Card Party - Cover

Card Party

Copyright© 2020 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 20: Saturday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: Saturday - Friends and neighbors, they get together on Fridays. For years, they've spent the evenings with refreshment, talking, playing board games and cards. Their children, also friends, hang out together at another home. How's that going to work when things change?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Nudism  

Vern was jolted awake by an hysterical “Whoop!” and scream from outside. Maria jumped as though she had been pinched. They rushed to the window to see six naked teens frolicking in the pool, bombing each other and splashing everyone and everything.

“Oh, boy,” Vern said, sneaking his arm around Maria to grasp her breast, “look what we signed on for.”

“I can see you have no objection. Take me back to bed. We’ll figure something out.”

Much later in the day, the guests were gone, Andy and Patti had furiously finished their weekend chores and Maria was preparing for the next visitation.

“Patti and Andy,” she called, and when they appeared, said, “How’d that naked swim get started this morning?”

“Just seemed like a good idea,” Andy said. “We’d all slept late and we were going to shower, but someone said, ‘Let’s go for a swim’. So we did.”

“Sorry we woke you up, Mom,” Patti added.

“Oh, I don’t mind. It got your dad all randy.”

Patti made a face. “Ewww, Mom. You’ve got your period.”

“Well, I’m almost over, and he didn’t mind.”

“Yuck,” said Andy. “Too much information.”

“Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it,” Maria said.

Patti looked at Andy with a gleam in her eye. Andy looked astonished. The two of them muttered something and finally Patti said, “Look at the time! Henry and Donna’ll be here any minute.” The two of them disappeared.

Eileen pushed open Kyle’s door. “Where were you and Sally, Wednesday? I know you said you’d something to do, but what?”

“We went over to Melanie Wilson’s. She and Tommy Canfield go together, and we wanted to hang out together.”

“So, what did you do?”

“Like I said, we hung out.”

“Kyle, you’re bullshitting me. There’s more you’re not telling me. You’ve never had anything much to do with Tommy Canfield and I didn’t even know you knew Melanie Wilson.” She walked over to where Kyle was sitting at his computer. “Level with me.”

Kyle considered for a moment. “You remember the night you slept with me?”

“You mean last weekend? What about it?”

“What were we talking about?”

“We were talking about whether we should screw the other guys.” Eileen’s eyes widened. “Were you and Sally screwing Tommy and Melanie?” She plopped on Kyle’s lap. “Of course you were!” She put her arms around Kyle’s neck and hugged him briefly. When she sat up, she said, “How was it?”

“Fantastic. Just gobs of fun.”

“Can I tell the others? Can I?”

“Let Sally and me do it. Probably Monday.”

“Okay. But I get to sleep with you tonight. I’ll give you a blowjob, but I’m still too messy for you to eat me. Maybe Monday, okay?”

“Deal,” Kyle answered and Eileen zipped out of the room.

Donna and Patti were in Patti’s room preparing to change into their suits. Patti pulled off her tee-shirt and skimmed out of her shorts and panties. Donna followed suit and when they were both naked, Patti said, “I don’t know why I thought you wouldn’t mind that. I should have asked.”

“Okay with me,” Donna said, “you’re so cute.”

“Cute, shit. I haven’t got any tits.”

“Bullshit, Patti. I’ll bet that, in your bra size, you take a B. I’m only about a half cup bigger. It’s just I’m bigger all over.”

“Well,” Patti told her new friend, “I’m smaller than Eileen, and I have to make the most of what I’ve got. I’m wearing something different today. I hope you don’t mind.” She held up her skimpiest bikini.

“Of course not. Take a look at these. Tell me if they’re okay.” Donna reached into her bag and pulled out a handful of cloth and string. She separated them into sets.

“What are those?” Patti said, bending over for a closer look.

“My Wicked Weasels. Mom and I buy them on the Internet from Australia.” She looked up at Patti. “They’re not cheap, but they’re really hot. Want to try one?”

“Uh ... You’re bare down there. I’ll have to do something.”

Donna grinned, “I’ll help.”

Maria was sitting in the breakfast nook when two nearly naked girls appeared.

“Look, Mom. Donna loaned me one of her Wicked Weasels.” Patti posed for her mother wearing a tiny bra that only covered her nipples with mesh and a matching bottom that only barely covered her labia. Donna’s “suit” was little different.

Maria raised her eyebrows, pursed her lips. “Very nice. And what are the boys going to say?”

“I think they’ll like them, Ms. Fratelli,” Donna said, “ and Henry’s already seen them on me.”

“Poor Andy,” Maria said with a grin.

Andy was stunned and got an instant erection. Henry, on the other hand, smiled and carefully examined Patti, who noticed his gaze and carefully turned to display all the bare flesh she had revealed.

Andy recovered as Patti rotated. “You ... Your ... Uh...” He pointed with his finger...

Patti giggled. “Donna helped me shave. I mean, you know I had to shave some.”

“Uh ... Sure. I guess.” Andy threw his head back and fell into the pool. When he came up, he said, “Patti, you scare me.”

Later, relaxing in a corner of the pool, Henry said to the two Fratellis, “Look, you two, Donna and I need to tell you something. I don’t think it’ll come as a surprise. You see...” Donna finished his sentence, “ ... we figure the two of you are sleeping together. And that’s fine, because so are we.”

“How do you figure that?” Andy began to bluster. “We...”

“Give it up Andy,” Patti said, shrugging her shoulders. “If they’re doing it too, we don’t have a problem.” She looked at the other two. “That’s why you don’t date and that’s why we don’t date. And Mom and Dad want us to double date to cover our tracks. You okay with that?”

“Sure we are,” Henry answered. “And I’m really glad you asked us, ‘cause I like you a lot, Patti, but Donna’s my love.”

“Well, I gotta say,” Andy put in, “I was wondering what I was supposed to do when I got in the back row with Donna. This helps a lot.”

“How long has it been?” Patti asked.

“Couple of years,” Donna said. “You? And how’d it happen?”

“About three months,” Andy told her. “We all get together on Friday nights, see...”

“Our folks play cards every Friday...” Patti continued.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.