Naked in School — A Parent's Story - Cover

Naked in School — A Parent's Story

Copyright© 2020 by Terry

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - When the Krill family moved to their new city, they didn't realize the city permitted public nudity and The Program was in the schools. After a year, Kari and Kevin are looking back at the adventures they had with their three children, Kathy, Kate and Keith. Before moving, the Krills never imagined what they would experience in their new city.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

“Did you talk to the kids?” asked Kevin.

“Yes, I did,” replied Kari. I thought that I was invading their privacy, but it was something I thought we should know. I was kind of surprised that the kids were very forthcoming as they answered my questions.’

A few days later, after they returned from their vacation, Kari decided it was time to talk to the kids. Ever since she saw Keith having sex with the girl in their cabin at The Meadows, she was wondering about the kids’ experience with sex. She knew that Kathy wasn’t a virgin; that Kate wasn’t a virgin with girls, but she didn’t know if she had sex with a boy and of course, she knew Keith wasn’t a virgin. She had talked to Kevin about what she wanted to do and while he wasn’t in favor of it, he thought it wouldn’t hurt to find out.

‘This is going to be difficult,’ thought Kari as she walked into Kathy’s room. Kathy was on her computer. “Hi, sweetie.”

“Oh, hi, Mom.”

“Are you busy? I would like to talk to you.”

Kathy shut the lid of her laptop and said, “What do you want to talk about?”

“This is something that is a little difficult for me to ask you,” said Kari. “I wanted to ask you about your sex life.” Kari could see a little bit of concern on Kathy’s face. “Don’t worry. You aren’t in any trouble.”

“What do you want to know, Mom.”

“I know you aren’t a virgin and that you gave your brother blowjobs, but what other sexual acts have you done.”

“Other than Todd and Keith, I have given a few blowjobs, but most of those were because of The Program.” Blushing, Kathy said, “I do like giving blowjobs.”

‘Like mother, like daughter,’ thought Kari.

“I have had sex with two other boys. One was at a party and one was at The Meadows.”

“At The Meadows! How did that happen?”

“I saw this boy by the pool and I thought that he had a nice looking penis. It was kind of big and thick. We got to talking and we hung out for a while. A couple days later, I was in his cabin, just talking and all of a sudden, he got an erection. Boy, it was big. I think he was a little bigger and thicker than Dad.” Kathy stopped and got a dreamy look on her face. Kari knew what she was thinking about. “It didn’t take much to convince him to have sex with me. We did it missionary and doggy-style.”

“How was he?”

“He really felt good. He really filled me up,” said Kathy. He wasn’t a virgin, but his technique was ... mmm ... lacking. Todd was much better then he was.”

“I’m sorry it wasn’t better for you,” said Kari, honestly.

“It’s okay,” said Kathy. “It was just when I saw it, I had to give it a try.”

“I can understand that. When I was your age, if I came across a big dick, I would probably want to sample it too,” said Kari. “How about playing around with girls?”

“At slumber parties, I have played around with some of my friends, kissing, sucking on titties, fingering pussies and licking pussies and getting it done to me in return.”

“Do you enjoy being with girls?”

“It was fun, but I would rather be with boys. I would rather play around with a dick than a pussy.”

“I don’t know if I should ask you this questions, but again, you won’t get in any trouble,” said Kari. “Have you played around with Kate?”

“A little bit,” replied Kathy. “Remember when Kate went on a date with Kelly.” Kari said she did. “Before she had Kelly come to our house for the sleepover, she asked me how to lick a pussy, so I explained how. Then, she licked my pussy. It was just a teaching experience. We only did it a couple more times.”

Kari and Kathy talked for a little bit more. Kari gave Kathy a hug. “I appreciate your honesty. As I said, you aren’t in any trouble. I just wanted to know what you have done. Don’t say anything to Kate about what we just talked about.”

“I won’t say anything to her,” said Kathy.

The next day, Kari asked Kate the same question. Kate replied saying, “I don’t have much to say. You know I had the date with Kelly and I have played around with a few other girls, but nothing too serious.”

“Are you a virgin?”

“Yes,” replied Kate. “I like boys, but for some reason, I’m more attracted to girls. I like being in a locker room so I can see naked girls. I liked being at The Meadows for the same reason.”

“I had a feeling that is why you would like being at The Meadows.”

“I didn’t tell you this, but remember the night I asked to stay at Linda’s cabin?” Kari said she did. “Well, I got to talking to Linda and I found out she likes girls too. When I told her I liked girls too, she invited me to spend the night with her. The night I spent with her, we played around with each other for awhile and then her older sister came in and we had a threesome.”

“Did you have a good time with Linda and her sister?”

Kate blushed as she replied, “Yes, I did. All three of us had a good time.”

“I’m glad.”

“It was a lot of fun.”

“I know you have given boys blowjobs,” said Kari. “Have you done anything else with boys?”

“No,” replied Kate. “Anything I have done with a boy has been because of The Program. I have given boys handjobs and blowjobs and boys have played with my tits and pussy. Having my nipples sucked and my pussy licked by a boy felt good, but I like playing around with girls and having girls play with me.”

Like with Kathy, Kari stayed and talked to Kate. Like with Kathy, Kari enjoyed her talk with Kate. “I’m glad we had this talk, sweetie.”

“I enjoyed it too,” said Kate.

The next day, while Kevin and the girls were out of the house, Kari decided to talk to Keith about his sexual activities. This was something that she wasn’t looking forward to, but since she had wanted to know what the girls had done, she felt obligated to do the same with Keith.

Kari walked into the kitchen and Keith was sitting at the table. She sat down next to him and said, “Hi, sweetie. Are you busy? I would like to talk to you.”

“What do you want to talk about?”

“First, I want to ensure you that you aren’t in any trouble. I just want to find something out,” said Kari. “I just wanted to find out about your sex life.”

Keith was a little surprised at the question, but said, “What would you like to know?”

“My first question would have been ‘are you a virgin’, but I know that isn’t the case.”

Keith had an embarrassed look on her face. “It is true I’m not a virgin, but how did you know that.”

“One day, while we were at The Meadows, I had come back to the cabin to get something and I saw you doing a girl doggy-style. Was that the first time you have had sex?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.