Naked in School — A Parent's Story - Cover

Naked in School — A Parent's Story

Copyright© 2020 by Terry

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When the Krill family moved to their new city, they didn't realize the city permitted public nudity and The Program was in the schools. After a year, Kari and Kevin are looking back at the adventures they had with their three children, Kathy, Kate and Keith. Before moving, the Krills never imagined what they would experience in their new city.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

“Remember when we had a talk with the kids how much experience they had with nudity of members of the opposite sex,” said Kevin.

“That was something I didn’t want to do, but at the time, I was happy to find out.”


The next week, it happened. At dinner, Kathy said, “There was a nude boy in one of my classes today.”

Kari asked, “Would you tell us about it?”

Kathy took a sip of her milk. “It was third period, history. He came in and sat down. Before the class started, the teacher asked him if he wanted Relief and if he did, did he want to do it himself or did he want help. He said that he wanted help. Almost every girl in the class raised her hand. He picked a girl. She came up to the front of the class next to him and started to stroke his penis. It didn’t take long before he climaxed. This was the first time I have seen something like that. I thought it was kind of cool.”

Kari asked, “Before coming here, how many penises have you seen?”

Kathy thought for a little bit. “When I was 7 or 8, I was at a friend’s house. There were four girls and three boys there. All of us wanted to see what the other sex looked liked, so everyone got naked. The girls were going to touch the penises, but her parents came home. Other than baby boys that I have seen, I haven’t seen a penis older than 7 or 8. Oh, I have seen Dad’s a couple times.”

“How about you, Kate?”

Kate had to think about it for a few seconds. “Well, I have seen Keith’s lots of times. I have seen Dad’s once and like Kathy, not one over the age of 7.”

“How about you, Keith?”

“Well, I have seen a lot of penises,” said Keith, knowing what his mother was actually asking.

Everyone laughed at Keith’s joke.

Kari said, “You know what I mean. How many naked girls have you seen?”

“Well, other than Kate, maybe a few, but I don’t know how many. Anyway, almost all those naked girls that I have seen, except for between their legs, looked like a boy.”

Kari was pretty relieved that her children didn’t have much experience when it came to naked members of the opposite sex. She knew that Kate and Keith had seen each other naked a lot. They use to take showers together until they were about 9. It stopped when she had went into the bathroom and saw Kate stroking Keith. She didn’t think that it was anything sexual, but she decided that they should stop. They were disappointed, but did as their mother requested.


Later on that evening, Kari and Keith were talking before they went to sleep. “You seemed pretty relieved that the kids haven’t seen too many members of the opposite sex naked.”

“Yes, I was,” said Kari. “I don’t like the idea of the kids seeing members of the opposite sex naked at this age and without the proper context.”

“I think I understand how you feel, but I don’t think that there is anything wrong with that,” said Kevin. “One of my friends was a naturalist, so when he went to the resorts, he was surrounded by naked girls. While other guys would be hard around naked girls, it was very likely that he wouldn’t be. People shouldn’t be shocked if they see somebody else naked or if they are seen naked.”

“I guess I understand what you are saying.”

“Part of The Program is family and home nudity, isn’t that right?” Kari said it was. “Well, I wouldn’t care if all of us were nude whenever we wanted to be.”

Kari replied, “I bet you just want to see your daughters in their skin.”

“I would be lying if I said I wouldn’t like to see them in their birthday suits,” said Kevin, “but they don’t have anything that I haven’t seen before and I know you have seen what Keith and I have. Why should it be such a mystery?”

Kari had to admit that he had a point. “Well, let me think about it, okay?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.