Card Party - Cover

Card Party

Copyright© 2020 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 14: Weekend

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Weekend - Friends and neighbors, they get together on Fridays. For years, they've spent the evenings with refreshment, talking, playing board games and cards. Their children, also friends, hang out together at another home. How's that going to work when things change?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Nudism  

Adam woke first, turning to look at Susan’s lovely, sleeping face. He put his arm around her and pulled her closer, her breasts warm and soft on his chest. One eye opened and she smiled and snuggled even closer. Her hand found his erection.

Quite a bit later, Susan said, “Well, we’ve got an interesting morning ahead of us.”

“Last night was pretty interesting, too. I’m sure I heard Patti having an orgasm while we were...”

“You sure did. It set me off big time. Just like everything else last night. Was it all right with you?”

“More than all right. I really loved watching you fuck Vern and Peter. You were enjoying it so much, and you looked so beautiful. I love you more than ever.”

“Me too,” Susan kissed him hard. “You seemed to be having a good time, too.”

“Yeah, I love both those women, you know. Just differently. And it was really wild when the three of you ate each other out. I didn’t know you were into that.”

“Just a few times at college, but I did enjoy it. Glad you liked it. We sure did.”

Susan threw off the covers and walked naked to the bathroom, turning at the door. “Shower with me?”

Sally sat bolt upright in bed, her naked breasts catching the morning sunshine. She turned and shook Kyle, who roused sleepily, “Wha... ?”

“Kyle, wake up! It’s morning! I think your parents are taking a shower, I can hear them talking. Oh, shit.”

Kyle reached over, brushed her nipples with his palm and pulled her down to him for a kiss. “Honey, take it easy. If we were in trouble, we’d know it by now. C’mere.” He pulled her closer and trapped a nipple in his lips.

“Stop that!” Sally protested, and pulled the covers off Kyle’s naked body. His erection made her pause for thought.

“Care for a ride?” Kyle asked, and Sally giggled. She threw her leg over his hips and tucked the head of his cock into her pussy, sliding down.

“I’m still all swampy from last night,” she said. “I love this.”

When they had come, the sounds from the bathroom were gone, and they slipped in to use the toilet. Sally told Kyle, “I’d better see what’s going on with Rob and Eileen.” Still naked, she opened the bedroom door, peeked out and slipped across the hall and into Eileen’s room just in time to find the two youngsters working toward a morning orgasm. She went back out in the hall to wait. Kyle came out of his room and took her in his arms.

“What’s up?”

“They’re still doing it. It won’t be long.” They heard Eileen cry out, waited a few moments and went into the room.

Sally plumped down on the corner of the bed and waited until the two lovers caught their breath.

When Rob had collapsed beside Eileen and looked fairly coherent, Sally said, “Business as usual, huh?”

Eileen blew a strand of hair from her sweaty face. “Never been able to do it in the morning before.” She rose up on her elbow, baring her breast. “What’s up?”

Rob joined in. “We woke up. It was morning. No one was hassling us, so we decided it must be okay. We just went on from there.”

“I guess you’re right,” Sally admitted, turning as Kyle came into the room, also still naked. “Anyone know where Andy and Patti are?”

“Last I saw, they were making out in the living room,” Kyle said. “Lemme check.” He went through the bathroom doors to look into the guest bedroom. When he returned, he said, “Doggie style. I told them to come in here when they’re done.”

Rob and Eileen had gone to the bathroom by the time the two remaining lovers joined them. Andy told them what had happened during the night.

“I don’t think we’re in any real trouble,” he said. “Your folks didn’t seem angry or anything.”

“Well, I’ll tell you,” Patti said, “it was real scary to see them there. When they said to take the guest bedroom, we just jumped up and went upstairs.” She looked at Kyle impishly. “Your dad got a good look at me. I was bareass.”

“That just got her horny,” Andy said. “She jumped my bones as soon as we got upstairs.”

“Well, I think your folks were getting it on, too. I heard someone wailing besides me,” Patti added. “Say, anyone know where our clothes are?”

“Mom always says, ‘They’re right where you left them’,” Sally said. “Let’s get showers. I’ll go look for your stuff when I get dressed.”

Some time later, all six youngsters appeared in the kitchen. Adam and Susan were sitting at the table, reading the paper.

“Bacon and sausage in the toaster oven, and waffle batter in the bowl,” Susan announced. “Plenty of fruit over there and juice in the fridge. Help yourselves.”

“Everyone have a good night?” Adam asked. The responses were positive, though somewhat muted.

When everyone had something in front of them, Adam spoke up. “Anyone have any problems with last night?”

Kyle’s was the first response. “I guess not, if you don’t,” he said.

Susan said, “We got home early. I know you’d planned to be up and ready to go home, but we just didn’t think it was worth waking you. I turned off Kyle’s alarm before I went to bed. We don’t have any problem, and neither do your folks.”

“Wow,” Eileen observed.

“Well, we all know you’ve all been sleeping together for weeks, and so why make a big deal out of something we’ve all accepted? Kyle, when everyone’s finished you need to take everyone home. And you and Eileen have chores to do. Any questions?”

Patti had a question. “Mr Davidson, why were you looking at me last night when I was naked?”

Adam grinned. “Why not? You’re very pretty and I don’t get to look at pretty, naked teenagers very often. Do you mind?”

“I don’t,” Andy said. “It made her horny, and I got the benefit.”

ANDY,” Patti shrieked. “Anyway, you told me you got to look at Ms Davison’s tits. You’re a disgusting pervert.”

“Well, Andy,” Susan said, “if I remember how I had that dress fixed last night, you only got a partial view. Is this better?” Laughing, she pulled the bottom of her sweatshirt up, exposing her bare breasts briefly before pulling it back down. Andy turned bright red.

“Serves you right,” Patti laughed.

Before long, they all left, with Kyle driving them home and returning to set to work on the lawn.

“Mom,” Eileen said, as Kyle drove off with the rest of the gang, “can we talk?”

“Sure. Sit down” Susan was in her bedroom, tidying up. Eileen settled on the bed on her tummy, feet in the air, her chin in her hands. “What was that all about, last night, Mom?”

“Nothing much, Eileen. We got here early to pick everyone up and the lights were out. We figured you were all in bed, and we decided to let you stay there. Why do you ask? I mean, we all know you’re all sleeping together, so why make a fuss?”

“No reason, I guess, but it’s kind of strange. I sure couldn’t tell my girlfriends about it.”

“Sure hope you don’t,” Susan replied. “It wouldn’t be at all a good idea, especially for Andy and Patti. They’re not just brother and sister, they’re underage like you and Rob.”

“Oh, don’t worry, we’re all clear about that. When are we going to open the pool?”

“Well, it’s been pretty warm the last few days, I suppose you and Kyle could start getting it ready this weekend if you want.”

“Great. Uh ... how high is that fence?”

“Are you asking me if you can go naked in the back yard?”

“Yeah. I guess ... I mean, when we’re all here, can we go skinny-dipping?”

“Well, we put up an eight-foot fence so the neighbors couldn’t see in, so sure, it’s all right. Pryzcks and Fratellis have fences like that, too. Of course, there may be some people who want to spy. Be pretty hard, though. Just try not to have sex out there.”

“Oh, Mom, we don’t do it like that, not all together. When I’m with Rob, I don’t want anyone else there. It’s just for us. Sally almost walked in on us this morning, though, but she wasn’t ... well, you know.”

“Hope it didn’t ruin anything.”

“Naw, I was so far gone ... Kinda gave me an extra zing, too. But that’s not what we do. Watch each other, I mean. At least, we haven’t tried it yet. Of course, Kyle walked in on Andy and Patti this morning.” She shrugged.

“Whatever works,” Susan said. Finished her chores, she plopped down on the bed next to Eileen.

“You mean it’s all right to watch someone else screw?”

“Plenty of people like it. Watching, being watched. As long as everyone agrees. You guys run around naked together, you shower together, and I even think you get each other off now and then. If you don’t have a problem with it, why should I?”

“No reason, I guess. Just not what I thought you’d say, though.” Eileen thought for a moment. “Of course, we think you guys are doing it.” She looked sideways at her mother.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.