Card Party - Cover

Card Party

Copyright© 2020 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 18: Wednesday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Wednesday - Friends and neighbors, they get together on Fridays. For years, they've spent the evenings with refreshment, talking, playing board games and cards. Their children, also friends, hang out together at another home. How's that going to work when things change?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Nudism  

The Wednesday Ladies Lunch met as usual.

“How did Vern like his dessert on Monday?” Alice asked.

Maria giggled. “Loved it. Always does, ‘specially since we’ve been ... You know.

“I like his choice of sandwiches, too.” Susan said.

“What do you mean?” Maria responded.

“Well, you know we got together on Tuesday?” Maria nodded. “Well...” Susan described her lunch with Vern and Alice said, “Well, I’ll have to try that next week.” She frowned. “Or whenever.”

“Yeah, we’ll be out of action for a few days,” Susan noted. “I’m usually ready to go after about three or four days, though. How about you guys?”

“Oh, I think we’ll all be more than ready by Friday week,” Alice said, “right Maria?” Maria nodded agreement.

Susan had a bright idea. “I’ve just had a bright idea,” she said. “We’re all going to have our periods on Friday, and so will our daughters. Instead of our card party, why don’t we all have a cook-out?”

“Great idea!” Maria said. “We’ll do it at my place – Alice has had the party twice in a row, and Susan’s had the kids twice. It’s our turn.” Everyone was agreeable to that. “And our pool’s open, so we can swim and use the hot tub, too.”

“I heard,” Alice said, “that Andy and Patti have dates for Saturday.”

“Yes, they asked the LeBeaus, Donna and Henry. I don’t know them, do you?” Alice said. “Do you think I should invite them?”

“The kids or the family?” Susan asked.

-”I don’t know. All of them?” Maria wondered.

“Up to you, Maria, but we’ll bring extra goodies if you want,” Alice said, and Susan nodded.

“Okay, I’ll ask them. We’ve got the tent out there we can use for changing, so we won’t have the whole herd trooping through the house. As it is, I don’t think that for the bunch of us we’ll need to use it when no one else is there.” She looked at the other two with a grin. “You all run around naked and so do we, nowadays. No need to be modest.”

“Well, I’ll plan to bring a bathing suit this Friday, you can be sure of that,” Susan said. “And not my skimpiest, either.”

“Whatever turns you on,” Maria said with a knowing smirk.

“Just one more thing,” Susan said. “I had a talk with Eileen last Sunday. She told me all the kids know we’re swapping with each other.” Alice put her head in her hand. “Actually, she said they’re pretty much okay with it.” Alice looked up and Susan went on. “She wanted to be reassured that we weren’t going to do a lot of divorces, but she didn’t really seem too concerned once I told her we’re all still crazy about our men and can’t wait to get back to them after we fool around with the others.”

“Do the others know?” Maria asked.

“Count on it. Eileen said she’d tell them.”

“I haven’t heard any noises from them,” Alice noted. “Perhaps they really are okay with it. I guess we need to talk to them, make sure.”

Professor Adam Davidson was working, correcting papers, when he heard his office door open. He spoke without looking up, “Sorry, I don’t have office hours on Wednesdays.”

He heard the door shut and went on working. When he heard a rustle across the room, he looked up. A woman was pulling her dress over her head.

“Wha... ?”

“Not even for me?” Alice asked, dropping her dress on a chair and reaching behind her to undo her bra.

“Any time, Alice.” Adam got up and crossed the room to lock the door. He pulled Alice into a tight embrace. She was now wearing only panties and shoes. He was dressed in a polo shirt and trousers, and he pulled his shirt up so he could press her naked breasts against his chest. They kissed and he slid his hands into her panties, reaching into her cunt from behind. She fumbled with is belt.

He broke the embrace and stepped out of his pants, dropping his underwear with them. His shirt followed.

“How can I help you today, miss?” he asked with a grin.

“I wanted to know what I have to do to get a better grade,” Alice said between giggles.

“Well, I’ll tell you,” Adam said, sliding her panties down so she could step out of them. “Come sit here on my desk.”

He placed Alice on his desk and sat in his desk chair, lowering it as far as it would go. He drew her legs over his shoulders and put his hands on the cheeks of her ass. “Lean back a little so I can see what the problem is.”

Alice leaned back on the desk and lifted her hips forward so that Adam’s mouth had full access to her pussy. Adam took full advantage, kissing her inner thighs, nibbling her outer lips and using his thumbs to open her inner lips for his tongue. He licked and sucked on her, working her toward a tremendous orgasm, and when it came, kept on tonguing her until she cried out for him to stop.

Gasping for breath, Alice pulled Adam to her, head on is shoulder, hanging on for dear life until her spasms receded. “Jesus, Adam. I never expected that.”

“Next time, miss, please make an appointment. I’m never at my best on short notice.”

“Pig,” Alice said. “Fuck me.”

“Kyle!” Sally called as she came up behind him in the corridor. When he stopped and turned, putting an arm around her, she said, “We’ve got a date this afternoon.”

“Date? With whom?”

“I know it’s kind of short notice, but Melanie wants us to come over after school. Tommy’ll be there.”

“Yeah, kind of short notice. You really up for this?”

Sally shrugged. “Well, one time’s as good as another, but of course, you know I’ll have my period tomorrow or the next day, and when Mel asked, I figured, why wait?”

“Doesn’t sound to me like mad passion,” Kyle observed.

Sally grinned. “I guess not. But Kyle, it isn’t passion. It’s lust. We’re going there to get laid. And, passion or not, I’m looking forward to it. Remember what I always say...” She beckoned and they put their heads together and spoke into each other’s ear, “I love fucking.”

Kyle put his hands on her shoulders, holding her inches away. “You’re sure about this?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.