Naked in School — A Parent's Story - Cover

Naked in School — A Parent's Story

Copyright© 2020 by Terry

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When the Krill family moved to their new city, they didn't realize the city permitted public nudity and The Program was in the schools. After a year, Kari and Kevin are looking back at the adventures they had with their three children, Kathy, Kate and Keith. Before moving, the Krills never imagined what they would experience in their new city.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

“Do you remember the first time you talked to Kathy about sexual activity,” asked Kevin.

“Oh, gad, yes I do,” replied Kari. “It was so uncomfortable, at first, to talk to her about it, but it got easier. Both of us have talked to the kids about sex, so it wasn’t like they were unaware of sex and different types of sexual activities.”

“However, I guess seeing it for the first time would be kind of shocking, especially seeing it in such a public and unusual place.”

“I know I would have been shocked, seeing any sexual activities in private or public.


The next evening, the family was sitting around the table. The kids were still telling them about the school and everything that they were doing. Kari noticed that will Kate and Keith were talking a lot, Kathy was kind of quiet. She wanted to say something, but if it was something important, Kathy would say something.

After dinner and after helping with the dishes, Kathy said, “Mom, I want to ask you a question.”

Kari stopped what she was doing, turned and faced her daughter. “Okay, sweetie, what’s on your mind?”

“Well, remember yesterday when I said that there was a nude student in my class?” Kari said that she did. “In another one of my classes, there was another boy who was in The Program. When he asked for help with Relief and the girl he picked, came up and put his penis into her mouth. I have heard of that, but I didn’t think that girls actually did that.”

“Lots of girls like giving fellatio or a blowjob,” said Kari. “Did the girl look like she was enjoying it? Did the boy look like he was enjoying it?”

“Yes, Mommy, they both look like they were enjoying it very much,” said Kathy. She looked like she was thinking. “Mom, have you given a boy a blowjob?”

Kari didn’t like to talk about her sex life, but she always tried to answer any questions that the kids would ask honestly. “Yes, I have. To tell the truth, I have given several boys blowjobs.” Kari got a dreamy look on her face as she thought about giving blowjobs. She enjoyed it. “While they may enjoy it or even if they don’t like doing it, some girls feel that a penis in their mouth will keep it out of their pants.”

“Do you give Dad blowjobs?”

Blushing a little bit, Kari replied, “Yes, I do. It is a part of us making love and a part that both of us enjoy very much.”

“Does Dad give you a blowjob?”

Kari smiled as she thought, ‘Sometimes she seems so grown up and then she seems like a little girl. “Blowjobs are when a penis is sucked. You know that girls don’t have penises. Oral sex for girls is when the labia lips and the clitoris are licked and sucked. It is called cunnilingus.”

“Does Dad do that to you?”

“Yes, he does.”

“Does it feel good?”

“If the person knows what they are doing, it is a wonderful, wonderful feeling. Yes, it feels good and your Dad is very good at it.” Kari stopped for a few seconds and said, “Kathy, have you touched or played with a penis?”

“I have, but was a while ago. After what I saw today and yesterday, I think that I would like to try it. I think that I would like to play with a penis or even give a boy a blowjob, but I don’t know how.”

Kari decided to delve into her daughter’s sex life. “How about girls? Have you ever played around with the another girl?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.