Naked in School — A Parent's Story - Cover

Naked in School — A Parent's Story

Copyright© 2020 by Terry

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - When the Krill family moved to their new city, they didn't realize the city permitted public nudity and The Program was in the schools. After a year, Kari and Kevin are looking back at the adventures they had with their three children, Kathy, Kate and Keith. Before moving, the Krills never imagined what they would experience in their new city.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

“Remember when you and the girls were asked to be models by a photographer?” asked Kevin.

“Of course I do, sweetie. Every time I see the photograph, I think of it and what an experience it was.”

“I never thought I would see you photographed like that,” said Kevin, “but I really liked it.”

“I liked the way I looked and the way the girls looked. The photographs he took were beautiful.”

Kari, Kathy and Kate were at the mall. They were shopping like they often did, in the nude. They had been shopping for a while when they decided they would get a snack. Stopping at one of the snack bars in the concourse, they all got something to eat and drink. As they were eating and talking, they noticed a man walking toward them. While all three ladies thought he was good looking, no one recognized him.

Kari tensed up when the man stopped at their table. “Excuse me, ladies. I really don’t mean to bother you, but there is something I would like to discuss with you.”

Kari was on the offensive. “I’m sorry, but I don’t know you and I would appreciate it if you would leave us alone.”

“I’m sorry. Let me introduce myself. My name is Raymond Frasier.” He handed Kari a card. “I’m an artist and photographer. I’m looking for models for an exhibition coming up soon.”

Since Raymond introduce himself to her, Kari thought it was only polite to do the same. “My name is Kari and I’m not a model, so I don’t think I can help you.”

Raymond smiled and said, “The fact you aren’t a model is exactly why I would like you and your daughters to model for me. Seeing all three in the nude makes me think you have the body types that I’m looking for my exhibition.”

“I’m going to need a lot more information from you before I would even consider your request.”

“Completely understandable, Kari. If I were in your shoes, I would do the same thing. All the information you need to check me out is on the card I gave you, including my website. Please take a look at it and see what you think. If you would like to talk to me more about modeling, and I hope all three of you will, please call me. If not, please call me and then tear up the card. Unless I see you at my gallery, there is no way I can contact you. All I ask, whatever you decide, please contact me by the end of the week.”

“I’ll contact you, but I’m confident we will not be modeling for you,” said Kari.

“As I stated, I hope you will,” said Raymond. “Thank you for your time, ladies.” Raymond got up and walked away without any further comment.

Kari and Kevin were sitting at the table, talking about the encounter. “So, this guy comes up to you in the mall and asks if you and the girls would model for him?”

“Exactly,” replied Kari, “but here is the kicker.” Turning the laptop so Kevin could see it.

Kevin studied the image on the screen for a few moments and said, “Instead of painting you on a canvas, he wants to paint on you as a canvas.” Kari nodded. “I have to admit he is quite an artist.”

“I know. I think he is a really good artist,” said Kari with a sigh.

“You know, it could be fun,” said Kevin. “Do the girls know what kind of artist he is?”

“Not yet, but since I don’t know if I want to do it, I don’t think I should tell them.”

“I guess I agree with you, but I think you should talk to the girls about it.”

A couple days later, Kari, Kathy, Kate and Kevin were in the Raymond’s gallery. Raymond was in the exhibit area. When he saw them, he walked over to them. After introductions and some small talk, Raymond show them around his gallery. He had canvas paintings, but there were a lot of photographs of painted women on the walls. All the Krills were impressed with the photographs and the paintings.

After the tour, Raymond took them into his office. After everyone had sit down, Raymond said, “Thank you for coming in. I hope this indicates you have decided to model for me.”

Kari replied, “My husband and I discussed it and we felt we should hear your proposal. We also discussed it with our daughters and they are interested also.”

“Fair enough,” said Raymond. “Let me explain the steps.” Raymond told them while he had already seen them in the nude, he would want to see the girls in the nude again, so he could see and study their bodies. Then, he would take photographs of the girls so he could study their bodies and come up with a design for each girl. Early in the morning of the day of the exhibit, they would come to his studio, have the design painted on them and then have photographs taken. The public exhibit would be in the afternoon.

After explaining the process, Raymond asked, “Do you have any questions?” No one did. “Okay, as I told you, there isn’t much time before the exhibit, so I will need your decision by tomorrow.”

“I think we could give you a decision right now, but I would like to talk to my daughters for a moment.” Raymond said it was fine and he would leave them alone. He walked out of the office.

90 minutes later, the Krills arrived home. It hadn’t take long for Raymond to do the inspection and photographing of the Krill ladies. The exhibit was going to be in two weeks, so he had plenty of time to come up with a design.

When the Krills arrived home after the exhibit was over, Kari, Kathy and Kate were still in their painted outfits. “Girls, why don’t you go up to our bathroom and take a shower together. Our shower is bigger and you will need to help each other to get the paint off.”

The girls laughed and said, “Okay, Mom.”

Kevin said, “Look over each other really carefully. There are places where paint could be hiding.”

The girls laughed at their father’s comment and said, “Okay, Dad.” The girls scampered out of the living room and up the stairs.

“The girls seemed to enjoy being part of the exhibition,” said Kevin.

“So did I. It was kind of cool and naughty to be naked, but not naked, in front of all those people.”

“I could tell.” Kari looked at Kevin and asked how? “I don’t think I have ever seen your nipples so hard or so erect. I also bet if you hadn’t inserted a tampon, you probably would have left a trail.”

Kari laughed and said, “You’re right. When they were painting my breasts and vulva, I was getting kind of worked up.”

“I bet the girls got worked up, too.”

“They told me they got worked up too when they were getting painted, but they really enjoyed it.” Kari stopped and thought for a couple moments. “You know what the hardest part of getting painted was?”

“Your nipples?”

Kari grabbed a throw pillow from the couch and swatted Kevin with it. Laughing, she said, “Well, in addition to my nipples, peeing was kind of difficult. Taking a piss was really difficult after they had painted my vulva.”

“In spite of the difficulties, you and the girls really looked great. I can’t believe those costumes were really just you, the girls and paint,” said Kevin. “And your costume is really sexy.”

“Really? You think so?” Kari got off the couch, stood in front of Kevin and started to undulate.

Kevin watch as his wife, shimmied and shake in front of him. Having a normal male reaction to watch a sexy and naked woman dancing in front of him, Kevin pushed down his pants, exposing his penis. He gently stroked it as he watched Kari. He was enjoying watch Kari, especially when she turned away from him and bent over. This was Kevin favorite way to view his wife.

Kari danced for Kevin for a few minutes and without any prompting, she knelt in front of him and took his penis into her mouth. After sucking for a while, Kari released his penis said, “Shouldn’t let this sexy outfit go to waste.” Kevin couldn’t agree more. “Let’s go up to the bedroom.”

When they got up to the bedroom, Kari pulled the blanket and comforter down as Kevin took off his clothes. “I have a feeling that the sheets are going to get messed up.” Kari laid down on the bed and spread her legs. “I’m ready.”

It wasn’t long before Kevin was balls deep in Kari’s vagina. He kept ramming his penis in and out of Kari, who was very appreciative of his actions. As he kept driving in and out of Kari, she wrapped her legs around his waist.

“Oh, oh, mmm,” moaned Kari. “I love having your big dick in me. Keep going.”

“I don’t plan on stopping any soon, Babe,” replied Kevin. He loved having his penis in Kari’s mouth or pussy. Sometimes he wished he co uld do her ass, but the couple times they tried it, it was really uncomfortable for Kari. In spite of that, he was satisfied with his sex life with Kari.

After a few minutes, Kevin pulled out and said to Kari, “How about turning over. I want to do you doggy-style.” It didn’t take long for Kari to get in the requested position and for Kevin to get back into Kari.

“Mmm, oh, oh, that feels so good, sweetie,” moaned Kari. “Keep going.”

“Trust me, I enjoy doing you and doing you this way to stop anytime soon,” said Kevin as he continued to drive his penis in and out of Kari’s vagina. He enjoyed having sex with Kari in any position, but doing it doggy style was his and Kari favorite position for sex. The only thing he didn’t like about sex in this postion was that he couldn’t kiss Kari or suck on her nipples.

They continued to have sex for awhile until Kevin could tell Kari was getting close to cumming. He increased the speed of his strokes. It was much longer before Kari started to moan more. “Oh, Kevin, your big dick feels so good in my tight pussy. I’m getting close to cumming. Keep going.”

Kevin did as he was requested. It didn’t take much longer before Kari started to cum. “Oh, shit,” said Kari as she started to thrash under her husband. “I’m cumming. Oh, oh, that feels so good. Keep going, sweetie.” Again, Kevin did what he was told to do. “I’m cumming. I’m cumming.”

Finally, Kari was done climaxing and kind of collapsed onto the bed. Kevin was still in Kari, but wasn’t moving. He was still in Kari and could feel her vagina constricting around his penis. After a couple more minutes, he soften enough to slip out of her. Kevin got off Kari and got into a cuddling position. Both of them quickly fell asleep.

Kevin woke up, but didn’t know how long he had been asleep. He saw that Kari had gotten out of the bed. He figured she was probably in the bathroom, so he decided to wait until she came back. Kari came back into the bedroom. Kevin was kind of disappointed that her beautiful painting was destroyed. The paint was smeared, making her look like an abstract painting. She still looked pretty sexy to him.

“You’re a mess, Babe,” said Kevin.

“Well, you aren’t in pristine condition yourself,” said Kari, as she kissed him, “but it was lot more fun messing it up than getting painted on.”

“It was fun messing it up, but I don’t know about getting painted on,” said Kevin as he got out of bed. “I’ll be right back.”

After coming back from the bathroom, Kari said, “You know, Babe, I’m still kind of horny, in spite of that fine screwing you just gave me. Are you ready for another go?”

“Sure,” said Kevin.

Kari tossed him a tube. Looking at it, he said, “I don’t think we need any lube, Babe.”

“For the hole I’m thinking of, yes, we do,” replied Kari.

A smile appeared on Kevin’s face. “You mean?”

Kari got on her hands and knees. “Lube up and then lube me up.”

Kevin quickly put some lube on his finger and after speading her cheeks, inserted his finger into Kari’s butt. After spreading the lube around, he coated his penis with the lube. After a few more moments of prep, he said, “Are you ready?”

“I guess so.”

“One more time. I know the other times we tried this, it wasn’t very comfortable for you. Are you sure you want to try it?”

“Yes, sweetie. I know you won’t intentionally hurt me, so go ahead.”

“Okay, Babe,” said Kevin as he started to get in position. “Will you pull your cheeks apart. I’ll help.”

With her butt hole exposed, Kevin placed his penis at the opening. “Here I go, Babe.” Slowly, he started to force his penis into Kari. He sensed Kari clenching up and told her to relax. She did so and he continued to push. It took some time and some gentle effort to get pass the tight sphincter. When his penis was fully into her, Kevin asked, “Are you okay, Babe?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.