn’t keep them from stripping and getting wet in a hurry. They frolicked in the pool for a while, then went inside for food.

After some time had passed, Maria said to Janet, “I imagine they’ve gone upstairs.

“I’ve been thinking,” she went on, “why don’t you and Jim come over for something to eat this evening? I’m not planning anything fancy, probably chicken or something. We can hang out, talk, get to know each other better.”

It’s a grand idea. Let me call Jim.” In a few moments, arrangements had been made. The two women spent an hour or so talking about their lives, their children and their hopes. Maria spoke of beginning a writing career, Janet about her real estate business. And, they talked about the naturist camp the LeBeaus owned.

Upstairs, Donna and Patti sat on Patti’s bed, chatting about the little things young women are concerned about while their brothers occupied themselves with Andy’s computer and the latest music in the other room. None had bothered to dress, and the two young women were enjoying the relaxed companionship.

“I’m really glad we got together, Patti,” Donna said, running a brush through her blond locks, the motion making her breasts bob and sway. “It’s making things a lot easier for Henry and me.”

“Well, for us, too. Mom said to me the other day, how glad she and Dad are about it. They just hope it lasts.”

“Don’t see why not. It’s not like we’re competing with each other. What do you want to do tomorrow night?”

“I don’t know. Movie, I guess. There’s not a lot else to do when you’re our age and can’t drive. I mean, there’s no place we could go dancing or something like that.” She raised her voice, “Andy, are there any good movies on tomorrow night?”

Andy and Henry came into the room and sat down on Patti’s bed. Henry landed close to Donna, her arm touching his as she brushed her hair. Andy settled at the head of the bed next to Patti, watching Donna’s body as she moved.

Answering Patti’s question, Andy said, “Not really, I suppose we could just as well stay here. At least we’ve got the pool and plenty of DVDs.”

“Maybe we could get Dad to take us out somewhere where we could get dinner,” Henry suggested.

This began a discussion of where they’d get the money, which led to other things. All the while, Andy was watching Donna’s breasts as she brushed her hair. Henry was leaning against Donna’s shoulder, running his hand up and down her back, caressing her. Watching the other three, Patti sensed the rise in sexual temperature, and when she noticed Andy’s cock begin to fill, she knew what to do.

Gently, almost unobtrusively, she put her hand on Andy’s thigh, close to his growing dick. Andy, lost in some – probably sexual – fantasy, hardly noticed.

Donna noticed. She glanced knowingly at Patti, getting a grin in return, and leaned closer to Henry. She turned her head and, setting the brush aside, lifted her lips to his. They kissed, long and deeply.

Andy’s cock rose to full staff. Patti’s hand wrapped around it. Henry’s hand – not the one that had been caressing Donna’s back – rose to clasp his sister’s breast. Their kiss lasted a long time, and by the time they broke, both young men were hard.

Patti jumped up from the bed and threw the pillows on the floor, rousing Andy from his reverie. Patti pulled his legs around across the bed and dropped her body on top of him, pulling herself up along his torso until she could capture his lips with hers.

As soon as she was in position, she lifted her hips and positioned Andy’s cock at the mouth of her pussy and slid him into her. “Damn, you two! You’re just so sexy to look at, you’ve got me hot to trot,” she announced.

Donna turned from her brother, looking at her friends. With a smile, she lowered herself onto the bed, forcing Henry to rise. He went to the side of the bed and lifted his sister’s legs, spreading them and lowering his cock to her entrance. He slid the head into her, then paused, looking down at her. Donna nodded her head and Henry slid gently into her depths. Donna moaned.

The four young people made love, passionately yet lovingly and slowly. They caressed each other, kissed, groped and sucked wherever it felt best. They also made sure their genitals were moving, in and out, up and down, rubbing the important bits and giving their partners as much pleasure as they could. It took quite a while, but eventually, they each reached the climax they were seeking and they subsided, cuddling and kissing and murmuring to each other.

When it was all over, Patti spoke, “Golly, I’ve never been so turned on. That was the most beautiful thing...”

“It was,” Donna said. “Thanks for sharing that with us.”

“You ever done that before?” Andy asked. “We sure haven’t.”

“Not often, no.” Henry admitted. “This was special.”

Eventually, the youngsters appeared at the pool again, and swimming and sunning became the main occupation.

Dinner was fried chicken, corn-on-the-cob, and salad. There was wine for everyone, the kids, too, drinking lightly. James and Vern spent some time flicking through the channels while the youngsters did the dishes and the women conspired.

Eventually, they all went back out into the warm evening by the pool. The two young couples shed the few clothes they’d donned for dinner and sat on the edge of the pool, chatting. Their parents settled on the lounges, talking and letting the pleasure of the company soothe them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.