Naked in School — A Parent's Story - Cover

Naked in School — A Parent's Story

Copyright© 2020 by Terry

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - When the Krill family moved to their new city, they didn't realize the city permitted public nudity and The Program was in the schools. After a year, Kari and Kevin are looking back at the adventures they had with their three children, Kathy, Kate and Keith. Before moving, the Krills never imagined what they would experience in their new city.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

“Do you remember when Barb and Jerry came to visit?”

“Why did you bring up their visit,” said Kari with mock anger. “I don’t think I have ever been so embarrassed as I was went they showed up.”

“But you had been seen naked by other people, both those you know and don’t know, in public and in the house,” said Kevin. “After you got over the initial embarrassment, you never seemed to be embarrassed if someone saw you naked.”

“Barb and Jerry seeing me naked really didn’t bother me,” said Kari. “What bothered me was I wasn’t able to inform them about our family nudity before hand.”

“Do you think they would have visited us, if they would have known we were running around in the nude?”

“No,” replied Kari. “Knowing my sister like I do, she wouldn’t have visited us.” Laughing, Kari continued, “She probably would have disowned me.”

“Ding, ding,” went the front door bell.

Kate jumped up off the couch and said, “I will get it.” A few moments later, they heard Kate say, “Hi, Aunt Barb. Hi, Uncle Jerry. It is so good to see all of you.”

Kari thought, ‘Oh, shit.’ The whole family was nude. She didn’t care if someone saw them nude, but to have family members come unannounced and surprise them was a little much.

Kari’s sister, Barb, her husband, Jerry and their three girls, Carol, Cindy and Sandy walked into the living room. She could tell that they were really shocked to see everyone nude.

The two families exchanged greeting and made some small talk. Barb explained they were going to an amusement park not too far from where the Krills lived during Thanksgiving vacation. She was sorry they just dropped in without calling ahead. The trip was a bit of a last minute decision. Kari said they were always welcomed to visit.

Finally, Kari could tell that Barb and Jerry were dying to find out what was going on. Kari told the girls that they should stay in the living room with their cousins. The adults went into the kitchen.

“Sis, what is going on here? Why are you naked in front of your kids? And why are they naked, too?” asked Barb.

“There is nothing really strange going on here. This is pretty common around here,” said Kari. Then, Kevin and she proceed to explain about The Program and public nudity to Barb and Jerry.

After listening to the explanation, both Barb and Jerry shook their heads. “This has to be one of the strangest things I have ever heard. I don’t know what to think about it,” said Jerry.

“I don’t believe that you would allow your children to be naked in school, in public and together with both of you,” said Barb. “You should be ashamed.”

“Barb,” said Kevin, “we don’t have anything to be ashamed about. One, what the kids have to do in school is required. They don’t have a choice. Two, public nudity is legal and while I haven’t done it, Kari and kids have and they say it’s fun and three, we like and maybe even prefer to be nude at home. I don’t know about Kari and the kids, but I feel very relaxed being nude at home.”

“So do I,” said Kari.

Kari and Kevin continued to talk about The Program and nudity, but they could tell they were convincing neither Barb nor Jerry.

“I still don’t think that this is a good idea or something that the kids should be involved in,” said Barb.

Kari thought about it for a few seconds and then called out, “Keith, would you come here, please.”

Keith came into the kitchen and said, “Yes, Mom?” Kari could tell that Barb was checking Keith’s penis as he walked into the kitchen.

“Would you please tell Barb and Jerry what you think of The Program?” said Kari.

“Well, I can’t say I really like it, but it isn’t too bad. I do like being able to see nude girls. I like it when I’m nude and I see girls checking me out.”

“Do you think that you have been harmed in any way by being nude in school or at home?”

Keith thought for a little bit and said, “No. As I said, I like being nude.”

“Please stay here for a moment, Keith,” said Kari. “Kathy, would you come in here, please?”

After Kathy came into the kitchen, Kari asked her the same questions and Kathy gave basically the same answers that Keith gave them.

“I still don’t know about this ... program,” said Barb. “It still seems wrong.”

“We would ask Kate what she thinks of The Program and nudity, but I can tell you that she loves it,” said Kari, laughing. “She loves being nude. As long as I can remember, we have had trouble keeping clothes on her.”

Kari, Barb, Jerry and Kevin talked some more about family nudism. Finally, Kari decided. “Why don’t we go to the community pool tomorrow? Tomorrow is one of the pool’s clothing optional days. This will give you a chance to see what it is like,” said Kevin. “If you want to, you and the girls can give it a try.”

“Oh, I couldn’t do it,” said Barb. “I couldn’t be nude in public. I would be too embarrassed.”

Jerry agreed with his wife. “I would be embarrassed too, but I really don’t want the girls to see me naked.”

“After a short time, the embarrassment will go away and while they might be uncomfortable for a short time, it won’t bother them,” said Kevin.

“It really isn’t that bad, sis,” said Kari. “Before coming here, I would have never been nude around the family or in public, but now I wonder why I haven’t done it before this.”

Kari, Barb, Jerry and Kevin talked some more before Jerry said, looking at his watch, “Honey, we probably should get to the hotel.”

Barb agreed. “Yes, we probably should.”

Just then, Jerry’s cellphone rang. “Hello ... yes, it is ... what? ... are you sure? ... you don’t have any other rooms available? ... just one? ... again, are you sure? ... okay ... thanks for calling.”

“What’s wrong, Honey?” asked Barb.

“The hotel screwed up our reservation. Instead of a room with two queen beds, they are giving us a room with a king bed. They don’t have any roll-away beds. Even if they did, the room is too small to put an extra bed in,” said Jerry. “I don’t know what we should do.”

“Not a great way to start our vacation,” said Barb.

Kari looked at Kevin, who nodded in return. “Sis, tell you what, the girls could stay here tonight. We have plenty of room and Kathy and Kate would enjoy having their cousins spend the night.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.