Black Bodied Beauty - Cover

Black Bodied Beauty

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Luscious African woman loves all colors of cock.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Sharing   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Water Sports   Clergy  

Yuwa was a Nigerian goddess. Statuesque at nearly six feet tall, she was so black that the only flashes of color were the whites of her eyes, unless she opened her mouth or her legs. Many men saw her teeth as she smiled, but especially fortunate ones were granted a view of the pink vestibule of her love temple.

She was a rebel, not paying much attention to the cultural norms of her people. When the government health clinic provided her with birth control, her simmering sexuality boiled forth to the delight of many boys and men she found attractive. Her first day of safe sex ended with four different brands of sperm swimming in her womb. Two were neighbor brothers, one was an older family friend, and one was a cousin who lived nearby. She felt very female and relished the power her pussy had.

For the next years in secondary school, she explored that power and pleasure rather freely. One common thread was that all those hard shafts she enjoyed were as black as she. Not that that made them any less pleasurable, just an observation. She liked people and studied men, befriending and bedding a variety of ages and personality types. They were both fascinating and frustrating creatures.

Yuwa was as smart as she was sexual and graduated secondary school with honors. Two years of local college followed during which she discovered anthropology. This fit her interests precisely and now she had a life course to follow. Her intense interest and innate drive landed her a scholarship at university in England. A host family was also identified and a new adventure began for this lightly-travelled young woman.

England was, literally, a whole new world. Her English was excellent, having learned it from a teacher for whom it was native. The area she was rooming in was of mixed ethnicity within walking distance of the campus. Her host family was British and five generations had occupied the modest but comfortable abode. Her room was small but satisfactory.

The family had a daughter a year younger than herself and a son who had just turned sixteen. The daughter, Evelyn, made friends with Yuwa, knowing that she would need a mentor. It was much appreciated by the new arrival and they quickly grew to sharing confidences.

After settling in for a week, Yuwa was lamenting to Evelyn, “I’m so horny. It’s been two weeks with no sex. At home I wouldn’t go two days.”

Evelyn looked concerned, “You have sex? I’m a virgin.”

The older girl answered, “Oh yes, for many years. It’s necessary for good health and well-being. I need to find some men soon.”

The younger woman gasped, “Men? You have sex with more than one?”

Realizing that her friend was a long way behind her in maturity, Yuwa settled down and they had a long talk about the differences in their backgrounds. Evelyn did admit that she was intensely interested in sex but had never had anyone to talk to about the subject, her mother being rather old school. Her curiosity became evident to Yuwa who promised to mentor her in return.

It was still a week before classes started at the university where Yuwa was sure she would meet some interesting men, but that was SOOO long to wait. Evelyn had an idea. Her step-brother was a virgin, she was pretty sure. Would Yuwa teach him about sex and she could watch to learn?

Yuwa considered this offer. He was quite young and inexperienced. She might never have had a virgin before. Or such a pale cock either. Could be very interesting, she decided. “OK. Let’s arrange it for when your parents are gone.”

Evelyn quickly ascertained that Thomas was very interested and asked if he might fuck her too. That got a resounding “NO!” although secretly her feeling was not so negative. Her clit was tender from all the frigging engendered by her anticipatory imagination.

Thomas had gotten into his father’s porn links and stored files. The step-siblings enjoyed them when their parents went out for an evening. Recently they noticed a big increase in black women nude and screwed. It was damn interesting and they could hardly wait to see the real thing.

Lo and behold, their parents were making an overnight trip to visit ill relatives and left Yuwa in charge. Yippee!

After dinner, during which the younger set imbibed in wine, Yuwa took charge. “I want us all to be clean. Let’s shower together.”

Everyone was encouraged to wash everyone else. Thomas’s five-inch erection couldn’t stand the attention and spurted semen on his sister. Yuwa scooped up some with her finger and pronounced the taste as “very good”. Evelyn copied her but had no point of reference to judge. Her pussy tingled anyway.

All clean, the trio headed for the bigger bed in the guest room where Yuwa resided. Yuwa, the older and much more experienced one, guided the group. Oral sex was demonstrated and indulged in for all combinations. There were no protests of “incest” or “lesbianism”. Each was struck by the contrasts of size and color.

The ebony leader finally exclaimed, “Are we ready for the main course?” Two heads nodded. “OK, Thomas is to lie on the bed. I will straddle him and Evelyn will aim his spear at my furry target.” That was quickly accomplished and they all watched as the pale shaft was swallowed by Yuma’s pussy.

Two strokes later Thomas gave out a yell and bucked up into his rider. She grinned as she commented, “My first white seed. I’ll keep moving and you will stay hard for a second go.” That’s what happened and Yuwa rolled off. “Evelyn, clean your step-brother’s cock and my pussy while we rest.” The young woman was fingering herself and orgasmed part way through the task.

From then on, Thomas dipped his “pen” in the “inkwell” as often as he could, watching for every opportunity to make a discreet visit to Yuwa’s bed. His skills rapidly improved under the expert tutelage. Evelyn joined them when she could but was very frustrated at her limited participation, unwilling to take incest any further.

Yuwa started classes and was delighted to meet new people of different ethnic backgrounds. The school was a melting pot. College students being generally a horny lot, she was hit on by a variety of men. With a broad menu to choose from, and immediate needs being satisfied, she chose carefully.

An older South Korean graduate student intrigued her. After a lunch together, she accepted a dinner invitation. During that time together she learned that he had a wife back in his home country and would not see her for another six months until he received his degree.

That suited Yuwa perfectly. She did not want romantic entanglements at this point in her life. Being married, he might have decent sexual skills and, if not bedding anyone else, could fuck her bare, the way she preferred. Only one way to find out, so she asked to see his living accommodations.

They were sparser than hers but the bed was decent, as she soon discovered when she made her intentions clear by the simple signal of taking her clothes off. He quickly followed, revealing a nice sized circumcised tool for her enjoyment. It had an upward curve more pronounced than any she could recall.

His foreplay was different and interesting. He did not pick up on her hints for cunnilingus, but penetrated quickly when she assumed the classic posture of invitation. His glans did rub the front of her vagina quite nicely and she soon orgasmed. He followed, releasing lots of stored up fluid. But he was a “one and done” guy so she returned home before Thomas had given up and left her bed.

Thomas hadn’t had any for twenty-four hours and was raring to go. As he slid in he recognized the silky texture of fresh semen, having done two in a row often enough. He stopped thrusting and started to pull out but Yuwa clamped her strong legs around him. “What’s wrong?” she inquired.

“You’ve been fucking!” he replied with distress in his voice, clearly jealous.

“Yes, I have. So what? I’ve fucked a lot of men besides you.”

“But they were before and this is now,” he complained.

“Are we married or have an agreement? We are each our own person. If you do not like it, then we will stop sharing our bodies.”

Thomas was quiet for a while but his erection did not diminish. Finally, he started moving again and silently finished what he had started. The subject was not brought up again.

Evelyn was fascinated to hear about Yuwa’s new lovers as she acquired them. Next came a young Arab, then a somewhat older Latino guy. Her determination to remain a virgin was eroding as the fucks went by. She often joined her step-brother and mentor when they copulated. At other times they continued their longstanding sex play. During her safe times she encouraged Thomas to put the head of his cock barely between her pussy lips and shoot his seed into her vagina.

When this was revealed to Yuwa she cautioned the young girl to get some birth control and then she might as well go all the way with her step-brother, adding, “My boyfriends would probably fuck you too.”

That was sufficient motivation for Evelyn to get to the health clinic. At the next opportunity, Evelyn welcomed Thomas’ penetration. There was only minor discomfort and then the pleasure built rapidly until she achieved her sensual peak as he finally spurted sperm deep in his sister. Yuma gave her another one as she licked the newly devirginized pussy.

Evelyn’s first post-coital words were, “That was wonderful! When do I meet your boyfriends?”

After a month of repeated learning fucks with Yuwa’s current boyfriends, plus guided instruction during coitus with her step-brother, Evelyn was ready to reward the guys who had continued to date her even with her position of celibacy.

Two of the three were virgins themselves and she made some lifetime memories. The third one wanted to marry her forthwith. When she informed him that she wasn’t ready to be a one-man woman, he got upset and had to be put on her no-fuck list. That was no loss. Enjoying five available cocks was enough for any girl her age.

Thomas dated too but made little effort to seduce the girls. One, Rachel, was rather put off by his apparent lack of interest and made her disappointment known. Being taught manners, he brought condoms on their next date and gave her the best screwing of her short sexual life. Even though she wasn’t nearly as good as the two hotties he had available at home, plus the necessity for condoms, he enjoyed her company and decided to “pay it forward” by improving her fucking skills. She was delirious with the pleasure and gave up screwing other guys so she could take him bare.

Rachel became a frequent visitor at his home. Being astute, she noticed the easy manner between Thomas and Yuwa so she simply asked if he had fucked her. Being an honest young man, he answered just as directly, “Yes and frequently. She is the reason I can please you so well.”

Rachel pondered this information and responded, “I guess I must thank her. And I would also like to see you coupling with her, if that is possible.”

“I will bring your request to her. She is not at all shy so it is likely.”

Yuwa and Evelyn interviewed her in depth before allowing her into their “inner circle”. They probed her sexual history as well as her attitude towards many aspects of sex including multiple partners. They asked her to strip to see her comfort level with nudity. She laughed and asked them to do likewise. That got her points. This young hottie was a classic slender petite Irish girl. Her small breasts had upturned nipples and her pussy hid under an abundant bush of fiery red hair matching her top covering.

Thomas was summoned and Rachel fluffed him for the impending show with Yuma. It didn’t take much! Rachel couldn’t keep her fingers out of her crotch as she watched the coitus. When it was finished she quickly began cleaning up both giver and receiver of the fertile fluid. More points. Thomas put Rachel on all fours and screwed her for the visual pleasures of Yuwa and his sister.

The next weekend found the parents once again going to help sick relatives. Yuma’s Arab and Latino boyfriends were invited to a party. They brought the booze and snacks and the girls, now including Rachel, fixed the food.

Dinner was partaken dressed but afterwards the lights were turned down and some music started, appropriate for striptease. Each of the girls took a turn then picked a guy to strip as they danced nude. When all were unclothed, the music was changed to a slow dancing meter and partners were changed for each song. Rachel though it was great fun feeling the rampant rods against her belly since she was so short. Yuwa was in charge and announced at the end of one dance that it was time for some horizontal dancing. She took Thomas to her bedroom, Rachel was sent with the Arab to Thomas’s room, and Evelyn would enjoy the Latino guy on the couch. In an hour it would be time to change partners.

Rachel was hot from the dancing so was more at ease with a guy she’d just met than she expected. She’d at least known and dated previous visitors to her pussy. With the dancing foreplay already warming them up, they started with a quick fuck, then explored each other’s bodies to re-arouse for a second and more leisurely round. Mmmm, this was different and fun.

The hour went quickly and the bell was sounded. The Arab gave her a quick kiss and left the door open. The Latino guy soon entered, his large but limp dick and balls swinging as he walked. On her back, Rachel’s pussy was oozing cum from two ejaculations. Latino laid down beside her and used the lube as lubrication for some pussy finger play as he sucked her upturned nipples. After a few minutes, Rachel moved around and began sucking his unwashed pecker, tasting Evelyn’s juice for the first time.

Already somewhat sated, they took their time and enjoyed each other in a variety of positions during their hour. Only one ejaculation but several female climaxes.

When the next chime signaled musical bed change, Thomas came into her bed. She impishly stated, “I hope you like me well-fucked, because I am very much that!”

When he easily slid into her wet and stretched slot, he remarked, “You certainly are and you wear it well. Did you have a good time?”

Her response was to wrap arms and legs around him and thrust her hips back at him vigorously, “Just got me hotter for my man, that’s all. Now give me the best fuck of the evening.”

As they were resting, Rachel had a stunning realization. She poked Thomas, who was snoozing beside her, “You fucked your sister just before me, didn’t you?”

Thomas nodded, “We’ve been doing it for quite a while.”

Rachel squawked, “That’s hot. Makes me wish I had a brother. My older sister and I fooled around a bit before she got married, but not the same.”

So she was included in all the fun now and was a regular visitor. One weekend she said she was going away with a friend and she’d see Thomas Sunday evening. No other details given.

When she returned, she looked tired and was unusually subdued. In Thomas’ room she didn’t strip and screw as usual so Thomas asked what was the matter. She reached out to hold his hand and began to cry. “I have something to confess. I owe you the truth. My weekend ‘friend’ was an old boyfriend who invited me to his parent’s lake cottage. We’d been there before and I loved it. It was so secluded we could run around and swim naked.

“This time was different. He got me pretty drunk and had invited four of his buddies to show up. Long story short, all of them fucked me over and over all weekend. No condoms either. I loved it and hated it as I stayed drunk and naked. When I sobered up on the way back I felt terrible. I’ll go to the clinic tomorrow and get STD tested. I’m so sore I couldn’t enjoy you right now anyway.”

It took some serious talks with Yuwa to get her head back on straight while medicine cleared up the chlamydia she’d gotten. The caring and acceptance that Thomas gave her helped a lot too. Her final comment was, “It was a ‘been there; done that’ thing. Never again.”

Father, the family parent, returned alone from a trip to the ailing relative. Mother had decided to stay there for an indeterminate time, probably at least a month. Evelyn was concerned for her father since she knew they still had a reasonably active sex life. She could tell when they copulated through the thin walls.

After a week she approached Yuwa with an idea. “I’ve seen the way Father looks at you, especially when you are lightly dressed. He has made comments about your possible sex life when you are out late at night. Would you consider being in his bed when he arrives home on Friday? That’s the night he has a few pints with his Friends after work.”

Yuwa, benevolent and adventurous soul that she was, quickly agreed. Her Asian boyfriend had finished his studies and gone back to his wife so this might replace him for a while.

Father was startled to find his bed occupied by the naked big black body but relented when she explained that his daughter had suggested it. He was quite tipsy so she guided him to the loo and aimed his hose as he passed the beer through. Then taking him to her bedroom, she stripped him and climbed aboard, happy with his size and rigidity.

He didn’t last long so she awoke him later in the night for a longer go with him on top, then sent him back to his bed when he was properly drained. Her own satisfaction was more emotional than physical but she expected Thomas to take care of that forthwith.

Evelyn had alerted him to the impending event and he slid into Yuwa’s messy bed when he heard his father go down the hall. She awaited with knees still up and twat oozing semen as he settled into her familiar pleasure place, now lubricated with the same seed that had started him. It was incredibly erotic for both of them and double orgasms were enjoyed before they parted.

There was a municipal park a block away from where Yuma lived which was on her route to and from classes. A middle age man was usually there. He was referred to by the locals as “Big Bill” because of his six-foot-six-inch frame. Limited by arrested mental development, he was nonetheless a friendly and gentle man who had been well trained in social rules. He quartered in a small rooming house nearby and was employed to take care of the park and surrounding public areas.

The cleaning and maintenance of the park took little time so he sat on a bench and socialized with park visitors, much like a neighborhood greeter. He learned many people’s first names. Yuma was one of his regular park users since she enjoyed the outdoors whenever possible, often studying there.

Bill noticed her frequent visits and attempted to make small talk with her. He inquired about her book so she tried to explain the subject matter. He got lost quickly so she turned the attention on him. It became apparent to her perceptive self that this was a very lonely man.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.