Black Bodied Beauty - Cover

Black Bodied Beauty

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Luscious African woman loves all colors of cock.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Sharing   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Water Sports   Clergy  

There was a new assistant minister at church that seemed quite interested in Evelyn. She had encouraged that interest and would invite him to tea if he didn’t soon make a move himself. He was about five years older than she and seemed quite progressive so might understand and embrace her sexual lifestyle, one she was loathe to abandon.

A series of innocent dates and outings with Melvin, the minister, developed into some deep discussions of philosophy, spirituality, and human nature. Evelyn enjoyed having her mind stimulated as much as her body. The latter became aroused as a side effect of the former and Thomas was the appreciative recipient since Rachel was still in her course of treatment. But Evelyn was thinking of Melvin as she was fucking her step-brother and kept trying to find a way to consummate the new relationship.

After many discourses on esoteric topics, Evelyn began pushing topics related to sexuality. Finally, Melvin asked, during one such exploration, “This topic seems very important to you. Why is that?”

“Good,” thought Evelyn, “Now we are getting somewhere.” She replied, “It’s simply that sex is a very important human need beyond the perpetuation of the species. That is evident even from the fact that it constitutes a significant amount of internet searches and traffic. Have you ever surfed porn sites?”

Melvin admitted that he had not. Evelyn continued her press, “I know that your profession involves counseling and I’m sure that sexual subjects arise (her careful choice of word) both inside and outside of marriage. One cannot be truly effective unless they know the subject. May I ask, do you have direct sexual experience?”

Melvin bowed his head and shook it, embarrassed.

Evelyn took his hand and spoke gently, “Oh, I apologize. I didn’t mean to upset you. This is a very personal subject and I should have been more respectful.”

He looked her in the eye, “No one has ever given me such direct talk about this before. I appreciate it. So are you an expert that I can turn to for advice?”

He was being a bit facetious, so when Evelyn returned his gaze and said, “I’ve had more and better than most women my age, I think. Some would call me sinful and others might consider me a slut, but I believe that the careful and loving sex I’ve had has been a blessing to all concerned. I am not the least bit ashamed. Ask away but I reserve the right to protect the privacy of others involved, however.”

The pious young man was quiet for a bit, not having gotten the answer he was expecting. As he walked her home he held her hand and talked about other things. Reaching her doorstep, he hugged her and said, “I’ll think about our discussion today and would like to have dinner with you after Sunday’s service. May I?”

After service they went to a modest restaurant, then to the rectory. During dinner Melvin explained that he had thought and prayed about their previous discussion. He wouldn’t say “sex”, she noticed. He stated that she had made many valid points and he felt that she was sent by God to enlighten him in a part of life experience that he was deficient in.

Evelyn smiled inwardly, marveling at the way we can rationalize what we really want to do. She wondered how long it would be before he was hammering between her thighs. That morning she’d skipped Thomas’ ministrations although last night had found him thrusting and busting on his horny sister.

She smiled sweetly and as innocently as she could as she asked, “Did the Holy Spirit guide you to when this education should commence?”

He was a bit non-plussed but bravely ventured, “Do you have time today to spend with me?”

“Where would you like to start?”

He had a puzzled look so she took charge, “Stand up and let’s get a look at what God gave you.” He was expertly stripped and a decent and cut penis projected outward. She slowly and somewhat sensuously removed her garments.

When both were naked, Evelyn suggested, “Let’s get comfortable and explore the wonderful gifts God has made for us.” They lay on the bed and she guided his touch. When his fingers found her genitals he ejaculated. Getting a cloth, his teacher cleaned and reassured him. His erection refilled forthwith, aided by her gentle touches. He was encouraged to explore her body with his lips and tongue also but she refrained from doing so to him for this time as it might be too much.

Finally, she offered, “God has made our parts to fit beautifully together and now you will experience a divine pleasure. Lie on your back.”

The young man watched in fascination as Evelyn straddled his waist and slowly descended in his rigid rod. He found himself making noises like never before in his life and, when fully engulfed and she began to rise, moaned, “OH MY GOD!”

His pleasure-giver laughed quietly and said, “Heavenly, eh?” He was speechless. His “prayers” continued for a few more minutes until his back arched and his hips thrust as he shot the biggest sperm load of his life, for the first time in the place God intended, a fact that he was reminded of by the recipient. She bent down and kissed him and cuddled for a bit.

Evelyn reached for his wilted tool and caressed it, saying softly, “I’m glad you’ve discovered why God gave this to you. Let’s see if we can get it ready for another joining with me. Ah, there, it’s showing its interest.” She bent down and treated him to some oral ministrations that had Melvin watching in amazement.

Rolling on her back, his new lover guided his love stick into her again. Holding his buns she controlled his thrusts as she whispered ideas to increase their pleasure. He lasted much longer and tired after a while. She rolled them on their sides and moved limbs into a scissors position. This let them kiss and fondle along with leisurely thrusting. It was more like lovemaking than the earlier episode.

Evelyn came twice before Melvin spurted his gift. They slept snuggled together, satisfied in more ways than just the physical. With her greater experience, Evelyn really noticed this compared to similar situations with numerous other men. She had stronger orgasms with others but often not the sense of closeness with this still rather innocent man. The look of bliss on his face as he moved inside of her, and the glow about him as he reached that special peak of sensation was unique. She might just be in love, she thought.

Her intimacy with her step-brother continued at a lower pace and was still kept private. Also held closely was the extent of her previous experience with naked males. It would take a good bit of preparation before Melvin could be comfortable with that knowledge.

Rachel had, of course, gotten to know Melvin socially via Thomas. The two women conspired to put Melvin in a situation where he would get seduced by the young hottie. After a meal and lots of wine, the two couples retired to a hot tub. Melvin was shy but tipsy enough to overcome his inhibition about stripping in front of others. After a bit Rachel reached over under the bubbles and discovered a hard-on between his legs. He didn’t know whether to protest so said nothing. When she put his hand on her pussy he was a goner. The others knew what was going on but acted like they didn’t.

A staged text message called the step-siblings away to deal with a family problem, leaving Melvin a sitting duck for the next part of the plan. Rachel stood up as if to exit the tub, moved over in front of the victim, appeared to stagger and sat down on his pecker. She was good, having rehearsed this with Thomas.

Melvin was pinned, almost in shock at having a strange twat suddenly capture his cock. Rachel refused to get up and cooed, “Oh, you feel so good. We might as well finish what is started.”

She reached for his hands and had them cup her tits as she made waves in the hot-tub with her bouncing. He moaned and she knew it was done. Rising up, she turned around and kissed him, saying, “Thank you. I’d like to feel you again sometime. Just let me know when.”

Having peeked from the house, the other two knew when the deed was done and returned to the pool. “Problem solved,” Evelyn chortled, “Did you two miss us?”

Rachel said, “We had a good time.” Melvin didn’t know what to say, just turning red and hoping no one would notice. He then proclaimed that he was tired and wanted to call it a night. As Evelyn walked him to the door she asked, “Wouldn’t you like to spend some time in bed with me before you leave?”

He politely declined, saying he was too tired to do it justice. She acted very disappointed but advised him to sleep well. He didn’t, tossing and turning and wrestling with his conscience and the thrill of what had happened.

The next day Evelyn made a point of visiting him. She was aggressive and insisted on intimacy. Reaching down, she exclaimed, “I’ve found a wilted Willie! In my experience that only happens when it’s just had sex or its owner feels guilty. Melvin, what is troubling Willie?”

Making his penis a third party helped Melvin talk about what was worrying him. He started with, “Willie has been a naughty boy.”

Evelyn was pleased that he was responding honestly and encouraged him to continue, “What has Willie been doing?”

“Willie has been exploring another vagina.” He wasn’t comfortable using “pussy” or “cunt” yet.

Evelyn gave Willie a squeeze and said gently, “Good for Willie. That is what he is supposed to do when he gets the chance. Did he have a fun exploration?”

“Oh, yes! But he belongs to your vagina.”

Evelyn looked reproachful, “Slavery was outlawed a long time ago. No one ‘belongs’ to anyone. Willie was offered a gift, which I knew about by the way, and only needed to be a grateful recipient. That is only good manners, right?”

Melvin looked greatly relieved, “I never thought about it that way, but you are right.”

“That was a lesson for you. I have had many lovers and now you have had two. I want you to enjoy Rachel any time it is mutually desired and take any other opportunities that arise. You are learning that monogamy is not the only viable sexual arrangement. But it takes experience to understand it.”

Evelyn kept regular tabs on Big Bill now that Yuwa had gone home. The couple were often seen at the park before Clara went to work, sitting on a bench holding hands. Clara confided that she could accommodate his large pecker quite easily now and greatly enjoyed it almost every day. That news was emailed to Yuwa.

Melvin did manage a visit to Rachel’s pussy about once a week and she made him call it that before allowing entry. He was encouraged to describe to Evelyn the difference in the experiences with the two women. That helped him to pay more attention and appreciate each one as an individual. He knew by now that Thomas was also banging this gift pussy and she made sure he knew how recently it had been filled with cock. She managed to have that happen just before so he could tell the difference.

One day, after a rousing fuck, he asked Evelyn to marry him. This was not unexpected by the perceptive young woman so she had a ready answer. “I love you but am not quite ready for that big step. Neither are you, in my opinion. Please ask me again, if you still wish to, every time you have the experience of a new lover. That will help you be ready to commit to me.” He was disappointed but not without hope.

One of Melvin’s responsibilities in the church was personal counseling. One day he was presented with something he’d never encountered before. A long-married empty-nester couple nearing fifty sought his advice. Their sex life had dwindled to almost nothing and it needed a jumpstart. Neither one had ever copulated with another. They had surfed the Web and had long discussions about expanding their horizons while they still had the energy to do so. But there were concerns about the moral issues from their long-held faith beliefs.

A few months earlier Melvin would have launched into a Biblical tirade that they were considering very sinful behavior. He had mellowed a lot since then and said he’d consider their situation until their next session. Consulting with Evelyn was next on his list.

Her first question was, “What do they really want to do? They have obviously thought about this enough to be ready to talk to you. They want ‘moral permission’ to do it without guilt. That is what you need to probe and get them to admit.”

So the next session Melvin pushed the couple. After an interchange they admitted that the wife wanted to experience another man all over her body, and her husband wanted to witness this erotic act and participate in some way. Their biggest issue was who to approach as a participant. Discretion was very important and a stranger was too risky. Evelyn had primed him to offer himself as a possibility since he did find the wife sexually attractive.

The couple were surprised at a “man of the cloth” making such a suggestion, but very pleased. A meeting time was arranged at a very nice hotel, “neutral turf”. Evelyn coached her man on this groundbreaking experience.

All were nervous as they entered the suite. Melvin took charge, following his paramour’s training. First some champagne to loosen everyone up, then a dip in the Jacuzzi to get comfortable together. The wife’s body aroused him as he observed her pendulous breasts and furry fun place. Her husband was also rampant at the idea of his beloved naked in front of another aroused male.

Melvin gave her permission to touch his erection under the bubbling water and fondled her mammaries in return. By the end of the second flute of bubbly they were drying each other off and trying to decide what to do next.

Melvin suggested that each of the men enjoy a breast of the now recumbent wife and then he led the way to taking turns tasting her lubricated slot. She had two handfuls of eager male organs by then and was making lusty sounds. Knowing that it was best, Melvin positioned himself between widespread thighs and drove deeply into a welcoming sex socket. She orgasmed immediately so he slammed hard and shot his wad quickly, aware that her husband wanted to follow his lead as soon as possible. He watched, pleased, as they mutually climaxed with more vigor than in the last twenty years.

He snuggled alongside the still connected couple, asking, “Wasn’t that great? And the evening is young even if we aren’t.” All laughed. It was a tie with her pussy become too sore to continue about the time the peckers ran out of juice.

Arriving home midday, Melvin needed sleep. Evelyn was waiting in his bed and playfully teased him. “Willie looks worn out, poor baby.” Her talented mouth couldn’t wake Willie again so she left him to recover. She would get the story and feel his now more experienced cock as he told of his adventure.

That night, when his recovered rod slid very easily into his lady love, he remarked, “Your pussy seems to be silky like the wife’s was last night after we had already screwed her. Don’t tell me it’s been naughty too?”

Evelyn wrapped her legs around him and said, “Maybe ‘naughty’, maybe ‘nice’, depending on your definition, but certainly screwed.”

Melvin stopped his stroke and held it deep, “May I ask who?”

“Yes, and now I will tell you. It was Thomas. He was my first lover and we enjoy each other at least once a week. Before he met Rachel I slept in his bed almost every night. It is not romantic love I feel for him, since we are family, but it is very strong and I won’t give it up. Do you wish to hear more?”

Melvin was not fully hard after hearing this surprising revelation so he declined, “I’ll need to digest this first, but I do appreciate your honesty.”

“Fuck me, Melvin, you are my main man and I need you.” He responded quite properly and they climaxed together.

About a week, and a half dozen naked bouts together, Melvin had his turn to surprise Evelyn. He had just ravaged her eager cunt so he knew this was coming from other than lust. “I would like Thomas to join us in bed. I’ve been thinking about the married couple’s experience and I would like to see you coupling and enjoy you with him. I believe I am, ready to fully embrace your wonderful sexuality.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.