Card Party - Cover

Card Party

Copyright© 2020 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 23: Chicago

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: Chicago - Friends and neighbors, they get together on Fridays. For years, they've spent the evenings with refreshment, talking, playing board games and cards. Their children, also friends, hang out together at another home. How's that going to work when things change?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Nudism  

The plane to Chicago was, naturally, pretty full. Peter and Susan had two seats together on the outside of the wide-body jet. Susan settled next to the window and pulled out a book to read as soon as they were airborne. She wore a soft, light sweat suit with a three-quarter zip closure on the top. Peter was comfortable in chinos and a sport shirt.

When the snack service began, Peter looked up from his e-reader to glance at Susan. She had pulled her zipper down to the point where the slopes of her breasts were visible. She looked over at him just as the flight attendant handed her a bottle of water. She smiled and reached across Peter. Her top sagged and revealed most of her bare right breast. She settled back into her seat with a wink and a giggle. Peter pressed his thigh against hers.

When they reached the hotel where the conference was to be held, they checked in. The concierge gave them a shrewd look and changed their room assignments to adjoining rooms.

Upstairs, each of them went into their respective rooms. Peter set his bag on the rack and went to the door that separated the two rooms. He opened his side of the double door. As he did so, Susan opened her side. They grinned at each other, then Susan pulled her top over her head. She reached for Peter and pulled his shirt up and, as he moved to pull it off, wrapped her naked torso against his. As soon as his face was clear, she kissed him.

Peter returned her kiss, his hands pushing her sweat pants toward the floor, making sure to catch her panties with his fingers. Susan’s hands were busy with his belt, his fly, and soon they were standing there, their nearly naked bodies pressed together, hands groping and both immobilized by a mess of clothing around their ankles. Susan started to giggle, and Peter began to laugh.

“We’re never going to get anywhere this way,” he said. He shuffled backwards and began to extricate his feet from his clothes. Susan, giggling madly, did the same, her breasts swaying. Somehow, Peter succeeded before Susan did, and he reached forward and grabbed her around her naked waist, picked her up and carried her to his king-size bed. He dumped her on the coverlet and pulled the last of her clothes off her feet.

As soon as her feet were free, Susan spread her legs wide, revealing her glistening pussy. “Fuck me,” she said, but Peter pulled her legs around to position her in the center of the bed. Then he knee-walked between her thighs and dropped to his elbows to kiss, first her lips, then her breasts.

“Stop that!” Susan said, “I want you to fuck me. I’ve been waiting ever since we left.” She reached between his legs and grabbed his dick and placed it between the lips of her sex. “Stop it!” she cried again as Peter nibbled on her nipples. She raised up, reaching for his butt and incidentally mashing her breast into his mouth, grabbed one ass-cheek and pulled him into her.

Once past her entrance, nothing loath, Peter shoved his hard cock into her willing cunt, pushing until he was all the way between her pearly gates. On his elbows, he looked down at her smiling face. He kissed her nose and then her lips.

“Yeah. I’ve been waiting too. Now I’m here, though, I’m going to take my time.”

“Well, don’t take all day,” she said, humping her hips up at him. Peter slid his dick back to the entrance and began a slow, forceful movement that scrubbed Susan’s clit. Almost before he finished his third stroke, Susan cried out with her first orgasm. “Oh, Yes!” Peter simply kept up his movements, taking time to caress whatever erogenous zones he could reach.

“Oh, great. Thank you, Peter,” Susan cried. “I’ll give you till forever to stop that.”

“Well, I figure we’ve got about an hour and a half before we need to show up downstairs, and I’m going to make the most of it.”

Peter thrust Susan through another orgasm, then rolled their bodies over so she could ride his cock. She rose and fell as he played with her breasts, pinching her nipples and stroking her sides.

“I’m getting close, Sue,” he told her. She responded by moving harder and faster, pushing him deeper inside her until they both cried out in pleasure. Only when Peter’s dick started to wilt did Susan lie down on his chest, her sweaty breasts pillowing her.

“That was great. Let’s just cuddle for a while.” Peter pulled her to the side and wrapped the edge of the bed cover over then both. They lay still for a while.

“Golly,” Susan murmured, “I’m really going to look well-fucked at the reception.”

“Thank you,” Peter replied. “We’ve got time for a shower before we have to show up.”

“Oh, at least a shower. Listen, we need to not appear to be together, at least tonight. I’m going to go down there and flirt my ass off. You do the same. Wait ‘til you see what I’m going to wear.”

In good time, with lots of caressing and murmuring, the two lovers got up and went into the bathroom to find it equipped with a shower more than big enough for two. They washed each other, Susan being careful not to get her hair too wet. When they had toweled off, Susan went off to the other room to unpack and dress. Peter donned the clothes he had worn on the plane, thinking that some things were easier for men.

“Like it?” Susan said a few minutes later, coming into the room through the door that joined them. She wore a flowing, deep blue, print shirtwaist dress that buttoned down the front. All the buttons were done up, but Peter took another look.

“Holy shit! That dress is transparent!”

“Well, not really. It’s dark in the room where they have the reception, and it’ll be pretty hard to notice.” Susan referred to the fact that she wasn’t wearing a bra beneath the dress and in the bright lights of the room her breasts were easily visible. “Like the rest of it?” She turned, allowing the full skirt to swing from side to side.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.