Card Party - Cover

Card Party

Copyright© 2020 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 11: The week

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: The week - Friends and neighbors, they get together on Fridays. For years, they've spent the evenings with refreshment, talking, playing board games and cards. Their children, also friends, hang out together at another home. How's that going to work when things change?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Nudism  

“Mr Pryzck is here to see you, Susan,” the receptionist told her on the telephone.

Susan left her desk to meet Peter at the door to her office, telling her assistant they did not want to be disturbed. She waved Peter past her into the office and closed the door behind her.

“What is it, Peter? What’s the ‘personal matter’ you need to talk about? It’s not the kids, is it?”

Peter smiled and shook his head. “No, Susan, it’s something else.” He moved toward her and took her gently by the shoulders, pulling her closer. As he lowered his face to hers, she lifted hers. They kissed. Susan felt his tongue graze her lips, and she opened them and thrust her tongue back into his mouth. His arms embraced her and her hands lifted to hold the sides of his head. Their bodies pressed together, her breasts tight against his chest.

When they broke apart, she leaned back, pressing her belly against him, feeling his hard cock in his pants. “That was pretty personal. Wow!”

Peter’s hands moved down her back, cupping her ass. “You like?”

Susan nodded, reached up for another lip-caress. “Umm.”

Peter’s hand moved up her side to her breast, his thumb gently caressing the soft swelling and passing to the center in search of her nipple. When he found it, it rose to greet him. “I was thinking about you this morning,” he said, “and about how great you were when we gave up playing cards. I could hardly wait to come and see you. Is this all right?” The hand that was still cupping her buttock rose up, caressing her back, stopping at the closure at the back of her bra and with a twist, uncoupling the hooks through the material of her dress.

Susan felt his erection against her belly. She felt the sudden surge of lust his approach inspired. Her nipples were hard, her pussy beginning to weep. She pulled back from him a few inches, her eyes on his. “We never talked about it, did we?” She began to unbutton her blouse, her fingers racing down the front. “I don’t know if it’s all right or not, but after that, you’d better be ready to make it all right.” She pulled her blouse off, shrugging her bra down her arms.

When Peter’s hands engulfed her breasts, she pushed him back. “Get your clothes off,” she demanded. She pulled the zipper of her skirt down and dropped it to the floor as Peter kicked off his shoes, and undid his belt and pants. In Moments, they were naked except for her stockings and his socks.

“Over here,” Susan said, sinking onto the leather couch at angle from her desk. Peter followed her, kneeling between her open thighs. Susan grabbed his cock and pulled him toward her waiting entrance, rubbing him in her wetness. He thrust into her and sank down to bring his chest in contact with her breasts as she thrust her hips back at him to engulf his entire length.

Fully inside her, he looked into her eyes, kissed her. “Just as I remembered. You’re just great.”

“So are you,” Susan murmured. She kissed him back. “Fuck me.”

Their bodies began to move. Neither of them was without experience, of course, and they worked together to maximize the pleasure each of them got from the engagement of cock and pussy. Susan moaned and Peter grunted. They chuckled at the pleasure each of them was taking from the other.

“A little higher,” Susan muttered, “bump my clit.” She shuddered as he inched higher on her body. She reached between them to caress her breast and pinch her nipple.

“Oh, yes,” Peter mumbled in her ear, “grab me with your pussy; I love that.”

They rubbed and thrust and kissed and Susan wrapped her legs around him and Peter found a way to hold her breast and they kissed and humped and grunted and fucked until Susan stiffened and moaned and Peter lost control, banging her pelvis with the last, fast strokes of his passion as they both came gloriously, happily.

When it was over, Peter raised up on his elbows, kissed Susan, and smiled back at her happy face. “Was it all right?” he asked.

She giggled. “You bet it was. What a way to brighten up a Monday.” She clasped his softening cock inside her. “But we’ve got to get up.” Naked on her back underneath him, with his cock still inside her flooded cunt, she spoke in her most professional manner, “I’m afraid I have a client coming in a few minutes.”

They disentangled themselves, found their clothes and dressed, but not without a touch and a caress. Susan pushed her hair back into shape, smoothed her skirt. Peter was dressed and she went to him, kissing him ardently. She turned to the office door and opened it.

Peter extended his hand and shook hers. “Thank you, counselor, I appreciate your seeing me on short notice.”

“Any time, Peter, Anytime. Glad to be of assistance.”

At lunch in the cafeteria, Sally pulled out a chair and sat down beside Melanie Wilson. “How are you? How’s it going?”

“Hi, Sally. You mean, how’s it going with Tommy? Listen. I told you the dirt last time, you’ve got to tell me now.”

Sally chuckled. “Deal. I’m pretty sure I can trust you, Mel. You know Kyle and I are doing it, right? Well, our folks told us it was all right to spend time together in private.”

“They know, then. Well. What about it?

“You and Tom still getting together in the afternoons?”

“Sure. You’re stalling.”

“Well, did I tell you the Pryzck and the Fratellis get together with us and study in the afternoons?”

“Yeah, I heard about that.”

Well, when we get home, we head off and have a couple of hours together. Like, this afternoon, I’m going to give Kyle another lesson in eating pussy.”

“I take it he doesn’t have a problem with that.” Melanie said, shifting in her chair.

“He says he loves it. And sometimes I have to stop him.”

“What for, for god’s sake?”

“So he can fuck me. I’ve discovered something really important,” Sally said with a big smile.

“Well?”

“I love fucking. And afterwards, we shower together. You ever do it in the shower?”

“Yeah, but I like the bed better. What do the others do while you’re fucking up a storm?”

“Well, my brother Rob and Eileen Davidson, they’re usually doing the same.”

“What about the Fratellis?”

Sally looked out the window. “I don’t know. I suppose they study or just hang out.”

“You ever thought about a change?” Melanie was sitting back with her arms crossed beneath her breasts.

“Change? What do you mean?”

“Well, you could make Andy Fratelli’s day. Or Rob’s.”

Sally’s eyes widened, and she shook her head. “Not Rob. He’s my brother. But Andy?” Her eyes twinkled. “That’s an idea, but I don’t know...”

“Well, any time you and Kyle want to get together with Tommy and me...”

Alice automatically looked up when she heard the doorbell jingle. She was arranging dresses on a sale rack and she turned when Vern walked between the aisles toward her.

“Hi, Vern. What brings you here in the middle of the day?”

Vern moved to stand close to her, looking around the store. “I guess I’ve never really been in here, Alice. I sort of thought I ought to come by and see what it is you do here.” He moved a little closer.

Alice felt the warmth of his body and moved to press her breast against him, recalling the night two weeks or more before. The memory of what had followed rushed through her, sending shivers through her abdomen. ‘Abdomen, shit,’ she thought, ‘through my pussy.’

“Glad you came by, Vern. You looking for something for Maria?” she asked. ‘Damn,’ she thought, ‘shouldn’t have mentioned his wife.’

It didn’t seem to bother Vern. “No, I came to see you, Alice. See your store.”

Alice made a decision. “Well, come on back and I’ll tell you more than you want to know about it.” She turned to her assistant. “Justine, I’ll be in the office for a few minutes. Keep an eye on things, will you?” and led the way to the little office in the back of the store.

She closed the door, turned the lock and threw her arms around Vern. Their mouths merged and, as they kissed, their hands rushed over each other’s body.

But only for a moment. Alice reached for Vern’s pants. She undid the belt and pulled his zipper down. Her thumbs caught in his briefs as she pushed his clothing down to release his hard cock.

Meanwhile, Vern was opening the front of her dress, her bra, exposing her breasts, rubbing them and tonguing the nipples.

Alice reached down, pulled up her skirt and shucked out of her panties. She moved back against the edge of her desk. “Put it in me, Vern. Fuck me.”

Vern moved forward, lifting her legs to bring them around his waist. Alice wrapped her legs around him, kicking him in the ass with her shoes as his cock slipped between the lips of her cunt.

“Hard,” she said. “Get it in there. All the way.”

“God, you’re great, Alice. I’ve been thinking about this ever since...”

“Yeah. Fuck me.” Alice, her motion inhibited by her position on the desk, still managed to thrust back has he pounded into her. Her arousal, so suddenly awoken, continued to build despite – or perhaps because of – the discomfort and haste of the encounter.

They coupled hurriedly, urgently, grunting and panting and kissing as they thrust at each other. Finally there was nothing left but to come. Hard. Urgently. Explosively. And then it was over.

Vern kissed her lips, her neck. Gently. He caressed her breasts. Her legs sagged from his waist as her climax faded and his cock began to slip from between her lips.

“Oh, Vern. That was great.” She giggled. “I haven’t done that kind of thing in years. Here, let me clean you up.” She bent down and slurped the juices from his cock and helped him pull his briefs and pants up to his waist.

“How about I return the favor?” Vern asked.

“Oh, honey, I’m so full of jizz it’d take all afternoon.” She reached for a tissue and crammed it into her crotch, then pulled on her panties. “I’ll just have to leak and think of you.” She kissed him and began to restore the order of her bra and dress.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.