Card Party - Cover

Card Party

Copyright© 2020 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 13: Kids at Davidsons

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Kids at Davidsons - Friends and neighbors, they get together on Fridays. For years, they've spent the evenings with refreshment, talking, playing board games and cards. Their children, also friends, hang out together at another home. How's that going to work when things change?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Nudism  

At the Davidson home, Sally Pryzck was making cookies. Chocolate chip cookies. The six young people had asked their parents to provide take-out Chinese food for dinner while they went out to a restaurant. Now, with the remains of the food cleared away, Sally was mixing cookie dough. The rest of them were lounging about in the kitchen supervising the operation. Kyle was seated near Sally watching her as her body moved about, vigorously stirring the dough with a stout wooden spoon. Andy and Patti were seated together, snuggling, across the breakfast table from Rob and Eileen on the benches of the breakfast booth. They had soft drinks and magazines with them and were chatting amiably.

“We should be able to open up the swimming pool soon,” Kyle said. “It’s half-past May, and the water should be warm enough.”

Sally looked at him over the cookie bowl. “The sun’s warm enough, I’m sure of that. We could be starting on our tans.”

“That’s what I was thinking,” Kyle replied.

Eileen had heard the remark. “G’wan, Kyle, you just want to see Sally in a bikini.”

“Of course I do,” Kyle replied. “And you and Patti, too.”

“Geeze,” Patti complained. “You’ve seen me naked in the shower and other places at least a dozen times. You’ve even diddled me in the shower. What are you talking about, anyway?”

“I’m a guy. I like to look at naked babes, and you’re one. Isn’t that right, Andy?”

Andy pulled his sister closer and smooched her cheek. “You bet. Naked, wet, bathing suit, fully dressed, she’s a babe. My babe.”

“Get me two cookie sheets, please, Kyle?” Sally asked. Kyle pulled the sheets out of a cabinet and they began dropping cookies on them.

Rob spoke up. “Did you see the way Mom looked when they went out, Sal? She really looked sexy.”

“Rob!” Sally protested. “She’s your Mom!”

“Yeah, and she’s a sexy Mom, isn’t she?”

Sally grinned. “Yeah, she is. She sure looked sexy tonight. I love that dress.”

“Which one was it?” Kyle asked.

“It’s a sweater dress and I haven’t seen it before, must be new. Buttons way down the front. It didn’t look like she had a bra on, either.”

“I could see her belly button,” Rob added.

“Oh, yeah. I’ve seen one like that. I wish you’d borrow it and wear it sometime when we go out,” Kyle said.

“What? So you could undo me in the movie theater?”

“Sounds like a plan!”

“Pervert!” Sally’s smile belied her protest.

Eileen said, “Kyle, Mom was wearing that zip-front jumper of hers tonight. Did you notice?”

“Of course. That’s the one that she can unzip and fold the corners down. I saw it that way once. You get a good shot at her tits. Maybe she’ll get you one, Eileen, and you and Rob can play zipper tag.”

Rob rose to the bait. “Zipper tag? What’s that?”

Sally answered him. “It’s in this book, ‘Brave New World’. Boys and girls chase each other and pull each others’ zippers.”

“I’m game if Eileen is,” Rob responded.

“Our Mom was wearing her halter dress,” Andy added. “It’s cut ‘way low in the back and she can’t wear a bra with it. It’s hot.”

“And they’re going to your house to play cards, right?” Patti asked Rob.

“That’s what they always do on Fridays, isn’t it?”

“Well, I wish I was a fly on the wall over there, tonight,” Andy said.

Sally looked at him as she rose from sliding the cookie sheets into the oven. “What do you mean, Andy? You don’t think...”

“I don’t think anything,” he responded. “I just think it’s really interesting, our Moms getting all dressed up in hot clothes for a card party.”

“Do you think they’re doing it together?” Eileen asked, a little concerned.

Kyle tried to ease her mind. “Well, yeah, sis, I do. And if they are, they’ve probably been doing it a while, and I don’t see any problems between any of them. Does anyone else? I mean, they don’t act as if there’s anything wrong going on.”

Rob said, “I don’t think so either. I mean, look. We’re all doing it with our girlfriends, and we all shower together and do everything else except sex together. We’re okay, why shouldn’t they be?”

“I’m sure you’re right, Rob,” Sally said. “Who wants to scrape the cookie bowl?”

Once the cookies were baked, marginally cooled and had disappeared down the throats of the six teens, they cleaned up the kitchen and moved into the family room. Eileen and Rob took over the TV and began a video game while the other two couples settled on the sofas and began to talk quietly, with touching and kissing a central part of the conversation. All of them had spent the afternoon at their homes, doing chores and homework. Their freedom to enjoy sex every day meant that they were only marginally horny – for teenagers – and could spend time together as friends, as well as lovers.

As the time passed, the two couples on the sofas advanced to more active petting and Sally’s blouse became undone so that Kyle could enjoy her bare breasts. Knowing they would be in friendly company tonight, none of the girls had bothered with more underwear than necessary. Patti, after a while, had simply pulled her polo shirt over her head, giving Andy unfettered access to her nipples and the curves of her breasts. Andy was enjoying it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.