Naked in School — A Parent's Story - Cover

Naked in School — A Parent's Story

Copyright© 2020 by Terry

Chapter 30

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - When the Krill family moved to their new city, they didn't realize the city permitted public nudity and The Program was in the schools. After a year, Kari and Kevin are looking back at the adventures they had with their three children, Kathy, Kate and Keith. Before moving, the Krills never imagined what they would experience in their new city.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

On the anniversary of the day they moved here, Kari and Kevin were in bed. They had been talking about what had happened to them over the past year.

“We should talk to the kids about the past year,” said Kari.

“I guess we should,” said Kevin. “It will be interesting to get their take on the past year.”

Kari and Kevin went down to the kitchen. While Kari was making breakfast, all three of their kids came into the kitchen. After greeting each other, the kids got their own breakfast.

As they all were eating, the family made small talk. After they were done, Kevin said, “Let’s go into the living room. We have something to talk to you about. Don’t worry. You aren’t in any trouble.”

The family went into the living room and sat down. Kari and Kevin sat down on the sofa. Kevin started by saying, “Your Mom reminded me about something that I kind of forgot about. Today is an anniversary for the family.”

The kids looked at each other, with a puzzled look on their faces. Keith said, “Well, I know that today is Sunday and school will be starting in a couple of weeks. Other than that I don’t know what today is.” The girls agreed with their brother.

“I thought you would know,” said Kari. “A year ago today, we moved here.”

Kate said, “That is right. It’s hard to believe we have been here for a full year.”

Kathy agreed and added, “You know, it seems like we have been here forever.” Kate and Keith agreed with Kathy.

Kari thought about it for a few moments and said, “You know, you’re right. It feels like we have always lived here.”

“I really hadn’t thought about it, but I would have to agree,” said Kevin. “Your Mom and I were talking about moving here and everything that has happened to us.”

“It has been a memorable year for us,” said Kathy.

“I never thought that all the things that happened to us would happen to us. I don’t think those thoughts would ever occur to me,” said Keith. “I’m glad that they did.”

“I agree with you,” said Kari. “We were reviewing the last year and it was amazing what happened to us. Like all families, we have had some problems, some big problems, but I think we were able to weather them all. Some of these were problems I never thought we would have.”

“As a final review of the past year, I thought that we would discuss what we liked and didn’t like about what has happen to us over last year,” said Kevin. “I think discussing the last year will help us in the future. How does that sound?” There was a brief discussion, but everyone agreed.

“Okay, for the first round, just say ‘yes’ or ‘no’ if you’re happy we moved here. Nothing more than that. We will get into the reasons for your opinions later,” said Kari. “Kevin, we will start with you.”

Kevin thought for a few moments and said, “Yes.”

“Keith?”

Keith answered quickly, “Yes.”

“Kathy?”

“Yes, I’m glad we have moved here.”

“Kate?”

“I’m glad.”

“And I’ll agree with everyone. I’m happy here, too,” said Kari.

“Well, I’m glad that everyone is happy that we moved here. It would have been a lot rougher if we didn’t like being here,” said Kevin. “Now, I would like everyone to say what you didn’t like about moving here. Then, we will tell everyone what we liked about moving here.”

“Why don’t you go first, sweetie,” said Kari.

“Okay,” said Kevin, “First, I don’t like moving. It is such a hassle. I liked the house and the neighborhood we lived in, I liked the city where we use to live. I really hated to leave. I didn’t like having to leave the division where I use to work and the people who I worked with.”

“Those are all good reasons,” said Kari. “I agree with your Dad that I hate moving. We had been there for a long time and I liked it there. I miss the old house and the friends I had there. I didn’t have to work, so I don’t have any work or work friends to miss, but there were volunteer opportunities that I enjoyed doing and I miss the people I volunteered with.”

“Keith,” said Kevin.

“I have to agree with both of you. Even though this was the only time I have had to move, it was a pain,” said Keith. “I miss my old school. It kind of bummed me out that I wasn’t on the basketball team. I heard they won the State championship. The team here is good, but not that good. I also miss the recreation opportunities that were available near where we live.” Keith stopped for a moment with a thoughtful look on his face. “I also miss Kim.”

“Thank you, Keith.” Kari felt kind of bad for Keith. Kim was his first real girlfriend. He had met her about six months before they moved. He really liked her, maybe even loved her. “Kathy?”

“I didn’t think moving was too bad, but I wouldn’t want to have to do it again anytime soon,” said Kathy. “I miss my old school. I enjoyed the classes I was taking and my teachers. I might have been the head cheerleader this year. I also missing out on a lot of the school activities this year that I would have like to attend. It was disappointing, but there were things here that made up for what I missed. I also miss Todd. I wish we didn’t have to break up.”

Kevin gave Kathy a hug. “I know that was difficult. That is something that everyone experiences at some time.”

“Thanks, Dad.”

“Kate?”

“Like everyone else, I didn’t like moving or leaving our old home, my friends and school. Moving didn’t bother me too much because I looked at moving as an adventure.”

Kari hugged her youngest daughter. “That is a very mature attitude to have, sweetie.”

“Thank you, Mommy.”

“Okay,” said Kari, “now we should tell what we like about being here. I’ll go first. Like Kate, I feel moving here was an adventure and I’m not adverse to trying some different. I like the city and I like the neighborhood and our neighbor. I like the house, but I would love to have one more bedroom, so the girls didn’t have to share, but that wasn’t a deal breaker.”

Kathy spoke up and said, “I like sharing a room with my sister. I kind of wish it was a bigger room, but it’s fine and Kate and I get along well together.”

“I’m happy to hear that and I have noticed that both of you’re getting along together very well,” said Kevin.

“I also like being able to have a good job here. Back home and here I didn’t need to work, because your Dad has a great job. However, I like having a job, because without one, I would have more free time than I would want.”

Laughing as she said it, Kate said, “I think I know why you like your job.”

“You’re right, Kate,” said Kari. “Seeing all those nude students is a nice perk. Okay, honey, what do you like about being here.”

Kevin continued the discussion by saying, “While I hated to leave my job, I really do like my position here. I like my co-workers and the extra money doesn’t hurt. Like Kari, I like the house, the neighborhood and our neighbors. I like the recreational activities that are available in the area. This is just a nice area to live in.”

“Your turn, Keith,” said Kari.

“I have to repeat what Mom and Dad said. I like living here and I like the school. I like being on the basketball team, even though they aren’t as good as my old team. I like my classes in school. Some of the classes are interesting and they weren’t offered at my old school.”

Kevin said, “I’m sure there is another reason you like going to school.”

With a slight blush on his face, Keith said, “Yes, I like being here because of The Program. I like seeing naked girls in school and in public. I never thought that I would encounter any like The Program,’ said Keith. “I really liked getting blowjobs in school, being able to feel up girls and taking shower with girls. It certainly make it worthwhile to go to school.”

“I knew you would say that, sweetie,” said Kari. “Your turn, Kathy.”

“I feel pretty much like everyone else,” said Kathy. “I don’t think there is too much more I can offer. I like being able to see naked boys, feel them up and take showers with them. Like Keith said, it makes going to school worthwhile.” Everyone laughed at the comment.

Kate asked, “Does seeing all those naked students make you want to go to school, Mom?”

“Well, it is a nice perk,” Kari said laughing. “Kate, it’s your turn.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.