Card Party - Cover

Card Party

Copyright© 2020 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 24: Pryzck’s

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24: Pryzck’s - Friends and neighbors, they get together on Fridays. For years, they've spent the evenings with refreshment, talking, playing board games and cards. Their children, also friends, hang out together at another home. How's that going to work when things change?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Nudism  

Sally was in the kitchen when Alice came in from work. “Hi, honey, what’re you doing?” Alice asked.

“I thought I’d get started on dinner. You said you were going to do pirogi, so I’ve made the dough,” Sally replied. “I was just going to start the filling.”

“Oh, no, Sal, I’ll do that. Where’re the rest of the guys; where’s Kyle?”

They’re still over at Davidson’s, they’ll be over soon. Rob’s there, too. I just wanted to come home and get a head start.”

“Nothing wrong with you two, is there?”

“Oh, no, mom. We have so much time together, it doesn’t mean anything when I get domestic.” Sally grinned at her mother. “Anyway, we had some time together after school. Kyle came over here.”

“Bounced your bones, did he?” Alice said with a grin.

Mother!” Sally squealed, then giggled. “You really don’t mind, do you?”

“Why should I mind that my pretty, grown-up daughter’s got a pretty grown-up lover who makes her very happy? He’s a guy I like and trust. Can’t ask for a lot more than that.”

“And you’ve got the hots for his father, too, don’t you?”

“You know I do. I’m looking forward to this weekend. So, I’ll ask you the same question, does it bother you? Or Rob?”

Sally rinsed her hands in the sink and dried them. She went to the refrigerator and took out a can of soda, offering one to her mother. “No. Well, it sort of did at first, but that didn’t last long.” Mother and daughter sat at the kitchen table, sipping their drinks. “I mean you guys started – I don’t really know how to put it – fucking each other, playing around...”

“Let’s just call it ‘getting together’,” Alice suggested.

“Well, that started just about the same time we – us kids, I mean – started ‘getting together’, too. We don’t swap around the way you do, but there’s not much difference otherwise. So, no. Neither Rob nor I has a problem. We know you and dad love each other and it doesn’t look like any of this is going to do any harm. In fact, it makes things a lot easier for all of us.” Sally looked down at the table, then raised her eyes with a sly grin. “And the way we’ve all been running around bareass is a real kick.”

Alice chuckled and nodded. “It is, isn’t it? It’s a real change, that’s for sure. But I like it.” Alice grew serious for a moment. “You know, we know you and Rob sleep together now and then?” Sally nodded. “I’m pretty sure you two aren’t screwing. Am I right?”

“That’s right. We just like each other a lot. I really haven’t thought of Rob that way. Neither does Eileen...” She clapped her hand over her mouth, then shrugged her shoulders. “I shouldn’t have said that. Eileen and Kyle sleep together sometimes, too, and they don’t screw either. It just feels good and it brings us closer. Actually, we’ve been doing that longer than Kyle and I have been together.”

Alice was thoughtful for a moment. “You said you didn’t think of Rob ‘that way’. Do you think you might? I mean, you know Andy and Patti get together, so do you think it’s all right for you?”

“I love Rob,” Sally said. “There’s no way I’d get pregnant, any more than Patti will.” She looked at her mother. “Rob’s my brother. If I fuck him ... Well, maybe he wouldn’t be, anymore. I guess we’ll just see what happens.”

Alice nodded, rose from the table and reached for an apron. “Come on, give me a hand with the rest of this.” The two women began to work on supper. “Oh,” Alice said, “tomorrow night’s stuffed cabbage.”

Adam and Kyle arrived in the car at about the same time as Rob and Eileen parked their bikes in the back of the house. They all showed up in the kitchen looking for something to do and Alice and Sally handed out chores with a will.

“Hold on,” Alice said, as Adam began his assigned task, “Don’t I get a kiss? Sally and I’ve been slaving our fingers to the bone...” Adam cut her mock tirade off with a big hug and a long kiss. His tongue sought about in Alice’s mouth and his hands roamed over her back and down to the cheeks of her ass as her arms wrapped around his neck and her hips ground into his.

There was a piercing whistle from Kyle. “Hey, you two. Get a room!” Sally giggled, adding, “Yeah, but later. We’ve got work to do.” Kyle grabbed her and wrapped her in a similar embrace, cutting her off.

“Where’s Rob and Eileen?” Alice asked.

“I imagine they’re necking in the living room,” Adam said, “If you want them to do anything useful, you’d better look after it”

In due course, the two families worked together to get dinner on the table and make short work of putting it where it belonged. And when the meal was over, they all pitched in to clean up. When all was done, they found themselves sitting outside as the evening came on. The young people talked and chattered while Alice and Adam sat close together on one of the lounges, holding hands and talking quietly.

As the sun began to sink closer to the horizon, the group moved inside, settling in the family room, turning on the television. Sally sorted through the family collection of DVDs, finding a movie most of them wanted to see. Adam and Alice stood up. “We’re going upstairs, guys. Don’t stay up too late.”

Rob sang out, sing-song, “We know where you’re going, we know what you’re doing.”

“Rob! Cut it out!” Sally reproved her brother.

“Well, that’s all right, Sally,” Adam said, while Alice tried very hard to look offended, “We know what you’ll be doing, too. So, stuff it.” He put an arm around Alice and made a show of dragging her off. “Good night,” they chorused.

The young people settled down to watch the movie, Rob and Eileen on the sofa, Sally and Kyle on a comfy two-person chair. For quite a while they simply watched the action on the screen, cuddling quietly and lovingly. But it wasn’t too long before Rob’s hand began creeping up under Eileen’s shirt. She made no objection as his hand sought and cupped her breast, Eileen snuggled closer and let her hand begin to run up and down Rob’s thigh.

Kyle nudged Sally, directing her attention to the other two lovers. She took Kyle’s hand and put it under her shirt on her flat stomach. It wasted no time ascending to her own breast and she tipped her head to kiss Kyle’s neck. Kyle’s thumb began rubbing her nipple. Sally hummed in his ear.

Rob and Eileen were kissing, exploring each other’s tonsils, when Eileen sat up. She pushed Rob aside, reached down and pulled her shirt off over her head, sat back and pulled Rob’s head down to her breast, which disappeared, mostly, into his mouth. Eileen’s hand fumbled with Rob’s belt, button and zipper until it disappeared into his shorts. She moaned as Rob moved his head to her other breast, taking the abandoned one in his hand, the thumb rubbing her nipple.

Sally, who was wearing a loose mini-skirt, looked at Kyle for a long moment and stood up from the chair they were sharing. She reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down, off her legs and threw herself back beside Kyle, her leg thrown over his lap. She began undoing his shirt, then the fastenings of his slacks. Kyle’s hands were on her bare ass cheeks, rubbing and caressing and seeking her entrance. Their lips were locked except when they were roaming around each other’s faces, ears and necks.

Eileen began tugging Rob’s shorts down and finally, following Sally’s example, got up, shucked off her shorts and panties. Rob’s shorts fell beside hers, his dick standing hard and ready. Eileen pulled off his shirt and they fell back on the couch. Eileen reached down and guided him into her, her legs winding around his.

Sally moaned and lifted her leg enough for Kyle to slip his slacks down and kick them off. Sally lifted herself and slid her soaking pussy over Kyle’s rigid cock. They giggled and struggled to get each other’s shirts off, then concentrated on the more important business of making love, thrusting and caressing and kissing and bouncing. At one point, Sally murmured in Kyle’s ear. “Look at that sister of yours! Isn’t she beautiful?”

“Yeah, she’s great, she’s hot. But so are you. Does it turn you on to see your brother getting laid?”

“Oh, I’ll say. I can see his cock going in and out. Guess they can see us, too. If I wasn’t hot to begin with I’m a lot hotter now. Fuck me.” Kyle did as he was told.

Upstairs, Alice closed the door to the master bedroom behind her and began unbuttoning her dress, Adam stopped her, taking her in his arms and kissing her gently.

“This is going to be great,” he told her, “I’m really looking forward to this weekend.”

“Oh, so am I, Adam.”

“We’ve never had a chance like this to really take our time and enjoy each other, Alice. I’m looking forward to having you all night.”

“All night and tomorrow morning and tomorrow night and the next morning. Yes. Taking our time.”

Adam took over the business of undressing Alice, undoing her dress, slipping it over her shoulders, unclasping her bra and drawing it off her arms. As he removed each piece, he placed it on a nearby chair. He took her in his arms and kissed her deeply, slipping his hands into the back of her panties and sliding them down her hips. When they hit the floor, she stepped out of them and began undressing Adam. Before long they had turned down the bed and stretched out on it, facing each other, caressing, kissing, looking for things to do, places to touch that would please and excite the other. Adam sucked on Alice’s breasts, her neck, her tummy. Alice licked and kissed Adam’s nipples, fondled his cock, made him wince and giggle when she ran her tongue along his ribs. Eventually, Alice rolled on her back and spread her thighs wide.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.