Card Party - Cover

Card Party

Copyright© 2020 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 19: Party at Fratelli's

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: Party at Fratelli's - Friends and neighbors, they get together on Fridays. For years, they've spent the evenings with refreshment, talking, playing board games and cards. Their children, also friends, hang out together at another home. How's that going to work when things change?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Nudism  

The Fratelli twins and the LeBeaus met at lunch on Friday.

“You on for this picnic tonight?” Andy asked. Both the LeBeaus nodded.

“Well, look,” Patti said, “why don’t you just come on over after school? We can hang out, help out, and take a swim. Your folks can come over when they’re ready. We can talk and get to know each other so we don’t have to waste time on Saturday.”

Donna gave her a long look with her clear blue eyes. “What do you mean by ‘wasting time’ on Saturday?”

“Oh, shit, I don’t mean anything by it. I just thought we’d get to be more, like, you know, friends. I mean, Kyle told us you guys run and you ride your bikes to school and all, and we haven’t had time enough together to even figure that out.”

Henry nudged Donna’s elbow. “I think she wants a deeper relationship. She’s trying to size me up.”

Donna shot him a laser look that should have wounded. “Watch your step, macho man, or she’ll cut you down to size.” Watching the exchange, Andy nudged Patti with his knee under the table.

“Well,” Henry said, totally unfazed, “are we going to go over and hang out, or not?”

Donna flashed a brilliant smile, “Of course. That way, I can get a lot closer to Andy.” She turned the smile on Andy. “That okay with you?” Andy turned bright red.

Patti laughed fit to kill. “Oh, Donna, you really know how to embarrass my brother. You give him such an inferiority complex, it kills me.”

Donna turned down her smile to a grin. “Sorry, Andy. But I do hope we’ll get a little better acquainted.”

“Uh, sure. Okay,” Andy muttered, then looked at Henry. “You want to bike over after school?”

Henry looked at Donna. “I guess we’ll ride home, get our stuff and walk over. It’s not that far. Mom and Dad will probably drive and we’ll go home with them.”

“Yeah, that makes sense,” Andy agreed.

Maria met the LeBeau teens at the door wearing a tube top and very short shorts. “Hi! You’re the guys my kids are dating tomorrow, right?”

“If we survive tonight, I guess,” Henry replied.

“I’m Maria Fratelli. You’re Henry and Donna. You’ve been described, you see, and I can tell which is which.” Maria grinned.

“Mom!” Andy called, pelting down the hall. “Leave ‘em alone.” His sneakers screeched as he came to a halt before Donna. “Look out for her, she’s merciless.”

Donna grinned back at Maria. “I don’t know. She seems pretty nice to me.”

They all went in and through the kitchen into the back yard. Patti met them there, and Maria faded back into the kitchen to watch what went on. Discreetly, she hoped.

The day was sunny, the pool was sparkly and Patti said, “You guys want to swim or something? You can change in the tent there, there’s a guy part and a girl thing.” Patti was already wearing a bathing suit, one of her more conservative bikinis that showed her pert body but concealed most of the good stuff. Andy wore pretty standard swimming shorts.

“Sure,” Henry said, “we’ll be right with you.” He preceded his sister into the tent and went into the ‘guy part’. Maria noticed that Donna duly went into the ‘girl thing’ to change. She shrugged and went back to her preparations for the evening’s picnic.

Andy was still standing at the side of the pool, watching the entrance to the changing tent. Patti came up behind him and swatted his butt. “Christ, you’re obvious. Standing there waiting to see what she looks like in a bathing suit. Sit down and behave.”

“Sis, I love you. I wish I’d had time to give you a good going over when we got home, but right now, I’m totally strung out. I can’t wait to see what she looks like.”

“Well, he’s no Frankenstein, you know. I want to see him, too. But let’s try to be, you know, cool about it. And,” she added, “if you’d tried to do me this afternoon, you’d still be cleaning up. But, anytime you want to try it, I’m game.” Andy turned red again, but Patti hugged him. “Silly,” she said.

Their exchange meant that, when the LeBeaus came out of the tent, they were still just outside the door. Henry came out wearing a navy Speedo suit that demonstrated that his hips were narrow, his legs strong, his waist slim, this chest strong with well-defined muscles and a prominent ‘package’. Andy heard Patti’s hum.

Not long after, Donna came out wearing a shiny black bandeau with no straps that laced up the center displaying the tanned inner slopes of quite substantial breasts. Her pelvis was more or less covered by a shiny black bottom that echoed the lace-up style of the bandeau and did little more than cover what might – or might not – have been her pubic hair. Andy sat agape. Donna walked up to him. She took his face in her hands and kissed his forehead. As she turned around, it was clear her bottoms covered very little of her beautifully rounded ass. Andy felt weak in the knees.

“Andy, close your mouth. You make me feel great, the way you look at me, but there’s nothing special here. I’m no better looking than your sister, you know.”

Andy swallowed and tried to do something, mentally, with the erection in his trunks. “Yeah, but you’re not my sister. And you’re gorgeous.”

Henry had by now reached Patti’s side and nodded at the other two. “That’s one reason we don’t date,” he told her, “guys just can’t handle how she looks. But she’s right, she’s no prettier than you are.”

“It’s something else, I guess,” Patti told him. “She’s got something else that sort of shines out. I guess I’d say you’re right, bit by bit she’s no prettier, but somehow she puts it together differently. And she knows it, and it doesn’t make any difference to her. I like that.” ​​​

“So do I,” Henry said. “You need some sun-block?” He gestured at the assortment of sun creams on the able next to the lounges. “I sure do, and I’ve got some stuff in my bag if you want.”

“No, we’ll use what’s here. It’s all waterproof, so we can put it on and then swim. You do my back and I’ll do yours.”

They began the sun-block ritual, rubbing the stuff into each other’s backs, and separating to do their fronts and legs. Patti noticed that Andy and Donna were doing the same. Andy’s astonishment had vanished and the two of them were getting along well.

They swam and played in the pool for a while, then settled on the lounges.

“Okay, Henry, you’re in math with Andy, and what else?” Patti asked. “I don’t see you in any of my classes.”

“Well, computer, English, history – the usual stuff.”

“All AP?”

“Yeah. What about you?”

“Art’s really the only thing I have that you don’t. They’re AP, too; I’m just surprised we aren’t in any of the same sections.”

“You two study with the Pryzcks and the Davidsons, right? No sports or clubs?”

“No. We get along real well and we do a lot of stuff together, you know, play video games, swim and go camping and that sort of thing.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.