Naked in School — A Parent's Story - Cover

Naked in School — A Parent's Story

Copyright© 2020 by Terry

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - When the Krill family moved to their new city, they didn't realize the city permitted public nudity and The Program was in the schools. After a year, Kari and Kevin are looking back at the adventures they had with their three children, Kathy, Kate and Keith. Before moving, the Krills never imagined what they would experience in their new city.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

“How have you been enjoying your job?” asked Kevin.

Kari gently punched her husband in the arm. “You know I’m enjoying it. It was a surprise, but I’m enjoying it.”

It was near the end of the school year when Kathy brought Kari a note from the school.

“Hi, sweetie. How was school?” asked Kari after Kathy came into the kitchen.

“It was fine. I got a history test back and I scored a 95% on it,” said Kathy as she got a glass of milk. After sitting down, Kathy got a letter out of her backpack. “I was asked to give this to you.”

Kari took the letter and looked at it. She saw it was from the principal’s office. Kari knew Kathy never got in trouble in school. “You aren’t in any trouble, are you?”

“I don’t think so,” said Kathy. “I’m going up to my room to start on my homework.”

“Okay, sweetie.” After Kathy left, Kari opened the letter. She read it, but didn’t know why it was sent to her.

When Kevin got home, Kari showed him the letter. After reading it, Kevin said, “Do you have any idea what it is about?”

“No. Kathy just brought it home and gave it to me.”

“When are you going to go and find out what it is all about?”

“I’ll call for an appointment tomorrow.”

A few days later, Kari arrived at the high school where Kathy went to school. When she got to the office, she was taken into the office of Donald Perrine, the principal. After getting the pleasantries out of the way, Mr. Perrine said, “Ms. Krill, we have a proposal for you. Kathy told us you have a teaching degree. Is that correct?”

“You can call me Kari. Yes, I do have a BS of Education in Elementary Education. Where I use to live, I did some teaching, but with my husband getting a better job, I don’t need to teach anymore. I have been thinking about applying for a substitute position, mainly just to have something to do. My children are old enough that I don’t have to be home all the time.”

Just then, a nude lady walked into the office. “Kari, this is Vickie Nelson. Vickey, this is Kari Krill,” said Mr. Perrine. “This is the candidate I talked to you about, Vickey.” The two ladies shook hands. “It probably is very oblivious to you that Vickey is involved with The Program here. She is the NIS coordinator for the middle and high schools.”

Kari laughed and said, “Well, that doesn’t surprise me too much.”

Mr. Perrine said, “We had talked to Kathy and from what she told us, you and your family have adapted very favorably to the ideals of The Program. You practice family and some public nudity, Kathy went through her Program week extremely well and you and your husband have been one of the few parents that took advantage of experiencing The Program with your daughters and son.”

“That is correct. Being nude hasn’t been a problem for our family, especially with Kate, my youngest daughter. After coming here, we knew that we would have to adjust to seeing and being nude, so we started family nudity before Kathy was placed into The Program.”

“That is what we understand and we decided you would be perfect for us,” said Vickey.

Kari was going to ask what she meant when Mr. Perrine said, “You can’t tell it right now, but Vickey is pregnant. She has decided that she is going to take some time off. We thought since you are very comfortable with The Program and that you have a teaching degree, you might be interested in taking over the position of NIS coordinator.”

“Right now, you will be hired for the last two weeks of school for training before the end of the school year. If it goes well, we will hired you for the summer sessions,” said Vickie. “The first session starts three weeks after the end of the year. How does that sound to you?”

“The school would like you to be the district’s NIS coordinator?” asked Kevin, who’s penis was completely engulfed by Kari’s vagina.

“Yes, I’m surprised as much as you are.”

“Are you thinking of taking it?”

Kari thought for a few moments and said, “Yes, I’m. It won’t be a hard job. It is a part time position. Right now, it would be just for the summer sessions. If they like how I do the job, they might make it permanent.” Kari starting thinking and then she clamped down on Kevin’s penis with her vagina a few times. “Do you have any problems with me taking the position, sweetie?”

“No, of course not,” said Kevin. “If it is something you want to do, go ahead. What would you be doing?”

“I would let the kids who are selected for The Program know they were selected, tell them the rules, keep records, file reports with the district and the state and handle any disciplinary problems involving The Program. They told me I should go around to the different classes just to make sure the rules are being followed.”

“Would that include the showers after gym classes?” With a slight blush on her face, Kari said yes. “Sounds like something you will enjoy.”

“I think I will.”

“When will you start?”

“The summer session starts about three weeks after the end of school. I would start the last couple weeks of the regular school year to learn the job.”

“Will you be nude at work?” Kari nodded. “I may have to join you for lunch sometimes.”

It was the end of first week of Kari being trained to be the NIS coordinator at the middle school. She was telling Kevin about it. “It has only been a week, but it has been an interesting week.”

“How so?”

“Even though it is a summer session, there are students in The Program. There are some students who want to be in nude in school, just because it is more comfortable. The A/C isn’t the greatest in the school. There was some nice dicks in The Program this week. I hate to admit it to you, but there was a couple girls that would have made me wet in the panties, if I had been wearing any.”

“I understand and it’s okay. With The Program going on, people are seeing a lot more of people,” said Kevin. “I’m confident there are some guys that have been attracted to other guys who are nude.”

“I never thought about it that way, but you’re probably right,” replied Kari.

“What else have you done?”

“I was really surprised about the amount of paperwork that is involved with The Program. During the past school year, 98% of the students were in The Program. There were some interesting stories about the students who are in The Program. The teachers are required to report any unusual activities or occurrences in their classes.”

“There have been some reports of students giving relief to a member of the same sex. Some have been males, but most of the time, it has been females. I guess some students think a same sex student can do a better job of giving relief. Another incident was a girl giving several guys in her gym class a blowjob. It was the last period of the day. From what I understand a few guys missed their rides home.”

“It might have been worth it to miss a bus,” laughed Kevin. Kari agreed.

Kari told Kevin more about her week as NIS coordinator. As Kari explained more about what she was doing and what the job entailed, the more Kevin found it interesting.

None of the kids were home, so Kevin thought of something. Kari had gone upstairs to take shower. When she came back down, she was nude. “Hello, Ms. Krill.”

Kari was confused. “What’s going on, Kevin?”

“I was told by the principal to come and see you.”

Kari now knew what was going on. “Why do you think the principal sent you to see me?”

“The only reason I can think of for coming to see you is that I’m being put in The Program.”

“That is correct,” replied Kari. “Let me check my list. Oh, yes, here it is. Yes, you’re on the list for this week. Have you read the brochure about The Program?” Kevin said he had. “Do you understand the rules?” Again, Kevin said he did. “Okay, we got all the paperwork out of the way, so you know what to do.”

Kevin got up and started to take off his clothes. When he pulled his briefs down, he was glad that he was erect.

Kari took a good look at his penis. “Mmmm. Very nice, Kevin, very nice in deed.” She reached down to grasp his penis.

“Ms. Krill, you shouldn’t be doing that.” said Kevin in a shocked voice.

“Consider this a Reasonable Request,” said Kari. “If you don’t let me touch you, I could consider it a Program Violation.”

“I guess it’s okay,” said Kevin.

“That is a nice piece of man-meat you have, Kevin,” said Kari as she stroked his penis. “Very nice.”

“Aren’t there rules against sexual contact between students and teachers?”

“Well, I’m in charge here and I say it’s okay. It’s not like anyone is going to see us,” said Kari, as she continued to stroke his erect penis. “It looks like you could use some relief.”

Kevin was getting worked up, so he said, “Yes, Ms. Krill, I could use some relief.”

“Well, you’re in luck. I like sucking on a nice stiff dick,” said Kari, “and your dick is the stiffest and nicest dick I have seen here at school.” With that, Kari got down on her knees and started to lick and suck on Kevin’s penis.

Considering the naughtiness of the situation and Kari’s cocksucking skills, it didn’t take long for Kevin to shot a load down Kari’s throat. Kari continued to lick and suck for a little bit. Then, she stood up and said, “I hope you enjoyed your Relief, Kevin. You can go to your class now.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.