Card Party - Cover

Card Party

Copyright© 2020 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 21: Sunday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: Sunday - Friends and neighbors, they get together on Fridays. For years, they've spent the evenings with refreshment, talking, playing board games and cards. Their children, also friends, hang out together at another home. How's that going to work when things change?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Nudism  

“So how was your date?” Maria asked when the twins arrived for breakfast. Maria wore a tee shirt like Patti’s.

“Great,” Andy said. “Donna’s terrific.”

“We had a great time. No hassles, no pressure,” Patti added. “I even made sure to give him a big hug and a kiss in the middle of the mall. Gotta keep up appearances.” She looked at her brother. “I checked with Donna first.”

“She told me. She also told me to put my arm around her when we were walking,” Andy added.

“Well, you sure made it look real,” Patti told him, “you were making goo-goo eyes at her all night. Geeze!”

“Look, she’s gorgeous, I like her. And you weren’t exactly stand-offish with Henry.”

“He’s gorgeous, too. But I love you, you know. And thanks for last night.”

“This morning was pretty terrific, too.”

“So, the first date was a success,” Maria summarized. “Will there be another?”

“Yeah, next week we’ll double with Kyle and Sally. Triple, really, if Eileen and Rob want to go, too.”

“Maybe we should all go bowling or something,” Andy proposed.

“Boring!” pronounced Patti. “We should all go to Davidson’s and skinny-dip.”

“There’s an idea,” Andy agreed.

“I really like the idea of a three-week vacation,” Susan said. “I think I could arrange it, too.”

“That’s one of the benefits of professional practice,” Peter said, “Susan and I can take a decent vacation. And you, Adam, you’ve got the summer off, anyway.”

Vern said, “Well, I always take three weeks, anyway. Always have and you know it. And I make sure my people do, too. It’s important to have good R&R. Costs a bit, but I get it back in performance.”

Alice looked doubtful. “I guess I could arrange it. When are we going to do it?”

“We can talk with Janet,” Maria said. “I get the impression they’re pretty flexible, and if there’s a problem, we could always take some tents and camp out part of the time. We’ve done that before, after all. With a clubhouse and kitchen facilities, it’ll be a lot better than that time up in New Hampshire.” Everyone agreed. That episode had been one of continuous rain, bugs, discomfort and an early return.

“Now what about that business of the LeBeaus thinking we all sleep together?” Susan wanted to know.

“They don’t think, Susan, they know,” Maria reminded her. “And our kids haven’t said anything to us about it, so I think we’re set for a while. They’re too busy with their own sex lives. Don’t borrow trouble.”

“I guess. Anyway, there’s something else I wanted to ask about. Next weekend I’ve got to go to a Continuing Education seminar in Chicago. I have to do it every year. I’ll be away from Friday afternoon until Sunday night. I won’t be able to be at the, um, card party.”

Alice leered. “Gee, that’s terrible. Maria and I will have to fill in for you.” Everyone laughed.

“Actually,” Peter said, “I have to do Continuing Ed, too. I might just as well go next week, too, if I can arrange it.” He checked his phone, “Matter of fact, it’s already on my calendar.” He looked over at Susan. “Will Adam let us share a room?”

“Do I get a say?” Alice asked. Peter hugged her reassuringly.

“Well, we can’t share a room, because our firms would find out. But if you’re there, I’m game to spend my nights with you,” Susan told him.

“And Adam and I have to sleep alone?” Alice whined.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.