Naked in School — A Parent's Story - Cover

Naked in School — A Parent's Story

Copyright© 2020 by Terry

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - When the Krill family moved to their new city, they didn't realize the city permitted public nudity and The Program was in the schools. After a year, Kari and Kevin are looking back at the adventures they had with their three children, Kathy, Kate and Keith. Before moving, the Krills never imagined what they would experience in their new city.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

“Do you remember the Halloween party?” asked Kevin.

“Yes, I do,” replied Kari. “It was the best Halloween party I had ever attended.”

“I liked the costumes you and the girls were wearing. They were the hit of the party.”

“You and Keith weren’t too bad either.”

“Well, I think the whole family costume pulled it off.”

Kari agreed. “If we go to the next party, we will have to do some spectacular to top those costumes.”

‘Knock, knock.’

Kari walked to and opened the kitchen door. Her friend and next door neighbor, Jill was there. “Hi, Jill. Come on in. Do you have time for some coffee?”

“Hi, Kari. Sure do.”

Jill sat down and made small talk while Kari got the coffee. When the coffee was ready, Kari gave Jill her cup and sat down. “What’s up?”

Jill took a sip of the coffee. “Good coffee,” said Jill. “The reason I came over is I have a favor to ask.”

“If I can help, I will be glad to help you.”

“Do you have any plans for Halloween?”

“Not really, other than passing out candy.”

“Since this will be your first Halloween here, you should know we do things a little different here. Instead of passing out candy, there is a neighborhood party. The people bring candy and it is passed out to the kids. There are games, contests and a costume contest,” said Jill.

“Why do you have a party instead of kids going out and ‘Trick or Treating’?”

“The weather doesn’t cooperate for ‘Trick or Treating’ here. There was one stretch where it rained hard four years in a row. A lot of the families got together and organized the party. It has been a great success. The kids like it as they don’t have to walk around to get candy and everyone can get a good look at their costumes.”

Kari took a sip of her coffee and said, “Kate likes to go ‘Trick or Treating’. I’m not sure how she will react, but it sounds like a lot better deal than regular ‘Trick or Treating’.”

“Most kids like it this way,” said Jill. “The reason I came over is I was wondering if you would like to help out with party. Most of the parents help out, but we can always use some extra hands.”

Kari and Jill talked about the party for a little while. The more Jill talked about it, the more Kari liked the idea.

After talking for a while, Kari asked, “With The Program and public nudity in effect, do many people came naked?”

“Not as many as you would think,” said Jill. “Being naked or even topfree kind of limits your costume choices. People like dressing up, so showing a lot of skin defeats the purpose of Halloween costumes.”

At dinner, Kari told the rest of the family about the Halloween party. Everyone seemed interested in the party, but Kate expressed some doubts.

“I don’t know if I like the idea of the party. I like dressing up and going around to houses,” said Kate.

“I think you will get more candy, more people will be able to see your costume and you will have more fun,” said Kari.

Kate thought about it and said, “Well, if they don’t have regular Trick or Treating, I guess I will have to go to the party.”

Kathy said, “We will have to come up with some costume ideas.”

It was a few days later when Kathy and Kate came to Kari and said they had an idea for their costume for the party. Kari listened and said it is a great idea. She also liked the idea of a family costume.

It was the night of the Halloween party. Jill’s prediction came true as it was raining hard. If there would have been normal Trick or Treating, Kari knew Kate would have been disappointed at the weather. The family met in the living room and took a good look at the finished costumes.

Kevin said, “Wow, ladies, you look great! You are going to be the hit of the party in those outfits.”

Kathy and Kate said thank you and Kari said, “Thank you, sweetie. You and Keith look pretty hot, too.”

The family arrived at the party. As soon as they took off their coats, the Krill family got noticed. Kari could see she and the girls were getting checked out. She even noticed Kevin and Keith were getting some looks from some of the ladies.

Jill came over to Kari and said, “Wow, you guys look great.”

“Thanks, Jill.”

The Krill family had a good time at the party. Kathy, Kate and Keith had fun with their friends, while Kari and Kevin helped with the party. One of the contests was an apple bobbing contest. When Kathy and Kate were bobbing, just about every eye in the place was on them. They also were a hit during the costume parade where they went around and got candy from the different families.

Finally, it was time for the best costume prizes, which the Krill family won 1st Prize. People loved the hula girl outfits Kari, Kathy and Kate were wearing. The costume was made up of grass skirts, a couple of leis, a flower over one ear and nothing else. What made these outfits such a hit was every time they moved, the girls would flash their pussies, tits or ass. Kevin and Keith wore sarongs and a wreath on their heads. They all looked very Hawaiian.

Finally, it was time for the party to end. A lot of the guests came up and told the Krills how great their costumes were. The Krills hated to have the party end. They had a great, great time.

When they got home, everyone went into the living room. Everyone was still in their costumes. Kari, Kevin and Keith watched as Kathy and Kate did a little hula. Kari thought they looked cute as they danced and flashed the rest of the family.

“I guess everyone had a good time at the party,” said Kari.

Everyone agreed with Kari. “It was a great party,” said Kate. “It was a lot more fun than going house to house.” Kathy agreed with her sister.

Kevin said, “We were quite the hit of party. Who came up with the idea of going Hawai’ian?”

Kari said, “The girls came up with the idea and all of us tweaked the idea. The costumes were great, but they came out a lot better than I thought they would.”

“They sure did, Mom,” said Kathy. “I loved the costumes. We were kind of naked, but weren’t.”

Kate did a little more of a hula and said, “I agree. It was fun, flashing everyone there.”

Kevin enjoyed watching his daughters doing the hula.

All of a sudden, Kate said, “Did you get any pictures of us, Dad?”

“I didn’t take any myself, but several people took pictures and they said they would send us copies?”

“Would you take some pictures, please, Daddy?” asked Kate.

“Sure, sweetie,” said Kevin. “Would you go get my camera, please?”

Kate left the living room to go get the camera. As she left, she was flashing her cute butt through the leaves of the grass skirt.

Kevin spent about 10 minutes taking pictures of Kari, Kathy and Kate. He took some group shots and individual shots. After he was done, Kari took a few shots of him and Keith. After the photo shoot was done, Kevin said, “I’m glad some people got a group shot of us. I think we looked pretty together.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.