Naked in School — A Parent's Story - Cover

Naked in School — A Parent's Story

Copyright© 2020 by Terry

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - When the Krill family moved to their new city, they didn't realize the city permitted public nudity and The Program was in the schools. After a year, Kari and Kevin are looking back at the adventures they had with their three children, Kathy, Kate and Keith. Before moving, the Krills never imagined what they would experience in their new city.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Remember the first time when you went dress shopping in the nude?” asked Kevin.

“That was a weird experience, shopping for clothes while nude. It was embarrassing, but in a strange way, fun,” said Kari. “While I don’t think the girls minded, I did felt uncomfortable asking them to shop in the nude with me, just to get a cheaper price on the dress.”

“I think it was worth it, considering how you looked in the dress, especially without a bra and panties.”

“That was the first time I had had gone out without any underwear. I was nervous it. However, it was fun, during and after.”


Kari was working in the kitchen when the phone rang. “Hello.”

“Hi, Babe.”

“Hi, Love.”

“I have to make this quick. I found out there is going to be a party Saturday night, which I have to attend. It is a formal party. If you want to, you can go get a new dress for it.”

“Mmm, I like it. What is the occasion?”

“Some company thing. All the middle and upper employees are basically required to be there. I would like you to get something nice.”

“Okay. I got some errands to do, so I will go to the Mall and see what I can find.”

After running the rest of her errands, Kari went to the Mall. She knew there was a higher class store there, so she went right to it. She was surprised it didn’t take too long to find a great dress. Taking out her cellphone, Kari snapped a picture of the dress and sent the picture to Kevin. She thought it was a little expensive, but Kevin said she was to get something nice. Kari looked around a little bit more, but decided the dress was the one she wanted.

Kari heard the text sound on her phone and opened it up. Kevin had texted saying the dress was great, but agreed it was a little pricey. He also said he wanted her to get something nice, so go ahead and get it.

She took the dress up to the checkout. She wanted to ask about something she had seen on the price tag. “Excuse me. On this tag, there is a ‘ND 20/5%’. What does it mean?”

The clerk said, “It means there is an additional 20% discount if you buy it while you are nude. Also, there is an additional 5% discount each if you bring one or two additional nude shoppers.”

‘Wow,’ thought Kari, ‘with the discounts, it puts in more in my price range.’ “Do many people shop for clothes in the nude?”

“When public nudity was first allowed, we did get a lot of nude shoppers. Now, not a lot, but there are some females who shop for clothes in the nude. It seems that most nude shoppers are teenage girls and girls in their early 20’s. Are you thinking of using the nude discount?”

“I don’t know. I just moved here and I’m not quite use to the idea of public nudity.”

“I just checked. There is a sale starting on Friday which include this dress, so if you don’t want to shop in the nude and if you can wait till Friday, it will cheaper.”

Kari had seen a couple of other dresses which would do nicely, so she felt she could wait and still get a nice dress. She thanked the clerk and left the store. As she drove home, she wondered if she could shop in the nude. Of course, she didn’t know too many people here yet, so she probably wouldn’t run into someone she knew. She also wondered if the girls would be interested in doing this, even though she thought she was pimping out her daughters for a few dollars.

Kari figured Kate would probably go shopping in the nude with her. She knew Kate hated to wear clothes. She wasn’t sure about Kathy. She thought she would talk it over with Kevin tonight and then the girls later.


After dinner, Kari was talking to Kevin about the dress. “Why didn’t you get it? I told you I wanted you to get a very nice new dress,” said Kevin. “The party on Saturday is important. I know the dress was a little expensive, but for this party, I don’t care.”

“The dresses are going on sale on Friday.”

Kevin knew Kari was a great shopper, who hated to spend more than she had to for anything. “If you think the dress will still be there on Friday, you can wait, but I want you to get something very nice for the party.”

“There are a couple other dresses there which are just as nice, so I will be able to find something, even if the dress I sent the picture of isn’t there.” Kari took a deep breath and said, “Remember me telling you if you shop in the nude, you can get a discount?” Kevin nodded. “Well, the dress I was looking at can be bought using the nude discount.”

Kevin took a sip of his coffee. “Are you thinking of going to the Mall in the nude, so you can get the dress cheaper?”

Kari was a little surprised Kevin didn’t seem to care if she went to the mall in the nude. “It is legal here and since we haven’t been living here too long, so it would be unlikely I would run into anyone I know, so, I guess I’m.”

Kevin was silent for a few moments and then said, “Can I come to the Mall with you?”

Kari was shocked at Kevin’s statement and then started laughing.

“I have to admit I’m a little surprised you are thinking of going out in public, to a mall, in the nude. I know you are not a prude, but you’re not an exhibitionist either.”

“I think I’m an exhibitionist or becoming one. I enjoyed being nude in front of the delivery boy,” said Kari. “There is a little more to this.”

“What?”

“In addition to the nude discount, a nude shopper can get an additional discount if there are additional nude shoppers with them.”

“Okay, I understand.”

“I was thinking of asking Kate and Kathy if they wanted to go shopping in the nude with me.” Kari waited to get a reaction from Kevin.

“I know Kate doesn’t like to wear clothes, so she will probably agree to it. I don’t know about Kathy.”

“I bet she will join you and Kate. You know how much Kathy hates to be showed up by her sister.”

“That is true,” said Kari. “You know, I feel I’m pimping out the girls just to get a bigger discount. I don’t know if I’m going to ask them.”

“I think you should ask them.”

“Why?”

“It is something they will probably do at some time and I think it would be better if they were with you when they do it for the first time. They are smart girls. If they don’t want to do it, they won’t.”

“You’re right. I guess I will ask them.”


After thinking about it for a while, Kari made a decision and went upstairs to the girls’ room. Knocking on the door, Kari asked, “Can I come in?”

“Sure, Mom, come on in,” said Kathy.

Kari walked into the room and sat down on the bed. Both girls were naked. Kathy was sitting at her desk, working on her homework and Kate was sitting on her bed, playing with her phone. Kari thought both girls looked good in their skin.

“I see you are enjoying the nude lifestyle.”

“Oh, yes, Mommy. I like not having to wear clothes,” said Kate.

“I’m enjoying it too,” said Kathy. “What do you want, Mom?”

“I got something to ask you and Kate, I’m confident you will like it, but I’m not sure about you, Kathy.” Kari told them about the party and the dress Kevin wanted her to get. Then, she asked if they wanted to go shopping with her, mainly because she could use their help.

Both girls said they wanted to go shopping. Kathy asked, “How can we help you with shopping?”

“This is the part I don’t like. The store where I found the dress offers a discount... , “ said Kari as she took a deep breath, “ ... if you shop in the nude and an additional discount if the shopper brings other nude shoppers.”

Neither Kathy nor Kate said anything for a few seconds. Then, Kate said, “You want us to go shopping in the nude with you?”

“It’s more like, I would like you to do it. You know how I hate to spend any more money than I have to,” said Kari “If you and Kathy go shopping with me in the nude, I can get an additional 10% off the price. The dress will be on sale, so with the sale price and the nude discounts, the price of the dress will be more reasonable.”

The girls were quiet for a little bit, as they processed what their mother had asked them. Then, Kathy said, “Sure, I will do it. I think it will be fun.” Kate quickly agreed.

“Thank you. I appreciate your help in this matter.” The girls stood up and Kari hugged them. Then, Kari left the room.


“So the girls agreed to go shopping in the nude with you?” asked Kevin.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.