Card Party - Cover

Card Party

Copyright© 2020 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 12: Party at Pryzcks

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Party at Pryzcks - Friends and neighbors, they get together on Fridays. For years, they've spent the evenings with refreshment, talking, playing board games and cards. Their children, also friends, hang out together at another home. How's that going to work when things change?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Nudism  

The six friends met at the Pryzck home on Friday evening. With no pre-arrangement, each of the husbands had taken their wives out to dinner at a favorite watering hole and they all arrived at Alice and Peter’s at about the same time, moving quickly to the family room and setting up a round of drinks. None of them were serious drinkers, and mostly drank beer or wine.

Maria was wearing a halter dress that reached almost to her knees, while Susan looked comfortable in a zip-front jumper that displayed her broad shoulders and bare arms. Alice had raided her store’s racks for a sweater dress that caressed her body without revealing much.

Peter finished pouring drinks and handed them around as everyone chit-chatted, totally aware that they were, if not avoiding the issue of what was about to happen, at least carefully not expressing what they were thinking about.

Alice went to a cupboard at the side of the bar and brought out several pillows and blankets that she tossed on the sofas and floor, returning to the group that was standing by the bar with their drinks. She looked around and went to Adam. She put her arms around him and her hips against his, lifting her face for a kiss. Adam obliged.

Susan put her arm around Vern and looked up at him expectantly.

Maria was more direct. She walked up to stand in front of Peter and reached behind her neck, pulling the knot of her halter dress. It came loose and dropped to her waist, leaving her breasts bare. A wriggle of her hips and she was standing before him wearing only a black thong. She looked at Peter and said, “Well?”

Peter took Maria in his arms, kissing her lips and caressing her ass. She disengaged enough to undo his belt and pull his trousers and briefs halfway down his legs. Finally, laughing, they separated enough to allow Peter to remove the rest of his clothes. The other two couples were busy doing the same.

“Kind of silly to stand around making small talk,” Maria said, “when we all know what we want to do.”

Maria led Peter to one of the sofas and pulled him down on it with her. They embraced and kissed. Peters hands went to Maria’s breasts while her hand went to his cock.

Around them, on the other sofa and on the floor, the other couples were beginning the foreplay that soon had them joined and thrusting against each other.

Maria felt Peter’s dick pressing against her cunt lips, rooting around and smearing her growing wetness up and down her slit. She moved him around, finding her center and then lifting her hips to get him inside her. Once in, he slipped deep into her until their pubic bones bumped pleasurably together.

“Ah,” Maria said, “just what I wanted.” She looked up into Peter’s eyes. “Fuck me,” she said.

On the floor, Susan and Vern were working on each other’s erogenous zones. Vern had his face in Susan’s cunt and she was sucking his cock. When she had come, and before Vern could, she sat up, pulled Vern’s wet face to her and kissed him deeply.

“Sit up,” she said, “I want to try something.”

Vern sat up, his rigid cock thrusting from between his thighs. “What?” he asked.

“Something I’ve seen pictures of,” Susan replied. She stood, then stepped close to Vern’s face and lowered herself in front of him until his cock touched her pussy.

“Put it in,” she said and lowered her self onto his dick as soon as he got it centered. She ended up sitting on the floor with her legs around Vern, his cock deep inside her. “Kiss me,” she demanded, “play with me.”

They were seated, joined and Vern could play with her tits as she rocked back and forth. Her clit was pressed hard against the base of his cock and he was very deep inside.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.