Naked in School — A Parent's Story - Cover

Naked in School — A Parent's Story

Copyright© 2020 by Terry

Chapter 29

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - When the Krill family moved to their new city, they didn't realize the city permitted public nudity and The Program was in the schools. After a year, Kari and Kevin are looking back at the adventures they had with their three children, Kathy, Kate and Keith. Before moving, the Krills never imagined what they would experience in their new city.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Kari was back at work at the middle school. During the summer sessions, the school district has all the summer school students in the middle school due to the low attendance.

The format for this summer school was a 3 week tutoring session. Student who were falling behind in their classes, who wanted extra help or to prepare for the next semester would enroll in summer school. There were two such sessions during the summer.

Due to the number of students in the classes and other circumstances, there were some students were using the summer school session to to fulfill their Program requirements. Since the school wasn’t air conditioned, some students wanted to be nude so they would be as comfortable as possible. However, these students weren’t in The Program.

Kari was sitting at her desk, waiting for the announcement of the students who had been selected for The Program. Even though she hadn’t been the NIS coordinator for too long, Monday was her favorite day. She would inform the selected students that they had been selected and about what was expected from them while they were in The Program.

Her favorite thing about working on Mondays was the fact she was the first person to see this week’s Program students in the nude. She liked to see the reaction when they stripped in front of her. Even though The Program had been in effect for several years, some students were extremely embarrassed by having to strip for The Program and in front of her. Other students weren’t bothered by the required nudity at all.

Non-Program students who wanted to attend school in the nude had to come to school early and signed in at the office. After signing in, the students had a band put on their wrist to signal that while they are nude, they aren’t in The Program.

Kari heard the morning announcements being played over the PA system. She knew that in a matter of minutes, the new crop of Program students would be standing in front of her.

The door to her office opened up and six students, three girls and three boys. As they stood in front of her, Kari took a good look at them. Most of them weren’t looking forward to stripping in front of Kari.

First, Kari asked everyone what their names were so she could make sure she had the right students. As they told their names, Kari checked off their names on her list.

“All of you know why you’re here, correct?” All of them said they did. “You are familiar with the rules of The Program?” Again, all the students said they knew the rules. “Any questions?” The students looked at each other and shook their heads.

“Okay, please take off your clothes.”

The students reluctantly took off their clothes. Kari took a good look at the three nude boys. They looked good in their skin. Looking between their legs, they were soft, but still looked good.

The girls also looked pretty good. The breasts of the girls varied in size and shape, but they all looked nice. One of the girls was bald between her legs, one girl had a nice full bright red bush between her legs and the other girl had a sparse blonde bush between her legs.

“Betty, that is a nice red bush that you have between your legs. Most girls are shaving their pubes. Why haven’t you shaved your bush?”

Betty blushed as she said, “Well, my Mom suggested that I don’t shave, but just keep it trimmed. She is also a redhead. She said boys like knowing a girl is a true redhead.”

“That is an interesting reason,” said Kari. “How about you, Tammy?”

“I kind of agree with Betty, but I don’t like to shave ... down there. I tried it, but I just didn’t like doing it. I keep trimmed, but not fully shaved,” said Tammy. “Like Betty, I have heard that boys like knowing that a girl is a natural blonde.

“I can understand that too, Tammy,” said Kari. “Okay, any questions?” None of the students had any questions. “Would you please stand in a line.” The students did as Kari requested.

“Now, part of The Program is the Reasonable Request. Since this is the first group of summer students, I’m going to give you an example of what to expect when another student makes a Reasonable Request.”

Kari walked over to the first boy in the line. He had an erection, which Kari gripped and gave him a few strokes. Then, she reached down and fondled his balls. ‘Very nice,’ thought Kari.

The boy got the courage to ask, “Mrs. Krill, are teachers allowed to ... touch ... students who are in The Program?”

Kari was a little surprised at the question, but she answered it honestly. “Well, there isn’t anything in the guidelines that prohibits teachers from touching Program students. Most teachers don’t do it because The Program student get more than enough fondling from the other students. Also, it could interfere with the teachers’ authority. As I said, I’m just doing this so you have an idea what to expect.”

The boy said, not conveniently, “I understand. Thank you, Mrs. Krill.”

“You’re welcome.”

After showing the other two boys what a Reasonable Request will be, she turned to the girls. “Now, ladies, I’ll show you what to expect. I’m sorry, but with females, the Reasonable Requests are going to be more invasive.”

Kari walked over to the girls and tweaked their nipples and rubbed their vulvas. “The other students can do this...” she ran her finger between their pussy lips, “..., but they aren’t allowed to put their fingers into your vagina.”

The girls looked embarrassed because Kari got to ‘second’ and ‘third base’ with them.

“There is one other Reasonable Request that may occur. Again, it will be most likely asked of the girls. However, instead of making you do it, I’ll show you. Just remember, before you finish your week, you probably will be asked to do this.” Kari turned around, bent over and pulled her butt cheeks apart. All six students got a good look at Kari’s nether regions. Kari let them look for a few more seconds and then turned around.

“You now have an idea of what to expect. Most likely, after you get over the initial embarrassment, you may even get some enjoyment,” said Kari. “Any questions?” There were no questions. “Okay, you can go to your class. Here are hall passes for you. Have fun out there.”

After the students left her office, Kari sat down behind her desk. As she sat there, she relived what she had just experienced. She thought that all of the students were sexy and they got her motor running. She reached down and started to play with her pussy. It didn’t long for her to get a nice buzz ... BUZZ ... BUZZ ... BUZZ.

Kari reached over and turned off the alarm. ‘Darn and I was having such a nice dream.’ After a few moments, Kari got out of bed. After using the bathroom, she went downstairs.

“Morning, Babe!” said Kevin. “Did you have a good night sleep?”

Kari kissed him and accepted a cup of coffee from him. “Yes, I slept well and I had an interesting dream.”

“What was the dream about​?” Kari recounted the dream to Kevin, who was paying close attention. “That must have been very ... stimulating.”

“When I woke up, I was glad I was wearing panties or I might have woken up laying in a big wet spot. I just wanted to have my way with all of them, both the girls and the boys.”

“I would have liked to have been there to help you with that indoctrination,” said Kevin.

“I bet you would have love to be there,” said Kari.

Kevin kissed her and said, “It could have been more fun if us and all the students joined in an orgy.”

“Now, that would have been fun.”

Kari arrived at school and went to her office. She saw the list of The Program students for this week on her desk. Looking over the list, she didn’t recognized any of the names. It didn’t matter if she knew them or not. It wouldn’t be long before all of them will be nude in front of her.

Since she knew that it would be warm in the school, she didn’t wear much to school, just a sundress without any panties or bra. As she took off and hung up her dress, she heard the announcements, which included the names of the students for The Program.

About ten minutes later, the fourteen Program students walked into her office. The students lined up so Kari could make sure that they were the students that would be in The Program this week. Kari explained the rules and what was expected from them. She asked if they had any questions. There were no questions.

“Okay, please take off your clothes and put them in the box in front of you.”

It didn’t take long for the students to take their clothes off. Kari took a good look at the nude students. All of them looked good in their skin. After giving them a pass, Kari dismissed them, wishing them a good week.

Kari did some paperwork while she waited for the next period to start. She checked over the schedules of The Program students. She saw that one of the boys had a class near her office. She got up and walked to the class where the boy had his class.

Kari got to the classroom just before the change of class. She quickly spoke to Cindy White, the teacher, saying that she was here to observe. Cindy said that was fine.

Soon, the students for this class came in and found a seat. After Cindy took attendance, she asked, “Troy, would you like Relief?”

Troy stood up and said, “Yes, Ms. White. I would like Relief.”

“Would you like help or will you do it yourself?”

“I would like help, please,” said Troy.

Cindy turned to the class and said, “Troy, would like some help. Any volunteers?”

Several girls raised their hands. Troy looked at the girls who raised their hands. After a few moments, he said, “I was wondering, Ms. White, if Ms. Krill could help me with Relief?”

“Well, that is an unusual request, Troy,” said Cindy, “but go ahead and ask Ms. Krill.”

Troy turned to face Kari and asked, “Ms. Krill, would you give me Relief.”

Kari thought she would tease him a little bit. “What would you like me to do?”

Troy was a little surprised, finding out that she might give him Relief. “Well, I would like a blowjob, please, Ms. Krill.”

Kari looked at Troy’s penis. It looked pretty nice, especially being erect. “As tempting as it is, I have to say no thank you. If teachers started giving Relief to students that would cause problems with the authority of the teachers. Do you understand?”

Troy was disappointed, but said, “Yes, Ms. Krill. I understand.”

“Troy, there are several girls who are willing to give you Relief,” said Cindy. “I’m confident that some of those girls will be willing to give you a blowjob.” Turning toward the class, Cindy continued, “Any volunteers to give Troy a blowjob?” Three girls raised their hands. “I told you there would be someone who would give you a blowjob. Who would you like to give it to you?”

Troy looked at the three girls and said, “Amy, would you help me, please?”

Amy stood up, unbuttoned her blouse and walked toward Troy. Looking at his penis, Amy said, “Nice. Looks good for sucking. Since you were disappointed that you couldn’t get a blowjob from Ms. Krill, you can play with my breasts while I blow you.”

Cindy got a chair for Troy and asked him to sit down. Amy went to where Troy was sitting, unfasten the front clasp of her bra, exposing her breasts. After getting down on her knees, Amy gently grasped Troy’s hands and placed them on her breasts. “Go ahead and play with them. Just be gentle.” Amy got a smile on her face as she said, “Just remember, I’m going to have your dick in my mouth. Oh, one more thing. You can cum in my mouth, but please let me know when you’re going to cum.”

For the next few minutes, Kari and Cindy watched as Amy gave Troy a blowjob. Kari thought both Amy and Troy were enjoying the blowjob. It didn’t take long before Troy said he was close to cumming. Amy released Troy’s penis from his mouth, smiled at Troy and went back to sucking his penis.

It didn’t take long for Troy to cum in Amy’s mouth. Kari could tell this wasn’t the first time a boy had cum in her mouth. It didn’t take long for Amy to completely drain Troy. When Amy released his penis, Troy slumped back in the chair, looking exhausted.

Amy smiled as she got up. However, instead of going back to her seat, she got closer to Troy and offered her breasts to him. Troy took the hint and started to suck on her nipples.

After a few moments, Cindy said, “Amy, Troy, that is enough. Please go back to your seats.”

Amy gave Troy a kiss and Troy thanked her ... for everything. Then she walked back to her seat without fastening her bra or blouse. She sat down without redressing.

“Okay, class. The show is over. Get your books out and turn to page 20.” Turning to Kari, Cindy said, “Is there anything else I can do for you?”

“No,” replied Kari. “I just wanted to check to see if the procedures of The Program are being followed correctly. Thank you for your time.”

“Stop in anytime,” said Cindy. Kari heard Cindy as she walked into the classroom say, “Amy, fasten your bra and button up your blouse.” With that, Cindy closed the door.

Kari laughed as she headed back to her office. She had some paperwork to do. She worked on the paperwork until it was close to the end of one of the gym classes. One of the girls was in the gym class, so Kari wanted to see how she was doing.

After she entered the gym, Kari saw that the class looked like any other gym class. Since it was warm in the school, the class wasn’t too strenuous for the students. It was strenuous enough for the students to work up a sweat. Some of the students noticed that Kari had joined the class, but didn’t react any further.

Kari saw Megan, one of The Program students, and motioned her to come over to her. “Hi, Megan. How are things going?”

“Well, I’m still pretty embarrassed at being naked in front of everyone, but it isn’t as bad as I thought it would be. I don’t like being touched, but again, it hasn’t been that bad.”

“If you have any problems, please go to a teacher or come to me. We will try to make sure it doesn’t happen to you again.”

“Thank you, Ms. Krill,” said Megan.

“You’re welcome, Megan.”

The gym teacher blew a whistle and told the students to take a shower. As the students headed toward the locker room, Kari and Megan walked toward the boys’ locker room.

Kari went to the gym teacher’s office while Megan got ready to take her shower. Kari and the teacher just talked for a couple minutes and then she went to the shower room. Standing by the entrance, Kari watched the male students and Megan as they took a shower. Kari could tell she was getting damp as looked at the teenage penises. She thought there were a couple she wouldn’t mind wrapping either set of her lips around them.

She also watched as Megan took her shower, being helped by a couple of the boys. The boys were doing more than just washing Megan. She could tell that Megan was a little uncomfortable because of the boys playing with her breasts and pussy. Kari couldn’t tell for sure, but in spite of that, she thought Megan looked like she was enjoying the attention.

Finally, the shower time was over. As the students left the shower room, Kari took a good look at the teenage man-meat that was walking pass her. When Megan walked by, Kari asked her if she enjoyed her shower. Blushing, Megan said she did.

For the rest of the day, Kari just checked out how The Program students were doing. As she was walking in the hallways, she saw a couple students submitting to Reasonable Requests.

A couple girls were playing with the penis and the balls of Troy, who was erect and looked like he was enjoying the stroking. ‘Any boy should enjoy girls playing with his penis,’ thought Kari.

The girls finished playing with Troy as Kari walked by. As Kari and Troy, who was still erect, passed each other, Kari smiled at him and with a flushed look on his face, he said hi to Kari.

During the rest of the day, Kari would do paperwork and visited classes that had Program students in them. The last class she visited was a gym class with Ray, another boy in The Program. She watched the class for awhile and then it was time for the class to take their shower.

Since this was an older school, all the showers were gang showers. She watched as the students took their showers. Ray was in the middle of a group of girls. He was a freshman, so Kari thought he didn’t have much experience with girls in general and probably had limited experience with in-school nudity and nudity in general.

Kari watched as Ray took his shower. Since it was the last period of the day, the students didn’t have to rush to finish. Looking at Ray, she thought that he was going to explode because of all the female nudity and the attention the girls were paying him. Kari could see he was erect, which wasn’t unexpected. One girl was stroking Ray and when he climaxed, he hit one girl in the stomach. Some of the girls were older, so they weren’t surprised or repulsed. A couple of the younger girls looked like they were disgusted by seeing Ray climax. After he was done, everyone finished their shower and then left the shower room to get dressed.

Kari finished up and was getting ready to leave. She debated about driving home in the nude, but decided to put on her dress. As she left her office and headed toward the exit.

As she was walking, she saw Ray walking toward her. “Hi, Ray.”

“Hello, Ms. Krill.”

“How was your first day in The Program?”

Ray blushed as he said, “At first, I didn’t like being naked in front of the other kids, but it didn’t take long for me to not being so embarrassed. Then, it started to be kind of fun.”

“I bet being in the shower with the girls was one of those fun parts.”

Blushing, Ray said, “That was a lot of fun. I have never been around naked girls. I liked it, especially with the girls playing with my dic ... penis. In another class, a girl gave me a ... what is it called when a girl puts a penis in her mouth?”

“The slang term is a blowjob.”

“I really liked that. Can’t wait until I can get another blowjob.

“I’m glad you’re having a good experience.”

“Thank you, Ms. Krill,” said Ray. “Please excuse me. My mother should be waiting for me.”

“Okay, Ray. See you tomorrow.”

That night, as Kari straddled Kevin, she told him all about her day in school. As she told him, Kevin was reacting in a predictable way that Kari was enjoying.

“I’m a little surprised you didn’t join the boys in the shower.”

“It was tempting, but I couldn’t do it. It wouldn’t be a good move for a teacher to do something like that. However, I was getting a good look at the boys and they were getting a good look at me,” said Kari. “I’m sure I was getting wet as I watched them.”

“I’m confident I would be erect if I was watching a bunch of girls taking a shower.”

“I did enjoy watching them. There were a couple older boys who were quite impressive, but not as impressive as you.”

Kari and Kevin remained in the same position, talking and just enjoying each other’s company. All of a sudden, Kevin pushed Kari off him.

“What are you doing, Sweetie?”

He didn’t say anything as he rolled Kari over on her stomach, got behind her between her legs and lifted her so she was on her knees. Placing the tip of his penis at the entrance to her vagina, Kevin asked as the pushed his penis into her, “How impressed?”

“Mmmm, very impressed.”

The rest of the week was pretty routine. Kari would visit classes to make sure the requirements of The Program were being followed. She had other administrative duties to do, but her main duty was being the NIS coordinator.

As she checked on The Program students during their classes to see how they were doing with their Reasonable Requests and getting relief. She noticed the boys weren’t having too many problems with the Requests and they were enjoying getting relief. Most boys would love having to have girls play with or suck on their penises, even at time, they looked uncomfortable.

She thought that some of the girls were having a few problems dealing with The Program, but nothing too serious. In a couple classes, a couple of The Program girls requested relief. Kari watched as an older girl gave herself relief. It wasn’t hard to see that it wasn’t the first time she had played with herself.

In another class, a girl asked for assistance. A boy volunteered and did a good job of licking her pussy. Later on in the week, Kari saw the same girl get relief from another girl. Both girls looked like they were enjoying giving and getting Relief.

As she watched the students getting relief, Kari found it erotic and a bit stimulating. When Kari told Kevin about the scenes that she had seen in school, he would react in the way she expected. Kevin wanted more and more details about what was going on with The Program students, which would lead to some intense lovemaking.

On Saturday morning, as Kari was doing some chores, Kris knocked on the kitchen door. Kari invited her in. “Hi, Kari.”

“Hi, Kris. Would you like some coffee?” Kris said sure and Kari poured some coffee for both of them. The two neighbors talked about mundane subjects for a while and then Kris asked, “Are you still working at the school as that coordinator?”

“Yes, as the NIS coordinator,” replied Kari. “I haven’t been told if I’ll continue to work in the position when the regular school starts.”

“I still need to register Sylvia and Roger for school. Could you help me out with that?”

“All you have to do is go to the school and register them. If you have their school records, that is all you really need.”

Kris said, “I already arranged to have their records send to the school.”

“That will make it a lot easier,” said Kari. “If you want, why don’t you bring Sylvia and Roger to school on Monday and you can get them registered. I can also give you and them a tour of the school.”

It was late Monday morning when Kris, Sylvia and Roger to the school. Kris texted Kari to tell her they were at the school. Kari came to the front door to escort them to the office. Kari came to meet them at the door. When Kari met them at the door. Kris was surprised that she wasn’t surprised that Kari was nude. Of course, being the coordinator of the Naked in School program, it seem it was a requirement that she would be nude at school.

However, Sylvia and Roger were surprised to see their neighbor naked in a school building, even though they knew there were people naked in the school.

Kari and Kris talked of a few minutes before they headed toward the office. As they were walking down the hallway, they saw a group of kids around a naked girl and boy. A couple of the boys were playing with the girl’s breasts and rubbing her vulva. In another part of that group, a couple girls were playing with the penis and the balls of a naked boy. Sylvia and Roger couldn’t help but stare at them as they walked by.

After they walked by the group, Kari noticed Sylvia and Roger were looking at each other with a shocked and surprise look on their faces. She heard them talking to each other, but couldn’t understand what they were saying. However, she was sure it was about what they just saw. As they continued to the office, Kari give Sylvia and Roger an explanation of what was going on.

They arrived at the office and Kris started the process of registering Sylvia and Roger. After they were done, Kari asked Kris, “Would you still like a tour of the school?” Kris said she did.

“How about you, Sylvia and Roger?”

Both of them said, “Yes, please.”

Kari started giving Kris, Sylvia and Roger a tour of the school. She showed them some of the classrooms, the cafeteria, the library and some of the other special areas of the school. To finish up the tour, she took them to the gym. They observed a class going on.

After watching it for awhile, Kris remarked, “That looks like it’s a pretty strenuous class.”

Kari said, “Yes, it is. This district believes in a strenuous physical education program. Every student has at least five hours of phys-ed a week. If you miss a class, you have to make it up.”

Sylvia and Roger watched the class as Kari and Kris talked. First, they saw that there were naked students in the class. They were also amazed at how hard the teachers were working the students. “Mrs. Krill, are all the gym classes this hard.”

“Yes, they are, Roger. As I just told your Mom, this district believes in a strenuous physical education program. However, most of the students enjoy the gym classes.”

After Kari finished answering Roger’s question, she went over talk to the teachers. After talking to them, she came back and said, “Sylvia, Roger, I’m going to show you something that you will experience when you start school here, but you might enjoy.”

About 15 minutes later, Kari, Kris, Sylvia and Roger left the locker rooms and were heading back to Kari’s office. Sylvia and Roger were surprised at what they saw in the gym class. They couldn’t believe they were allowed to see both girls and boys taking a shower. Kari then explained that there would be times when a girl maybe in the boys’ shower and sometimes, there would be a boy in the girls’ shower. It would be something they would have to get use to.

Kari told Kris that she would come to their house after she was done to further explain to Sylvia and Roger about what they saw and would be experiencing at some time in the future.

It was late afternoon when Kari arrived at Kris’s house. Kari, Kris, Sylvia and Roger were sitting in the living room of Kris’s house, talking about their tour at the school.

While the school was older then the school they had been going to, both Sylvia and Roger said they liked the school better. Both of them had gotten a tentative schedule, which they were pleased with.

The four neighbors talked more about the school for awhile and then Roger had a question. “While we were coming home, I was talking with my sister. Would you tell us more about The Program?”

“Yes,” said Sylvia, agreeing with her brother. “We need more information about what to expect about The Program.”

“Sure,” replied Kari and she started to explain the details of The Program to Sylvia and Roger. They listed intently as Kari explain all the details of The Program. When she was done, she asked if Sylvia or Roger had any questions.

Sylvia and Roger looked at each other and then Sylvia asked, “I ... guess ... we understand what The Program is trying to do, but we don’t really understand why we have to be naked in school.”

“To tell the truth, I really don’t understand the reasoning either. I’m trying to figure it out myself. It I figure it out, I’ll let know.” Sylvia and Roger said they would like that. “You were naked at The Meadows. Did that bother you?” asked Kari.

“Well, it did at first, but then I started to enjoy it,” said Sylvia. “The difference is everyone else was naked and no one was trying to touch our ... private areas.”

“When our Mom and Dad said we were going to The Meadows we knew we would be naked and we agreed to go,” said Roger.

They talked some more about The Program and the Reasonable Request that awaited them when they started school. After talking for awhile, Kari suggested that Sylvia and Roger leave the room so Kari and Kris could talk some more.

“Do you think that Sylvia and Roger have ever played around with another girl or boy?”

Kris thought about it for a few moments. Then, she said, “I don’t know. They haven’t had much of a social life. They had a few friends back where we use to live, but other than Kathy and Keith, they don’t really know anyone here.”

Kari had an idea. “Well, I have an idea that might that might help them with The Program. However, I don’t think you will like the idea.” Kari told Kris her idea and she was correct, Kris didn’t like the idea.

After thinking about it for a few moments, Kris said, “You are correct. I don’t like the idea, but I think we should give it a try.”

A couple days later, Kari, Kris, Kathy, Sylvia, Keith and Roger were in the living room of Kris’s house. “The reason we are here is to help Sylvia and Roger.”

Sylvia and Roger were confused at the comment. “What do you mean?”

“We are going to demonstrate what you can expect when you’re in The Program,” said Kris.

“We are going to do a little role playing with you,” said Kari. “You may feel a little uncomfortable while we are doing this, but we think it will be beneficial to you when you’re in school.”

Sylvia and Roger looked at each other and both of them nervously agreed to what their Mom and Kari were suggesting.

“Before we start, I want to ask a question of each of you,” said Kris. “No matter what you say, you won’t be in any trouble, unless you’re lying to me. Understand?” Both Sylvia and Roger said they understood. “Okay, you first, Roger.”

“Okay,” said Roger.

“Okay, Roger, have you ever played around with a girl?”

Blushing, Roger said, “I played doctor with a neighbor girl, but that only happened once or twice.”

“What did you do with her?”

“To tell the truth, I don’t remember too much about it,’ said Roger. “We got naked and I touched her ... pussy ... and she touched my penis. I kind of remember it felt good, but other than that, I really don’t remember.” Then, Roger started to laugh, saying, “I remember seeing a naked girl for the first time and wondering what happened to her penis.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.