Naked in School — A Parent's Story - Cover

Naked in School — A Parent's Story

Copyright© 2020 by Terry

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - When the Krill family moved to their new city, they didn't realize the city permitted public nudity and The Program was in the schools. After a year, Kari and Kevin are looking back at the adventures they had with their three children, Kathy, Kate and Keith. Before moving, the Krills never imagined what they would experience in their new city.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

“I remember the day we talked about The Program and family nudity. That was an interesting discussion,” said Kevin.

Kari laughed and said, “I can’t argue with you about the discussion.”

“When you told me and then the kids you were interested in having family nude days, I was surprised. I never thought you would make a suggestion like that.”

“I surprised myself,” replied Kari, “but I figured it would happen to us sooner or later, so why not jump in and experience before it was forced on us.”


Sundays were family time. They had breakfast together, sometimes they would go to church together, played games, do chores together, but their main family activity was watching football together, during the season. Otherwise, they would watch a movie or two. If there was something important to discuss, they normally did on Sundays after breakfast. It was something that they always did, so it had to be something important for a family member to be absent on Sundays.

After breakfast, Kevin said, “We have something to discuss with you. Your mother and I have discussed this. While we are not in favor of this, it is a part of our environment, so we have to deal with it. We have a bit of an idea of how you probably will react to this, but we aren’t 100% sure.”

Taking a deep breath, Kari took over. “We know that part of The Program is family and public nudity. We know that you haven’t been in The Program, but may be at any time. We have decided that we are going to have a nude day every week, if you agree. What do you think?”

Kari and Kevin could tell that the kids were surprised at the news. To make it easier for them, Kari said, “Kathy, how about you telling us what you think.”

“Wow, Mom, this is surprising news,” said Kathy. “I have read The Program brochure, so I know that part of the outreach is family nudity. I guess I don’t have any problem with being nude with the family. I don’t know if I’m ready to be nude in public, but I’m willing to give it a try with the family.”

I appreciate your opinion, Kathy,” said Kevin. “Kate, I have a feeling I know what your opinion is on this.”

Kate was excited. “You are right, Dad. I’m willing to do it. You know that I don’t like wearing clothes. I would love to be nude more.”

Kari laughed and said, “That is what we thought.

Kevin turned to Keith and said, “What about you?”

“I guess it would be okay,” said Keith, “but I think that I will be embarrassed to be nude in front of you.”

Both Kari and Keith knew what the problem was with Keith. Kari said, “You don’t have to be embarrassed about ‘that’. It is normal and after a while, it will not be a problem.”

“Keith, I know that when you see a naked girl, you will get an erection. It happens to me, too. I know that it will be new to you to see your Mom and sisters naked, but after a while, you will hardly notice.”

Kari added, “I won’t be offended if I see your erection.”

“Even though I have seen just a couple erections, I won’t be offended either by seeing your or Dad’s,” said Kathy.

“I have seen yours in the past, so I don’t care if I see it,” said Kate.

“See, sweetie,” said Kari, “no one here will care if you’re naked and have an erection.”

“Okay, I will do it,” said Keith.

“When do you want to start our nude day?” asked Kathy.

Kari took a deep breath and said, “Since we are usually together on Sundays, why don’t we have our nude day on Sundays? How about right now?” No one could come up with a reason not to. “Okay, who is going to be first?”

“I will go first,” said Kate, excitedly.

“First, let’s go into the living room,” said Kari. The family got up and went into the living room. “Here are some towels. I read that nudists always sit on a towel, so please do that.”

When they were sitting down, Kevin said, “Okay, Kate, go ahead.”

“Okay, Daddy.” Kate stood in the center of the living room where everyone could see her. Without any nervousness or hesitation, Kate reached down to the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head. She wasn’t wearing a bra, one because she didn’t need one, but more likely because she didn’t like wearing them. With her T-shirt removed, her perky A-cup breasts were proudly on display. After a few seconds, Kate kicked her shoes off and hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her PJ bottoms and pushed them down. Kate kicked them off too and stood in front of her family naked. Everyone could see her cute vulva, which was slightly covered with pubic hair. After standing there for a few moments, Kate turned around to let her family see her butt.

The family was impressed with how relax Kate was, standing naked in front of them. After standing there for a few moments, Kate took a seat on the couch, next to Kari.

Kari said, “Why don’t we do this girl – boy – girl – boy – girl. Keith, why don’t you go next.”

Keith didn’t want to, but he got up and faced his family. He kicked off his shoes and took off his socks. He pulled off his shirt and threw it on a chair. His shorts soon followed. As he stood there in just his underwear, Kari, Kathy and Kate could see the bulge in his briefs and were looking forward to seeing it. Finally, Keith pulled down his briefs, exposing his erection to his family. As he stood there, the family could see his erection, sticking out at a 45 degree angle.

Kari was impressed with Keith’s penis, as it looked very similar to Kevin’s. While Kathy had only seen a couple of erections, she thought that Keith’s looked pretty good. Kate had seen Keith’s erection many times, but not when it looked like this. She liked the way it looked now.

Finally, Keith sat down. When he did, Kari said, “Okay, Kathy, it is your turn.”

Everyone could see that Kathy didn’t want to strip in front of her family, but she hated to be shown up by her little sister. She got up and faced her family. She unbuttoned her blouse and took it off, exposing her bra. After putting her blouse on the chair, she reached behind her and unfastens her bra. She held the bra against the breasts for a few moments and then tossed it onto the chair, exposing her B-cup breasts. Kari could tell that she was even more nervous about being topfree, but Kathy didn’t stop. Unzipping her jeans, she started to shimmy out of her jeans. Like her bra, Kathy tossed her jeans onto the chair. Kathy hesitated for a few moments before she pulled down her panties. Then, her panties were on the chair and she was completely naked in front of her parents, sister and brother. She stood there for a few moments and turned around so they got a good look at her. Finally, she sat down next to her sister.

“Okay, Kevin,” said Kari, “it is your turn.” Even though it had been partly her idea, Kari was a little uncomfortable having Kevin strip in front of her daughters. She didn’t want to have Kevin expose his erection to their daughters. She thought that this should be something private between her and him.

It didn’t take long for Kevin to get up and remove his clothes. When he was naked, Kari looked at the body that she was intimately familiar with. ‘If the kids weren’t here,’ thought Kari, ‘I would have something wrapped around his penis.’ All three females were looking at Kevin’s penis and having similar thoughts, but for different reasons. After giving everyone a few moments to stare, Kevin sat down.

“Okay, babe,” said Kevin, “it’s your turn.”

Kari started to get up and then remembered that all she had on was a long robe. She had forgotten that today might be their first nude day. Since she had been interested in public and family nudity, she didn’t mind be seen naked by her family, but she hated the idea of showing her naked body all at once. For a moment, she thought that she would go upstairs and put on some more clothes, but that didn’t make any sense.

Kari stood up and faced the family. She loosened the sash and started to unbutton the robe. The kids were surprised when she let the robe fall and saw that she was completely naked. They could also tell that Kari was blushing. On the positive side, the kids, especially Keith, though that their Mom looked pretty good in her skin. For some reason, Kari could tell that her vagina was getting damp. She didn’t think she would get aroused by exposing herself to other people.

She stood there for a little bit and then sat down. “Well, we have started our first nude day. Here are the rules that we will be following on our nude days.” Kari and Kevin spent a few minutes discussing the rules that they would be following.

When Kari was done discussing the rules, the family went about their Sunday routine. The kids got their homework, sat down at the kitchen table and started working. After doing the breakfast dishes, Kari went into the living room where Kevin was reading the newspaper. Kari was going to sit on the coach when Kevin grabbed her arm and pulled her into his lap.

They talked about recent events and household concerns. Finally, the conversation turned to the Program and the new established nude day.

“That was interesting,” said Kevin.

“Yes, it was. I was a little surprised that Kathy and Keith took to is so easily.”

“I agree. It didn’t surprise me that Kate was so quick to get out of her clothes,” said Kevin. “I think that the biggest surprise was when the kids found out that in the morning, most of the time, you just wear a robe.”

Kari smiled. “Yes, I sure that was a surprise to them. To tell the truth, I’m kind of like Kate. I would prefer not to wear clothes if I don’t have to.”

“Depending on how today goes, what would you say to a clothing optional house? I have a feeling we will not be able to keep clothes on Kate after today.”

Kari agreed. “I don’t know if that would be a good idea, but it will probably be hard to keep clothes on any of the kids. I bet you will enjoy seeing your daughters running around in their skin.”

“I would be lying if I said I wouldn’t,” said Kevin, thinking about seeing Kathy and Kate completely naked. While he was doing that, a normal male reaction started to take place. Before too long, Kari noticed that something was between her pussy lips.

“Kevin,” whispered Kari, “control yourself. The kids are close by.”

“I don’t care,” said Kevin. Seeing that Kari had spread her legs a little bit, he reached down and started to run his finger through her slit. He even played with her clit a little bit. While he was playing with her, Kevin’s penis got longer and harder. Kari started to wiggle and somehow, a couple inches of Kevin’s penis made its way into Kari’s vagina.

Kevin could hear the disgust in her voice when Kari said, “Take that out of me right now.” Kari tried to get off her husband’s penis, but Kevin held her down and even wedged a little more penis into her. “Come on. The kids are in the next room.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.