Card Party - Cover

Card Party

Copyright© 2020 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 17: Tuesday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: Tuesday - Friends and neighbors, they get together on Fridays. For years, they've spent the evenings with refreshment, talking, playing board games and cards. Their children, also friends, hang out together at another home. How's that going to work when things change?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Nudism  

Kyle found Henry LeBeau on Tuesday as he passed the bike racks on the way into school. “Henry,” he called and waited for the other teen to recognize him. “I’m Kyle Davidson. I study with the Fratellis and I heard you’re going to double with them.”

“Yeah, news gets around, I guess,” Henry acknowledged. “Why do you ask?”

“Oh, did they tell you we all study together? Me, Sally Pryzck, my sister Eileen and Sally’s brother Rob. Patti told us yesterday after school. You’re in AP math aren’t you?”

“Yeah. You into math?”

“Sort of. I take Calculus, but I go more for history. I’ve been looking for something that’ll give me some exercise, but I’m not into team stuff. You look pretty fit, what do you do? Lift weights or something?”

Henry chuckled. “No, I can’t stand that. I run every morning a couple of miles, and we – my sister and I – we ride our bikes to school when the weather’s good. It’s only a couple of miles, but it helps.”

“Did you ride today? I don’t see your sister. Where do you run?”

“We just run around the neighborhood. I guess we pass your house most days. Donna got here earlier. Want to join us running?”

“Let me talk to the others. Maybe we can work something out. I don’t want to spook Patti and Andy; I just thought I’d like to get to know you. I’m game to run with you, but it’s only fair to let the others know what I’m up to.” He looked across the parking lot. “Here comes Sally. You should meet her.”

Vern stepped out of the elevator and walked down the hall of the hotel, checking the room numbers. Number 715 was at the end of the hall, and he knocked on the door.

Susan opened the door with a big smile. “Vern. Thanks so much for coming. And you brought lunch, great.”

Vern stepped into the room, which appeared to be the salon of a suite of rooms. He looked around. He said, “wow.”

Susan stepped up and kissed him. She had shed her business suit jacket and was wearing a white tailored shirt that was mostly unbuttoned. His arms went around her and they spent a long moment savoring the kiss, feeling each other’s body.

When Susan stepped back, she said, “Thanks for bringing lunch. What did you get?” She began undoing the rest of the buttons on her shirt, pulling the tails out of her skirt.

“I got what you said – sausage and peppers for you, meatball for me. What is this place?”

Susan had removed her shirt, was removing her bra. “You planning to stay dressed up for this? It’s a company suite. The partners use it for entertaining, for visitors, and for fucking their secretaries. Today was supposed to be for one of those secretary things, only the partner had to be out of town. So, I took it.” Her skirt hit the floor and she was dressed only in her shoes, stockings, a garter belt and panties.

Vern had put his bag of sandwiches on a table and had gotten his shoes off. He was busy shedding his pants. “That’s some outfit. I really like it.”

“Well, I wasn’t planning on keeping these on,” Susan said as she shucked her panties down her shapely legs and off her feet. She picked up her skirt and hung it, not too carefully, over the chair where her jacket and shirt had landed. The underwear she dumped on a side table. “Come on.”

Both of them now naked, except for Susan’s stockings, they went into the bedroom of the suite. “Get the other side,” Susan said as she grabbed the bed covering. They pulled the cover down, then the blankets. Susan threw herself on the bed. “Come here,” she said.

Vern lay down beside Susan and took her in his arms. They kissed, rubbing their bodies together, Vern’s erection pressing into Susan’s belly. He kissed her neck, attacked her breasts while she rubbed his cock, exciting him until the pre-come began to coat his rigid flesh.

Vern began to move around so he could eat her pussy, but Susan stopped him. “No, I don’t need that. I want your cock. Put it in.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.